Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Wife (randomname and Tia)

She had never, not once in her life, felt the intensity of emotions and physical sensations that she was feeling right now. So, as she lost consciousness, all she was aware of was her husband's massive cock inside her and his hands slapping and pinching at her nipples. She passed out and slipped into a deep dark oblivion.

And whilst she was there, her body was unresisting as her husband lifting her into the cage, she mumbled something as he blindfolded her but she did not truly wake up. So, as she woke up it was to find that she could not see and she turned in surprise, trying to move, but she could not move her arms. She had been having the strangest dream and Felicity had dreamed that Tyler, the man she was going to marry had been there with her. "Mother? I... who... where am I?" she asked, confused. "I'm naked and I feel strange.... all tingling and, Mother? Mother what's happening? I was dreaming about Tyler" she said and shook her head.

She was completely disoriented and yet she sat, legs wide open and dripping juices from her pussy.

Tyler almost let out a chuckle when listening to Felicity speak. "Your mother is not here, Felicity. And you were not dreaming. Your husband is here and you just passed out during sex. You're in a cage because you were a bad girl. You aren't supposed to cum without permission from your Master. While I realize that you may not have known the first time, you didn't say anything the second or third time. Now, you will spend time in that cage until I forgive you." Tyler told her with a smirk.

Then, he continued. "Apologize to me. Convince me that you truly love me. I don't know if I believe you, Felicity. You disobeyed me so rudely and I would expect better. While I do love and care for you, my love, I expect the same love and respect from you. I am your Master and you need no one else other than me. Why would you do that?" He asked and tiltedhis head. Honestly, he knew that it wasn't a big deal at all. And he was just wanting to hear what Felicity would say to try and prove that she loved him and wanted to be his slave. Tyler figured by suggesting that he was disappointed and didn't believed that she loved her Master would make her desperate for him to know how she felt. He thought it would be adorable.

"Tyler?" she asked, looking around in surprise and then, as memories flooded in she listened to what he said. Oh, god, she remembered that. She listened to what he said and she bowed her head in shame. "Oh, my Love, I am so sorry, please, please forgive me. I had no idea how much your manhood inside me would pleasure me" she said, genuinely. "I have never experienced that before, as soon as your manhood was inside me I lost control. I'm so sorry, my darling husband" she said, and she moved so that she was kneeling in her cage. "I beg you to forgive me, Master, please. I will try, but when you slapped my nipples, when you tied me up, and then when you pushed yourself into me, I don't think that I could control it, Master. I will try, I promise you"

Kneeling there in supplication, she made sure that her knees were wide apart as she had told him she would have her legs open in his presence "I have lived my life waiting to be your slave, my Master, and my body has longed for you. Please, please forgive me, my weakness is my inability to control my worthless slut body around you, my Master" she said and she knelt, knees apart and head bowed.

Tyler was so happy when Felicity began to apologize and beg for his forgiveness. Hearing her do this made him know without a doubt that this was the right choice. That she was indeed the tight slave for him. After being satisfied, he bent down to the cage and reached one hand inside, grabbing her by the hair and slowly pulling her face forward. Then, once her mouth was right through the openings of the bars, he leaned down and kissed her. Tyler held the kiss to his wife's lips for a short amount of time and pulled away. "Very well then, slut. I forgive you. But you still have to spend time in the cage and think about what you have done. If you want to get out quicker and please me, then I want you to struggle. Pretend like you've been kidnapped and held hostage. The more you struggle and squirm, the harder I will get. And if you make me aroused enough by forcing me to touch myself, then I'll let you out."

After telling her this, Tyler took a seat on the edge of the bed, right in front of the blindfolded blonde woman in her cage. He was very excited to see what she would do. He could remember how hot she looked struggling on the bed and could only begin to wonder how sexy she would look here. He had high hopes.

The feeling of his hand in her hair caused Felicity to moan in pleasure and delight. She returned his kiss through the bars, putting her tongue into his mouth and she tried her best to pleasure him. He spoke and she breathed out in relief and listened to him. "This worthless slut is very sorry, Master. Thank You, Master, for putting this worthless slut in the cage to think about all the worthless and stupid slut things that she has done" she said. Somehow, she knew that she must not refer to herself as 'I' no matter what.

And then He told her what He wanted and she bowed her head once again. As she heard Him, her Master and Husband sit on the bed, she started to stuggle. Pulling against the chains which held her, she struggled and writhed, twisting and wriggling "Let me go! Let me go!! My husband will free me, you will regret it!! Let me GO!!!" she screamed and she writhed against the chains which held her. She made sure that her legs were always open, that her body was always open to Him and she had no problems at all in terms of hurting herself. So, she twisted and writhed, tried to free herself and pulled her wrists against the handcuffs which held her, ripping at her skin and causing trickles of grazed blood, but she did not care. "Please! Please let me go!1 let me GO!!!' she begged.

Felicity definitely exceeded all of his expectations with her struggling and squirming. She was so hot, twisting her hands around and trying to scream and plead for help. It didn't take long to make Tyler want to jerk off but he had another idea in mind. Instead, he just sat there and watched the woman struggle and cry out for help. Then, he slowly stood to his feet and approached the cage. his cock would be able to angle perfectly to her mouth. "Shut up, slut! Take my cock!" He demanded, reaching a hand down into the cage, grabbing her hair hard and forcing her mouth onto his cock. The tip went right to the back of her throat, forcing her to deep throat him right off the bat.

After his cock was right into her throat, he began to thrust his hips against the cage and kept his hand on her head, forcing her back down onto that cock of his every single time while he face fucked the poor woman making him moan out loud in pleasure as his slave pleasured him perfectly.

She squirmed and she wriggled in the cage and then she heard His voice. 'Shut up. slut' he called and she listened to him. But as she considered His words, His hand grabbed at her hair and forced her mouth onto His cock.

Do what He demands. Be what He demands. You... every part of you is there to please Him. Your mouth is not yours. It is His. Do it... come on, do it her mother had said to her. As she remembered that she recalled her brother slapping her worthless face, spanking her and beating her.

'Take my cock!' he demanded. Her mouth opened, immediately, taking him into her mouth and then she realised that He was shoving His cock into the back of her throat. She gagged and she moaned, pulling herself towards him and pressing her tits against the bars

And then he face fucked her. It was hard, it was painful and she knew that in the morning she would have bruises on her face as she would have them on her ass, but she welcomed them as proof that her husband loved her and so she sucked, she licked, she danced her tongue around his cock and, because it was the most beautiful of all the gags, she moaned and groaned and tried to speak around it, muffled cries of pleasure escaping from her.

But never, never for a second able to see Him and always she was begging Him for forgiveness.

Tyler understood how bad this may feel for Felicity. however, that didn't matter. That was because she was the slave, available to his every whim and desire. The face fucking continued over and over again, his hips slamming into her face hard and his cock reaching deep into her throat. Once it was finally done, he let his cock just release and pulse before cumming all into her mouth and throat, filling her up as quickly as he could, making sure she got every single drop into her mouth. After his climax was over, he pulled back and complimented her. "You were a good slut now. I'll let you out." he told her before reaching down, pulling off the blindfold and undoing her cuffs.

After that was done, he unlocked her cage and let her crawl out of the cage. After that was done, Tyler helped her stand and led her over to the bed. "We are going to sleep now. Big day tomorrow. We'll shop for you and maybe, I may take you out to a party and introduce you, if you're obedient." Tyler told her with a big smirk, leaning down and kissing her nose.

Felicity welcomed His cock into her mouth and she sucked and licked Him as best she could. His hips slammed into her face and His cock was deep and painful. But eventually He shot his cum into her mouth and she let out a deep groan as He did. But then, He was clear. She was a good slut and He was going to let her out. His hand pulled her blindforld away and she whispered to him "thank You my Love. Thank You my daring... thank You" she whispered.

When He unlocked her cage, she crawled out and then He helped her stand. He was so kind and gentle and Felicity thanked Him, as He took her hand. Leading her over to the bed, He spoke to her, promising her that they would sleep together. "Thank You, Master. Your worthless slut is so proud to be yours, Master. This worthless slut will be obedient, Master. Worthless slut wants to please You, Master' she said, laying on her back with her legs wide open and ready for Him.

Because He was her Master and her pussy was His. But either way, in the morning she would be ready for Him.

With a smile, Tyler plopped right down beside of Felicity. Then, his arms wrapped around her tightly and he kissed the slave on her neck. "Here's the rule for when we sleep. this is a time I want you to cuddle and kiss me a lot. I expect you to stay in my arms all night long and if I wake up at any point and want to fuck you, you should be willing and ready to receive my cock. And I should also remind you of the rules for in the morning. If you wake up before I do, then get me up so I can be awake to give you the love and discipline and protection you need. But remember that you need to wake me up with a foot job in the morning. If you don't wake up before me, then you won't be punished though. I just expect you to always wake me up because I need to make sure you're protected." Tyler informed her, nodding along with all his words.

Finally, he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips. He deepened the kiss and gave her one hard, passionate kiss before pulling away. "Good night Felicity. I love you. I'm so happy to call you my wife and my Slave. You've made a wonderful first impression and I'm so proud of you." Tyler hoped him saying that would make her rest easy and be more excited to continue. Then, he closed his eyes, head tucking down against hers and arms around her while he slowly drifted to sleep. As he told her before, he loved a mixture of both kinkiness and fluffiness with their love and relationship. Even with her being his slave, he would still cuddle and kiss her because she was there to serve his every need and if he wanted to kiss and cuddle, then that's what she would be used for.

He told her what he wanted from her as they slept and she nodded. "I will always do my best to serve you, Tyler" she said softly. "And if you see fit to fuck me, I will thank you for doing so, Master. But this worthless slut is worried Master. Your cock is so beautiful and if this worthless slut can, I will stop myself from cumming, but Sir, Master, Lord and Husband, when you look at me I feel like I could cum. This worthless slut needs you, Master and is terrified that I will cum and displease you" she said, genuinely.

But then, he took her into his arms and she nodded her head. "I will endeavour to wake you with my feet wrapped around your cock, Master." she acknowledged. She returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around him and returned his greeting. "Good night Tyler, my Husband. I love you and I am so proud to be your worthless slut and slave, Master" she said and fell fast asleep against him.

In the morning, though, she woke before him and she made her way quietly into the toilet and made sure that her teeth were brushed and so on, then she made her way back into the bedroom and she carefully positioned herself with her back against the footboard, her legs wide apart and her feet starting to tease and wake up his cock. As he hardened she would start to wank him with her feet, panting and moaning and her pussy dripping wet for him to see.

Tyler had probably his best sleep ever that night. Falling asleep with this woman in his arms was the greatest feeling ever. His body, mind, and soul was so relaxed. Along with that, he was very excited for what would happen the next morning with her promising to jerk him off with her feet like he asked of her. His love for her was so strong and he was more than excited to see how their life would shape up now. Never again would he have to be alone or feel displeased. He knew that Felicity was going to be a good slave and work hard to please her Master.

The morning came with the sun peeking in the windows. Tyler planned to just enjoy this day with his slave and enjoying their time together. It wasn't until he felt some kind of touch on his cock when he started waking up. Slowly, his eyes opened and the first thing he saw was his little slave jerking him off with her feet, legs wide open, and moaning for him. A perfect sight to wake up to. "Ah... good morning you worthless cum rag. That's a good girl." He told her, feeling his cock now fully hard against her feet as he moaned out, laying and just relaxing into the bed while she did this, waking him up to the best thing he'd ever felt.

"Good morning, Master" she said, her voice ragged and full of wanting for him. He called her his worthless cum rag and she moaned deeply "Yes, Master. That's what this worthless slut is, Master. Your cum rag, Master" she said, her voice breathless and her nipples pert and erect. Her slit was pouring juices also and his wife looked at him desperate to pleasure him and please him. "Oh... Oh, this is good, Master... your cock, oh how I love your cock, Master, this worthless cum rag slut loves your cock." she said and she meant it completely. Her legs were wide open, her knees almost horizontal and her tits bouncing as her legs started to pump up and down him.

"Oh! Oh, Master. Your worthless cum rag slut is desperate for you, Master... please? Oh please" she begged and her toes wrapped around his cock. "I would love to have toe rings, tattoos and chains on my feet so that you can have the sort of pleasure you deserve, my love, my husband, my master" she was close to orgasm as she brought him to the point of cumming over her feet.

Tyler loved how her voice sounded early in the morning. So ragged, sleepy, but full of desire for him. Then, she embraced the names that he called her and that let Tyler know she was a true slut, a true worthless little whore that he could do whatever he wanted with. That made him happy. He could see the wetness in her pussy and see how erect her nipples were. It all told him how horny she could be already in the morning from just jerking off his cock. Again, that just meant she was a true slut, something he was excited to have her embrace. As her toes and feet continued wrapping around his cock, Tyler moaned out loudly and started to grind against her feet. He loved how she could be so close to having her orgasm while pleasuring him. "You are right, slut. You will do whatever I want. I might get you a toe ring and some chains, my little dirty whore. I love you and you are a perfect slave for me."

After a few more minutes of this treatment had passed, he felt his climax reach finally and his cum spurted out all onto her feet and ankles, feeling his cock just explode and convulse as he drenched her.

She moved her feet, wrapping around him and he told her that she was a slut. His dirty little whore and she watched him, wrapping her feet around him and jerking him off faster and faster as he came close to his own climax. "Yes, Master. Yes, my husband my love. Yes... please, please will you mark my feet as yours, please? I'll be a good girl, Master" she said, her voice breathless and she felt her own orgasm start to build, although she was starting to understand what that feeling was. But she could control it now, after all she was not being touched or fucked in any way. So, she focused on her husband.

And then, she felt the throbbing in his cock increasing and it pulsed and then he shot his hot cum all over her feet and ankles and she cried out in pleasure. "Oh! Oh, Master, thank you!!" she said and she kept her feet moving as his hot cum spurted all over her.

Then, when he had finished shooting his load all over her feet, she lifted one leg so that her left foot was in front of her face. This opened up her pussy even more and she looked at him and put her mouth next to her foot. "Oh, Master. My husband. My love, please, Tyler. Please may this worthless slut lick your cum from these worthless feet?? Please.... oh please." she begged and he might notice that her pussy was literally soaking wet, her nipples rock hard and her eyes watched him with pure desire in her eyes

After he had his orgasm and the slut kept moving her feet, Tyler smiled at her. What a lucky Master he was to have such a happy, loving, and eager little slave? His father was right: She had been trained perfectly. Her father made sure she was well primed and ready to be his slave and wife once she reached the particular age. Ever since watching her become the woman she was now, he felt like this was going to be perfect. And indeed, it was perfect. Watching her raise her foot, he tilted his head at her wanting to do this. "Yes, you may. You never have to ask permission to lick my cum from anything. Keep that in mind." He informed her, then his eyes went down to her pussy and there, he saw how dripping wet she was. He got a devious idea and decided to make his little slave have to wait before having pleasure. So after she licked all the cum off, he stood to his feet.

"I'm going to pick out your clothes for the day. While I do that, I want you to get he water in the shower prepared. I like it to be a good compromise of both warm and cool water. Get two wash clothes and two towels. We will shower together. You will wash your Master and Master will wash you, to make sure you're up to my standards." he informed her then gave her ass a little slap to get her going. He was so excited to head into town with her. He was going right to get her that personalized collar because was a slave really a slave without the collar? Tyler didn't think so.

After doing that, he got his own clothes as well, a green t-shirt and a pair of nice, cargo shorts. For her, he grabbed one of the red dresses that had been provided to his liking when her father asked what kind of clothes he wanted her to wear. This dress showed off a bit of cleavage but really hugged her ass and came down right over her knees. While he did want her slutty, he didn't want everyone looking at his wife, so he didn't want her to go out in public half naked. Of course, no one could actually touch her but he didn't want them to get any ideas, either. After gathering the clothes, he walked into the bathroom to see how she was doing with preparing the shower for them.

She made sure that she licked and sucked her feet, cleaning every single drop of his cum off of her. Her training had indeed been good and she nodded her head "Thank you, Master. You are most kind to this worthless slut, Master" she whispered and then moaned gently at the taste of him on her.

After he had instructed her in what he wanted her to do, she looked at him and nodded "Yes, Tyler, my husband." She made sure that she followed all of his instructions. A warm shower, not too hot not too cold and then two wash cloths and two towels. She gave a yelp of pleasure when he slapped her ass and got going. She did not consider what he was putting out for her, she would walk chained and naked if it was what her husband wished and so she just got the shower ready and the cloths.

And then, when he walked in she looked at him and she smiled gently "May this worthless slut undress you, my Master?" she asked and, if he acepted, she would slowly and sensually undress him before leading him into the shower and then going to work to clean him.

After choosing their clothes, he hung them up in the bedroom neatly and meticulously. Being sort of a clean freak, he did like things to look organized. Plus, he really wanted that dress of hers to look untouched and perfect. After setting out their clothes, Tyler entered the bathroom and reached one hand inside the shower to feel the running water. "It feels perfect." He commented, rewarding her with a kiss.

Once he kissed her, he allowed his slut to undress him and lead him into the shower. He couldn't get over how fucking sexy the blonde slave was. She was perfect in all aspects and he was so in love with her. No one would ever get to touch or see his slave this way. She was all his and he would always let her know that. After she had cleaned him and got him rinsed off, he did the same for her. He kissed her lips and then kissed the area of skin before he washed her. He spent quality time with her breasts and her feet. When he cleaned her off, she was kissed on every inch of skin that he could possibly manage and squeaky clean.

He turned off the water and smiled, handing herself a towel then taking one for himself to dry off with. After being dry, he took her by the hand, leading her into the bedroom. "This is what you should wear." He told her, nodding to the dress, lingerie, and heels. "Go ahead and get dressed."

The shower was a wonderful experience and she made sure that her master, her husband, her love was clean and satisfied. She gave herself to him completely and she moaned in pleasure and delight as he kissed her, especially on her breasts and her feet. She was his, completely and utterly his, she knew that no one other than Tyler would ever see her like this, he wanted her to be completely his and so she was.

Then, when they were done she put on the clothes he had laid out for her "Yes, Master" she said, and she dressed herself in the outfit that he had laid out for her. She pulled on the dress, and then she stood and turned, slowly, in front of him. "Does your worthless slut please you, Master?" she asked "Your cum dump wants you to be pleased, wants to please only you, my Love"

And then, because he had instructed her to always have her legs open when he was with her, she made sure that she stood, one leg on the chair and pulled her knees apart, making sure that with one leg on the seat of the chair, her legs as wide apart as they could be. "Only you, Master" she added.

Tyler was very pleased with the job Felicity did with his body. After the shower, he slipped on his own clothes and freshened up a bit before turning to inspect Felicity. She looked so amazing in that dress that hugged her body so perfectly, accentuating her figure and making that sexy ass of hers pop. He really loved how she kept embracing how she was his only, no one else's to touch. It just made him feel so happy, so he walked over to his wife, leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips while one hand squeezed her ass firmly. After pulling away from the kiss, he nodded. "Yes. Master is very pleased with his slave." He answered before pulling back.

Now, he reached down for her hand, leading her on outside of his home and to his car. While he walked, he told her the plan. "First, we'll stop by a little sex shop that specializes in BDSM. I'll get you a collar and a few other things to add. It also has a tattoo parlor and I have an idea for you. We'll pick up some other things as well. Then, I might have us stop by somewhere to get your nails done and hair curled. After that, I'll see what time it is and see if there's any party on campus tonight... if there is, I am showing you off."

After the reached the car, he slipped inside with her, reaching for her hand once more. The car started and they were soon on their way to the sex shop down the road.

She was pleased beyond measure that he was happy with her. She returned his kiss and leant into his body as he squeezed her ass. Her smile was genuine as he said that he was pleased with her, and she nodded "Thank you, Master. Your worthless cum-dump slut is pleased to be pleasing to you". And the simple truth was that it was true. She wanted to please him, she had been raised to be desirous of his pleasure and nothing else, and here she was coming into her own.

She nodded her head when he said where they were going but she did ask, because it confused her "What is BDSM, Master?" she wondered. But he told her that they were going there and so, by definition, going there was a good thing. She gasped in pleasure and looked at him with delight dancing in her eyes "You will collar me, Master? Father told me that if I was good then you might collar me like the worthless animal I am. I will work to earn that collar every day, Master". She had never been more earnest than she was in that moment.

And she went with him, her hand in his and more than willing to go wherever he wanted to go, to do whatever he wanted her to do. The sex shop, the tattoo parlour, the nail salon and hairdresser and then to a party. If he wished it, she would go to the ends of the earth, so she put her hand in his in the car, but she made sure that, as he drove them, her legs were as open as they could be. With a glance at him she asked "Would you like me to keep my legs open when we are out, Master, or is it just when we are alone, my love?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, I will absolutely collar you, my slave." Tyler told her with a firm nod. That was honestly his top priority at the moment. Then at her next question, he answered with no hesitation. "As you know, you are my slave only, not anyone else's. While you need to be prepared for Master to take you at any time that I want, do not have your legs open when we are around other people? I know you wouldn't have your legs open for anyone else, but I din't want to give that impression to anyone. I don't want anyone staring between your legs. Understand?" He asked, squeezing her hand.

Once they got to the sex shop, he led her right inside after greeting the woman behind the counter. He'd been in here before, collecting things for felicity. He didn't want to get the collar yet because he wanted her to be there with him for that very special moment. What he did was pick out a nice, leather collar for her and made sure it fit snugly around her neck. After doing that, he brought the collar over to the machine and got it personalized. It would have "Tyler's property" engraved along with the date they were married together. IT took a few minutes but once he finished it, it was paid for immediately so it could be used. After paying, he looked down at his slave with a smirk. "Okay... how about you hold your hair up for me, now? Let me put this on for good."

"No one else will ever look at me, Master, I am yours and yours only" she acknowledged. "I understand. Thank you, Master, I am your worthless cum dump slut, Master, no one but yours" She was pleased that he was not sharing her, she did not want to be shared she wanted to be his, just his. She squeezed his hand back and she sat in silence in the car. He did not need to be listening to her wittering, Father had taught her to remain quiet and simply support her husband. So she sat in the car quietly and watched him, his hands and how he handled the car. So forceful and assured, she considered and she smiled in satisfaction at how lucky she was.

She walked into the shop, being led in by her Master and she smiled to the woman behind the counter. And then he bought a collar for her and Felicity could not hide the fact that she was absolutely delighted. "Yes, my Love", she said, immediately, lifting her hair up for him to put the collar around her worthless neck. She looked up at him and there were tears in her eyes as she kept her eyes on him. "I'm so happy, my Love. Thank you" she whispered and then she fell silent and simply allowed herself to experience the moment where her Master collared her.

The tears in Felicity's eyes just showed the pure, raw emotion she felt. That emotion was shared by Tyler whom smiled brighter and bigger at the sight. Once the collar was latched on, he pushed her blonde hair back out of her face and just took in this moment. This collaring was just as big of a deal as the ring was. Actually, he really considered this to be more prominent in their relationship. She truly had the look of being a good little slave now. To show his love and appreciation, he leaned down and pressed a kiss onto her lips. After holding this for a while, he removed his lips from hers and sighed. "Now... let's explore for a little while. I want to see what we can find. This is one time you will have the permission to speak and suggest. I want to find toys that would be fun to use. I already have some but now that we are here, I don't see the harm in buying more. Variety spices things up. However, keep in mind that just because you suggest something doesn't mena we will get it. I am your owner and I make the final choice."

After telling her this, he kissed her again and started walking. Just beside the collar section were different kinds of rings and anklets and things for her feet. He knew that tattooing wouldn't be done to her feet. He honestly found tattoos repulsive. he wanted his slave's body unmarked unless he whipped or bound her. No ink. The only ink he wanted was his name imprinted on her hip, that would come later. But for now, he grabbed a toe ring for each foot on her second toe and also found an anklet that looked similar to her collar. He smirked and held them up, letting her look at them too before moving on to the next section.

She looked at her husband and as he put the collar around her neck she let out a groan of pleasure, of delight, of *relief*. "Thank you, my love. Thank you so much" she whispered. He kissed her and she leaned into him, returning his kiss and moulding her body into his. When he gave her permission to make suggestions, she nodded once "Thank you, my love. You are very kind" she said and she looked around with him. As they looked, she picked up a slave anklet that she thought he might like "Would this please you, my love?" she asked softly. Then, she drew his attention to the remote control love egg, the nipple clamps, the whips and paddles, the restraints and the chains that could attach to piercings on her nipples and clit and be used to bind her. She also asked him about the cuffs and gags, corsets and blindfolds. She made sure that she was being very respectful each time, asking him "Would you like to use this my Love? Would you have pleasure to see me restrained using this, my Love?" and so on.

If Tyler was any judge of character, Felicity was more than happy to be restrained, whipped, beaten and chained. She would have anything that he wanted pushed into any hole she had and she would submit completely to him. Leg separators, anal probes and every single kink she would hold and look at and ask him if he would like to use it on her. It appeared that she was more than happy to serve him in any way, be it being suspended, clamped, pinched, pierced or, apparently, as she held up the kit in question, she was even happy with "Would you like to electrocute me, my love?" she asked and moved on to the next thing.

Rope, chains, whips, paddles and piercings. Vibrators and remote controls. It was like a toy shop for the slave who wished to please her Master so.

Back
Top Bottom