Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

Even when Aria had bought the dress, she had been uncertain about it's message.She stopped on her way, unsure whether it was right to wear it or no Her insecure rose, as she tried to read the expression on Vincent's face.Did he think it was too short? Too slutty?Would he ask her to change or will he insult her? She felt small, almost as if she couldn't breathe.Taking a deep breath in, she walked to him, looking up at him with unsurity.

When he complimented her, Aria felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her.She smiled in a shy charm, happy he thought so.She felt much, much better. Why would Vincent have any problem? He wasn't Alex and everybody was dressed like this.Why shouldn't she? Feeling happy, she felt his arm slide in around her as they took a seat .

She was surprised to see him sitting next to her, like he didn't want to be away from her.She blushed lightly, feeling loved and wanted-something she had missed so much.She took the menu, reading from it as she played with her hair. "Aria?"A voice called out, and as she looked up she saw Betty and Peter looking at them.

Vincent heard the voice as his eyes went from the menu towards Aria. The way she sat he had a clear view of her thighs, enjoying the look at her long, shapely legs. The outfit was growing on him, and making him grow hard as he could only think of bringing her back to his room and throwing her on the bed for a long animalistic session. Peter's voice was surprised as he looked at them, Vincent smiled devilishly as the look on both their faces, as they made some odd connection between the two of them at breakfast.

"Good morning Peter," he said smoothly as he thought of how he had won. Aria was here, with him. Not with Peter. Nodding politely to Betty, "and to you Betty. Have you eaten? Would you like to join us?" His hand went to the edge of the table, for a moment he thought about whether to throw it in Peter's face or not, and let his hand rest on Aria's thigh.

Would she take his hand away or let him keep it there? Showing Peter and Betty where her interests lied. His smile stayed pleasant, a hint within of the hunter asking the prey to sit down with him, knowing it could strike at any moment.

Aria's face grew worried, as she noticed the look on Betty's face.It was of betrayal, anger, shock and horror.But for Peter, he had something even worse for his face was blank.Aria felt a ball twisting in her empty pit of a stomach, as she gulped unsure what to do or say.

She was taken back by Vincent's tone.Why would he invite them? Why? As they were sitting right now, there was no doubt that this breakfast was not as friends or assistance. It was as lovers.She knew she shouldn't have agreed to have breakfast here..She should have been wiser."Ugh..no..thanks. You two enjoy what you are doing"Betty replied, passing a look to Aria before walking away with Peter.

"Oh no Vincent...Every body will know.."She spoke, hiding her face in her palms at her despair.'They will think I am a slut...I.can't take that"She whispered, rubbing off the tears that had formed.

Watching the look on his face when he turned away with Betty was priceless. Vincent had tweaked his nose in it, and by being pleasant. It was the easiest, and best win, ever. Aria started losing it, her composure fell quickly and suddenly tears were coming down. Falling apart for no apparent reason, he'd seen this before. Playing already, he thought they might get a day or two before this started, unless she was really this fragile. Rolling his eyes as Aria rubbed her face, he took a short breath.

Squeezing her thigh tightly he turned to her, a calm voice. "What do you care? If they know about us, then so what. I'm big enough to handle it, are you?"

His hand stayed on her thigh, fingers gripping the soft, silky flesh that he wanted to bring upstairs. Tightening his grip slightly, "calm down, you are working yourself up over nothing. Did last night mean nothing? All that you said," he stopped as he looked around to make sure no one was listening in the restaurant. The table was surrounded with a planter so there was a screen of leafy green about them, the tables were spread out and the atmosphere was filled with the clinks of silverware and china touching each other.

It took a minute as he sat there, he'd beaten Peter but Aria, this was something else that would take time to conquer. His hand stayed where it was in case she tried to leave. "Did you mean none of it?"

Some how the thought of the news spreading, scared her.This office was supposed to be a fresh start, not everything she ever loathed to come haunt her back again.It was true, one's past never leaves him.She knew she was getting worked up, but she had a reason to.What if this didn't work out with Vincent? She'd not only lose him but would have also lose her only two friends at the office to him.Every one would despise her, she would be miserable all over again.

She didn't expect him to understand any of it.He never did understand her.He never saw her insecurities, her fears or her tears."Vincent..how can you say that?"She asked him pained.Her eyes looked drowned in misery at his question."I meant every word I said, every single one of them.You need to understand, Peter and I did nothing together. He is a good man, I like him as my friend.That's it.Being with you won't mean I'll break all my relations.Do you trust me this much?"She asked him, placing her hand over his which rest on her thigh.

She could never be with a man, who wouldn't trust her at least this much.Not after Alex.

Friends with Peter? That information just stuck in his head, whatever would she want to be friends with him for if they were together? It was like the win he had was breaking away, because Aria was what, weak? A woman? What was with this attitude, last night she was happy to be with him, and they just lay next to each other and today she is a slut? Sighing as he held his hand on her thigh, keeping her in place. For a moment he thought he should have ignored the phone call and gone into the bar, but no. She was inside him, he wanted her like nothing he had ever wanted before, and that scared him.

"Anyone but Peter," he said as he turned to her, "I don't trust him to keep his hands off you. You are too much of a catch."

The waitress came by setting a pot of coffee on the table, Vincent waved her off politely, no need to make an unnecessary scene in the restaurant. "What is all this? Last night we are fine together and suddenly you are worried about what they think of you?" Stressing the word they, and with a hand wave she knew who he meant. Peter and Betty, so sanctimonious. A look of distaste on his face, he hoped she would get over this, it was tiring. "You and I are dating, so what. You got the job on your own, do your own work, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

Avoiding the question with it all, trust? No, he trusted no one. Not even himself. He did once, and that had blown up in his face, trust was earned, it was not given. As he turned to her, "if you want to be with me, that's fine I want to be with you, but don't play me."

Aria turned to face him too.She looked at him as he told her that he would not allow her to be friends with people she wanted to nbe with."It's not about Peter not keeping his hands off me, it's about me not letting him touch me.Do you consider me this weak? Or do you think that I can't be loyal to you?"She asked him, her eyes burning bright.

God, she couldn't do this right in the morning. Gently, wrapping her fingers around the cup, she brought it to her lips, drinking the sweet coffee.The coffee seemed to relax her body,letting it think rationally. She always knew Vincent loathed Peter and making him agree to it wouldn't be an easy job."I am not playing you"She said calmly, taking another sip of her coffee. Her calmness surprised her, but she was beginning to under Vincent. And the better she understood him, the more she could get closer."Vincent, there is something I didn't tell you last night.My first boyfriend...Alex..we dated for two years and it was the most miserable time of my life.The first few months were beautiful, almost like a fairytale but then I realised he was a nightmare dressed like a day dream" It was hard for her to tell him all this, but he needed to know.

"He got very protective.First, it was commenting on the way I dressed, what I ate, who I talked to and then he took control of it.The more control he took the more..abusive he got.I wasn't allowed to talk to any men, I wasn't allowed to befriend any woman he didn't approve of, he used to beat me for smallest of reasons...I had never been so utterly miserable in my life, and I can't go back to that. All this fight about my friends is making me sick"She told him, intently looking at him.There went another part of her soul laid bared to him.In his hands to crush or to protect.

"This Alex," he spoke plainly as he took a cup of coffee. Reluctantly he took his hand off her, Vincent wanted to touch her, feel her against him, the pleasure of it coursed through his brain but listening to her talk about old boyfriends was killing his desires. It had been a long time since a frank conversation with a woman he liked, or cared about, he was definitely out of practice. "He sounds like an asshole."

Savoring the bitter taste of the black coffee let it swirl in his mouth a moment. Deciding should he tell her more. Already he'd spoken more than he had in years, and then Aria got all emotional on him. He hated that. It was a baggage he never brought with him, leaving feelings out of it was so much easier, distill the relationship down to its physical part and move on. One night had always been enough before, but now? He wasn't so sure.

"What fight? I'm not fighting with you." Looking around the restaurant was busy, no one was close or listening. Vincent hated eavesdroppers as well. "All I said was I don't trust Peter, not you. Last night was nice," he could admit that much at least, "but this morning we were having a fine time, then they come and upset you. I don't know why, in some ways I don't care, but if its going to bother you then stay away from them. I don't give myself away easily, but know this, if we pursue something don't expect me to just go along with everything, I have my own rights to. You want space fine, but don't try to fill it with guys who want to get their hands in your pants, don't give yourself the aggravation."

Aria had expected him to react more than he did.So passive, did he not believe her when she told him that? Or maybe, he didn't care what happened to her in the past."Yes, he was" He was more than just an asshole, he was cruel, he was an animal.Even thinking about him, left her scared and depressed.She looked down, feeling his hand slide off her body.

In moments like this, she feared if being with Vincent was the right thing to do or no.Like the warm afternoon of winter she savoured him but some times, he was as cold as the snow.Too hard, too unfathomable.Last night played and replayed in her mind like an old CD stuck in the drive.Again and again, how she confessed that she loved him and how he reacted to it.She told him it was okay if he couldn't say tit back but now it didn't seem okay enough.Why? Why didn't he say anything? He could atleast told her that he liked her or she was beautiful..Anything except what he had really said.

She nodded at his words, unsure what to tell him."I am not a slut.I dont need men swinging around me."She spoke coldly, sipping her warm coffee."I dont expect youto follow me bblindly Vincent.I never had.I just want you to walk beside me, no matter where we choose to go "

Looking over her outfit as she used the term again Vincent liked it, he had no issues with her showing off. As they walked in he saw eyes looking over at them, and at Aria, until they sat down. She drew attention, more than she knew, and if it brought attention to him that was fine. To have the best looking woman in the room on his arm, that satisfied his ego, but touch her and that would bring on retribution from him, a guy wanted to follow with his eyes for a bit fine, but too much and Vincent was going to get into someone's face.

Vincent didn't think of himself as an ass, he didn't want much other than the most beautiful girl, with a hot body at his call. He wanted to turn heads, and eyes in his direction. So long as that happened he was happy. What he did not want was other people touching his girl, or those pervy guys looking too long and undressing her with their eyes. That had been the last straw with her, the crazy he almost dealt with, but cheating, that he would not.

Whoever this Alex guy was, he wondered what kind of guy would she had gone with before, was he like him? Twitching the thought away he sat back in the chair looking her over. "You know, I am really tired of hearing that word. If you want to be with me then I don't want to hear it, I don't stay with a slut and don't use it. I had some upbringing you know. Unless you somehow think you are dressed like a stripper, which you are not, then go ahead but not in front of me."

Giving her his full attention thought about it for a moment, what she'd said last night. "If you want to walk with me, and I want you to, then just be yourself." Looking at her, how beautiful she was, he could see them being a couple. Steeling himself let the feelings out of the bottle a little, it was too early and he was too sober to face the rest. "I have a lot of shit to deal with, and if you can deal with that we'll get along. I told you it will take me awhile, but if you are going to be with me you will have my full attention, and I expect yours. I meant what I said, you are beautiful, or I never would have noticed you before. You are also the only one in a long time I have wanted to be with, you, just you."

Vincent said something that made her wanted to cringe as well as hide.His words were brutal, hitting right where her fragile self esteem rested and sank deep into her insecurities. His way of talking and expressing was different than what she wanted, and to cope with it was hard for her.She closed her eyes, running a hand through her hair. She liked dressing how she did.It was her clothes, her body, her will.If she wanted she could parade out naked for God's sake, no body had the right to change her.

The fact that Vincent liked what she wore made her feel much better.It was just a crop top and skirt, and they were on a holiday at a beach, she could dress like this. Her face flushed a little at his words,as she turned her body to face him.'If I wouldn't have been..beautiful..would you have not decided to be with me?"It was a simple counter question to his words, her big hazel eyes looking innocently at him.

She wouldn't be beautiful forever, she didn't want a man who would love her for her body alone.It was wrong, it was superficial and most importantly, it was fake.She wanted to be loved for who she was not on how she looked. 'I want to be with you, and you know why" Avoiding to say because she loved him."I will walk with you as long as you let me.If you dont open up to me, tell me what hurts you and understand what hurts me, we'll never be able to make it"

"If you hadn't been beautiful I wouldn't have noticed you," he admitted. Guilty or not he had his pride, he would not be seen near someone he thought of as attractive. "I stayed with you because of everything else."

Those big eyes, they drew you in. Lost in a moment of hazel tinged wonderful he rested his hand on the coffee cup, now wondering where the hell the waitress was. When you don't want them they are all over you checking on if things are ok or you want something, but when you do want them they are invisible. Looking back at her, the long hair brushing against her shoulders in a way that personified herself, a subdues sensual innocence of some kind, though Vincent knew that was far from the truth with her. They'd done it already in a way that he knew they'd have a very active sex life.

If their relationship survived this breakfast. At this point he was not sure it would.

"Open up," he chuckled for a moment. "Been awhile for that. But since you asked, I'll give you a glimmer. Once a young man was in love, completely devotedly. Thought of nothing but making the love of his life happy." Twirling the cup in his hand watched the black liquid spin, as he picked the cup up and then slammed it softly down on the table. The coffee jumped, but was too far down in the cup to splash the table. He looked up at her, "but then she tells him it was all a lie, when he caught her in their bed with another man. Admitting that this was not the first one, laughing at him all the time. What do you do in a situation like that? You either close up, or die. Sometimes, dying seems a better option."

I've been here before
But always hit the floor.
I've spent a lifetime running,
And I always get away.
But with you,
I'm feeling something
That makes me want to stay.

Aria's face fell hearing him say that.It was like someone had stabbed her already bleeding heart.Her sadness clouded her eyes which showed her every emotion like some instant movie, unavoidable.She looked down at her lap, feeling her body quiver with the pain and then as quickly as the pain hit her, it went away even quicker when he completed his sentence.She looked up at him, shocked, happy, relieved, glad-causing a small smile to trickle on her face.

She tugged her hair back, watching him with innocence as well as curiosity when he started, her eyes never leaving him.When he finished, Aria felt her body go cold.It was like something had hit her, so hard and bad, that she didn't know hw to respond to it.Everything explained itself, his words, his actions, his each and every step was answered with just a few lines.The Complicated man she loved wads open and sorted out infront of her, hers to tangle or to save.How do one respond to something like this? Certainly by not saying your sorry because God knew, she loathed that phrase.I'm sorry, I'm sorry-Sorry? What will a word mend? It won't heal your heart, it won't soothe your soul, it won't bring you out of dark.
At that moment, every noise seem to fade out.It was just him and her, bared and open.Her fingers lightly took his palm in her hand, her thumb rubbing it slowly and softly. She looked into his eyes, her eyes genuine to him."I would never do that to you"

Both of them were so different yet so alike.Aria carried her facade with her clothes.She dressed to be happy, to show that she was happy. It gave her confidence, it gave her pride and comfort. It felt good to know that people wanted her, people wanted to be her.The more sadder she got the more chic she came out. She wanted to show the world that she was strong, that she would pace through the night like a the phoenix, rising from her ashes, even though she would cry herself to sleep every night.And when she hid behind her clothes, Vincent hid behind casual meaningless sex.He shielded behind sex, she did by clothes, both hiding from the same thing.

It was only a touch, a simple phrase, and it worked. The anger that had welled up inside him, turning his stomach as he recalled the laughter, the shrillness that punched like a fist straight inside him, all of it melded away. She was sweet, kind, and beautiful. Aria did not come off like her, and for that he was glad. To give up what he had become, to give in and let her be the next one. Still, Vincent was unsure. The desire was there, but something held him back.

"I would hope not," he answered as he looked down at the slim, manicured hand that touched his own. The finger that calmed the animal within, it wanted to fight or flee, now there was something else.

Watching her he could not help but admire her a bit. To go through the same as he did, and worse, but still come out with the hope that she carried inside. Slowly his thumb rose and rubbed hers as well, looking up into her eyes, the depths of them glittered in the morning light. Something took hold of him, slowly his other hand came up and wrapping around her neck pulled her close and disregarding everyone, and everything around them, pulled her lips to his. The faint trace of coffee teased him as he pulled himself away, their lips grasping each other on their own as he sat back.

"Suddenly, I'm not as hungry for breakfast as I was," he looked at her. His eyes wanted to eat her, devour her, food was beyond his need now. "You?"

Aria looked at him with a new sense of assurity.He had went through something similar like she had, and he knew how it was to lay your soul bare and get stabbed again and again.Million of glass shards haunted her from the past, but now, she wanted to move away from them. Heal her wounds to never hurt again.To never prick or bleed again.She was tired of hiding, tired of running and falling.She could feel a storm coming but this time, she won't run from it.She will face it and if she survived, she would have Vincent with her left.

She smiled at him as he said that, lightly tugging the few strands of her hair that escaped."I won't"She promised him again, smiling at him brightly.She was taken back when he pulled her for a kiss but gave in, relaxing her body as the bitter taste of his coffee filled her.But with him, even that tasted so utterly delicious.

"You are right, I too dont feel like it"She spoke nodding.Paying the bills, they stood up leaving the restaurant with envious eyes following them."Although, I dofeel hhungry for something else entirely"She hinted to him as they walked towards his room.

Heads turned as they left, from being an attractive couple, or from those who knew them and wondered where this relationship had spring from Vincent didn't know or care. She hadn't tried to manipulate him, though part of him wondered when the other shoe would drop and she was try to worm something out of him. Though as he looked down at her with desirous eyes he hoped that she was being honest, that she did want him for him and not something else. Wasn't going to cast him away after, as he did to so many others, a ting pang of guilt at that echoed through him. A small ripple that went totally against his sense of self, and as he put an arm around her waist it went away.

Smiling as they made their way to the elevator, his hand touching the soft skin between top and skirt, he felt the old needs come back. "Something else entirely, exactly so," he agreed as they got to the elevator. It was as if they walked with a feeling of expectation following in their wake, something was going to happen but neither of them knew what.

Getting in the elevator they pressed the button for the floor, alone for a moment he turned to her. A hand on either shoulder he pinned her against the wall of the elevator, pressing his body into hers, his lips onto hers. For a long moment he held the kiss against her, feeling the soft, sensuous skin pressing against him. Her body in his hands, captured between him and the wall. His breath came hard and hot right then as he held his lips against hers, the brief feeling of rising around them as the elevator ascended.

Eyes closed he didn't care to look, right now he only wanted to hold this moment. That feeling broken the moment their lips touched, it was as if they were back to where they were last night. That animal need in him to have her, take her. Feel her against him. It was going to happen and right now he was going to have a taste of it.

Aria smiled lightly as his muscular arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him.He left no doubt in any body's mind as to what kind of relationship they shared, which certainly was not just a boss and employee one.'God, I dont even want to think about this now'Aria thought, letting people stare if they wanted.

She stepped into the elevator, alone with him and that made it even more better somehow. Not that they would try something so public but still, it did give ideas to one.She gasped lightly, her eyes shocked as her back hit the cold wall.Did he read her mind? She closed her eyes llightly, before feeling his lips on her, his warm body pressing against her form lightly Her hands crawled up to his neck, as he blocked her escape entirely. Not that she intended to.Her chest rose up and down and suddenly, she was aware of every movement they made.

The way he breathed, the way the air travelled across her body, the sound of her heart beat, everything. A pleasant beep came off as the elevator indicated that it was now time to go, but Vincent did not move."We are here"She whispered, as if reminding him that."Unless of course you plan to take me here"She teased lightly, meaning as a joke with slight nervousness.

Aria pulled back and told him that they were at the floor before he realized the doors had opened. Vincent turned and stepped out as the doors began to close, his arm hit the sensor and the doors pulled back, taking her arm he pulled her with him out of the elevator and down the hall. "Much as I want to take you in the elevator, right now I want something more." Pulling the key out of his pocket got them inside the suite.

As the door closed he pushed Aria against the wall, a hand on her shoulder holding her there as his other hand slowly traced a line down the side of her body. The look in his eyes told her everything she should need to know about what he wanted, still he turned his head to her and pressing his forehead to hers let his hand run down over the skirt and stroke her thighs. "What I want will end up with both of us lying in bed too sore to move."

Kissing her hard, with all the desire that had built up since yesterday Vincent let his hand run back up the flat stomach and then softly groped Aria. Holding her against the wall, one of his hands covering her shoulder she was there, trapped. His to do with as he wanted. As their lips mingled, pressed and parted, tongue darting snake-like into her mouth to taste her it was like that first time, but better. Somehow knowing her, opening up to her, made it more passionate. Vincent wanted her more now than he had before, could not wait to pull their clothes off and leave them in scattered piles around the room, for now he settled for a kiss, and his fingers teasing the erect nipples that pressed through her top.

Aria looked at him with her breathing increasing with every moment, she waited for him.When he pulled back, she breathed in a wave of fresh air, watching him move out before she followed him out.A grin spread across her face at his words, as she walked with him, the sound of her heels beckoning what was about to follow.

She patiently waited for him to slide the key to open the door and when he did, she smiled up at him before stepping inside, anticipating what was about to follow. A loud gasp left her lips as he pinned her again."Oh god Vince..you keep pinning me like this and I'll end up with a heart attack"She spoke in a teasing tone, feeling his arm rest ob her shoulder, trapping her inside again.

She felt his forhead press to hers, a smile spreading across her own lips.Her hands wrapped around his neck as he told her what he intended to do with her.She blushed, feeling his hand run across her thighs, up to her thong, while his lips captured her lips in another kiss."Then what are you waiting for?"She whispered, unable to wait for him.

As she teased him it was like a challenge, do with her what he would. Vincent smiled as he held her to the wall and teased her nipples, watching them press further out through the top. Running the back of his finger around the outside of one he ran it along the swell of her breast, feeling the softness under his finger. They were a good size, cupping his hand under a breast with a smile on his face he let his eyes gaze over them, memorizing them. The weight, the size, the roundness. Slowly he brought a hand up and lowered the top to reveal them.

"Very nice," he teased her as he pulled her away from the wall. His hands wrapped around her and slid across the flat stomach and up to her breasts. Freeing them from the top, his lips reached down to her neck and he smelled her again. Enjoying the sweetness of her perfume, his lips grazed across the nape of her neck. "I was waiting for the right time," his fingers groped and felt across the swell of her bosom. Nipples pressing into his palm, as his erection was pressing into her ass. "Last night I wanted you so much, I hurried back. I have never done that before."

Turning her around smiled as he let his lips cover hers, feeling the soft mouth under his own. Crushing her against him as his hands held onto the cheeks of her ass. "Now, you've gotten me so worked up," his eyes looked into hers. Hungry, full of desire he felt himself drawn in and on by what he wanted. What he wanted was Aria. Slowly he moved towards the bed and then let her go, lightly pushing her to the bed. "We're not leaving this room until we are both spent," with a deft motion he took off his shirt and threw it to the floor.

Aria bit her bottom lip as his hands found her nipples hidden beneath her top and bra, she looked at him as his fingers circledaround her buds before his hands cupped them making her whimper in delight. Vincent had found her weakness, and damn, was he using it to his full strength. She loved it when men cupped her breasts, the warmness around her soft orbs, it made her knees go weak.

A red hot blush flushed over her cheeks as his hand pulled her top down and his remark on seeing them.She gasped as he pulled her across the wall, pressing his chest to her back, his lips on her neck.She closed her eyes as she felt her top go away from her body, his muscular arm wrapping around her thin waist and snaking around her top.She breathed hard, her head pressing against his jaw as he spoke, turning her on even more.

She smiled as he turned her to face him, telling her how much he wanted her.It was not like the first time, where passion alone drove them to bed but today, it was love and passion with desire that was driving them.'She kissed him back, before she sat on the bed, watching him undo his shirt.She climbed out of her skirt leaving herself in her thong alone. She got on her knees and wrapped her arms on his neck pulling him down on the bed, on top of her.'I need you so bad Vincent, I can't wait."

Seeing her there dressed only in her thong as she reached up to him he forgot everyone and everything else that drove them here. Aria looked incredible clad only in her thong, his eyes ate up the long legs, slim waist and as he undid and dropped his pants enjoyed the feeling of her tight nipples pressing into his chest as she pulled him down on the bed. Kicking his pants off felt his erection pressing against the soft skin of her thigh, resting his weight on his hands as he lay over her let his lips meet hers again.

Smiling at her desire, she was not the only one with needs. His had been building since last night, not one to wait he felt pent up, like an animal ready to be released. Taking a hand up to her chin pointed her mouth to his, meeting hers with his own, "I've been dreaming of this." His voice was husky between kisses, the pounding in his heart grew as he lay on top of her. Pulling her arms up and entwining his fingers in hers rested himself against her. "Of these," his eyes looked down to where his free hand ran along the side of her body and stroked her breasts again. Liking the feel of them against his hand held her down under him, so she could not run away again. If he had to restrain her to keep her here, with him, so be it.

Drinking in her beauty, feeling the curves he'd seen and thought of so often since that first night and the morning after when she came to him again. It was intoxicating and he teased her slightly because of it, watching the responses of her body to his touch, like a musician with a new instrument he played with her, learning her moods and her sensitive spots. Vincent wanted to enjoy her more, longer, and to do that he had to know her.

"Can't wait, eh?" He teased as he moved his hips, the stiffness of his cock stuck between them. "Me either, I have been wanting you so bad, for so long, like no other." A devilish smile on his face as he pulled her panties down and moved between her thighs. Reaching his arms up entwined his fingers in hers, holding her arms above her, his weight resting on Aria to keep her still. As if she had a choice he moved himself to enter her, with that same devilish look he offered her a choice, "slow or fast?"

Aria gave him the control back as he kissed her, feeling his weight push her dowmn and down till her back hit the bed, and once again she was trapped, for him to play with as he wished to."I won't run away Vince,"She whispered, before feeling his fingers entwine in hers, their palms pressed.She looked in his eyes as he told her he was dreaming of her.Vincent dreaming of a girl, that was a dream in itself
She whimpered lightly, pressing his shaft on her inner thigh, making her squirm in delight.

She felt his hands rub her body, running down her curves as if to feel her body up, she moaned loudly, her body arching up in his touch.She had seen both shades of sex, the good one and the bad one, and neither of them had ever felt like this.So full of desire, so full of lust and so full of love-it was a perfect combination, and one she had yearned so much for.She felt his panties escape her now, her body shivering as cold air hit her hot and wet pussy.She spread her legs, her arms above her head.She wanted to feel his muscles, to kiss his skin but she didn't argue right now, just let him be.

"Ah..yes.."She moaned before gasping as his throbbing cock entered her hot cunt, making her body arch up in heavely bliss.Damn, she didn't remember him feeling so good."Ah..slow..no..fast...or slow"She murmured, her eyes closed.

Aria was lost as he felt the large, smooth head enter her. It was like pushing against a soft, hot, wet door that parted as he rammed himself through. Slowly he let his length submerge into her, holding her beneath him like a plaything, his head spread her pussy as it then began to be swallowed up. As his head was wrapped in her heat he sighed at the feeling, nothing felt as good as a nice hot pussy to sink into, Aria was definitely the best he had in a long time. His desire urged him on, almost screaming at him to take her quick, spend what he had been saving, but no. Vincent liked to savor.

Slowly he sank inside her, feeling her fill up as her body wrapped tight around his shaft that after agonizing moments was suddenly buried deep inside. The passion of her body, her sex was not lost on him. He liked her, no it was more than that, but he knew it was different and that was why. Couldn't admit it now, though he had come close, but as he lay on top of her enjoying the feel of her beneath him they became like one. It was as if through his cock he could sense everything about her, as his hips spread her thighs apart and he lay over her, held up by forearms and knees, his hips pressed into hers.

"Oh yes," he moaned into her neck, into her lips. His mouth covered hers and buried itself into the side of her neck. Pulling out as slow as he pushed in, only when just his head was within her did he slip inside one more time. A slow rhythm to tease, to tantalize, his girth buried inside her, knowing she was loving each long stroke as much as he was. Small compliments escaped him as he enjoyed her body beneath him, taking her, knowing she was loving it, this was so much better than any of the others. As if they were complete together, Vincent slowly moved his pace trying to drag it out as much as he could, knowing that when he came it was going to be huge.

It was a perfect mix.She moaned in ecstasy as he slowly and steadily entered her, his thrusts so full and complete.She could feel every movement he made, every inch he went inside her, letting them connect as one.Her hips arched in pleasure as she yelled out his name in love and bliss.He was not fucking her, he was making love to her and today she understood the difference between them.

Her fingers curled into fists, holding his with them as her toes curled up."Vincent. ."She moaned, her chest rising up and down as she panted slowly, opening her eyes to look at him.She was not the type for meaningless and casual sex but this was not meaningless anymore.She tilted her head, giving him more skin as he burried his face in her neck.This is the real Vincent The Vincent she fell in love with and the one she wants.

She could feel the heat build up in her belly, and her arms freed themselves, crawling down his abs.She could feel every movement he made, her moans getting louder with every thrust.And then she couldn't control. Screaming out in heavenly pleasure, her nails dug in his chest as she orgasmed.Her hips arched, her teeth bit her bottom lip as she came

Back
Top Bottom