Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate Entangled Us ~Kuzisan and Fuuchan~

Sayoko just snorted up one nostril, "Ha! Hunting witches is soooo dark ooooh so scary my lord!" the sarcasm was dripping in his tone, "I watch awesome stuff with plot and fighting like Bleach, Full Mental Alchemist Brotherhood and One Piece" he listed off a few with a grin, "read all the manga too." he finished.

Henry came out of his office briefcase in hand he spoke as he passed the couch, "Get your shoes on you two, time to go back to court," he walked into the kitchen seeing it clean and Matty and Levi finishing up, "Thank you both. It is appreciated please when you are done get ready to leave," Levi nodded hanging up the dish towel and went to find his shoes.

*Hugs back!*

"I've watched them too!" she snapped annoyed again getting up and pulling her shoes on. "Witches can kill you. There not like little make believe witches with wands there beings with claws and powers. So think of that!" Matty came out and looked between the two of them. She sighed.

Sayoko just raised an eyebrow at the cougar girl then shrugged while pulling his shoes on. Soon they were in the car then to the court house. Henry sighed in annoyance as a crowd of news reporters were around the front steps. He turned to the three teens in the back. "Listen up. I'll lead the way. Don't talk to anyone, don't look at the cameras, just keep walking." Henry turned to Matty, "can you bring up the rear?" he asked getting out the car.Levi was looking frightened yet Sayoko was looking unbothered.

OOC: Will Hoshi be there? I think to bring Sayoko's stuff since Kyo has to stay home with the rest.

OOC Yeah she'll be there :) I'll get on when I can okay Fuu-chan?

Matty nodded. "Yeah all right." they got out. Karena didn't make eye contact just brushed them off like her mother Matty thought, but then again she had grown up with this. Matty glanced back for Levi making sure he was all right.

Levi whimpered at all the staring, camera flashes and calling accusing voices, he cringed as a group shouted slurs and future murderers. His trembling hands cuffed over his ears as tears brimmed in his eyes, these people, his community, hated him for something he did not even do. Levi began to sob softly but kept moving forward even as the tears blinded him.

Sayoko stared right back, always the defiant on to a degree, he started at the angry or shocked or confused faces. It seemed like everyone had written them off expect for a group that cheered calling that they were innoncent, but their shouts were drowned out by all the hate. But Sayoko could read the signs of support well.

Henry pushed his way through face stony voice telling to let them through and back off. His tone sharp and even severe but he did it for the kids trying to get them in fast. Henry decided he would have to come early if this case dragged on longer. Henry held open the door urshing them in then slammed it shut. He wiped sweat off his brow before gently bringing the sobbing inu into a one armed hug steering him to their waiting room.

OOC: i maybe found a new Rp called dark and light Iin open roleplay!

Karena glared at the people too. She just wanted to scream they were stupid and just liked to point fingers and not seek the truth, but by biting her lips hard she passed through glaring at anyone who got in her way. She sighed. "Stupid people!" she hissed when Henry slammed the door. Matty rested her hand on Karena's shoulder which was tense. They went to the waiting and she glared at the wall wanting to tear something apart.

Hoshi sighed and looked at the reporters. Why couldn't they just go away? Why did they have to be there? He glanced for his twin catching a glimpse and headed over there.

OOC Sorry if I got that wrong.

Back
Top Bottom