Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorceress Herm Looking For an Apprentice to Corrupt (Females Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooloovoo

Supernova
Here's the setting I have in mind. A famous sorceress runs a shop in the heart of the capital. She very often gets mages of all kind begging to be her apprentice and she always turns them down. Then one day a very beautiful woman comes into the shop, young, naively asking what so many had before her. That's when the sorceress get's a wicked idea. She accepts the woman as an apprentice, however only so she can turn her into a love slave. Through magic and her own beauty the sorceress slowly corrupts the innocent mage until she is willing to do whatever her mistress wants.

Things I want to bring into the RP are magical transformations, genderbending, lots of cum, possible familiars getting into the action, and a lot more. Of course, if there's something there you would rather not appear please let me know.

I will usually give you a solid two paragraphs, more if I have enough to work with. I except at least paragraph in return, no one liners.

I'm open to further ides and suggestions, just send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom