Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The heart of the demented (Comments welcome)

OrangeFlames

Planetoid
For years I have lived dormant inside about everything in my life. To this very day I sit here and there look at all the people that I have met over a course of a few years. Still as it may, I look into the very eyes and faces of the young men women that I meet on the Internet. There is no particular order are and which who I met first are whom I decided to be with. That has no significance in this topic at the moment. I came here to vent to release my feelings into a world of the interwebs. A chance to sit back and relax and get away from the terrorists and heart of the world and horrors of the real world . Still I am to the point that I do not know what else to do. My girlfriend left me on my birthday. I have so many things I need to do in real life. I need to get my life in order. The people here seem somewhat very kind to me. And then there are a few that seem to have a very hard and strong idea of what they are looking for. However that is the way of life. A person can not choose and pick what they want. They can only choose their friends and their enemies.

I have been single for a very long time. To the point that I can't even remember what a physical relationship feels like. What I had assumed was the love of my life, left me with in a blink of an eye. Now I come to a different communities to try and drawn out my sorrows and slow down my depression. However, I am not a person to dwell so deeply upon the past. In fact I take my time and try as hard as I can to make friends, and to find new connections so that I can replace the empty void In my life.

It is a bit cliche and pathetic I know, but that does not stop me from being lonely. Yet I have my needs. I am aiming to move into a better home. I am aiming to better myself. And just as a precaution, I want to make sure that I love myself above all else. I put this here to train myself in a way, to make sure that I am making the proper choices in my life. As a single parent, I am very limited on my free time. Still as it may, I have a small circle of friends in which some of them are far more negative than others. Even my doctor has instructed me to leave a few of these people alone. But I try and be extremely optimistic about the situation, and I try and solve many of the problems that I have with them and yet no matter how hard I try I still fail in the end. So I put this here as a small reminder. So that I will be able to look back and see that I have learned something. I can only hope that within this community that I find my significant other, my true Queen or submissive King. It will take time I know. But I'm willing to be patient and make the proper sacrifices.

Dementedly, OrangeFlames

Back
Top Bottom