Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

Rubbing his forehead as he heard her voice looked in the bar, it was like watching her hold court as Barbara teased them all and drew them in. She knew how to play them, Vincent turned as he thought they all knew how to play him and everyone else. He was not a toy, he'd pushed them away so long he never realized, was it truly him playing with them all, or was he just a game to them? It was like the saying, its hard to play the game when you don't know the rules. Pointing back to the hotel he stepped away and followed the walkway back towards where he came from, following concrete this time and not sand.

"I needed to get away for a bit," he was honest about that. His head hurt, but as he thought about it, why was he going so easy on her. He wanted Aria but each time she walked away he let her, if he wanted her then he needed to keep her close, and there was only one way to do that. He had to be the man, the alpha in the relationship. He had to show her, there would be no more of this.

"I was going to get in one," also the truth. As he walked back, the phone to his ear the night seemed to cool slightly. Some of the women on the walkway looked at him, their eyes shyly looking or boldly so, many of then he turned his head to look at as he told Aria he had to step away for a bit. Needed some time for himself.

"I'm going back to my room. Where are you?" He put the question to her.

Aria felt the weight of the box as she stood on the hallway, watching people stroll by."Oh,I understand "She spoke, looking down at her feet before looking up as if he stood just infront of her.She heard the background noice fade away She smiled, glad he was coming back to her.

"Infact, I'm just outside your room."She answered,."Waiting for you"She spoke before biting her bottom lip.She could sense the clear irritation in his voice and that made her happiness recoil."And I bought cake! If you..want to spend some time alone.. I..I can go."She added slowly, closing her eyes.She didn't want to force herself on himself , and she knew he needed space."

Your'e too much Aria! With you, you can't leave me some space! But Elaine, she knows how to cool down.How to stop!" This time, she'll know when to stop.

She brought him something? She was waiting for him? He smiled as he walked back, hurrying his steps a little, trying not to make his breath short as he saw the hulk of the hotel slowly get larger, the way it was backlit against the beach made it look close, yet it was not getting nearer. Like being in a bad dream where you run and run to get somewhere, your feet never seem to make progress no matter how much you want to go. That feeling washed over him now, she was there waiting for him, ready for him and he wanted her now. To be there now, so she could not get away again.

"No," he told her forcefully, "just wait there. I'll be back momentarily. I'm on my way." As his mind raced for something to keep her there, something to say he rested on what he hoped was the best thing. "I want you to stay," his voice softened as he saw the entry way of the hotel finally come into sight. Making out the figures of the valets and the cars that were moving in to the busy entrance. "I want to see you again," he told her, feeling that once he did she was not going to get out of his sight again.

His answer cooled down her burning socl, as She rest her head on the door."Okay. .Okay..I'm waiting"She spoke with a smile, hearing the call go blank.She pushed her phone deep down in the pocket of her shorts, still smiling. She closed her eyes, glad he didn't need any space.Glad that she didn't suffocate him.Him coming to her, it made her feel happy.So happy.She didn't know where were they heading together? A meaningless sex turning into something...something...so big.

It felt wrong, but it felt more right.It didn't made any sense, it was like this was meant to be.He was like a song she heard once and had forgotten until she heard it again.Love.

The eerie silence of the hallway broke out as three drunk men stumbled, singing and chatting loudly. Aria stood straight, not looking at them as they passed her.She sighed in relief, before She felt two strong arms grab her shoulders and pin her to wall roughly. "You didn't think we'd miss a cherry like you, huh?"He gave her a crooked smile, the smell of vodka overpowering her wild roses one.He pressed his jeans to her legs, his body leaning over her body like a wall.
"ugh...leave me"She groaned, trying to get free, as the other man picked up the cake box.

"The slut's got cake"

There was a rush through the lobby, people and lights passed by him unnoticed. The distance seemed too much to pass through as he made the elevator and its slow rise through the hotel. Time passed interminably as he closed the doors on someone else, hearing an angry call out beyond the doors, Vincent couldn't take the time to wait for others, Aria was there and he was not going to waste time with others before getting to her.

Besides, she had cake. Part of him said with a grin. He wanted a piece of that.

The hotel itself was large, long and it took an eternity to get up to his hall. In the distance he saw her. Or the group outside his door. As he neared her felt the anger well up in him. The three men were saying something, what he didn't know or care, all he knew was the deep breath that he took in as he made his way down the hall and the fist of his that came up and struck the first face that turned to him. Their hands were on Aria. His Aria.

Was he talking? Vincent was not sure. He saw their hands on his girl. His! A slight awareness of profanity as a fist hit him, it wasn't hard and he was not sure he felt it, maybe later when the rage subsided. Turning slowly to face the guy who put his hands up and unsteadily stepped back, it was not quick enough to miss his hand that pushed the man down the hall on the other side of the door to his suite. Deep raging breaths made him feel larger than he was, the other still had a hand on Aria. "Take your hands off her," he said, or shouted. A step up and his hands pushed the third away who slid against the wall before bouncing off to the floor.

For a moment he stood there looking at the three of them, the rage still pulsing through him as his hands clenched and unclenched. "Get the fuck out of here."

The dim light lit over her scared face, as the blonde man squeezed her wrists hard, causing Aria to whimper out in pain.Tears filled her eyes as she struggled against his grip. The man pushed his body against her, stopping any movement, she possibly could have made."She is so..yummy"The man purred, his tongue licking her neck as the other two men chuckled.Aria turned her head away, disgusted at what was happening. Vincent...where are you?

Even if he came, he wouldn't stand a chance against three men.He would get hurt himself...he shouldn't come.She closed her eyes shut, as tears dropped from her eyes.She couldn't loose hope, she should fight.Using every ounce of strength that she could muster, she tried pushing the man, yelling for help."Some body Hel-"But before she could even finish,one of them pushed his dirty napkin in her mouth, gagging her.It was followed by a hard slap on her cheek.

Aria stopped, as her cheek turned red.No..no..The blonde man picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, walking ahead to his room whe a loud voice stopped him.

Aria looked up to see a man..her eyes were full of tears so she couldn't see clearly but she recognized the voice immediately. When Vincent pounced on the man holding her, the man dropped her to the hard marbled floor.Aria cried out in pain, cringing as her body throbbed.She took out the napkin from her mouth, pushing her hair back.She turned when she heard a loud groan, seeing Vincent take down the second man.He was fuming with anger..she could see it in the way his body moved.She pushed her body up , watching everything in shock.It was like a movie, she felt numb.His voice brought her back to reality as she saw the man fall down.

She walked upto him,pulling him back."Vincent stop"She called out, making him look Iinto her eyes.The three men stumbled away, one had even passed out.Either from his drinks or Vincent's blow.Aria hoped it was the first one.She picked up the cake box and clutched Vincent's arm tightly, leading him in the room.

In the bright room, both of them looked much clearer.She made hoim sit on his large round bed before going to the bathroom and bringing a wet towel.Going up to him, she pressed it to his lip which was bleeding. "You are bleeding"She whispered.Her own bruisezs came to light.From the slap on the cheek to the fall and his grip on her wrists, everything left a reminder. "Thank you"She spoke, tears running down her eyes. "if..you..hadn't...come"She broke out in sobs, unable to complete.

Vincent let her lead him in the room. As she turned and pulled him he looked at the spot on her neck where the man's tongue had tasted her skin. How could she let them do this to her? Was she that easy? A part of him laughed, she came home with you after a few drinks! A voice almost laughed as he let himself be led to the bed where she looked on him with concern. The anger slowly falling away, leaving a hollow space in his stomach. Like a hangover his head hurt, his lip, fist, it was like a curtain raised and suddenly he was aware of himself.

For a moment he did not hear her words, only as she moved about him, doctoring his face. The cool towel pressed to his lip where he winced in pain and felt the heat of blood on it. Licking his lip the copper taste of blood coated his tongue. Taking the towel in hand as Aria broke down he pressed it to his lip, then saw the stains on it.

She was before him, her body shaking with tears and the fear. Pulling her up he set her in his lap, arms around her, holding her tight. Resting her head on his shoulder and a hand on her back, rubbing it. Feeling the weight of her body on him. "I did come and those fuckers are gone," he tried to speak softly but the anger jutted back as he thought of their hands on her. "No one is ever going to touch you again," he told her. Silently following it with, no one but me.

Part of him blamed her, for letting those men touch her. She caused it, somehow, someway. It was like she brought it on herself, and he hated her for that. Under it all he desired her, and as she sat in his arms and he touched her, feeling her, smelling her, he wanted her more. Like a drug, he was addicted to her. An animal side of him came out and he pulled her head away from his shoulder, pressing her lips to his. Ignoring the slight pain on his lip as he kissed her hard, rough. A hand running up her leg and pulling her close.

"I want you," he told her between kisses. His hand running up her side, then they were laying on the bed, his hand caressing her arm, the soft skin under his touch stirring a burning lusty within. "I want you now."

The meer thought of going through that kind of pain again, made her cold with feaer.She looked at her wrists, numbly eyeing the red prints on them.She knew she bruised easily , and that it would disappear fast too.Her body was paining.She was tired from today.The flight, the fights the kisses,the pain, she was entirely drained.She sat on his lap when he made her, hiding her face in his shoulder.Her tears soaked through his shirt, as she sobbed.

She was quite shaken up right now.She has had a tough life.Her family leaving her and then two boyfriends who completely broke her, she needed some one who would heal her.Who would love her and care for her.Who would always understand her without judging her.And right now, Vincent was the man.

Aria knew she loved him, and no matter how many times she told herself otherwise , she loved him the most.But Vincent scared her.With his anger and his extreme over protectiveness, he often made her feel bad about herself.But she was glad he didn't blame her for this like Alex did.

She was surprised when he pulled up her head and kissed her roughly. At a time like this, no woman needed such rough kisses.All woman wanted someone who they could cuddle with, sleep in someone's arm who would make her feel safe and loved.But, Vincent didn't do any of these.Instead he laid her down, climbing on top of her.

Aria looked at him, hurt.Sex? How could he want sex now? After she just escaped a rape..how could he demand this of her?"I dont want to have sex"She spoke, innocently."I just..I just want. .to..sleep"She spoke, her tear filled eyes looking in his dark brown ones.Would he force her to? The thought made her cringe as she looked away.

Aria was like a prize he kept winning, wanting and winning, yet she constantly denied him. Complaining about something it was like she wanted to be away from him, and then came back. Vincent had played that game once and it had been the worst year of his life, this was not something he wanted to go through again. She called him to her, waited for him, was it his fault the three drunks came down his hallway just before he came back? No. She had even brought him a cake!

Looking at her with dark eyes he stroked her arm as he held her next to him on the bed, "forget them. I'm here now."

He kissed her neck, opposite of the wet spot where the other had licked her. Tasted his woman, as if she was a treat. Vincent admitted she was, but Aria was his treat. No one, not Peter or anyone else, was going to have her. That much he had decided, she called him so that made her his. He'd punch a hundred more guys who thought they could take her away. It wasn't going to work.

Kissing up her neck to her ear, and over to her cheek, a hand entwined with hers while his other softly stroked her flat stomach. God, she had a beautiful body. If she only understood how much wanted to worship it, how beautiful he thought she was. "I've been thinking of you all day, no drunk is going to ruin our night together," he told her softly. Nibbling softly on her ear, stroking the body he wanted to drape naked on the bed while he thrust himself into her over and over again.

Aria looked away from Vincent when he told her to forget it.Her heart sank down when he didn't just pull back, respecting her wishes.Maybe men like that didn't exist or perhaps, she simply didn't deserve one.It broke her to think that Vincent was just like other men, loving her for her body alone.It was like she didn't matter, whether she wanted it or not, whether she liked it or not.Sex was all they wanted from her.

She closed her eyes, her body shuddering when he kissed her neck
Tears fell down her eyes as she let Vincent enjoy as much as he wanted.He was right.It wasn't his fault that those drunk men assaulted her and upset her so much. Made her cry and sink into depression.It wasn't his fault that she wanted her boyfriend to just take her in his arms.He wanted to have sex and he shall get it.After all, it was all her fault. She purposefully attracted those men to come and scare her.

She let him touch her wherever he wanted, not asking him not to.She had told him once and he didn't want to listen to her.End of story.A part of her wanted to run away, she was so tired of her pathetic life.She had lost battle after battle, there was no hope left.Maybe, this was the most happiness she could ever get.

If Vincent didn't stop, it would certainly damage their relationship beyond repair.She would run far away from herself, and he would loose her.

Vincent kissed her neck as Aria shut down. Lying on the bed she became a hole, a void in his arms. As he pulled his lips away it felt like the world was trying to screw with him yet again. He had been outside the bar where Barbara was holding court, the blonde, big tit goddess that he knew would have been a fucking delight in bed, even if in the morning they would part and never recognize each other again and gave her up for Aria. The phone call was like a message, come and get me. So he came, not that he cared about cake but there it was. The box sat on the dresser, a beacon of sweet temptation, not that he liked desserts, his favorite sweet came between milky white thighs, but it was a nice touch.

Now she was here. Dead to the world. Was it his fault that the drunks had been outside? No. All he wanted was some comfort tonight, Barbara had offered it, he only had to walk up and take it. Instead he was here with Aria that he knew was not going to give him anything now, maybe tomorrow, but she would stay the night. Could he put the effort into a relationship again? It had been too long, once it was thrown in your face it was not worth trying again, and he had tried so hard. Now it was back into that same rut.

With a gutteral shout in his throat he raised an arm to have the side of his fist come down on the bed. The opposite side of the bed jumped with the force as he muttered. "Fucking drunks," the three men had ruined his night. Right now he could only think of how lightly they had gotten off, he knew one of their faces, and if he saw them in the hotel again he would have to get a bit of revenge.

But what to do with Aria? He lay there for a long moment and moved up the bed, setting up the pillows against the headboard. Stepping over to the minifridge he pulled out a beer, and a white wine then walking over to the bed he set them opened on the nightstand. Sliding on the bed he carefully picked her up and as he lay back on the pillows, looking through the gauze of curtains to the silence of the long white lines of surf falling on the beach gently laid her down next to him. An arm on her back, touching her shoulder it was quiet in the room, only the hum of the air conditioner as he stretched out, Aria curled up beside him, an arm rubbing her back in a soft, gently caress that only said "there, there."

Picking up the beer took a sip, and glanced down at her, moving the hair away from her face. "Wine?" He asked, unsure what else to say at the moment, giving her the silence she needed.

Aria lay beneath him,her eyes staring at the picture on the wall.Motionless and lifeless,she felt his lips trail on her neck,expecting the sensous moan she loved to give him.But nothing came out.Her head hurt,her body hurt and most of all,her heart hurt from the pain of realization,Vincent was just like the other men she had dated.

She had swore never to fall in love with a man that she wasn't sure of.It just lead to heartbreak after heartbreak,and she had enough of it.Despite it,she fell in love and look where that lead her.Her body jerked to life when he hit the bed,causing her to look at Vincent,scared and confused.Why was he stopping? She saw him move away from top of her and then off bed.Sitting up a little,she looked at him with growing confusion.He stopped? Why? She couldn't understand.He confused her a lot.One minute he was this caring guy afraid to open up and then a cold one who didn't care about others.What was he really like?

She let him pull her close,as her body curled up in his embrace.For a moment,she didn't say anything before taking the wine he offered."Vincent.."She spoke,wiping her tears quietly."What are we?"She asked him finally."Are we dating...or is it just friends with benifits you are running after...or..just friends? I need to know what to expect of you."She said,biting her bottom lip as she took another sip."What kind of relationship you want from me?"

Vincent looked at the beer first, realizing only now that he had picked up a light beer. He hated light beer. Like fucking water, he thought it was for pussies. Like those three who ganged up against Aria. Three men on one women, he finished the beer as he felt his stomach tighten, thinking how he could have hit them a couple more times. His mind whirled as she spoke, and he looked down at her wondering at first what were they?

She was beautiful, he had noticed her right away at the bar. Wanting to take her home like a trophy, and he'd done that. Until she showed up at his office the next day, ending up working for him, where he had her on his desk. By then he was addicted to her, just like the song that ran through his head. Like Barbara there were other fish in the sea, she could pretend they were meant to be when he thought it was one night, but he could not cut her out entirely. She was there. Coming back. Each and every time when he thought he was over her, Aria came back.

It took him a moment as he drained the beer, reaching over to put it on the nightstand and looking at her missed. The bottle fell wiht a dull thud on the carpet. "I asked myself that question before. You're still in my head, forever stuck there. Going round and round, we keep coming back together. I opened myself to you and you had to run away to Peter, I thought you did not want me. Then you call me back, so I came." Crushing his fist he let the arm that wrapped around her hold her close, one side hard the other tender, split like his thoughts.

"I wanted more, but you kept pulling away. So I did the same," he paused a moment realizing that as he spoke the words were coming and would not be stopped. "I don't want to be hurt again Aria, I'd rather hurt before I am. Its just defensive at this point, if I could believe you wouldn't run away, wouldn't hurt me, then I'd be there for you. As long as you need me. As long as you want me."

Licking his lips put both hands on her, holding her, "I want you Aria. Any man would consider himself lucky to have someone like you, I am like any other man. As strong, and as weak. I'm not going to hide my desires, I want you, all of you. I want to date, and more, if that is what you need to know. The question is, what do you want of me?"

Aria didn't expect him to answer like this.Again, the mancaught her off guard, vulnerable and open to him.She didn't look away from his face, listening to every word like a beautiful lyriced song, filled with deeper meaning. She sat up a little,feeling her heart do somersaults in her body.

When he asked her what did she wanted, she moved and straddled him with her legs, her hand cupping his face as she made him look at her.She rest her other hand on his shoulder, her thighs pressed up to either side of his hips."Vincent, You have hurt me a lot but you also seemed to be the cure to all my wounds. Sometimes you are like the light, opening me to so many feelings that I never thought even existed in me and then you are dark like the night, engulfinhg my soul with your warmth.You are the only thing I want to touch.."She whispered, her fingers grazing his firm jaw softly.

"I never meant to move away, but you kept pushing me away Vince.Like, something kept tugging us close dispite the odds.And now, I dont want to let go of you.Ever.Because I.."Her lips trembled as she looked down.It was a big risk she was taking but part of her knew she couldn't keep it in anymore.

"I love you"

"You dont have to say it back"She added quickly, her face red."I just had to get it out"

Vincent looked at her, he'd heard the phrase before, but not in a long time. Then it was a club, used to beat him down, keep him under her thumb. For a moment he saw that flash of triumph in Aria's face, but the eyes, they were different. They were not like hers, Aria was not her, he told himself as she kneeled over him. Her body pressed against his as he could not help but respond.

"I," he started then turned away, "I don't know what to say." His throat swelled and he ran his hands up her arms and to her neck, feeling the place where he had licked her before. This time he brought her face to his and pressed their lips together, the softness of her lips at that moment was his world. It was a moment he wanted to last a lifetime, feeling calm and safe in her arms, under her touch.

Pressing his forehead to hers smiled slightly, "I know what I want to say but its been used against me before." Forehead to forehead he could see the patterns in her skin, each individual eyelash, his eyes scanned her face looking for that glimmer that would tell him she was going to turn it against him. It wasn't there, but something inside hesitated. "All I want is you, I've ignored anyone for so long but with you, something about you draws me in. Makes me come to you like a moth to a flame, except this moth has been burned and doesn't want it to happen again."

Aria couldn't believe she said that to him.Her stomach felt like it was tied in deep knots as she pulled back from him But part of her was relieved that she had said it.It was like a weight was off her body.She knew she loved him She had already fallen again, even though, she promised herself not to.But this time would she be left in ashes or will she rise above the clouds.

She felt his hand trail up her arm before he spoke.She never expected him to say it back, it was not something she had really expected of him.She kissed him back softly, feeling her body melt into his.Every nerve in her body sparked with delight as his lips kissed her, locking in perfectly as if it was made for each other.She felt him pull back lightly, his face pressed up to his.She didn't pull away either, feeling safe and secure in his arms, knowing he would protect her from everything.

"I never expected you to say it back Vincent...I never did.I said it because I felt it needed to be said.I know how hard it is, to say something like this.It is like giving your soul to somebody, risking your happiness.I have no one in life Vincent. My parents...dont...they dont speak with me, I have had only two boyfriends, one used to blame me for every one of his failures and one cheated over me with my sister, I know how it is to burn and crumble.But I fell in love with you..so much that I was willing to risk every happiness in my life"She spoke softly

As he said it the words sounded ironic to Vincent, "they sound like assholes."

Pulling her close he lay with her on the bed, wanting to lay back and tear their clothes off and make love like wild animals. It was the only expression he knew any more, sweet words could pour out when he needed them, but once the deed in bed was done he was through. Aria was changing that opinion. He liked her, it could perhaps be love, but he was not about to walk that path yet. Too much damage was done there, and he was relieved to hear she did not expect it from him yet.

"I'm more of a demonstrative type anyway," he told her half heartedly. In many respects it was true, he'd rather make love with a woman than tell her, at least these days. To him it was simple, if he didn't love her why would he spend the time? He wouldn't. As he looked at the floor at the empty bottle he knew days he felt like that. Aria apparently did too, though he never wanted her life story, at least not yet, it was good to know where she was coming from.

The question he asked himself, where was he coming from?

An arm around her as they lay he put an arm behind his head and lay back, "so what do we do? You're in another room," thinking of that thought of Peter and Betty, did Peter get to see her change? See Aria revealing himself? "I'm here. You can stay," he took a breath to make a slight joke at their meeting, "the whole night. I'd like that."

Aria happily laid beside him, knowing to expect him to say it back just yet was improbable. But his words clearly told her he hasn't always been this cold.Someone had played him too, broken him, and left him bitter and cold.All this moth needed was warmth and energy, something she could try to give it.
After all, both of them were broken, just in two very different ways.

She rest her head on his shoulders, liking the simplicity with which they laid.Like nothing could destroy them now, but she forgot they still had their inner demons to fight.'Yes...I suppose I could stay"She replied playfully, drawing small circles on his hand, rubbing them together.

A though hit her, and she looked away, reluctant to ask him that.What if his words broke the perfect fairytale she had just built?What if their harshness bring her tears? Were they worth it? But she knew she couldn't live either without asking him."Does this mean we are in a relationship? That now, you won't sleep with other woman?'

"You can start over, you can run free, you can find other fish in the sea," he muttered the song that ran through his head as she asked him about the others. A shy smile, something that had not happened for a long time, "I would never call it dating. But I wouldn't have a need to see anyone else if I knew there was someone waiting, if a special someone was with me why would I want to look at other women?"

His fingers touched hers, tracing the lines in her soft palm, the skin soft and feminine. Long fingers that seemed fragile next to his large hand, it was an odd combination watching their palms meet and rub. As if playing with each other, touching intimately with just their fingers that touched and twisted and curled as they could. Aria was slight and thin next to him, curvy and feminine definitely but there was something about her he could understand. The crack in her was worse than his own, as a man he knew he had to hide it, cover it over and ignore it. Hers was open and visible for anyone with eyes to see.

"Its been a long time since I've even wanted a relationship," he sighed, enjoying just the presence of her next to him. Like the beach, it was calming. Soothing. Every curve on her body was something he desired, but where it mattered he could be content with just the two of them remaining like this. "I'd like to try again, with you." A short laugh, "it won't be easy, I'm a difficult person. Too many brothers I guess, and being in the middle I had to fight for everything."

Aria heard his mumble and she smiled softly, knowing what came next. 'You cabn pretend it's meant to be, but you can't stay away from me"She completed his words, with a knowing smile.

Aria watched how his fingers caressesd her skin, gracefully accepting the silence they had.She had never met someone who didn't try to fill this peaceful silence with awkward conversation, but with Vincent, they could enjoy it as much as talking would.She nodded understanding what he was saying, knowing it won't be easy with him.But then, true love was never easy.Little storms always hit the villages, the one who survived growed.Vincent was healing the holes ibn her heart, with him everything was about passion.'I'll always be there for you'She promised him, looking in his eyes, meaning everything she spoke.

She turned to close the lights,laying down next to him.She pulled the covers over them and neatly tugged him in before laying down and falling asleep. No nightmare disturbed her, and as the morning rays hit her, she actually looked forward for the day.

It had been a long time since Vincent had just slept next to someone without the promise, or hint, of sex in the offering. It felt nice. Though as he woke in his clothes, covered with the soft but scratchy quilt, how did the hotel do that he wondered, he felt rested but slightly peeved that his clothes would need to be pressed before he returned. Wrinkled clothes were just wrong, Vincent liked to look good and bought his clothes accordingly, just falling asleep like that was not his norm.

When Aria stirred so did he. His arm was partly tingly, like a thousand needles were sticking into his skin, but as he moved and the blood flowed back he felt a burning as his arm came alive. When Aria stirred next to him he looked down at the mess of brown hair, a smile coming out on his lips. Fuck you Peter, he thought, she stayed with me.

"Morning," he croaked as he stretched his legs where they were. Wanting to get up but not wanting to disturb her. For a moment he wondered, did they really just talk last night? Open up? In the light of day he felt almost scared that she knew so much about him and why he kept them all at arms length. As she moved next to him and he thought about waking up like this it was almost a good trade off, especially as Aria was not one of the manipulative ones. To sleep with her every night, wake with her every day, it could be worth it.

If not for the thick coating in his mouth that made it taste like an old sock, he'd have kissed her.

Aria turned in her sleep, her body starting to wake her up.Her eyes squirmed, knowing it was time to get up.For a moment she had forgotten she was with Vincent. Her body turned, streatching her arms as she made a sleepy sound as if to activate her mouth to speak.When she heard someone say morning, her mind foolishly registered that She had slept with Vincent.

Embarrassed, she opened her hazel eyes to meet with his, looking at her curiously. "Good morning"She spoke, sitting up and running a hand through her hair to settle her bed hair.She didn't even know how she must be looking right now.Vincent, undoubtedly looked hot with his crooked smile and messy bed hair but not every body was lucky.

She rubbed her palms on her face, sitting up."I'll meet you for breakfast? "She asked him, raising her eyebrow before kissing his cheek lightly. Pushing back her hair again, she settled her top before crawling over to the edge of the bed and finding her shoes."I'll see you in half an hour, okay?"and with that, she left the room.

Vincent nodded and watched her go, wondering was she really going to come back? Meet him? For a moment he thought what it must be like for them when he sent them out at the end of the night, when he was done. Shaking his head as he swung his legs out of the bed and picking up the empty bottle felt a slight sigh of relief as it was finally off the floor. In some way the room felt off all night, as if something was out of place. As he put the bottle down Vincent looked around, a moment of frustration at the three men last night made him want to throw it, just the idea of breaking something felt soothing.

Instead, he let it topple and then stand, the bottle circling and making the hollow sound as it slowly rotated. After letting it set Vincent stripped his clothes, folding them neatly on the bed and hanging his shirt in the closet as he went to the shower. Standing under the spray let the water run over him, washing the night away as he took his time letting the hot water warm him. Taking his time to shower, brush, and dress Vincent took his time to get down to breakfast. Wondering if he was going to be disappointed, or pleasantly surprised at seeing Aria.

The anticipation was hard to swallow. His stomach was a swirl as he walked through the lobby trying to maintain some presence, more casual than his usual with rolled up brown khaki's, boat shoes, and a white, open polo shirt. His hair still wet and slick from the shower, not wanting to waste time drying it felt freshly showered but rushed as he stepped into the dining room and looked around for Aria. Ignoring the long, cool eye the hostess was giving him.

Aria slipped in her suite, looking around to see if anybody was there or no.Finding the road clear, she walked in as quietly as humanly possible, going to her room.She smiled closing her door, streatching again.She still couldn't believe what had happened last night. Did she really tell him that she was in love with him? Her fingers ran deep in her hair as she rest her elbows on her thighs, trying to rethink everything that happened yesterday night.It felt like abbizarre streak of insanity.

Against everything she had sworn not to, she opened up to him,confessed that she loved him.She gave her soul to him.She had yet put herself in a position so vulnerable that he could easily snap her into two, ruin her and take everything she had worked hard for.She had time to save herself from this risk but he had bewitched her by his body and soul and there was, undoubtedly, no turning back.

Standing up, she pulled her blue top off, sliding her shorts down before heading into the shower.The cold water sunk in her as she stood beneath it, motionless. Even though she hadjeopardize everything, she couldn't feel more happier. It was effable.Wrapping a towel around her body, she clipped on her bra before wearing a white off shoulder top with a black skirt that eended just above her mid-thigh.The top embraced her breasts in a tight hug, showing off her white waist.She dried her hair, resting her fringes to one side.Sliding on her black heels, she walked out with a dry cleaning bag that had the dress she was supposed to wear for the confernce tonight.

She walked down to the lobby, her eyes searching for Vincent. She bit her bottom lip, unsure whether he would come or not.She didn't want it to end.A large smile spread off her lips spotting Vincent, as she walked upto him "Hey, you look nice.Would you like to have breakfast here or someplace out?"

It was weird, sometimes when he was truly attracted to someone, like a spider sense he just knew that person was in the room. Whether it was psychic, some intimate connection, or some other odd sort of heightened sense Vincent turned to see her. In the tight revealing top and short skirt he just let his eyes look her up and down. Not dressed any different than many other women in the hotel there was something about the way Aria just wore everything that made it better. She was hot and it took a few heartbeats before he realized his mouth was open.

"Holy crap," he breathed slowly. The long legs looked leaner, more shapely with the heels. All he could think of was turning her around, lifting the skirt, and filling her holes until they both were well used. By him. "You look amazing," she was beautiful, it was somehow spiced with her slight lack of confidence, though he already knew when she was angry there was a backbone in there. Right now he was enjoying the sight, even if it could easily run into slutty, but she was too stylish for that.

Already scanning the room he had seen a few people from the office, but no Peter and no Betty. Though he wanted Peter here to see Aria and Vincent together, so Peter would know who came out on top. Like always. He did. "Let's eat here, its fine." Turning to the hostess who gave Aria a slight eye, his arm going around her waist, feeling the soft skin around on her hip he took the dress and hung it up as he pulled out her chair and settled in, sitting next to her rather than across. His eyes looking down at the bare thighs, thinking about how they had been wrapped about his waist before, and would be again.

Back
Top Bottom