Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Wife (randomname and Tia)

It was that special time for a tradition to take place between to families. The end result would give twenty year old Tyler Anderson a new wife. This woman was guaranteed to be "The Perfect Wife". After all, she had been trained all years of her life to be his wife and slave, but she didn't even know it. To start of with, Tyler was starting his Junior year of college. Now, he could live in an apartment just off the large campus where he could easily commute back and forth. His major was business management and his ultimate goal was to run a company. Already filthy rich growing up in a wealthy family, he always got everything he wanted. That didn't make him a spoiled brat, though. His intelligence was excellent and his skill on the football field was incredible. As a Junior, he is now starting at running back for the college, on the verge of shattering a few school records this year. At six feet and four inches tall with a perfect smile, he always stood out in a crowd. Not to mention he was quite a nice, kind man. In all senses, he was the total package.

That's why it was so strange no one ever heard of him doing anything significant with a girl before. But the real reason was that he'd have a wife ready for him. Between the special woman's family and his own family, there was a tradition. The daughters were to be raised, sheltered, and ordered to submit and obey to every last command given to them. At age eighteen, she would be given in marriage to the young man of the other family. That's what was going on today. In fact, the woman never had any contact with anyone outside her family other than himself. Her parents taught her and beat into her head that the boy that lived next door that she spoke to sometimes was her king. That one day, she would serve him proudly. And that was the day.

Tyler was waiting outside wearing just a nice blue v-neck t-shirt and khaki shorts. Just a casual wear. Soon enough, two stylish cars pulled up. One his parents and the other his new wife. Legally, they were already married. Paperwork was filled out and all that was missing were the rings, which Tyler had inside his apartment. Upon Tyler's request, his wife would be dressed in a short, inappropriate red dress that left nothing to the imagination for both her ass and her breasts. Her bra and panties would be a matching red. And her heels would be a nice, stylish black. She would have a collar around her neck and a chain attached as a leash. Finally, her hands were to be tied with rope behind her back. She was led out by her father and her mother handed Tyler the bag of sex toys and bondage restraints and anything else he desired. Once she was led out, Tyler approached the young woman and smiled, running his hand through her long hair. "You look exquisite..." He whispered, lips trailing up and down her neck. Tyler planned on wasting little time with getting familiar with her.

All of her life had come to this moment and Felicity was full of anticipation and delight at the prospect of being Tyler's wife. She had been trained her whole life to belong to this man and couldn't wait to belong to him, to submit to him and to be everything he wanted her to be. She had been raised in a very sheltered childhood, trained by her mother, her father and her brothers in order to be the perfect wife.

She had often worried that maybe she would not be good enough for Tyler, that he would not accept her and yet here, today, she was. They were already married, that had been dealt with by Tyler's father who was a lawyer. At eighteen now, she was ready to serve her husband and to become a woman. The anticipation had built in her and she was trembling with a whole range of emotions that she did not understand but she knew that she was ready to begin her life. Her mother had dressed her, in a short red dress which she would never previously have been allowed to wear. It had no sleeves and wasn't full and to her ankles as all her previous clothing had been. Cut so low that her full breasts were obvious and her nipples just peeking over the top of the v, she had looked at her mother in surprise but she looked at her mother and her mother had smiled. 'Look at you, ready to submit to your Master, my darling girl' she had said and brushed her hand across Felicity's hardened nipples.

The collar around her neck she wore as proudly as she would wear her wedding ring. The leash, which her father led her out by was part of that and she stepped out of the car, her father holding her leash and Felicity kept her eyes lowered demurely to the ground. Her hands were tied behind her back and she watched secretly as her mother handed Tyler the bag. Felicity didn't know what was in there, but her mother and older sister had trained her the best they could. Her mother was as demure as she should be, keeping her eyes low and to the floor as she handed Tyler the bag.

As her husband approached her, Felicity kept her head down and her gaze to the floor. Her blonde hair fell forward and her breasts rose and fell as her breathing quickened. Her nipples were hard against the material of her dress as he stepped towards her. She moved her head so that she leaned into his hand as he ran it through her hair and she stood, in her red dress, red bra and panties, tied and collared for him. As soon as his lips touched her neck, Felicity moaned with pleasure and gasped. "My husband. My Master. Father has given me to You and i am a willing gift" she whispered, gasping at the feel of his hands and lips on her.

Her father then smiled at him and clapped him on the shoulder. "My gift to you, Tyler. She's been trained by her mother and sister in the best way she can be without being close to a man, by her brothers and me in terms of submitting and accepting punishment. I hope she pleases you" he said and put the leash into Tyler's hand. Felicity kept her head down but her breathing quickened.

To be honest, there was no telling how many times Tyler had imagined this moment. Every time he could steal a glance at the beautiful girl, all modest and clothed, being taught right from wrong he would think of this moment. As surreal as it may be, Tyler knew this was the reality now. No longer would the prospect of owning the blonde woman and having her be his wife be just imaginary. This was true and this was real. Her first words to him as his slave were so sweet and her words were layered with honey. Perhaps it wouldn't be the traditional reaction from a Master, but Tyler was overcome with excitement and joy. Then again, why not be excited about your new slave and wife? He brushed the thought aside and decided to let his raw feelings take over. When her father talked to him and handed him the leash, it signified handing her over to him completely and a grin graced his lips.

"Thank you, sir. I'm proud to have your daughter as my wife and slave. I now she will please me. I'm happy to have her forever." Tyler told the man then shook hands with him. The women of the family kept behind the man with their eyes down and hands clasped together. Tyler's mother was the same way with his father and after a hug given to his father and a goodbye, they were gone. Felicity's father was more than happy to give her over because he'd watched him grow up into a strong, well-behaved young man. His own father helped with that but also introduced him to his position above the woman. Now all his fantasies could be lived out as he was told. Soon enough, both families had departed and Tyler was alone with his wife. "Let's go inside, my wife." He cooed to her, tugging on the leash gently and leading her inside.

Once inside the spacious apartment, he closed the door and led her right on to the bedroom. The leash was tied to the headboard of the bed before Tyler walked back in front of the bound woman. With a smile on his face, he let two fingers gently caress her chin and lift up her head. Still smiling, he pressed a kiss to her lips, the free hand resting on her waist. Her lips were so pure and innocent and sweet. Knowing that no one had ever kissed her, touched her, or fucked her in such a way was reassuring. She was truly his in all forms. After pulling back from the kiss, he stepped back just a bit as if checking over his product, which that's exactly what he was doing.

"Welcome home. Felicity. This is your life now. Here, with me. Forever. I know you'll serve me well..." He whispered, reaching up to stroke her hair again. This was a bit overwhelming too to be honest. All these desires and he didn't know where to begin! But he was calmed by the fact, knowing she had no expiration date. That this was the woman he'd (happily) be with forever. So time was not an issue. "Please, sit with me. Let me go over some rules." Tyler spoke in a gentle voice that was still laced with his dominance showing through. He was the Master and he'd always let her know.

As her Father and her Husband spoke, shaking hands and discussing the business deal that was her ownership, Felicity kept her head down and her eyes locked on the floor as she had been taught. Normally, she would keep her hands clasped together in front of her, but her hands were tied behind her back and so she stood and felt the collar tug gently as her Father passed her ownership on to her Husband. The families left and Felicity stood, meekly, as they did. Her Father did not speak to her, but she would not expect Him to.

Her Husband Tyler tugged on her leash and she moved with him, keeping up but making sure that she was always behind him as was appropriate. He led her straight to the bedroom, which Felicity had expected and he tied her leash to the headboard. At the gentle touch of his hand, she moaned slightly, standing and shivering in front of him, trembling with pleasure. He kissed her and she returned it, leaning into him and kissing him back.

Then, he stood back and examined her, looking at his new property and Felicity stood still. She had been taught to await Tyler's pleasure and when he told her to sit, she bowed her head. "Thank you" she said quietly, sitting just a moment after he had (it would be rude and would provoke her Father's punishment if she ever sat down before everyone else. As the youngest women, she was the lowest in the pecking order). So she sat, very aware of how revealing her dress was and yet she did as she was bidden, sitting with a straight back but her eyes downcast and looking at the floor. Her leash was tied to the headboard and her hands were tied behind her back. She had to show that she knew that he had spoken, she must respond to him in order to show her respect and so she spoke quietly.

"I look forward to your instruction, my husband and Master" she whispered and then lapsed into silence to listen and learn about the rules that he would give her.

"Now, look at me, my wife, as I speak to you. That will be your first rule. Look me in the eyes when I talk." Tyler demanded with a soft voice before raising his large hand to her cheek, gently stroking her skin again that was just so soft and perfect to touch. What more could he ask for in a wife? "The next rule is very, very important. You should never talk, flirt, kiss, fuck, or do anything with another man. Do you understand me? If we go out to a party and a male tries to talk to you, you do not answer. You do not look at him. You treat him like scum and walk away. You must remember who's slave you are. You are my slave and my wife. Not anyone else's. No one can love you or care for you like I can. And never under any circumstance should you talk with another man. If you break this rule, there will be no punishment. All I will do is disown you and send you back to your father as a failure. I expect you to be one hundred percent loyal to me as your husband and Master. Under no circumstances will you be shared."

Despite knowing it was common practice to let slaves be used freely with friends and family, Tyler would never allow it. In his mind, she was his toy, his wife, his everything. His. Not to be shared, not to be whored out. Under no circumstance would he allow this to happen. Not for money or power or anything. That's something that was out of the question. And if Felicity were to ever break this rule, he'd no longer love her or want her. He wouldn't care what happened to her. However, with the way she was raised, he highly doubted that would ever be an issue. he trusted her with everything.

"I know you won't disappoint me, though. So let's not worry about it. Just remember that, okay? Next, you are to call me Master, your husband, my name, and as your love. I do love variety and I expect you to mix the names up when referring to me. However, when we are in public you should always direct me as "My Love". That's what I expect from you." After telling her this, he reached down and untied her hands from behind her back and even undid the collar. He'd have to get her a customized collar sometime soon...

Then, he untied the leash and set those items beside of the bag. For the moment, he wanted her to be free because soon enough, she would be his little bondage toy to explore his deepest fantasies. Returning beside of her, he grabbed her left hand, taking out one of the exquisite, glorious wedding bands and sliding it onto her appropriate finger before doing the same with his own. "Doesn't this look beautiful?" He murmured, just admiring her left hand, seeing how perfect it looked and then kissing the palm of her hand.

He told her to look at him and she did, immediately. Her gaze moved immediately to his and she watched him, not dropping her gaze at all as he spoke. She did not speak as he gave her his instructions. She moved her head as he stroked her cheek, tilting her head into his hand and she listened carefully to him. She was to look him in the eyes when he spoke. She was not to speak or flirt, kiss or fuck with any other man. That was more than alright with her, men scared her, she did not want to speak with any man other than Tyler or her father or brothers. And when he said that she would not be shared, she could not help but that she smiled slightly in relief. She knew that her father shared her mother, her brothers shared their wives but Felicity wanted to belong to Tyler, just to him and no one else so she listened to the instruction and she nodded her head, but not ever dropping her gaze from him as he spoke.

She had wondered what she should call him and she considered that a variety between Master, Tyler, my Love. He liked variety and she knew that it was her job, her pleasure and her privilege to be what he liked. When in public, though, it was 'My Love' and so it would be.

Then he reached down, untied her hands and undid her collar. She was surprised that he undid the collar, her mother always wore hers and so did her brothers' wives, but she tried not to let that show. She was his to own, his completely and if he did not need to collar her, then he did not it was not hers to question. As he slid the wedding ring on to her finger, she looked down at it and then he spoke so she lifted her eyes to him. "Thank You, my Husband" she said, genuinely and she did not drop her gaze from him. The wedding ring was absolutely beautiful and she watched as he seemed to be pleased by the very sight of it. "It gives me more pleasure than I have words for, because it symbolises how I belong to you" she murmered, looking at him.

After hearing her speak about the ring, Tyler started to smile. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss to her bare neck and sighed with love and happiness. "Tomorrow, we will head out. I'll get you a customized collar. I don't want you wearing just any collar. So be used to wearing one constantly. And we'll also go clothes shopping for you. No more of covering your body as you used to do." He instructed her, letting his hands tangle in her hair again. At the moment, what she had on her body was all her clothes, and all her belongings actually. Now, tilting his head, his large hands placed themselves on her shoulders before gently pushing her down onto the bed, having her lay on her stomach. "It's time to remove your dress and that leads me to your next rule as my wife. You will wear whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you. If we're alone, you'll most likely have no clothes unless specified. Just for reference in the mornings, if I don't tell you to wear anything, just don't. Chances are I'll want to see your body." He mused, taking the zipper of the dress and slowly sliding it down. Then, he wrapped her into an embrace to sit her back up as he wiggled the snug dress off her body. Not wanting to ruin the dress, he neatly hung the clothing up in a smaller, second closet in the bedroom. They would indeed share the bedroom so he made sure there was enough room for him to arrange her clothes.

Then, he returned back to her, lifting both her feet into the air and into his lap, slipping off her high heels. "As for things that I like... you'll be getting very used to being tied up. Sometimes I'll make you sleep bound and gagged. Sometimes I'll have you cook bound and gagged. Sometimes we'll share a romantic night with you tied up. I have a tremendous amount of bondage fantasies Felicity... and you will live and act them out for me. I'll also let you know that I love gags too. They aren't used to keep you quiet. They are used to make your moans and words even sexier. So when you're gagged, you need to make as much helpless noise as possible. That is what turns me on the most." He instructed her with a nod. The slave needed to know exactly what her Master wanted and desired.

"And these..." he whispered, now holding her bare feet into his lap. "Such sexy feet. I'll have you keep them polished and well kept. You will also be sure to show off your feet for me constantly and I expect as many foot jobs as blow jobs." Tyler told her with a grin. He couldn't wait to see what her cute feet looked like being tied up. Releasing her feet so she could place them back on the floor, he leaned onto the bed and pulled her in his arms. "Do you have any questions this far?" He asked, one hand now moving down the front of her chest to her abdomen.

He kissed her neck and she let out a moan, her body trembling with anticipation as his lips moved over her neck. She looked at him as he spoke about getting her a custom collar the next day. She did not speak, did not say 'yes Master' or any such, for if she did it would be disrespectful to him; she had no choice in what she did and for her to say yes to Him implied that she could say no. Nothing was further from her mind so she simply watched and listened attentively to Him.

His hands on her shoulders, he pushed her down face first on to the bed and she went with him. He clarified that he would choose her clothes, that if he did not tell her different she was to be naked. That was not surprising to her, it was something that had happened at home and she knew that women were clothed only at their husband's pleasure. But when he took her dress and started to hang it up, Felicity looked at him and there was a moment where she almost argued with him, that she should be the one to do that because it was her job to serve him. But if he wished to hang up her dress, she could do only one thing and that was to thank him.

Then, the next rule was that he liked her to be tied up. Sleeping bound and gagged was something that she had done many times, cooking that way, also. There had been a number of days when she had been tied up all day and all night, and the gag was something else that she was used to.

Foot jobs? She didn't know that and as he pulled her towards him, Felicity leant into his arms, her nipples hard through her red bra and her red panties wet with her juices. Did she have any questions? She looked at him and she spoke, softly "I'm sorry, Master, but I will need to be trained in foot jobs. Mother has trained me in blow jobs, as best as possible, but I don't know what a foot job is." she said, apologetically. In terms of other questions, she asked "My Brother's wife refers to herself as worthless slut. Would you like me to refer to myself in a particular way, Master?"

She needed to be trained in foot jobs and there was no better time to train her than the present. Before beginning, however, he thought about her next question. Honestly, he hadn't really considered that before because there was just so much to consider with this and it slipped his mind. "Yes, you are a worthless slut. But you are not just any worthless slut. You are my worthless slut. That's how you should address yourself." Tyler explained with a broad smile on his lips. "Now, as far as foot jobs go... let me help you learn." After telling her this, Tyler stood up and began to undress himself. The shirt was slipped off his head first and then his shorts and boxers followed. His body was well toned, developed, and built. All those years of football, running, and lifting weights paid off. Easily, he had to be one of the most attractive men on campus, nearly every girl's desire though only one special woman would have him. And that was his wife. It went without saying that Felicity would really piss off some of his fellow classmates. He was interested in a few specific girl's actions whenever they would see him with another girl and find out that they were married. He was beyond excited.

"First of all, I want you to get used to my cock. So touch it. Kiss it. Rub it between your breasts. Do that for a few minutes and just memorize everything about it. Every vein. Every ridge. It's going to be inside you in some form constantly. And no other woman will ever have this." He assured her, taking her by the hair and roughly pulling her down so that her face was pushed right into his balls. Now, he waited for her to kiss his cock, massage his cock, and took the liberty himself to rub the massive length against her nipples and in between each breast. At this point, he was quite hard now. Something else that added to his confidence was his cock size. It was longer than average and definitely wider than average. In fact, he was more proud of his girth than his length. It would definitely rip open her virgin hole whenever he got ready to do so. "You should worship my cock from now on. Always understand how lucky you are to have this." He murmured and let her sit back up straight.

Then, he grabbed both her feet and put his cock in between them. "It's simple. Kind of like a hand job except with your feet. Just stroke me like that. Then change it up, sometimes just use one foot and use the other foot to play with my balls. And use your toes to play with the head. Get into a rhythm. Go nice and slow and make me cum on your feet." That was as specific and to the point instructions he could give. Now, he removed his hands and placed them on her ankles ready to guide her feet if she would need help. "Now it's your turn to do it on your own. Show me how quickly you learn..."

She was to call herself His worthless slut and she felt a tingle of excitement in her body as he told her that, as he instructed her in what she was to call herself. She looked at him, her gaze held with his as he spoke to her. But her gaze did not stay at his eyes, she drank in the sight of him naked and she gasped, her nipples hardening even more as she saw his beautiful, naked form. She had no idea that she would piss off some of his classmates, she had no idea that he intended to only fuck her. But he assured her that no other woman would ever have it even as his hands twisted roughly in her hair and she gasped as he pulled her down and shoved her face into his cock. Immediately, without question, she started to kiss his cock, doing all the things that her mother had taught her, kissing him from the root of his beautiful cock to the tip, her hands moved up and started to massage his balls, to wrap her hand around his wonderful cock and start to rub him. She moaned deeply as she did so, and her moan deepened as she pushed her large tits together so that his cock was encased in them. "Oh, my love, thank you, please, thank you. Your worthless slut is so lucky to have access to your cock, Master"" she murmered, kissing his cock again, licking and her hand working, one cupping and massaging his balls and the other stroking his cock.

But then, he showed her what a foot job was and Felicity lay backwards and she bent her knees and opened her legs so that he could see her pussy as her foot fucked him. Then he instructed her and she made sure that her knees were apart and her pussy open to him; her red panties were soaked through with the juices which were pouring from her pussy. Her feet curled around his cock and she started to move her feet, first of all slowly, but then starting to get faster and faster. As she fucked him with her feet, she moaned and her juices ran and flowed from her pussy, there for him to see. Her moans were deep and gutteral, meaningful and genuine as she started to speed up the movement of her feet. Already she was thinking of things that he might like. A tattoo on her feet, she thought, or toe rings. She would make sure to always have beautiful feet, and she wanked his cock between her feet faster and faster, making sure to keep her feet in synch with each other and to encase his cock. "Ohhhhh.... ohhhhhhh" she moaned and she moved faster again as his cock started to pulse with the orgasm he was about to have.

Felicity definitely exceeded his expectations with flying colors when she kissed, rubbed, and worshiped his cock. There was something so arousing by such a sexy woman thanking him for letting her use his cock. She was definitely a very quick learner and that's what he noticed right off. But little did he know that his fantasies of having a foot job would almost blow his mind completely. He wondered if it would feel as good as he imagined. If he could get off to the feeling. And damn, he had no idea it would feel so fucking good. Like a good slut, she had her legs open and he knew that there were some things branded into her mind. "That's a good girl. Always keep your legs open when your Master is around you..." he murmured right after her feet began curling around his cock and slowly moving up and down. But as she got faster and faster, he got hornier and hornier. Suddenly, her feet looked hundreds of times more sexier than before and his head was thrown back and he was moaning too. He didn't even have to tell her what a wonderful job she was doing. Just based off his loud moans and pleasured facial expressions, she would know.

And for what he could do to her feet was moving through his mind. He wondered what he would have done to those cute little feet to make them feel like his. But he couldn't really think that long because his orgasm was building and building. Even though he could last a long time during sex, he'd never experienced something so erotic. Then again, what man wouldn't have a big orgasm after his deepest dream was given to him by the perfect woman. Before long, Felicity's name left her husband's lips. His cock was throbbing, pulsing and flexing before releasing and spurting out his cum. This wasn't the typical little spurts though. They were like explosions going off, drenching her feet, toes, and ankles in cum. The cum that she would be living off of now. She got to feel it for the first time. And all throughout the four or five explosions of semen, he moaned just a bit louder than before. By the time he finished, he was panting hard and breathing heavily. "That... That was so fucking amazing... Damn... Your Master is very, very pleased. You're such a good little slut. I love you. I can't wait to fuck you and make you scream out for me... You're so fucking perfect..." He murmured, complimenting the woman on a job very well done indeed.

Another instruction, which she welcomed. After all, only when He told her what He wanted from her was she able to pleasure Him as He deserved. Always keep her legs open around Him? That she could do, and she would do so with pleasure and delight. As her feet wrapped around his beautiful cock, he moaned and it got louder and louder. Felicity was delighted that she was giving him some pleasure, because she knew that this was what her job was, what her life was.

She wrapped her feet around his cock, moving slowly then faster and faster and he cried out her name. She responded to him "Yes. Your worthless slut, Sir. Yours, my love. Your slut Master" she responded as he called her name. It would be rude to do anything other than respond to him, he had wasted his breath on her name, after all. And then, he shot his cum all over her feet and ankles and Felicity cried out in pleasure as he did, her moan deepening and she looked in surprise at how much of his cum was all over her feet.

"Your worthless slut is very pleased you are happy, Master" she said when he told her he was pleased. She looked at him as he spoke and she moved forwards, kneeling forward "May your worthless slut lick your cock clean, please, my love?" she asked, respectfully. If he allowed it, that was exactly what she would do, lick him clean and dry. She did not concern herself with the cum all over her feet, but what she did do was look up at him. "Would you like your worthless slut to wear toe rings or have tattoos on her worthless feet, Sir? Maybe a chain around your worthless slut's ankle which connects to a toe ring? A collar for your worthless slut's feet, Master?" she asked, hopeful that this suggestion pleased him. Either way, she lay where he had put her with her legs as wide open as they could be, following His instruction to keep her legs open when her Master was around.

He didn't respond yet because he was honestly still racking from the orgasm. Tyler just took a few deep breaths before speaking. "Yes, you may. Lick my cum up all clean and dry. Don't you dare miss a spot." He informed her, helping the process by grabbing her by the hair and forcing her down onto his cock so she could proceed to fulfill her duty as his little worthless slut. Then, she suggested about some useful items for her sexy feet and it got him thinking. "That's a wonderful idea, my slave. I may get you a toe ring, an anklet, and perhaps something else. You won't be tattooed on your feet but I will tattoo you to mark you. I'll have my name tattooed on your hip tomorrow so when you're naked, you can always remember whom you belong to and even when you are not naked. My name will be on you." Tyler told her with a big smile.

After she had finished cleaning him, he sat her up straight. All this talk about tomorrow was getting him so excited but the night was still so young! They had much to explore. So now, he began to remove the last articles of clothing, her bra and panties. After doing so, he stood to his feet and stretched. "Now, go you worthless slut. Go clean up your feet in the bathroom then come right back in her. Hurry now. Don't make me impatient." He instructed the nude woman before walking to the dresser and grabbing the bag once she was gone. Reaching inside he grabbed a pair of handcuffs, a set of ankle cuffs, a pink ball gag, duct tape, a bit gag, some nipple clamps, and a brand new collar that would have to work for tonight only.

Everything was set up on the bed for her return as he now stood beside the bed. After seeing the woman walk back inside, he grabbed the ball gag first and held it out to her. "We're going to do some testing first. I want to see what kind of gag is the sexiest on you before I make you wear it for our first fucking together. It has to be perfect." He informed her, nodding and beckoning for her to gag her self with the gag.

Tyler did not respond straight away, and Felicity worried that she had upset him and was about to be punished. But then he told her that she was allowed to lick him clean and she moaned deeply 'Oh, thank You, Master' she said and she cried out as he grabbed her by the hair and forced her down on to his cock. She licked and sucked him dry, making sure to get every last drop and she moaned deeply as she did. Then, he told her that he would be getting her toe rings, anklets and maybe something else and that he was going to have her tattood and she licked him, sucked him and kept his cock in her mouth even as she looked up at him. Because she had to look at him when he spoke. "Thank you, my husband" she moaned, her mouth wrapped around his cock as she cleaned him dry.

When she had finished cleaning his cock, he peeled away her last items of clothing and then instructed her to go and clean her feet and she did, scurrying away quickly, but she did not turn her back to him, she backed away from him, head bowed and subservient. She worked quickly and she washed her feet, making sure that they were clean and then hurried back in to her husband. He had a range of toys on the bed and, at the sight of them her nipples hardened and she looked at him with pleasure.

As he handed her the ball gag, she took it from him and she stood, then opened her legs, lifting one leg onto the bed so that, when around him her legs were open so that he could access her pussy any time he wanted to. She had been both ball gagged and bit gagged before. She knew that her mother had nipple clamps which had chains which linked to the ends of her bit gag, and she had seen her brother's wife (who was, of course, Tyler's sister under the agreement their families had) with the same thing - chains to nipple clamps from a bit gag. However, she knew that the same could be done with a ball gag, and she did not doubt that Tyler knew what he wanted. So, with her legs as open as they could be, she took the ball gag and opened her mouth, attaching it tightly, forcing her mouth open and she looked at him with the ball in her mouth, her nipples hard and her pussy pouring juices as her body trembled with desire for him. She moved and knelt in front of him, now that the gag was on her, her knees wide apart as she knelt and she lefted her head to show him the gag he had instructed her.

First of all, Tyler had to make sure that the gag was tight around her head. Reaching down, he slid his forefinger in between the straps and her head, tugging and pulling. To his satisfaction, it didn't budge. "Nice..." He murmured to himself, now grabbing her face and tilting her head one way then another. To most, one couldn't see that much from just a gag in a woman's mouth but Tyler could. And without any stimulation whatsoever, his cock was getting hard. It just showed how much he loved having gags on his woman. "Now, you need to talk. You need to moan too. I need to hear this." Tyler instructed and then He took notice of how sexy her lips looked hugging the pink ball and he finally removed it. But as soon as that was removed, the bit gag was shoved in.

The bit gag is the newest gag that Tyler had been interested in. Before, he never had gave it too much thought but after a few fun videos online, he decided that bit gags were great. He attached the gag this time and made sure it was tight on her head. Her teeth were wrapped around the gag tight and she looked so sexy with it on. How could he ever choose? "Try and talk for me. Moan some too. Let me hear how sexy you sound." He commanded again. How hot she sounded was probably the most important aspect.

After being done with the bit gag, he removed it before grabbing her soaked panties and shoving them into her mouth, not even asking her to open her mouth and just taking the liberty to do so himself. After the panties were packed away into her mouth and none of the material remained hanging out of her lips, he placed a piece of tape over her lips. The way her lips pressed against the tape and he could see the imprint was just so fucking arousing. He loved tape gags as simple as they may be for that reason. "You know the deal. Make noise for me." He let her do this a few more minutes before removing the tape and balling it up, tossing it aside while removing her panties. Right after she was no longer gagged, he clamped one hand over her mouth and took the other to fondle one of her breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipple.

"What gag should I use...?" He mused out loud. Of course, he wasn't asking her. Her opinion didn't matter here. He was just that deep in thought, weighing all his options while keeping her gagged with his hand.

She moved her head as he pulled it, and then he instructed her to talk and she tried to. She told him that she loved him that she belonged to him, only him. She moaned deeply, from the bottom of her throat as he instructed her. And then, when she had done that sufficiently, her husband took the ball gag from her and put the bit gag in. Again, as instructed, she spoke or tried to, calling herself his worthless slut, telling him how she would always have her legs open for him (and as all of this had gone on, she had kept her legs open for him). Then, she moaned again deeply. Her voice was more muffled this time, because the bit gag held her tongue.

And then, the same thing with her soaking panties and then he taped her lips and she looked up at him and moaned deeply, her nipples rock hard and her pussy juices pouring. She tried to speak, but obviously could not at all and yet she tried and she moaned and tried to speak. But finally, he took that away and then he clamped a hand over her mouth, the other one squeezing her nipple, pinching her and hurting her. She screamed in pleasure as he hurt her and she continued to try and speak to him, because he wished her to.

Her eyes were wide and she looked at him in pleasure, desperate to please him as he gagged her with his hand, pinched her nipple and tried to decide which gag to use. She tried to thank him for his attention, to tell him she loved him but her muffled voice, as before, was simply too muffled to be understandable.

Finally, Tyler learned to just not worry about which gag to use. Eventually, they would have time to experiment with them all in a good deal of time. The tape gag made her the most muffled and she couldn't even get out any coherent word. Her moans were sweet and sexy along with that sexy addition of her lips imprinting against the tape. Plus, her having her own soaked panties shoved into her mouth was erotic for him and he was sure she felt the same. "Well... I think your husband has decided on using a tape gag, my slut." He spoke and then grabbed her panties, balling them up and shoving them into her mouth again. This time, he taped her lips shut but used three pieces of tape: one for her upper lip, one for her lower lip and the other in the middle. That was a real gag now. That was so hot.

After doing that, he looked at her and kissed the imprint of her lips. "I love my slave so much..." he whispered, reaching down and pinching her nipple one more time. Once finished with playing with her breasts, he pushed her onto her back. He began to take the hand cuffs and ankle cuffs, cuffing her hands together and attaching them to the headboard while having her legs spread out and using the ankle cuffs to cuff her feet to the appropriate foot post of the bed so she was nice and spread for him. To finish everything, he added those nipple clamps to her perky nipples and took a few steps back.

He looked like an artist admiring his masterpiece. That was how he saw it anyways. Lickinghis lips, he took his cock in his hand, giving a few strokes to himself. "Now... it's time that I take your virginity and you can truly get into your role as my slave..." he told her, giving a seductive wink.

He shoved the panties back into her mouth and she groaned deeply, lifting her head so that he could attach the tape as easily as possible. Because she knew that he liked it, she continued to make the muffled noises that she was learning he liked. Moaning and whimperig her breathing grew faster and harder as he pinched her nipples. Her body lit in response to his pinching, but she let out a muffled yell of surprise as he pushed her on to the bed. Her eyes were wide as she looked up at him and held her hands out for him to cuff her. Once her hands were cuffed, she opened her legs wide for him to cuff her ankles to the post.

And the nipple clamps pinched on her and Felicity felt her entire body light with pleasure at the pain which burned through her nipples. Her virgin body trembled and she moaned in pleasure as he said that he was going to take her virginity. She had wondered about this, dreamed about it, fantasised about it. Her mother had told her that it would hurt, or that it might, but that it gave Tyler pleasure so she should be grateful.

Her eyes were wide, her nipples rock hard and the juices pouring from her pussy as he stood over her. She gave out a muffled groan and she moved her lithe young body, trying to push her pussy up towards him, giving him what he owned, making it as easy as possible for him to take his slut in whatever way he wanted.

This was such a perfect moment. A moment too perfect to not capture on his phone. Reaching over, he grabbed his phone to snap a few pictures of her so he could enjoy them later when he would be in class or at an away game. The blonde woman looked so sexy all bound and gagged. She looked so much better than any imagination he had before. And now he would no longer have to imagine. He'd just have to tell her the word and she would be tied up and gagged to his pleasure. Finally, he crawled on top of her, his chest rubbing against her clamped nipples. Again, he planted a kiss onto her neck, right where her neck and shoulders meet before pulling back, his hands massaging the sides of her body.

"This will hurt, Felicity. But keep in mind that the more we do this, the better it will feel. Plus, this is what makes your Master feel good and that's your only goal in life. You must ask permission to cum before me and if you don't you will be punished." Tyler went onto say with a smirk. Of course, she was gagged and he knew that. So it wasn't that fair. What if he didn't understand her? But the bottom line is that he was her Master, her husband. So he could do whatever the hell he wanted and not need to justify it or make sense.

"Okay, get ready slut. Get ready to take my cock inside of you..." He cooed to her, letting the tip rub against her surface. By now, he knew that she had to be totally drenched in her pussy. He wondered just how wet she was because just that minmal contact made his cock dripping with her juices. So that would be some nice lube for her to help with the pain. And without another word, that massive, incredible cock was shoved into the tight virgin hole followed by a satisfied moan from Tyler while he began thrusting.

Her eyes widened in pleasure and surprise as he took his phone and took pictures of her. She was his and he could do what he wanted with her, but it was horny to her that he was pleased enough with her that he wanted to photograph her. She moaned deeply as he kissed her neck and then he told her that this was going to hurt. That did not matter to her, not in the slightest. If it was agony every time then it was and as long as it pleased Him that was all that mattered.

He told her that she had to ask permission before she came, but she didn't really understand what that was or how she would know. But she did not ask, because first she couldn't because of the gag, but she wouldn't anyway, because it would not be appropriate for her to harass him with her own stupidity.

Get ready, slut, he said to her and she pulled her legs as far apart as she could and then he shoved his entire, enormous and enormously wide cock shoved up into her and she moaned deeply in pleasure and screaming pain. But the other thing that she did, of course, was that an orgasm shuddered through her as soon as his cock was all the way inside her. Her eyes widened in surprise as she experienced this orgasm because, in truth, she had never had an orgasm before, no one had ever told her about them and so at first she looked a little bit afraid, but the pleasure overwhelmed her as her body shuddered and she cried out as his enormous and beautiful cock pushed through and broke her hymen, blood mingling with her pussy juices and she let out muffled cries of pleasure.

Tyler could tell how the screams were both of pleasure and of pain. But for him, all the feelings were of pure delight and pleasure. To his surprise, she was having an orgasm. Now. All that did was add to his arousal and pleasure as well. Knowing that he fucked his wife so well that all he had to do was enter her to make her cum. To know that she was such a willing slut for him that all it took was the tip to make her cum. But then again, she didn't ask permission. And she would be punished. Mostly because he enjoyed the prospect of spanking her and punishing her by forcing her to act out a few more of his fantasies. Raising his hand up, he slammed it down over one of her clamped nipples. "Bad slut! You didn't ask to cum and you did it anyways!" He growled at her, spanking her other breast. But he wasn't about to stop to punish her fully, now. He had to finish this off.

As time progressed, his thrusts became harder and faster. The bed was starting to rattle quite violently as her walls would be forced open and his cock would drive in deeper with each thrust. He took no mercy on her or the poor little pussy that was bleeding from having her hymen broken. he would make her clean up after this was over but he didnt' take her body into consideration or how she felt because, well it didn't matter.

The more she screamed and moaned, the harder he got. And the faster he could thrust and the more aroused he felt. It was all serving as motivation to fuck her faster, their hip bone slamming against each other every single time, echoing out a terrible sounding cracking sound that would definitely leaved Felicity with some bruises. "Ah... you feel so good you worthless slut... I love fucking you."

His hand moved down on to her breast, slamming down over her nipple and pulling against the nipple clamp and she heard him call her a bad slut. She didn't understand that she had cum, or even that she could do that. He spanked her other breast and cried out in pain as he did so. She had been bad and she felt dreadful that she had been, but now she needed to make sure that her husband, her owner, her Master was pleased with her body, with how she reacted to him as he controlled her body, which was, of course, his.

Time was meaningless to her, his hand cruelly on her nipple clamp tugging her sensitive nipple as he fucked her harder and faster. The bed was rattling and she could feel how much he was pushing open her pussy, the inside of her and she moaned loudly against the gag, her panties in her mouth and the tape over her lips. The harder he fucked her, every time that he cracked his hip bone against her and hurt her, each time worse than the other because it was bruising her she cried out louder and louder, pushing herself against him, pushing her pussy on to his cock.

Faster, and faster and again, although she did not know what it was that was happening, her body wracked in orgasm as he hurt her and fucked her and told her that he loved fucking her. She was on the verge of passing out in amazement, excitement, pain and pleasure, her eyes starting to roll back in her head; and of course, that simply made her sexual experience even more intense and his wife, slave and slut screamed as an orgasm wracked her and she verged on fainting.

Tyler expected that to be her only orgasm for their session. It was her first time, just getting used to the feelings and her first orgasm ever which he was so proud to have produced. But then, she suddenly contracted and blew up again. As her cum gushed out once more, her husband's hand was raised and he spanked her over the tits again, harder than before. "You bad slut! You can't cum without permission!" He shouted at her, gripping her hard. It was now just dawning on him that this type of fucking and feeling would make her body go crazy.

Now, his goal was to cause Felicity to pass out and be unable to take the pleasure anymore. "Go on baby. I know you can't take this much more. Your husband knows how to fuck you." He whispered to her with a big smile on his face, now kissing her neck. He would still definitely punish her later though. And now he was barely holding in his orgasm but he was doing it nonetheless. Moaning out her name over and over again, he felt his cock throbbing inside of her. It wouldn't be long now.

He just took in the moment, focusing on how hot and sexy her maons sound, how sexy she looks as she struggled, and how happy he was in this moment in time.

She was completely in the throes of her first experience of sex and the pain that her husband was inflicting on her and Felicity was unaware of anything other than Tyler's cock inside her, pushing her wide open as his very impressive girth widened her, pushed her, stretched her. Her orgasm squeezed her tightly around him and then his voice telling her that she was a bad slut and he spanked her tits hard, harder than before and she cried out in pain. Her muffled cries, smothered by the panties in her mouth and the tape over her lips.

Her husband was realising just how much the feeling of his cock inside her was driving her body wild with desire, her body was hitting overload and as he spanked her tits, kissed her neck and his thick cock thrusting into her. It was all too much and, she was writhing and struggling beneath him, moaning and begging around the panties and gag and all she could hear was his voice calling her name, all she could feel was his cock inside her and she felt her body light in her third orgasm as consciousness left her and she passed out with his cock inside her, her pussy pouring as her body went limp.

After the slave's third orgasm, Tyler totally lost it. Moaning her name out one more time, he felt that massive cock throbbing and pulsating even harder before his cum just exploded inside of her tight little pussy. It felt so amazing to cum inside of the woman he'd know that he'd marry her for his entire life. He showed just how much he owned her now. It made him feel even better that he could fuck her so good that she would pass out. But while he wasn't sure how long she would be like this, he figurd it would be a long time since this would be the first time Felicity ever felt such strong pleasureful and painful feelings. He had one more surprise up his sleeve.

Getting up, he walked into the hallway with the large closet. There was a seven foot long, three foot tall metal cage he had for her. Easily, he pulled it into the bedroom and he loved he idea of having her in a cage. Therefore, he untied her and took off the gag before setting her body into the cage. From that point, he wrapped a scarf around her head to blindfold her and then looped her hands around one of the bars, handcuffing them against the cage. After that, he closed the cage and locked it, sitting on the bed and cleaning up. He thought it would be a fitting punishment for her.

Back
Top Bottom