Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Castle (interest Check and recruit)

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
Hello everyone and the Desire Castle interest check and recruit.

On the out skirt of a small town, there is a castle that was thought to be abandoned for several years. But, some of the town folks to hear strange noises coming from the castle. As the days go on, reports of several creatures had been seen entering the abandoned castle. Some say that the castle is cursed and others say it the rise of a new demon lord here to enslave mankind. This news has crossed the lands to the churches who wish to purify the castle, adventurous who seek out for fame and fortune, and those who want to hone their skill explore the unknown.

But the truth is the only daughter of the demon lord who had been slain several years ago made the castle her new home. After the lost of there homelands, monster girls of all kind had made their way to now demon lord's castle. With the news of the would-be heroes who are coming to the castle they plan not to make them into their slave, but into their lovers.

And that the plot for this story. Now for the rules

1. No god mod or auto-hitting.
2. Anyone outside the castle is human, no have half this and half that. The humans can be any gender.
3. Anyone inside the castle is a monster girl. They can be any kind of creature as long as it female only.
4. What I say goes. I may need someone to do a better GM than me, but if I feel that you're just listening aren't then you can leave.

More rules maybe add

welcome Zoraida and Revnarth glad to have more monster girls yay :)
I already had the same thoughts as Onenightninja had, even considering making my second char a monster girl instead of the first one's sis

If you are willing to help a novice learn, I would love to join. I would like to roleplay human, but you are a tad low on the monster side...

I'd love to join, just need to fix up a good app and we have a takeoff.

Unless I missed this thread closing down?

Sorry for making you guys wait so long, creating characters can be hard sometimes. I changed my mind a little bit and will introduce one or two different girls. Be ready for a surprise...;)

Hi Jeufufns and welcome ;)
I speak for myself only but would like it if you just kept it non hyper/macro

Human realistic sized without magic, as for anything pass that nothing too crazy maybe something of line of be able to perform autofellatio and make sure that your partner is ok with it as well.

Back
Top Bottom