Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxM RP's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would start a thread specifically looking for MxM pairings. This is a type of pairing I am new too, but is something I am really interested in exploring.

The type of pairings I am looking for is slice of life, I want it to be more about the connection between the two people rather than the world around them, I have another thread for the bigger plot based RP's.

Pairings I am interested in:

Brother x Brother
Cousin x Cousin
Popular guy x Shy guy
Master x Slave
Older man x Younger man
(YC)Femboy/crossdresser x (MC)Dominant guy

These are just a few example, but am open to allot of pairings, if there is one you are really into, don't be afraid to message me and we can discuss it. Also, just because your pairing isn't listed, it doesn't mean I wont like it, chances are I will, so let me know.

As for kinks, I am open to most things, if there is a specific kink you like, don't be afraid to ask me, I have not turned anyone down yet based on kinks, so I doubt your's will be too much.

Anyway, if you wanted to see if we could get something started, send me a message, I am usually ok with coming up with plots for pairings if you just had a certain pairing in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom