Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate Entangled Us ~Kuzisan and Fuuchan~

Karena smiled and grabbed some bags slipping inside and setting them down once inside. She watched Sayoko eyes narrowed in suspension, but turned away.

Matty smiled. "Thank you your so polite." she said smiling as she followed Karena inside and set the bags down in the room smiling.

It was a nice room fit for guests the bathroom just down the hall and the bed a queen size looking comfy and cozy. Levi had smiled back though ever shyly ducking his head in thanks because his mouth was like when he ate to much peanut butter. He shut the door.

Henry offered the ladies towels and wash cloths, "In case you want to shower tonight and or tomorrow. I will let you both settle and rest. Feel free to use anything you need." He gave them that friendly yet very tired smile, "I need to settle the boy's then I am off to sleep myself." He waited for responses before leaving.

The lawyer showed the boy's how to pull out the bed then he and Levi put sheets one and a comforter.

Sayoko went to shower, but not before making a lewd joke of Levi joining him. Then haw hawed when the poor inu got so fustered. Being chased off by Henry, Sayoko took his shower. Then Levi took his.

"Thank you." Karena said smiling as she walked down the hall and into the bedroom. She smiled and sat on the bed. Matty dropped the bags down again. "He's nice" she commeted. Karena nodded opening a bag and pulling out her pajamas.
"A shower sounds awesome right about now." she said as she stepped into the bathroom and closing the door.

Matty sat on the bed sighing, but grinning too. She thought Henry was a nice guy offering to take her in let alone Karena. She turned her thoughts to the supposed crime and shook her head. No Karena would never do anything like this. She helped people not hacking in. She didn't doubt that she could if she wanted to, but Karena despite all her anger would never ever do anything like this that she knew. She stood up and pulled on her own night clothes before sliding into bed and waiting for the girl.

Karena stepped out fifteen minutes later and smiled. Matty smiled back as the girl slipped in beside her yawning. "Today as been a long day." the woman noodded. Karena moved closer Matty wrapping her arms around her. "Do you do you think we're going to die?"
"I don't know Karen I can't answer that. Let's just hope not." she brushed hair from the girl's face as she closed her eyes.
"I hope not either."

The next morning soon came.

Henry got up and started cooking breakfast for everyone there was omelets and french toast going. It spread through the house with it's mixed smells. Sayoko sat up on the bed sniffing nose twitching before opening his eyes with a hungry purr,

"That. Smells awesome." He exclaimed scooting out of the sofa bed but not before nudging Lev, "Hey wakey, wakey up, pup don't ya smell that?" Levi only rolled away from the tiger's touch,

"Mmm, it early." Sayoko shrugged,

"More for me!"

OOC: Kuzi-san. Look in your pms before posting your character for I got some information, I forgot to say okay? Thank you!
EDIT: Hi Kuzi-san wanna try and do the other rp today Saturday? OR maybe Sunday for a bit?

Karena was half asleep when the delicious smell hit her nose. She purred and sat up. Beside her Matty was sitting up too. "You smell that too?" she asked. The woman nodded.
"Smells like a good delicious breakfast." They scrambled out of bed and Karena found clothes that she quickly dressed in before walking out. Matty did the same. "Smells awesome Henry." Karena commented slipping into the kitchen.

Henry turned and smiled, "Great," he plated it up setting it in front of Matty then Karena and then Sayoko when he came stumbling in.

"Hey." he chirped plopping down into a chair. His rusty orange hair all over the place with no shirt. Henry gawked before saying sharply,

"Oh no, we don't come to breakfast like that in this house. Go put on a shirt!" Sayo watched as the plate was tugged away before gold eyes narrowed,

"So what? It's skin!"

"I don't know your customs or how you live. But while you stay here. Everyone is to be decently clothed. That means shirts on." challenging looks towards each other finally, Sayo got up in a huff,

"Fine!" and with all the teenage attitude, he was off to put on a shirt. Henry blushed softly toward the females,

"Sorry about that." Coming back in, now followed by half asleep Levi, Sayoko had one a t-shirt but it read: Fuck Everyone. Sayoko beat Henry from talking first,

"Only shirt I got so." he dragged out of the o sound sitting and getting his plate back much to Henry's chagrin.

Karena saw the boy and looked away. She agreed with Henry. No one wanted to see that. She was glad he left and sighed. "No one needs to see that." she commented nodding. Matty nodded too, but kept quiet. Karena ate quietly after that grinning when Levi came in. "Hey Levi." she said wiping her mouth with a napkin.

Henry nodded again sighing. He had no idea the life of these kids and it was to raw for them to speak of mostly. He would have to go over a few rules later.

Levi slipped into a chair sleeply deep eyes going over everyone's face before answering voice tinted with sleeping, "Good morning to all of you." he accepted the drink and food but peered at the omelette looking so embrassed his dark skin flushed.

"What a jip! lightening eyes says hello to puppy but not to me, sheesh! I see how it is!" Sayoko ranted it was hard to tell however if he was really upset about it.

Henry looked to Levi noticing his avoiding the omelette, "Something wrong Levi?" Asked voice kind. Levi jolted picking up his fork,

"Oh!......um, no! no!" Quickly he began to eat.

OOC: Got this from real Lev-kun. He is allergic to eggs in there purest from. but mixed into batter or up in something it is okay.

"Well I didn't think you wanted me too. You didn't say hello to me either." she took a deep breath. "Hello Sayoko." she glared as she said it then turned back to her breakfast. Matty sighed and said hello to all of them.

OOC Oh all right. I think Henry should know that though.

OOC: I know but Levi is polite to a fault.

"I did, I said Hey which was for everyone." Sayoko argued back at Karena. Henry rubbed his temples, he had no experience with kids. His clients were adults usually.

Soon breakfast was over and Sayoko ambled off to the living room. Levi stayed in the kitchen starting to clean up, helping. Henry was about to protest but looked at all the dishes and kinda just let who ever wanted to help, do so.

OOC: Maybe Matty with more kid experiencde can help poor Henry on that bit, haha maybe. pats Henry.

Karena just sighed and placed her plate on the others. She went into the living room and sat on the couch. Matty joined the two.
"I'll help." she said smiling as she started to wash dishes.

OOC Yeah she can. She could definitely help.

Henry sipped his much needed coffee and thanked the two. He stood saying he had to do a bit of work before they all went back to court. Gulping the last of his drink, added it to the pile thanking them again.

Levi took up the dish towel and dried the dishes after Matty washed them. He did not mind they were doing it old fashioned way, he loved the sound of rushing water. It reminded him of his favorite spot, the babbling brook near his home. This brought his thoughts to Lucy. What would she think of all this? He felt frightened of her judgement and at the same time ashamed of ever thinking his girlfriend would judge him. She was a sweet poodle inu a year younger who was in the drama club he painted for. She had artistic talents in water colors so she helped. They talked about mild trival things this blossomed and a few months later they dubbed the titles boy friend and girlfriend to each other. They held hands as often as they could and snuggled up to one another when near giving loving sweet embraces, yet lips only kissed at cheeks, noses and foreheads to shy to go for lips as it met a whole new level they were just not ready for yet. Levi felt his chest tighten and a wave of ache, but not fully from his daydreaming/worrying fears and yearning. It was from the eggs not to be digested by him. Matty might have caught how his face squinted up in pain before it passed and with shaky hands he kept up his drying duty.

Sayo and Levi had failed to change the bed back into a couch so there was plenty of room. Sayo stayed sprawled on one side as Karena sat down. His gold pools flicked to her before focusing back on the outside. He was used to coming and going as he wished this was a form of torture and it was only suposed to get worse. Sayo was a joker, free spirt, although he fleed from trouble instead of handling it. He was out of his element and missing his family. He prayed quietly Hoshi was doing okay. Handling all the kids rangling them up to school while their older brother had to head to work. Sayo knew most days he just railed things up more instead of helping, but his twin was just all alone now. Haru only nine was a bit mature for her age but still just a little girl.

Sayoko laughed outloud, "That was the most tame breakfast ever. Usually I have something glooped or smeared on me." Maybe just maybe that is why he did not wear a shirt? Maybe.

Matty glanced at the boy beside her wondering what had happened in his thoughts to make that face. "Are you all right?" she asked passing him the cup Henry had just finished.

Karena frowned. "Oh I never thought of that. Makes sense." after that she fell silent not sure what to say. Normally she only had breakfast with Matty. Her mom couldn't or wouldn't sit with them which made the girl extremely pissed and sad at the same time. Thinking about her mom brought waves of fresh anger and she clenched her fists.

Levi squinted up again before he could even reply arms and hands spazzed the mug dropping but not even chipping back into the sink. Lev gasped shallowly before turning in his spot speaking with a slight wheezing sound, "Misses. Matty, need .... pin ...... in.... in...." he gasped breath heavy as he pointed shakily towards the living room. The pin in his yesterday pants having extra in his backpack since he usually was a mess after painting a set for the drama club, "Puh. Puh. Puh. Pocket!" sputtered weakly the inu ears down as he sank to his knees. The teen was even trying to say the word please but could only make a 'p' sound.

"Huh?" Sayoko did not know that the very intelligent Karena had connected the unspoken dots. His gold eyes blinked puzzled as he watched the girl in her anger, "You think that bitch of a mom you got is gonna show up today?" Sayoko just called her bitch for that is how he saw her, not caring or realizing if any affect it may have on Karena.

OOC: Levi is polite to a fault and Sayoko speaks his feelings boy oh boy Karena watch out! lol. Got pm for ya Kuzi-san, *nuzzles*

Matty was down her knees thumping into the floor as she frantically searched. "This?" she asked holding it out emmense concern on her face.

"Hope not." she said grinning. "Once is enough!" she laughed bitterly.

OOC I like Levi a lot and I'm still not sure about Sayoko lol.

Levi nodded very slightly and rolled up his sleeve making a jagged motion on where Matty would have to stick it. Lev was really suffering you see, his esophagus was swelling making it harder to breathe.

"Yeah really," Sayo agreed with a curt nod. Grabbing the remote he flicked on the TV surfing through channels idlly nothing was good one this early, "But hey, if she tries to slap you again, I aint gonna let her." his mind went over his words and he shrugged, "Plus Henry will have his guard up too now that we know what she is like,." again a pause then, "She do that often?" his golden eyes stayed firm on the screen.

OOC: Yeah Levvy is a sweety. Kinda ripping off my friends personality, but he has his problems. Sayoko is...hard to figure out~ but not really its complex. Happy holidays~ <3

Matty trying to keep her cool stuck him in the spot he said to.

Karena shrugged. "NNo I don't even see her most of the time. But when I do she's harsh like that and definitely unfeeling towards me. No wonder I like Matty as much as I do."

Levi winced but did not tense the needle going through the skin and into a vein were it's needed. Still slumped on his knee's the boy inu slipped sideways a bit against Matty. His head on her shoulder and his poofy afro resting along her neck and side of the face it was soft and curly. It took a few minutes but the boy started breathing easier again.

Sayoko's eyes went from the TV to Karena, "Yeah," he agreed simply before flicking to a talk show and tossing the remote away in disgust of not finding anything on, "Man we can't go to school that is great but we are stuck here which is not so bored stupid bracelet I wanna rip it off." the tiger huffed wanting to go much further then a stinkin block.

She grinned. "Yeah really." she wanted her computer, but didn't think Matty had brought it. "If it wasn't for this framing I would be on my laptop." she muttered glaring at the bracelet again.

Matty looked down. "Are you all right?" she asked softly wanting to help in any way she could.

"Yeah?. You got any games on your laptop? Watch any anime? Youtube vids?" His look turned skeptical, "Or do you just geek out on that thing?" Sayoko was sure Karena was one of those computer nerds. Bleh! When he got the chance to go to the public library the neko tiger would play games or watch videos and listen to music. Only their eldest brother had a laptop strictly for work.

Levi slowly nodded before looking up to her, "Thank you, ms. Matty." He muttered gratefully voice hoarse some. He looked and sounded much better now.

Matty shook her head. "Just Matty I don't really like Ms." she said grinning. "I'm glad you feel better."

Karena nodded. "I have a site I watch Anime from so don't think I'm just some geek." she smirked. "Also who doesn't go to youtube?"

Levi nodded to the information, "Okay Matty," it felt weird off his tongue addressing an adult that way yet he did as she requested, "Yes, thank you so much again." he moved to stand a bit relieved to not he questioned about it, "I can keep helping." on his feet now Levi turned picking up the dish towel.

Sayoko laughed out loud to the last bit, "Okay, you got me there everyone has youtubed before," he leaned back flopping his head on the armrest ears twitching, "what anime you like? Some sissy romance?" his smirk was back again.

OOC: Hey! Does the email you have linked here work Kuzi-san? Hope you are alright? Is it the internet?

OOC I am all right Fuu-chan. I'm sorry I keep worrying you. I don't want that, but I'm trying to get into school and it's proving harder than I thought sorry.

Matty nodded. "All right." she said and started washing again passing them to the teen.

Karena laughed. "Oh do I look like the type that would watch romance?" she asked leaning toward him. "No I don't just watch sissy romance. Also the stuff I watch like Madoka Magica is not just romantic. Ever watched it? Or what about Soul Eater? That's not sissy now is it?" she leaned back a smirk on her face waiting for his response.

Sayoko just arched an eyebrow upward, "Do you look like the type to watch romance?" he parroted right back, "because I did not know there was a look for liking romance." out came that oh so smirk of his since he twisted that statement back around again. A loud laugh was given as the couger female said the first anime, "I don't watch magical girl crap like sailor moon." it was clear he never seen that magical girl one before and was assuming it was girly and frilly. Sayo however gave a casual nod, "Yeah, seen soul eater it is a great one lots of blood, good plot. You should read the manga if you liked the anime." came the light suggestion.

OoC: I understand now Kuziya-san and won't worry anymore! I hope things work out for the best for you! *rooting for you and does a cheer*

OOC Thanks Fuu-chan *hugs you*

Karena laughed. "No it's not like Sailor Moon. The plot is much-much darker. It is true they have to hunt for witches. What about you? What do you watch?"

Back
Top Bottom