Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

Elise grew worried when he asked her to remain behind a little. She bit her lower lip and hoped, no prayed that it would not be what she thought.

He began to speak and her worst fears seemed to have been confirmed. She took in what he he said and she paused before replying. What should she say? Should she also admit that she felt the same way, or would that lead to increased awkwardness between them. Finally she decided hell with it and just tell him, after all, he had been perfectly honest with her, she should return the favor.

She spoke softly and said "Though I would have rather not said anything...I feel the same, though I have not allowed those feelings to interfere with my performance as your maid" she said softly.

James waited for what seemed like forever though he knew it had only been a matter of seconds. Time just seemed to creep by so slowly. As she spoke, he listened. He took in every word and processed it. He slowly looked up at her. He was speechless. He didn't know what to say. His mind seemed to still be working to figure out what it meant. Now he had a lot more questions about what would happen with them.

He was eventually able to get some words to escape his lips. He still wasn't sure what to say yet he was saying something. "I....I thought you had noticed my arousal around you and were trying to ignore me or something. Actually I really don't know what I thought, or what I'm thinking now. So.....wh...what happens now? I mean, what does this all mean? What should we do?" He stared up at her, really confused as to what they should do now and what their future would hold.

Now it was Elise's turn to wait in silence for his answer. She was a little nervous and began to squirmed in her seat a little till he spoke. She looked up at him when he spoke and she paused thinking and said "I'm not sure...it depends on how you feel and where you want our relationship to go....". She would not mind if he decided he would like to be friends, after all, they seemed to be getting on very well right now. If he wanted something more, well she would be happy to try, but she would not know where it would lead them. It could flourish and they could be happy or they could fall down to the pits of depression.

James thought again for a moment. The word relationship sounded a little strange to him. She was his maid. They were not supposed to have a personal relationship in the way that was possible for them now. They could be friends, but that was all they were supposed to be. Any mroe was completely unprofessional. Yet on the other hand, he couldn't get her out of his mind. He couldn't just ignore that.

He sighed and then looked at her. He knew he couldn't make up his mind just yet. He gave her his suggestion. "I feel that maybe we should both think about it for a little while and figure something out. We can discuss it later tonight. We don't want to make a hasty decision. Is that ok with you?" He smiled slightly, hoping that they would be able to agree on something that night.

Elise looked at him as he replied and she nodded and said "I agree, we should have a think about it" she said. She then stood and said "Well, I'll er...leave you to your meal then" she said softly and began to walk out of the room. She decided that she would think about it. It was kind of odd, just deciding on the spot to have a relationship. She imagined it would be awkward for the first couple or days if they did decided to go down that path, but she imagined they would get more comfortable around each other after. Though if they did decide to be friends, what would happen between them if they could not control their feelings around each other.

James smiled and nodded, watching her walk out the door. Even now, after that conversation, thoughts of her invaded his mind and he felt himself getting turned on by her. He sighed and started to eat his breakfast. As he did, he thought about it. He once again considered every option that he had. He wanted to make the best decision. By the time he finished the meal, he felt he had.

He decided that rather than waiting until that night, he should get it over with now, before he changed his mind. Rather than asking her to join him in his room, he decided to go to her. He threw on a t-shirt and some proper shorts over his spandex ones and picked up his dishes.

He took his dishes to the kitchen and handed them to one of the other servants, reassuring them that Elise was not slacking off, that he had just decided to do this himself for the day. He then walked off toward Elise's room, hoping she was not too busy studying.

Elise had her head in a book when he arrived. Not expecting the knock she jumps a little before she shook off her fear and stood up. She walked to the door and opening it. She looked at him and paused for a moment. "Well this is different, I didn't expect you to come to me...I thought you wanted to wait till dinner" she said stepping aside to let him through.

James finally made it to Elise's door and knocked. He leaned against the wall and waited for her to answer. He gave a slight smile when she opened the door. He stepped into her room when she let him, even though he felt he would only be there for a minute. He waited for the door to close. He didn't want anyone over hearig them.

He sighed and then started to tell her what he thought. "I have considered all our options and all benefits and consequences of those options. I came to the early conclusion that one option is really the only one. The reason is my parents. If they found out there was something between us, they would not be happy at all. They would probably fire you and I have no idea what they would do to me, but it would not be a good thing. It would also destry whatever we had together. I would not want that to happen, so I think our only option is to just try staying friends and holding back whatever it is we both feel inside." He looked at her, trying to figure out what was going through her mind.

Elise looked at him and he spoke. At the end of it she nodded and said "I understand" she said with a smile. She would respect his decision and would not go beyond the bounds of friendship, no matter what she felt for him. She looked a him and smiled and said "So with this, I guess you would not have a problem with me going on a date tomorrow night?" she asked him.

James felt it had gone well. It seemed she agreed. Then she really caught him off guard. He could only stare blankly for a moment as he processed what she had just asked him. He had so many questions for her, like when she had been asked out, and by whom. When he finally got his thoughts back in check he blinked a couple of times before words left his mouth. "I...um...You can do whatever you want with your time as long as your work is done. I....I hope you have a nice evening." He didn't know what else to say, so he just stood there, still in shock.

Elise looked at him. She perhaps thought she should have not dropped such a large bombshell on him. She had been asked out when she had gone shopping with the head maid. At the time she had not thought much of it but now, she supposed that going out for a night might be good for her, after all, she deserved it, she worked hard, she figured she should reward her self. She smiled at him and said "Thank you" with a happy smile.

James got his thoughts under control as Elise thanked him. He just smiled at first before responding. "There is no need to thank me. It is your free time. Do whatever you want to do." He couldn't handle it any more. He needed to go. He held his smile. "Well, I'm glad we have an understanding about our situation. I need to go get ready for my training at the lake."

He turned and left the room without saying goodbye or waiting for her to say anything. He quickly walked to his room and only stopped once his door was closed. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. While he had considered his options he had enver thought about Elise going out with another guy. Now he wasn't sure about his choice. He wasn't sure if he was ok with her going out with someone. In fact, it seemed to be bothering him, but he didn't know what to do about it. It would seem strange if he went to her now and told her he had changed his mind. He would just need to deal with it.

Elise smiled as he spoke, and said " Alright, thanks very much" she said as he walked out. She shut the door behind him and smiled to her self. She lay back on her bed and looked at the roof, before she picked up her phone. She found the guys number and called him up taking him up on his offer to go out. After a short discussion she put her phone down and thought about what she should wear tomorrow night.

James sighed as he lay on his bed. He didn't know what to do now. Elise was going to go out with some guy. He didn't know why, but he just felt really jealous and mad at himself for saying he thought it was ok. What was he supposed to say though. no, we're going to be just friends, but you can't go out with anyone else. He couldn't say that. He would just have to hope that the date didn't go well. He didn't want to see Elise unhappy, but he didn't want to see her happy with someone else either. He was really distracted now. He wasn't sure how he would be able to practice properly.

Elise smiled and walked over to her wardrobe and began to pick out an outfit for the evening. He wanted to take her to a restaurant so she decided to go with a blue dress which reached a little lower then her knees. It was a bit dressy and casual at the same time. She was happy with her choice and returned to her books.

James couldn't handle it any more. He got up and got changed into his training clothes. He started his run to the lake early. He hoped getting out of the hosue would help him get Elise out of his head and forget about her and her date. He was sure that if she didn't mention it to him any more, he would be fine. His self distraction worked a little. He was able to calm himself and relax. He needed to focus on his training. He couldn't let a woman get in the way.

Elise spent the rest of the day studying, her head in her books before she walked to the kitchen and ate dinner with the rest of the servants. She was happy with how things were going. In her eyes there was nothing wrong with going out. He didn't want anything between them, so that was that.

James got to the lake early and just relaxed there for a while. He talked with team mates and coaches. The practice came soon enough and he worked hard, trying to distract himself. Once the practice was over, he hung around for a while. Once it got closer to dinner time, he started a run home

On the run his path happened to be going along with an attractive young girl. They got talking and ended up taking a break on a bench, talking more. She was nice. Since for some reason Elise liked him, but didn't really want something between them, he decided to pursue something with the girl. If he was lucky it would get Elise out of his head. He asked her if she wanted to go out the next night and she agreed. He set up a time and place and then they ran different ways.

James got home a short while later and went to his room. He showered quickly and got changed. He then sat at the table and waited for Elise to arrive with dinner.

At dinner she chatted with the other servants, most of them talking about their day and plans for their Friday night. Elise smiled and revealed she had a date and the conversation would continue. Soon it was time for her to take James's dinner to him. She picked up the tray and walked to his room. Knocking before entering she stepped inside and set his tray down infront of him and asked him "So how was training today?".

James smiled when he saw Elise. She placed his food down and asked about his day. He took a bite of food and explained. "Well, training was good. Everyone worked hard. The coach gave some tips for me to work on. Then something nice happened on the way home. I ended up jogging with a nice girl and we set up a date for tomorrow night. It should be a good time." He smiled and continued to eat. He wondered a little what she would think about him going on a date.

Elise, was not the jealous kind of women. They had both decided o stay friends so instead of getting angry or frustrated, she smiled and said "That's great, I hope you have a good time". She was completely sincere as she spoke, but she did feel the little green monster trying to claw it's way out of her before she swiftly pushed him back. She was happy for him. She smiled and said "Don't forget flowers" she said happily.

James smiled and nodded as she spoke. when she told him to bring flowwers he nodded again. He wondered if her date would bring her flowers. He ate a few more bites of food and then looked up at the maid again. "You know, I have to thank you for it. It was because of your advise that this happened. I was just myself around her. She really seems like a great girl. Much better than any bar chick. I was myself around her and it worked. So I must thank you." He smiled and turned back to his food. She didn't seem to be bothered at all by the fact he had a date. That was fine with him. It hadn't been his goal to make her jealous.

Elise smiled at him and said "Well I'm glad things are turning around for you" she said smiling. She smiled at him and said "I'll go now and let you eat your dinner" she smiled and turned leaving him to his meal

James glanced up at Elise as she decided to leave. He smiled and waved as she walked out. He then focused on his meal. He sat and ate his food. It was good as usual. He finished quickly and placed his dishes aside. He then went and did some things on his computer. He made sure to palce an order from a floral shop for a ncie bouquet of flowers for his date. Once again he hoped Elise's advise would work. It had so far. This date was starting to get his mind off of the way he felt about Elise and the dissapointment that she was going out with another guy.

Elise smiled as she walked back to her room, happy that things between the two of them were relatively normal. She headed back to her room where she instead of studying, began to catch up with some old friends online. After browsing the web for a little, she closed her computer and decided to go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom