Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES'......Shamelessdesires and Pryde

shamelessdesires

Banned
Banished
Madame Wanda pulled on the crotch rope of her slave maid once more to keep her quiet. "Can't you see I'm busy composing an add, bitch?"
The struggling blonde moaned through her ballgag, trying desperately not to cum but the powerful mini vibe inserted deep in her pussy had other plans....the slave tried to push it out but the crotch rope trapped it inside...

"Finally," Wanda said in triumph...."Finished.....want me to read it to you?"
With only a 'MMMMMPH' coming from the bound and gagged slave, she began.....
'Needed....live in maid for a single woman, no experience necessary but compliance with directions a must....uniforms will be provided....'
The last part made her laugh. 'uniforms'? all her maids wore nothing but high heels.....

The sprawling mansion was part of Wanda's inheritance, something she didin't need but there was a stipulation in the will that stated the mansion must stay in family hands. She was the female version of a rich pampered playboy, well educated but after arriving back home realized there was something missing in her life......depravity....
The house was huge but certainly didin't need 3 maids. Wanda just enjoyed having a staff of naked girls at her beckoned command. None of them started out willing, of course....she was a professional dominatrix and knew just how to break uncooperative girls.
The blonde she was tormenting was stupid enough to say, 'please Mistress....no...' when Wanda was shoving something exgtra large in the maid's ass. In retaliation the maid was strung up by her tits, a giant Hitachi magic wand taped to her cunt amd forced to orgasm over and over, then whipped for cumming...truly a no win situation.

Wanda placed the craigslist add and waited for responses....

RE: 'SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES....' Shamelessdesires and Pyrde

Laura was sitting in her friend's apartment, using her friend's computer, and was casually browsing the Internet when she thought she would try looking for a job. Because she sorely needed one. She didn't even have a home. She needed more than a job, really. Somewhere to sleep; a permanent home. She scrolled through so many unsuitable positions, which she either was unqualified for or they wanted someone with more experience, or it was the location that all wrong. When she had just about given up though, she spotted this small, weird ad for a maid. It didn't really list any required qualifications... perhaps this was the job for her. A maid. It sounded so lame, but she needed any job she could get really. And this job came with room and board to boot. It was just the thing she had been looking for. She responded positively to the ad, trying to describe her minimal work experience in as many words as possible, and she described herself and put a picture up too, and waited in excitement.

It didn't take long before she was summoned, and apparently the employer wanted her to start right away. She scraped together all her belongings, which fit in a modest traveling bag, and left a note for her friend before she practically ran outside. She didn't want to be late. With no car or even a bicycle, she had to take the bus, and from there she had to walk. Embarrassingly, using the GPS on her phone had eaten the rest of the money she had on her phone. She couldn't afford subscriptions, she just managed on pre-paid cards. Although she remembered the address, she had to search for the mansion. And when she finally found it, a great gate was in her way. She stood there looking very nervous, but excited at the same time, in her striped tights and her black top, her bra creeping outside of it. She pressed a button beside the gate, and spoke into the thingie. "Uh. Is this Mrs Wanda's residence? I'm here about the vacant maid position? I'm Laura from craigslist," she said, her voice dripping with insecurity.

Wanda was busy whipping her blonde maid when a beeping sound came on over the intercom. The gate was wired so that the camera would turn on whenever someone came up to it. She dropped the whip and gazed at the monitor.....
"Hmmmm," she said aloud....'perfect, just perfect....young, slender...tits might need some coaxing, but nothing we can't handle, right?,"
The blonde nodded her head in agreement.
Wanda herself answered. "The gate will open automatically....come through and walk to the back to the servant's enterance...."

The girl was fresh and very attractive. "Come inside......uh, Laura, is that it?," she asked in her best syrupy voice, like a spider leading a fly into a web...and in this case, that was exactly what was happening.
They sat in a set of chairs pulled out from a massive dining room table and Wanda began explaining in detail.....
"As you can guess, I'm wealthy and own this massive 3 story house. It's far too much work and upkeep for myself, so I hired maids. I hope you don't mind me saying this from the start, but I'm a lesbian, which is why all you'll see is female staff.
Also, I should have explained your uniform...."
Wanda brought out a pair of shiny black stilleto heels with ankle straps and laid them on the table. "You see, this is the only uniform you will be wearing...."

She tapped a button on her Iphone and within a minute a ravishing raven haired girl appeared, her heels clicking as she approached. She stood motionless with hands crossed over her exposed pussy, head slightly bowed.
"This is one of my maids," she said...."as you can see, she is totally naked except for her heels....oh, and for that black leather collar...."
Wanda waved a hand....."you may go now," she said and the maid turned and left. Wanda was hoping this new girl was going to be apprehensive, refuse to comply of try and leave....anything to give Wanda reason to torture her....

Laura was relieved she had gotten the right house. Anything else would have been embarrassing, now that she had she had been searching for so long. Without her GPS, and unable to use her phone really, she felt so lost and vulnerable. And if it had been the wrong house, she didn't really know where else to go. She would've been buzzing on every one of these big-ass manions, and would probably get stopped by security guards or something eventually. But luckily, that wasn't going to be the case. She eagerly followed the voice's instructions, quickly stepping inside the gate which had opened for her. However, just as she stepped onto the property, the gates shut with a loud, metallic bang behind her, making her jump and spin around. The gate was pretty big… she didn't think she could even climb over it. Now that she thought about it, she saw that the whole propety was enclosed the same way, a big, iron fence stretching all the way around. For a moment she frowned, and became a little worried, and a little claustrophobic. This was pretty scary actually, now that she thought about it. She didn't know this Wanda. She didn't know what she was stepping into. She lingered for a moment, uncertainty gripping her, before she shook her head and strode onwards around the house to the service entrance, trying to appear her best.

The moment she saw Wanda, a bad gut feeling came over her. Something felt wrong. But her voice was sweet. Perhaps she was just being paranoid. That tall iron fence made her feel like a catured rabbit. "Yeah, I'm Laura. I'm the one who responded to your ad," she said, her voice shaky with nerves, and followed Wanda, sitting down across from her. She readied herself for an interview, but it felt like she had already gotten the position. This was so weird! The ball in her gut grew as she was presented with the "maid outfit". Just a pair of heels? This was not ordinary. This was not ordinary at all. Although this was all shocking, she tried her best not to act casual. She really needed this job, weird or no. But when one of the other maids were called in, the weirdness jumped into the roof. She was wearing a collar? Just what kind of a job was this? She cringed as the black-haired girl so meekly obeyed this Wanda. Was that how she wanted all her maids to dress all the time? And she had to wear a collar too? That was so embarrassing!

When the display was apparently finished, Wanda waiting for her reaction, she got the instinct that she wanted to bolt out the door. But she really needed this job. It felt like it was her last chance, and it paid a lot better than working behind a counter somewhere. But walking around naked all day? That struck her as very impractical when cleaning, and wouldn't it get cold? But above all, it would be very, very embarrassing. But could she live with it, was the question. In fact, strangely, she felt herself agreeing to that question. Yes, she could actually live with it, given everything she was given in return. But it was a bit too much too soon. "Uh… I've never done anything like this before. Are you sure I'm the right person for the job? I mean… I'm not as pretty as that other girl. And I'm not very good at walking in heels," she said, blushing a little. She never had been any good at it. Now that she thought about it, if she had to wear heels all day, she didn't think she would like this job at all. Naked, fine, but heels? That was torture! Slowly, she stood up from the chair. "Uh, so, maybe I'll just go?" She tried uncertainly.

Wanda was hoping the girl was going to have second thoughts about employment.
"Could you wait here for just a moment?," she asked and walked over to a small circular table and picked up a phone.
"Send them in immediately," she whispered then hung up. In a moment, 2 rather large dykes entered the room.
"You know where to take her," she said and watched as they picked her up by the shoulders and carried her down the hallway and down the stairs.....

They brought the girl down into the basement dungeon where the blonde was still tied, suspended by her tits which by now were deep purple and swollen. Wanda came down, pointed to where another set of ropes were dangling from the ceiling and watched as the dykes stripped the girl naked, bound her wrists together and tied them high over her head, then pulled until her feet no longer touched the floor.

Wanda took off her own clothes until she was in only bra and panties, both black latex. Taking a whip, she slowly approached the struggling captive.

"Now," she said, threatening to use the whip on her....."I believe it's time to begin your conditioning....."

Laura was about to turn around and leave, when Wanda's words halted her. Send who in? Moments later, she got her answer. She screamed and ran for the door, like any sane girl would do when two bull dykes come charging at her. But she was too slow, and too weak. The big women picked her up with ease, handling her like a plush doll, and a small one at that. And that's what she felt like too, in the grip of these beasts. They made her feel utterly powerless as they manhandled her, and however much she tried to kick and scream and wreathe away, they didn't even seem to mind.

When they came down into the basement, she froze as she saw the blonde hanging only be her tits. Strangely, she immediately thought it was lucky her breasts weren't as big as hers, so that couldn't be done to her, she hoped. Before she really knew what had happened, the bull dykes had stripped her and strung her up like a pig for the slaughter. She whined and shouted protests and did everything she could to stop them, but nothing helped. Her wrists already burned when Wanda stripped down and approached her, and Laura fell silent, her legs dangling still as she observed the older woman. Latex underwear? Who the hell wore that! She really was crazy. But her eyes were on that whip. Laura had always had a very low tolerance for pain, and she did not want to feel what that thing felt like. "Uhm, uh," she stammered, struggling to form any concrete words at all. "Conditioning, ma'am? I don't understand," she said, her eyes big and scared and pleading. "I can wear the heels, that's no problem! I like this maid outfit! Really! I really want to work here," she said, words just falling out of her now, desperate to say the right thing which would appease this crazy, malevolent lady.

Wanda shook her head. "I can't believe you," she replied...."no new slave would agree that easily unless they would be lying....."
She went to the blonde and slapped her face a few times until she woke up......
"I want you to watch while I break this new slave," she said to the blonde....."This will serve as a lesson for you to never question me again...."

Wanda took a spreaderbar and attached it to the new girl's ankles, opening her legs wide. "Such a beautiful looking pussy," she said..."almost too pretty for what I'm going to do with it..."
Coming back from a closet, she took an inflatable dildo, shoved it deep in the girl's cunt and began pressing the squeezebulb, watching with delight as it swelled larger and larger....before long it would become agonzingly painful as her pussy was stretched beyond limits.

Putting ballgags in both the girl's mouths, she turned Laura so she would be facing the blonde's back. Tying rope tightly around the girl's waists, she bound them tight against each other, Laura's pussy mashed up against the blonde's ass.

"I'm going to leave you both here overnight," Wanda said......"we'll see just how cooperative you both will be in the morning..."

But, but, Laura wasn't lying! She would gladly wear heels instead of going through this horribleness. And it would prove the bad parts hadn't even started yet. When Wanda slaps the blonde awake and tells her she's going to break the new slave, she begins to wreathe and kick again. This wasn't happening. She was not ending up as that whore blonde! But before she knew what was happening, Wanda was looking right up at her womanhood.

She couldn't help but blush at the backhanded compliment, but, but, what was she going to do with it? Her eyes didn't leave Wanda as she went over the closet, and at first she didn't see what she brought back with her. But up chose, she realized it was some kind of dildo, and without lube or warm up or anything, she felt her hole get penetrated. She groaned as it entered her, already quite big for her, and then, somehow, it grew while inside of her. "Stop! Fuck. It's too big!" She yelled as the woman kept enlarging the toy. When she finally stopped, her walls were pushed to the max, and the toy sat firmly in her cunt. It felt like she was burning on the inside, the stretching so painful she had trouble not just being reduced to screams and whimpers.

And it seemed Wanda was already ahead of her, jamming a ball gag right down her throat. She coughed and spluttered, spit gurgling out of her, sagging down her chin. She stared at Wanda with a mixture of hate and fear. This was no way to treat a maid, never mind a human being. And it would appear she wasn't done. Before long she found herself right next to the blonde, her dildo-filled pussy resting on the girl's ample bottom. "Hmmpfh!" I try to shout in protest, and shake my body back and forth, trying to get away, trying to get that thing to drop out of me.

The next morning Wanda came back downstairs....her two slaves had been bound together the entire night and obvioiusly hadn't had much sleep. Their captor brought the two dykes with her and sipping coffee, she motioned to get the girls untied and brought to the floor.
Wanda threw a pair of shiny black high heels at their feet. "Put these on," she said sternly. "I'd like to keep you both here for a few more days but my house needs to be maintained. You are both on probation, and what you've been through is just a taste of what will happen if you disobey me....."
Ordering them to stand, she brought out a pair of pink leather collars and had the dykes fasten them around their necks.
"The collars are electrified," she explained...."I have an app on my cell phone and if either of you piss me off, all I have to do is press it and you'll recieve electrical shocks hard enough you'll scream for mercy.

Wanda, the dykes and the 2 slaves went upstairs. Wanda shooed away the dykes and explained the workings of her home.
"It's 3 floors and the dungeon and I expect every inch of it to be polished, floors mopped, carpets vacumed, bathrooms done and cabinet glass clean. You are not allowed to leave the house under any circumstances, is that clear?......maybe you need a reminder of what will happen if you try...."
Wanda went to the Iphone app and pressed it....a set of shocks sent current through their bodies, not strong but enough to show she meant business.
"Now then," she continued. "On the 3rd floor is a pair of small bedrooms reserved for you and you will each pick one. At any time day or night I might call you and I will expect you to drop whatever you are doing and come to me. The penalty for non compliance will of course be brutal...."

Wanda attached a small black box, smaller than an old fashioned beeper to the girl's ankle straps. "When this buzzes, you will come to me....now then...."
The owner looked over at Laura. "why don't you go to the chair over there and bend over it....."
She brought out a long handled wooden paddle from a nearby cabinet and began spanking the girl's beautiful creamy ass with it. After 3o strikes, she ordered her to stand up.
"Now, both of you, get to work, and remember that there is concealed cameras mounted in the ceiling...."

She stood there for a minute then realized she forgot something. Ordering the dykes to come forward, she pointed at the girls...."get their plugs out...."

Laura tried her best to scream in protest as Wanda and her lackeys just left them there, but she might as well have been mute for all they seemed to care. After they left, she tried to wriggle loose, and she tried to push out that over-inflated toy which tormented her insides, but however much she tried to move, it only made everything worse. The dildo was lodged firmly in her cunt, and the ropes at her wrists only hurt her more when she moved. So before long, she gave up, and was reduced to pathetic sobbing, crying into her ball gag. This was not happening! But it was, and as the night went on she was glad she wasn't strung up by her tits like the blonde, whose ass was mushed into her womanhood. She couldn't see them, but she couldn't even imagine what her breasts must look like, given how they looked when she first got to the basemenet.

This was so humiliating and painful in so many ways, and however tired or sleepy she became she couldn't sleep at all. When morning finally came, or at least she assumed it would be morning, because Wanda returned, her mind was just a mush, and she had cried her eyeliner down her cheeks, making a mess of her face. But Wanda didn't care about any of that. She only seemed intent on hurting her more. But when they were lowered down and untied, she wanted to fall down on her knees and thank the crazy woman.

Her wrists were completely red, badly bruised from the night, and her pussy felt like it had been blown up like a balloon.
Her walls still hurt a lot. Every movement made her cringe with pain in her crotch, but she heard Wanda loud and clear. She had to obey her. She couldn't survive another night like this, she thought. Anything but this. Therefore she jumped at her commands, fiddling with the straps of the heels to put them on. She was shaking with nerves, but eventually she got them on. Not long after, a collar snapped around her neck. It immediately made her feel like Wanda's pet. And when Wanda led the way upstairs, she didn't hesitate to follow, walking awkwardly on the heels after her. She really, really hated walking in heels. It was worse than the nudity. Worse than the pain in her twat. She barely managed to walk without tripping over.

Listening to everything Wanda said at the same time as balancing on those damned heels, she only caught half of what she said, and suddenly she felt something sharp and painful in her neck. It was almost enough to topple her over, and she had to use every bit of strength she had to keep standing up.

When she was ordered to bend over the chair, she did like she was told, wobbling over on her heels, blushing as she presented her tight, petite behind. She had an inkling as to what was coming, but she had never though it would hurt this bad. Each strike shook her whole body, and she whimpered in harmony with the paddle. When it was over, she had to struggle to stand up, as if the paddling had beaten the last of her strength of out her.

Our plugs? What... oh. She looked down, and saw the squeezebulb dangling between her legs.

Wanda showed them where all the supplies were kept---there was enough to supply a staff of at least 4 more. In actuality, there was another slavemaid and her new girls would soon find her. True to what she said, cameras were everywhere and the maids, as well as her other staff, were always being watched and filmed.

Wanda appeared at random checking up on the progress of her maids. Considering the fact thet they were inexperienced, they actually did quite well.
Wanda decided it was time to see just how well they'd obey.
"Both of you slaves," she announced over the intercom. "Report to the 2nd floor, last room on the left and clean up the mess...it will take both of you..."

In the room was a naked captive, a brunette 18 yeard old girl. She had been kept ballgagged for the last 2 days straight....she was secured to a metal table, arms and legs apart with leather straps and had been kidnapped for harvesting of her bodily fluids.....2 huge rubber hoses were implanted deep in her cunt, one to suck out her cum, the other to withdraw urine. The tubes were in at least a foot deep and there was no hope to expel them....Wanda had taken thread and sewed the girl's pussy shut.
Her tits didin't fare any better...a pair of hoses came down from the ceiling and attached to her tits, permanent adhesive glued to her nipples making it impossible to remove. The captive had ceased her struggling half a day ago and just lay there convulsing as her body was ravaged.

The room was littered with bloody rags from where the girl's vagina was sewn shut, threads, used hoses and puddles of fluid..

Back
Top Bottom