Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DELETE

Another day pretending to be something he wasn't. It bothered Brayden that he had to always pretend to be this 'child' all the time. He was above all this, but alas the world didn't treat him so fairly. They had just moved from another location, his family was always moving, they had to. His father and mother were both very adamant about keeping their species a secret, if they didn't, they would have a lot of problems with the volturi. He had skipped the first few days of school already, but it was only because he had broken a ring that the vampires had to keep themselves from being burned in the sunlight. They had to create a new one for him so he waited indoors. He walked into the school and instantly people seemed to look at him. It wasn't like he wasn't used to it though. He walked past them all without worry. He had ice blue eyes when he was fed well, when hungry his eyes were red. He walked into his classroom and took a seat. He picked up the scent of something he liked in the room and it made him crave blood. He looked around to figure out what it was and noticed it was coming from a female in the room. He looked over at her and denied his urges to jump on her. He couldn't. He sat through the class and left hurriedly. He didn't return for 3 days, feeding more than enough to resist her scent. He returned and walked into the class those 3 days later and he took his seat. She was very beautiful, bearing resemblance to his past love. He looked over at her and smiled. He was able to talk with her now at least. "Sorry about the other day..." he said. The two had been put on an essay together and he was able to talk with her now.

RE: Me and Random - Twilight remake - No sparkles! No crappy vamps.

As she walked down the crowded hallway filled with cheerful voices discussing about how they spent their weekends or how swag the party was, Aria couldn't help but let her mind wander down to the boy she had seen three dayas go.That mysterious ever so handsome man who had pulled up a look that said,"I'm disgusted by your sight" when their eyes met.It was something she didn't understand..how could he? She got appreciative looks from the men not gawking looks by them.Running a hand through her long brown hair, Aria twisted the lock of her locker, the door flipping open as soon as she entered the code.

"Any thing excited happened this weekend?"A shrill voice asked causing Aria to turn and look at the person who spoke it."Um..not really"She answered shaking her head.Her reply caused the blonde to narrow her eyes playfully at her, and lightly hit the locker door. "Oh, So Sean didn't ask you out or anything? "Aria frowned before shaking her head."Oh that."She spoke, sighing again.Sean was a jock-The typical dumb jock who had to conquer every new piece that his eyes looked upon."I told him I wasn't intrested"Aria replied, grabbing her books and shutting the locker close."Ooh Playing hard to get?"Emma asked excited as they walked together to their next class.Just to get her off her bacl Aria produced a smile saying,"You got it right"

She entered the class, and effortlessly slid on her place, dressed in a red flowdress with a black scarf tied around her neck.Until he spoke to her, she hadn't even registered him but when she did, she couldn't avert her gaze."Oh, It's fine.I didn't realise I was capable to give offsuch strong..smell.Anyways, my name is Aria, Hi"

He shook his head. "oh, no, it wasn't you. I wasn't felling well is all." he said, trying to figure out why she would assume he smelled her in the first place. Nothing he did would have alerted her to that so he was suspicious about her now. He started to read over their assignment and couldn't help but think about that scent still. She smelled amazing, he wanted to lean over and bite her but because he wasn't hungry, he was able to deny the desire. "Well..." he said. " Guess we should get started on this?" he asked, shoving the book to her. "It can't be too hard... it's about history." he said.

Aria's eyes brightened up a little when he said that as she tugged back her hair."Oh , I hope you are feeling well now"She spoke,looking at him concerned."She had just assumed it was her smell because when that day , as soon as she had sat down next to him, he had gawked and left."Easy? History is so not my cup of tea"She spoke with a little smile taking the book and reading about the cold war."Um, So are you new to this town to?"She asked looking up at him from the book.She had moved in from Florida herself, because her mum haddecided it thought it would be better for her to live with her dad too.

He laughed softly. "history is easy for me, I'll take on most of the project." he said nodding and smiling. "So what is your strengths?" he asked, getting to know her as he started to research their essay topic. He waited for her answer and then her question came next. "I'm new here, yeah, came here about a week ago." He said. "You?"

Aria smiled a little, as he took the book. "My strenghts? Ah well let me see. I can cook. I'd go with Literature. " She answered softly , looking at him. "I too moved in like two weeks ago "She replied as the bell rang, indicating the period was over.

"Oh, wow, we're both new then." He said nodding. The sound of the bell actually both scared him and hurt his sensitive ears. he wasn't expecting it and it annoyed him. "Well... I suppose I will work on this and see you tomorrow?" He asked, hoping she didn't ask anything else big of him.

Back
Top Bottom