Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruel Intentions ((Master seeking a slave))

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i am looking for

Currently I am looking to start a long term ongoing role play where revolving around the life of a cruel heartless Master and his slave. I would like the pairing to stay Master and slave and have little to no love going from Master to slave though it could be okay to see the slave fall for her Master. I would like to say that I am into most kinks aside from scat play i'm pretty open to custom kinks as well as into pretty dark stuff like amputation or guro for those interested. Note background can be changed or modified to fit the story or my partner's character if needed. Keep in mind this is a fantasy based character those interested please pm me to talk and set something up.[/b]

Basic Character Bio

Full Name: Sanguis Dark
Name at birth: none
Aliases/Nicknames (if any): lost
Age/Date of Birth: his true age is unknown
Sex: male
Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity: straight
Race/Ethnicity: not yet known all that is known is he can change his shape and form
Skin Tone: depends on his form at the time and his anger
Height: 6'9 in human form other forms vary
Build: Muscular athletic
Eyes: black
Hair: grey, white, black
Clothes Style: depends on what hes doing at the time
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc.: unknown
Appearance: hes around 6'9 he usually has part of his face covered most the time hes muscular but most don't see his body and most that have have been killed
Religion: his own
Political Affiliation: fuck it
Education: unknown
Languages spoken: to many to list
Weapons (if any): the only weapons that are known are his sword and bow although we do know he uses special arrows that are all handmade for what ever the prey he is after
Occupation(s) : self employed
Past Occupation(s): Assassin, Slave trainer
Special Abilities/Skills: building and crafting bows and arrows he is extremely smart could build almost any type of weapon that being said he can mod his arrows to do almost anything
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Current Relationship Status: none
Family: unknown

background

Sanguis is the son of a pureblood male vampire and a female shape shifter his father killed his mother after giving birth to him as he did not wish his son to know of that part of him Sanguis was brought up in a large medieval castle full of women and very few men most nights Sanguis heard the cry of women in his home both from sexual ecstasy and from being whipped torn and beaten he knew this as he had walked in on his father doing such things though his father was to far gone in blood lust to notice anything aside from the women he had tied up and had been drinking from

At the age of 10 Sanguis was brought to the town outside the castle he had grown up in though it seemed only males where in the group of the vampires that where in the castle his father told him this was the night he would know what it meant to be a man he had an idea of what his father had meant but when his father brought him to a home filled with a mother a father and three sisters all different ages and ordered him to kill the father by ripping his throat out Sanguis did as ordered his fangs much larger then his fathers or any other of his caste he quickly ran towards the man ripping his throat out this was the first human blood he ever had straight from the source his eyes turned black as he turned around and grabbed the youngest of the sisters and started to rape her the blood causing he his cock to stay hard and grow larger his cock was already 14" long and pretty thick he killed them all without think as he raped the mother she went to stab him and his shape changed to that of a dragon and the blade broke of his thick hide he ripped her head off and then out of rage killed his own father and returned to his castle the new lead vampire

Years passed and soon he found himself in control of his shape shifting he learned to better control his blood lust and now is ruled by the want to torture women to use them as he believes they should be

There is much more to Sanguis story though he appears to be 26 now and is much older

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom