Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate Entangled Us ~Kuzisan and Fuuchan~

Fuu

Super-Earth
It was quiter then silence.

No one moved. No one hardly breathed. Chest were too tight with anxiety. Lungs clogged up with dread. Eyes were basking with accusion, fear or sadness. The jury had been deliberating for over three hours. A rather portly but well defined lawyer wrung his hands nervous with sweat. He honestly had done his best. But the evidence against these three kids was mounted. But he tried to bid the wrong place wrong time.

But the girl had schematics of city hal on her computer claiming it was her own historical research but it was obvious she could hack. Not that she did, but she could and that scared people and impressed them all at once.

The boy had primo access to gasoline and flamable things. His mother being a chemical sciencist and his father being a cheif fireman. How embrassing to be the man to put out the fire your son helped start?

And the other boy, well, he was just no good always in with the law. Had quite the file draw for only being sixteen years old. Henry Sanders feared for the three teens sitting waiting for their fate.

It was City Hall after all an official goverment building. And it was arson. And to top it all off....the mayors nephew was hurt and hurt bad. He would need skin grafts.

Wrong place, wrong time....but it was a heavy amount of set up, camaras taken out through computer same with sensors (the girls doing). Gaurds knocked out with non toxic smoke, gasline that burned perfect plus well set to burn most effectively. (The fireman's boy) And The locks taken out and passcodes entered. Even a vioce mimicry of said guards to be a decoy (the delquient).
Henry licked his lips and tried to not look so grim he mustered up a too broad of a smile, "Let's have a recess, have a drink maybe the bathroom." He alerted the bailiff who nodded. Each child had a bracelet to track them, it was already a bad sign, even an omen. He let the girl out first then the two boys. Some eyes snapped to them, others looked even further away determind not to see them. Out of anger? Pity? Distraught? Henry would only guess.

Just as he could only guess, pray and hope the outcome of this case.

OOC: How was that Kuzi-san? Also I put it in taboo because maybe traid relationship is seen as it?

That was a good intro! Pretty awesome! :) good choice I probably wouldn't have known where to put it.
Karena slipped out and headed towards the bathroom. She had shoulder length caramel brown hair which matched the texture of her carmel skin. Her eyes though they were a different matter altogether. They were crystal blue. They were hard and almost most of the time they were filled with anger like now. She was angry. This was a setup, but clearly the jury were too wrapped up in what they were thinking to notice.
She glared at the wall before spinning around. She stormed back and glared at the floor sitting back down. She couldn't blame their lawyer he had tried, but it was obvious that the rest of this court blamed them. Great what's the sentence? she thought.

Let me know if this is what you expected Karena to be like as far as attitude really.

OOC: I just realized this meant out of character so you dont get confused or anything like that! Thank you very much! Kuzi-chan! And she is very fine! I like her already! I hope its okay they are all sixteen!

Henry watched as Karena shot off to the girls room and Levi shot off to the males. That left him and Sayoko or Sayo to stand together. The boy was oddly and freakily okay about all this. Or so Henry belived it was all just a mechanism of coping. I mean sure the kid knew some cops on a first namedbase but this was levels above all that petty crime! the lightly golden skinned boy tall and slightly lanky in stature was resting shoulders braced to the wall the rest of his body angled out and laxy slouched. He had a half-lidded expression that read between being bemused and uncaring, unserious. Henry made light conversation and Sayo was very breezy in his speech talking about all his siblings in the courtroom his Nii-san, his imuotos and ototos. He sure had a lot of siblings 1 older brother, a twin, three younger sisters and a little brother. They all looked the part of siblings and the twins looked ientical both with golden tiger ears, and a tripped gold and brown tail. Their eyes were a stunning gold pools and vivid. The batch of siblings ranged between dusty orange hair like Sayoko's to light brown.

Henry saw Karena come back out staring aangrily through the floor as if it offended her or was the source of her problems. A moment later, the door pushed open and Levi slushed out looking as if he gone to war. He looked so sickened, Henry guessed he had vomitted in there. The boy was the smallest despite them all being the same age. He was pretty scrawny but by frame, he was well taken care of. His parents were great people. They were also the ones to look away as they passed. The boys sloed ebony eyes were red rimmed and puffy. Had he been quietly crying the whole time? It seemed to take him a million steps to get to them as if he was in a daze, a dream and maybe the boy did think it was all just a nightmare. Henry cleared his throat,

"Alright lets all get some drinks....it may be some time till they are done, remember it may not even end today...but more time is good, it means more time to think and consider everything." He tried to gear positivity into his tone. Sayo just stared at him unfazed and Levi only dropped his head lower as if trying to fold into himself, his brown tail curled to his leg long ago and his ears were so pressed to his skull they dissapered in the mound afro mound of raven curls.

OOC Yay awesome! I like your characters too! I can see Henry might be the one trying to put some positivity in the role play. Am I right Fuu-chan?

Karena sighed she had to admit that they might be here a long time. Her tail lashed angrily, but what could she do? She walked over and got some water drinking it quickly her gaze trying not to find anyone acting like the audience was not even worth looking at. That was how she had been raised, but despite this her gaze just dropped down again. Why bother trying to look at anyone. All they did was hurt you and not believe you.

OOC Already she's like hurt angry any of those with what happened and her parents.

OOC: He is trying but its not working! Aw pooorr them! And I see she is so fustrated and Lev is just upset and Sayoko is like whatever. Its crazzy good dyamic already!

henry led them all out of the court room away from prying eyes. It was just the floor of them in a dead empty room with a vending machine and a water cooler. Henry stepped away watching Karena get her water. Sayoko eyed the cooler then the vending machine before rolling his head along his shoulders, "I could use a beer really, a stiff one." Henry resisted the eye roll,

"You know you are underaged."

"Sooooooo, no?" Henry had to roll his eyes this time,

"No." He said without humor, with a sigh the teen swayed over getting water, "Guess this will do, but you know, last meal and all....they can't deny me then." Sayo continued to joke on or was it? For one thing it was no joke to Levi as he gave a horrible shudder and a sound like s squeak of a mouse would make.

"No one is getting the death penalty, so put it out of your head." Henry said stern in his assurance. Sayo took another long drink, "Maybe but we are gonna rot. And be somebodies prison bitch." The strange noise again came louder out of Levi as he tried to press himself into the wall as if trying to sink in it and hid.

Karena shook her head. "I will not be nobody's bitch!" she said her voice cutting and she sipped more of the water. She sighed "anyway who knows." it was her trying to optimistic, but to her it seemed like it wasn't going to work she kept that to herself. She didn't want to scare anyone.

OOC Sorry for my post being short :)

OOC: it was not a one liner my senpai! :)

That got the faintest chuckle from Sayo, "Me neither, but if we are tried as adults here, so yeah tough shit for us huh lightening eyes?" Sayoko knew her name of course but forgot it in the moment so he took a good look at her crystal eyes that flashed with anger so he dubbed the nickname to her, "I don't even know you people yet here we are! And they all think we are in cahoots? Chica, just don't drop the soap." As the other two some what conversed, Henry tried to coaxed Levi to get some water in him pretty sure the poor inu cried half of it out.

OOC: What type of neko is Karena, Kuzi-san?

OOC I was thinking jaguar.

She sighed, but did not object to lightning eyes. "That's for all of you not me! It's more directed toward the males so the prisoners can..." she trailed off glancing at the frightened boy. Had she just made it worse for him? "If that happens he won't last." she said pointing to Levi.

OOC Awwww I think she just made it worse. Oh well we have a nickname at least.

OOC: They are cool nekos!

A real laugh left Sayoko it was just the way she said it tickled him. Levi who manged some water swallowed his current mouthful rougher cluing Karena in that she did make it worse. "Yeah, but here is the news, lightening eyes, girl jail wild and they can still get you in the shower don't need a dick to bow shick a wow, wow!" He laughed again.

"Now that's enough! Let's change the topic." Henry instructed not only for Levi's sanity but for his own. It made him nausea thinking those things could and would happen to littaral jailbait. Shrugging, Sayo finished off his water.

The time passed and Henry found the trio a room to stay in. It had mostly chairs a long table but a love sofa and a few potted plants. Three hours became 4 and four into six. Henry kept assuring them ( andhimself) this was a good thing. He shifted his body towards Karena, "So, who is your family in the crowd?" He tried to distract. Let them talk about things they knew.

Karena glared at the boy angrily again. When she went into the room she sat on the sofa and now looked at Henry. "Ha! They're the people that think I've shamed their family name! They're sitting up at the balcony watching with no remorse." she laughed, but it was filled with anger, bitterness, and maybe pain? "They don't care if I die. Maybe they think it's better off."

Henry could only look sad if not pitied for the young teen girl, that must be rough something he could not even begin to imagine, "I see, but you won't be dying it is unconsitusional." It was the least he could assure her. But he heard the pain breaking into the resentment. Poor girl, poor all them. How can your own parents turn on you? Doubt you? Even with mountinng evidence.

"M-mine to-to." It was the first he had spoken at all, Levi manged to lift his teary face from his knees only give a hiccuped sob. "I-I thought they loved me." It seemed to be to much and Levi burried back his face.

Henry wished he could soothe their woes but even if he tried he knew nothing and their high strung turnoil minds would dimiss it.

Sayoko had kicked up his feet on the table leaning back on the chairs rear legs Iingoring the catious warnings Henry threw his way. He started whistling a soft yet jolly tune.

Karena scowled. "Yeah well who cares!" she snapped. "It's obvious that they don't like so I hope they..." She looked down at her lap. Anyone especially her that said they didn't care did and she did very much. She wanted to prove to them that she wasn't responsible, but why should they believe her? She bit her lip hard and wiped the small amount of blood that appeared. She couldn't cry until she was alone.

Henry sighed and wished he could say something, but what, but he tried, "When emotions are high we say and do things we don't mean...but I like to think that can't earse the million and one posoitive feelings shared and that things can be mended." Levi gave a very large sniffle and seemed to at least stop crying for now.

Sayo had cocked his head listening and did not even make a quipped or scarstic joke to what the lawyer said. Instead, he pulled out a deck of playing cards. He leaned back his neck to see Karena upside down, "Y'wanna play, lightening eyes? How about you, Lev? Laywer dude?"

Henry politely declined and stood up, "Let me check on things." Levi seeing Henry leave, looked more alone sitting by himself on the other side of the table, he got up and moved to the other side sitting on the left of Sayoko with wide and weary ebony eyes. How did this boy he never knew, knew this nickname for him?

Karena shook her head. "No their emotions are what they feel. You wouldn't understand." she sighed then nodded. "Yeah I guess." she muttered sitting beside the boy. "What game?" she asked.

Sayo played with the crads shuffling them and doing a few tricks, "I know about every game out there, so just throw one you know out there," Gold eyes flicked between the boy and girl charged alongside him. How did everything get so twisted and spat on them? Levi itched at his hair looking unsure and gave a soft shrug. Well that was no help, "Hmm, I don't know a game called shrug," Sayo just could not resist it. He turned his gaze to Karena, "Do you have anything better?"

Karena nodded. "You guys wanna play rummy?" she asked. She remembered being taught by her nannie. She wasn't here and she wouldn't be either. She missed her now. She needed the comfort even though she wouldn't admit it.

"Yeah rummy is a sweet gig." Sayoko set up the game and passed out the proper cards. Levi seemed lost but still caught on after a few games and Sayo gave Kerena a run for her money since he was her equal in this game. He was good, very good.

OOC: I don't know how to play that game so I sumurised is that okay? Also if you wish you can take us into the next time skip, the trial is gonna drag on a bit longer, Kuzi-san!

OOC Ok I will

Karena sighed. After several games of Rummy she was tired of it. Now she moved away from them dropping the cards. How long would it be. She curled up on the sofa resting her head against her outstretched arm. Closing her eyes she fell into a doze. She slept a bit not wanting to stir because her dreams were better than reality.

Sayoko seemed disappointed that Karena stopped playing abruptly, "Well! She wins the attention span race," Mumbling, he set up a few more two-player games with Levi. Niether of them really conversed and Henry came back and the waff of tocas filled the room, he had run out the nearest place and got a bag full of hard and soft tocas with mild or hot sauce.

Noses twitched, ears perked, and faint nearly there smiles touched mouths. Henry had to grin. The sure fine way to get in with teens was some good greasy fast-food. He saw Kerena dozing deciding to wake her if she did not wake by the smell, he let them go for bathroom breaks. Henry shook the thought away that this was already almost like jail but he was being a lot kinder.

OoC: How many hours have passed Kuzi-san? So far six how many was added? we should keep track right? :)

OOC Yeah we should. Hmm maybe three that's good right?

Karena slowly started to notice the smell. She lifted her head and sniffed. "Smells like toccos." she muttered sitting up now and swinging her legs down to the floor. She smiled they were. She stretched then looked to Henry grinning. "What kind are there?" she asked.

"Good old hard and soft tacos, help yourself." He chuckled as he spoke. Henry had slid the other two paper plates and handed Karena hers. Both boys seemed to eye the bag hungrily, but waited, waited for Karena to dig in first. Henry grinned softly at the old fashioned manners of girls going first. It was rather touching. He waited till they all had some and then went and got cans of coke for each of them. Henry let some time pass as they got some well needed food inside of them before his mouth opened "Listen, even if the jury says their verdict, I can appeal a plea to the judge then he will have to deliberate. As this all goes on, you won't beable to go home do to breach of bais. So you would have to go back to the holding cells." Henry stopped seeing that sink in on their faces, "But," He added quickly, "Since my stand point is clear, I offered to give you lodge and the judge agreed."

OOC: Okay nine hours! Damn I go crazy but yes its fine kuzi-san! Good morning!

Karena did dig in loving the taste. She listened and wondered if he really would. "You will really?" then she frowned. What was the catch here? She wondered over it trying to see one everywhere she looked.

OOC Yeah it does go fast lol.

OOC: I like your new signature Kuziya-san! Did you happen to get my email?

Henry nodded his head viewing the reactions he got, two suspicious looks and one unsure but hopeful one. "Yes, I mean it. Better then a cold cell and a hard bed eh?" He gave a knowing smile, the kids must have had it rough being apprehended yesterday and shoved in the holding cells. Henry as their lawyer had been very understanding and kind yet professional. Being articulate in court firing off facts and fighting accusions. But now his face molded into a serious, no nonsense expression,

"There is really one very important rule. You must absolutely must not wonder from my radius. No more than 200 feet. Which is about only one single block. That means no wondering off. No running away. If those bracelets go off. The verdict will hardly matter anymore." He explained it slow so they did not miss a thing. He looked in turn into each of their faces, their eyes, "Breaking the radius code is equivlant to going M.I.A in the army. Do I make myself crystal clear? Levi?" The Inu startled being addressed directly and nodded,

"Y-yes sir, cyrstal." Henry's strict gaze moved to Sayo,

"Sayoko?" "Yeah. I got it." Even this was only semi casual response. Henry kept his gaze on him longer in till the boy shifted a bit uncomfortable and nodded again his agreeance.

"Karena." Next it was her turn to give her word.

OOC Thanks. Yeah I just looked sorry.

Karena nodded her expression set. "So really it's like being on a leash." she snapped. Then after a bit "Yeah I got it." she muttered not liking the fact, but nodding just the same.

OOC: It's okay Kuzi-san! No worries really! Also you are very welcome.

Henry just waited patiently through her snapping and waited still wanting more then a nod, "Right, good." His expression then softened, "If you are with me, and I can get permission from the judge....he will give me the passcode to each of your bracelets." Henry gave a smile biting into a taco himself chewing and swallowing, "I won't keep you caged in or leashed, I can promise that." He really seemed sincere. After all, what gain could be gotten from being so generous to three seemingly damned kids?

Back
Top Bottom