Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

As Aria crawled on her bed at night and turned off the lights, her mind followed the course of events that had happened.It was like a cheesy cliche movie had sprawled across as she sighed, pulling her pillow close and cuddling with it.She could still feel his hot breath linger on her neck and the realisation made her shiver.What was going to happen tomorrow? It was still a mystery as she closed her eyes and for once, in a very long time she didn't have to cry herself to sleep.

~~°°

As the elevator door opened, Aria stepped out in the highly air-conditioned office passing a smile to the people.Her long brown hair was pulled up in a high ponytail, flowing down at the side of her neck, on her dark blue top.Today her look was more professional looking with her blue button down that was tight around the chest but in a formal way, tugged under a dark pencil skirt which hugged the curve of her hips perfectly and ended several inches above her knee.She hot and that could be seen as single as well as committed eyes followed the course of her hips, till she sat down.She waved a little at Peter before resting her purse on the counter and switching on her computer.

Her desk was adorned by a small flower pot, and a few pictures of her with her family.She smelled of wild roses with white tea lotion, a peculiar smell for many who were used to lilies and marshmallows.Licking her lips, she started to continue what was left of yesterday.

Vincent sat at the desk watching the office fill, the click of heels merged in with the click of keyboards as the buzz began to increase outside his door. Looking up at each shadow or change in sound he waited for her, patient, like a spider. Knowing she would come back, she was his after all, even if she did not know it. While he had picked up another one at the bar last night the whole affair was unsatisfying. Kicking that one out even earlier, though he finished he didn't feel as satisfied as he usually did. She had gotten to him. Somehow, she was under his skin, inside him.

As he rubbed the faded mark of her teeth on his hand he watched her come in. The ponytail bobbing behind her, the tight blue top and pencil skirt, that only served to make her hips and legs look even more enticing, he smiled softly as she came in and sat down. It was a nice outfit, Vincent could admire her beauty, maybe it was not such a bad thing to be hung up on her. Though he felt ticked that she had stormed out before giving him what he wanted, it might be all the sweeter later,now that he had her measure.

The manual sat on his desk. Close to him. She needed it if she wanted to know the procedures, and though she had left yesterday without returning it that only served to give him an excuse. Already thinking of how her ass would feel under that skirt, the way it smoothed out the curves of her body, it wasn't just the coffee making him excited now. The way she was by the shelf turned him on, at how easily she had given in. Her body responding to him, as if in memory he could almost smell her again, feel how wet she was as he touched her, taking off her top in his office. Feeling her soft breasts and hard nipples. Closing his eyes relived the feeling again.

Giving her a few moments to settle in he sent her the message to come into his office. He'd apologize, slightly, but he would be firm. Rules were rules, for a reason. They needed to be followed. Maybe today he'd even take her to lunch.

As Aria typed, trying to manage as much as she could without the manual, a message popped up in her computer. Miss Hale, Please report to the office
The words were plain, not allowing anybody to be suspicious of his thoughts butAria knew the man too well to know that he had something else planned.She didn't want to go, But she had.It was something that he had in control and was hell bent to use it as much as possible.

Getting up from her chair, she ran a hand down her skirt to settle it before turned and walked into his office. She did not come closer to his desk, just stayed at a safe distant away from him.He looked delicious, his hair slightly damped from his shower and the office shirt which crafted his muscles perfectly. DO NOT GET DISTRACTED! She reminded herself as she looked at him expectantly. "Look"She started, her voice firm."If you have called me to sexually harass me again, I swear this time I'll tell Bill.I dont know why you have this crazy fantasy that every girl who has slept with you in the past wants to do it again.I dont want any kind of sexual relationship with you, Do I make myself clear.I'm not intrested in you."She finished, feeling glad internally.

"Now, May I have the File Sir?"

Vincent smiled as he let her vent, it happened on the team on occasion, mostly it pissed him off and he would follow up with either a more difficult project or a vent on how close someone was to being let go. As he watched her walk into the office, the way her hips moved suggestively in the tight skirt, he couldn't help but think about bending her over the desk and ramming it into her from behind. Much as he almost did yesterday by the shelf, before pushing the wrong button on her. She was still here, and he knew how much her body belied her words.

"Let me be honest," he sighed a bit as he hesitated. As if some inner truth was about to be revealed, looking up at her with eyes that devoured every bit of her delicious body, admiring how the top was tight against her breasts and accentuated them. "Yesterday was not the best day, for either of us," he let his voice flow smooth, calm, like a spider he would draw her in, "so let's start over. Bill surprised me a bit with your hire, I didn't expect to see you here and the shock was a bit much. We have a team meeting later this morning, I'd like to introduce you and then we can have your welcome lunch."

He tilted his head a bit as he put a finger on the manual, as if a sign she was still here. "For you my office is always open," a gesture towards the door. "If you need to, come in and sit and let me know if there is something I can help you with," or help you off with, he added to himself. Looking at her felt the need to have her again, remembering that night he met her at the bar, on his usual meet them, have a few drinks, then back for fun. Aria had been fun.

"I want to gauge how good you are with a difficult task because that is what my team does," he paused for effect, "we do the tough work. Not like Peter's team, they get by, but we carry the company." Adding the last words for emphasis, the tone suggesting she was privileged to be one of them. It was true, they worked harder, longer and on the most difficult tasks and they produced under his leadership. No matter what it took, he would see the work done.

Lifting his hand off the manual he sat back, relaxed, his eyes admiring her figure, an easy smile on his face then standing he put his hand out. "Officially, welcome aboard."

Aria looked at him dumbfound as his words carefully rolled off around her She had expected him to react the way he did yesterday. Impulsively, roughly.She had expected a lot of yelling and threats but there he was, talking to her in the most professional manner.Her eyes fixed on him, her face showing her confused and doubtful state of mind.

"Thank you"She managed to get out, her arms crossing over her chest lightly as she looked at him.An apology was not something she had expected from him.He was kind, honest and polite.Just like any boss was.His reasons well played out.She was too flustered to see him here, and different people have different ways to react.Like an innocent fly she flied closer to him, letting herself believe and get vulnerable."That would be great"She agreed, a sweet dimpled smile spreading over her lips.She walked up infront and let her hand fall into his large one and after a quick shake, she withdrew it."It would be nice working for you"She spoke, like a trapped dear and taking the manual left his office.

Vincent smiled at her, the dimples in her face made her look sexier than he thought she could. Right now, as he touched her hand, the soft palm and fingers in his he wanted no one more than he did her, right now. As she turned to leave his eyes bored into her ass, imagining thrusting himself into her again. The soft, round cheeks, so smooth and perfect under the pencil skirt, swaying back and forth like some kind of sexual metronome that made him stiffen in his pants as he slowly sat down smiling.

"Gotcha," he said softly as she went back to her desk, he kept his eyes on her, undressing her every step of the way back to her desk. Then a friendly smile as she sat and looked at him before returning to work.

The team meeting was in one of the larger meeting rooms, he didn't fill it but he liked to have the biggest room, the best setup for his team. Mostly for him, it was all prestige, Vincent knew how to game it well. As the team walked in, a few with tired eyes from the work they did, though they all gave him smiles. As they walked he put a hand on Aria's back, as if shepherding her into the room, a light touch to let people know she was his, but with an attitude as if it was no big thing. As they entered the room he made sure she sat next to him, and as he looked around lightly put his hand on her thigh as if being supportive.

"Before we go over the team reports," which he already knew but he liked everyone to present anyway, and it would go on for a bit, "I'd like everyone to welcome our newest member, Aria." Turning to her with a slight smile, "perhaps you would like to say a few words, introduce yourself?"

Aria still was stunned by this sudden change. In all honesty,shre hadn't expected this kind of positive attitude from him, It was sudden yet pleasant and it gave her hope for better times, and hope for him and her.Although, she wasn't sure if there even would be a him and her, but lately, he was all she could think about.All the time, he was on her mind as if some chewing gum stuck to her skin.A chewimg gum she was tempted to taste but tried not to.

"Hey, How are you settling? "A loud yet firm voice asked her drawing her attention from her illegal desires, and to look up to find a woman giving her a warm smile."I'm Betty.Friend of Peter's"She introduced before sitting opposite toAria, wwithout any hint of hesitation. It was something that Aria found commendable instantly, because it was something she herself lacked. "Things are going pretty well, Thank you.I'm Aria"she spoke as the African woman offered her an even warmer smile.'Good for you.Would you like to go out for lunch together? "Betty asked."I would love to but Mr. Anderson (assuming it Vince 's surname) has planned a welcome lunch with my team"Aria explained softly."Oh that ass.Be careful of him, he's a twisted soul.Anyways, you can join us tonight. A couple of people are going out tonight. You should come"Betty suggested, looking very happy with her suggestion.Aria, however didn' look that excited.She couldn't mix up with people very fast, it took her painfully a lot of time to get talking."I dont know, I wouldn't even know anybody there"She responded hesitantly. "No, Come on.You'll know Peter and Me"Betty urged and after a few minutes Aria caved in.

Aria walked down the hall as per as the instructions on the message, looking around when she felt a hand on her back and turned to see it was Vincent. She bit her bottom lip, her mind raging at a high speed.Why would he touch her like this? Was he coming back to his old ways? He won't unhook her bra, would he? Before her wild mind ran too far, she pulled it back. It was a very light touch.Nothing too intimate.He must probably be like this with everybody.When the hand came on her thigh, she didn't suspect him too mucjh.Her face fell hot as Vincent Asked her to introduce herself
Oh God, Was this his master plan? To nbe good and then ask her to introduc herself, however how could he know that she wasn't good at speaking to strangers."Um, I'm..Aria.I just finished intern ship..and got a job here"She stopped trying to think more.Things like, my sister married my ex and didn't insite me to the wedding, I am hung up on my boss came to her mind but she ended with "I love to eat...read..and my favorite colour is black"

She internally slapped herself wondering how deep did her level of pathetic-tivy went.

Vincent sat back, as Aria sat down and became flustered while his hand was on her thigh. Squeezing it slightly as if in support while she seemed to blush and bite her lip. It was cute, it was also satisfying to make her feel uncomfortable without anything obvious going on, knowing as well that all eyes were on her while his hand was softly stroking her thigh. The dress was tight, something about the way the clothes hugged her skin and felt under his hand was erotic, especially as he thought about how he was touching her among the team. Just as in the back of his mind it was more arousing to have her half naked in his office and ready to have sex with her while the door was open so anyone could have walked in.

As he listened to the reports he cast an eye at her, his hand still on her leg, the smoothness of the skirt, the suppleness of her legs, it all excited him. Satisfied that his plan was working, he was drawing her close, soon enough he could get back to normal, once he had her drawn in. The idea was more satisfying than just having her once, he had been attracted to her because she was beautiful, sexy, and had a great body, especially naked. Recalling how her stiff nipples looked on those well proportioned breasts.

The team gave their reports, terse as always since it was more an exercise in giving him what he wanted. The team finished and left as they got up, turning to her he smiled. Like the hunter who has his prey, "since you love to eat, what would you like to have? Italian? Mexican? Any preference?" Tilting his head as he lef the way to the door, "it's your lunch, make it count." He winked as he wondered where she would want to go, and if there was a place he could make it intimate enough to tease her more.

Aria sat there, listenting to each member present his/her report to Vincent, in a very confident and firm way.All the while,she felt his hand stroking her thigh, light and gentle, beneath the table.His hand grazed lightly, something she had experienced that night when he had finally stripped her naked. His first reaction hadn't been to grope or kiss, but to feel every inch of her body.He had laid on top of her and then had ran his finger down every curve of her body, after which he had muttered something, that she had forgotten until now."You are beautiful"It had been a slow whisper, as if he truly meant it and she would lik3e to think he did.

She sat quietly down, trying not to over think this, not to judge him or think that he might be lieing.She stood up as the lunch got over and walked out with him."There is a small Thai restaurant here, we can easily go and come back before the lunch got over"She suggested as they walked out.Reaching the place, it was small and cozy with dim blue, yellow and red lights.The waiter guided them to the table as shr sat opposite to him.

Vincent looked at the table, small and intimate but he was disappointed that they were so far apart. Still they were not that far apart, and as he looked at her with interest knew that she was one he had to have again. Never before had he wanted one a second time, he hoped that was all it was. Relationships were not his thing, not since. Stopping his thoughts as the menu came he did not want to think of back then, the one that ruined him. Vincent knew he was attractive to women, even when younger he was attracted to girls before others and still was. He could appreciate beauty, he just took his trophies and left now, learning to be the hunter after trying to settled down, with the wrong one.

His eyes lingered on her, the way her high cheekbones set off her chin and the pert nose under the dark eyes and thin brows. Resting his cheek on a fist for a moment, saw her look at him. "You are a beautiful woman," he was partly distracted, thinking of how she had looked naked in his bed. Something he wanted again. That scared him and made him angry at the same time, wondering what kind of hold she was putting over him. "I have a good team, and I want to keep you a part of it. The work will be hard, but the rewards will be good. What I get, my team gets," Vincent liked the recognition and having the best of everything, even for the team, looked good for him.

"Good choice Thai," he looked at the menu his eyes passing over her blouse. Noting the way her breasts stretched the material, the slight view of her breasts from the deep neckline. Yes, he thought, you are trying to do something to me and I am going to show you it will not work. He'd keep her close, get the others away from her, Aria was going to be his and as he smiled at her was happy that she was falling into his web.

As they ordered he chatted with her easily, about the team, where he would like to see them grow. How it would be nice to have her stay on and use her skills to round them out. Probing her to reveal a bit more, what they had talked about at the bar the other night was hardly illuminating, he wanted to bed her, and she was willing to go for whatever reasons she had. When they got back he would make sure she was back to work, and slowly the screws were going to be coming back at her. Yesterday's refusal would not do, and as he smiled and listened to her thought of what he was going to do to her later, and where.

Aria sat down, under a slight reddish light, looking around a bit.The restaurant was not crowded or even too filled that would allow noice to erupt-it was just the way she would like to go for a date.A date? No,No No No No No No, this was so not a date.Just a welcome lunch from her boss.With whom she had slept with.Why can't any relationship in her life be without any dramatic complication to make it hard.She had a sister.Who betrayed her.A boyfriend.Who was now her brother-in-law.A boss.Who she had slept with. The cycle would never end, would it?

Thanking the waitress, she took the menu and read it carefully,oblivious to his eyes.She had truly believed that he was a good normal man who had reacted like an ass because he was flustered.Poor girl, didn't know how broken Vincent was and how many layers she will have to peel before the real Vincent came in front.How many tears she will have to shed, how many insults she would have to bore, how many harsh words she will have to deal with to finally make the man trust and love her.

Her eyes looked up at him as he commented, making her smile with a shy feminine blush as she looked down after managing to mutter a thank you."Absolutely.Working with this team would definitely be fantastic"She agreed, as a waitress came to take their order."Thai Chicken with noodles please"She answered, as the waitress took their orders and left.

They talked throughout lunch, laughing and eating. Aria had truly started to believe him.It was hard to imagine how upset she will be if she comes to know, why Vincent was being this nice to her."I had a great time.Thank you"She spoke sweetly to him, a smile spreading over her face before she headed back to her desk.

"The pleasure of your company was worth it," he added sweetly to her as they were still out of earshot of the others. Inside he felt slightly twisted, like a wet towel being wrung out. He did feel comfortable around her, did pick her out at the bar the other night, seeing her the moment he walked in and like a bullet came up to her and took her home a few hours later. There had to be something to her that kept grabbing his attention, and with her desk directly in line with his desk and open door there was no way to avoid seeing her when he looked up.

Back in his office he bent his attention to work, looking up on occasion and seeing her focus on her task. Her eyes intent, the forehead occasionally scrunched up as she concentrated while her bottom lip disappeared from time to time. The little habits that one noticed, the little things that drew attention, and often made him want to smile. Shaking his head as if to dislodge her from his mind he went through the motions for the afternoon and as he asked to see a copy of what she did so far his brow knitted.

"What the hell is this?" He said to the monitor as he looked at what she sent, "this is all wrong. What the hell are you doing?" Stepping to his door he looked at her, the floor full of noise, the tempo increasing as the work day was about to end and everyone was looking to get to a spot they could finish for the day. "Aria, could I see you a moment?" He asked her patiently as eyes looked up to him then at her as she came in. As she came in he closed the door and cleared his throat, trying to hold back his impatience, it seeped out in his voice though.

"I realize this is a draft, but this early part here," turning the monitor around so she could see it. His voice measured, but within the disbelief that she would hand in something like this came "the numbers are all wrong. Is there something unclear about the assignment?"

Aria sat down on her desk, as she copied everything from the manual he had given her.Her mind kept pondering to his smile, and the way he had told her dreamily how beautiful she was just like that night on his bed before he had kissed her soul and body...she was falling for him so bad.

When he came upto her, she looked up, puzzled at what he meant by that.How could it be wrong? She had copied everything as precisely as humanly possible, it couldn't be.Nodding she followed him back to his office, biting her bottom lip nervously."It can't be wrong "She spoke, clearly anxious. "I typed everything from the manual you gave me.You can check"She spoke defensively, looking at him trying to read what he was going to say

Vincent sat back in the chair, a hand covering his eyes for a moment as the anger flashed across his eyes. Opening his mouth a slur of words that would have questioned her intelligence and for what reason she might have been placed on this world, if it was not to bend over the desk for him, perched on the tip of his tongue. Then he quashed them, taking a deep breath he looked at her, and he cursed himself for wanting her so bad.

"You can't just copy the manual," he took another deep breath, acting patient as if talking to a child. "The manual is for procedures, its not for every project. They are all different," putting a finger up to his temple, "you have to look at each one differently and think about it."

As he looked at her wondered if he was going to have to hold her hand, shaking his head stood up and stepped by his chair. Sighing as he would have to play teacher pointed to his chair as he turned the monitor back to face him and the chair. Moving the keyboard on the desk he began talking, answering his own questions as he did so, not giving her the chance, "then let's see what you have learned. I don't think you are an idiot, you aren't are you? Of course not, or you wouldn't be here. Let's just say its all new to you, that's fine, we can step through it. Redo this section," gesturing to the section of the report on his monitor, "and let's see what you know. Take a seat and I'll watch," he held the chair back for her looking slightly impatient.

Standing there thinking he had better things to do, although a tiny part of him did not mind spending time with her. He wanted her, and that was beginning to upset him. He had passed all this before, he blamed her. Something about her was making him like this, he did not like it at all.

Aria's face paled as she looked at the monitor, and then his words.She understood what he said, and internally could feel her mind slapping her hard.How could she be so fucking foolish? She knew what had to be done, then how can she make such a blunder? She felt so embarrassed, she just wanted to curl up in a hole and never step out.This is what happens when all you think about while working is how freaking amazingly he screwed Your hole

Ignoring her mind's sarcastic remark, she studied his face watching how various emotions flashed across his face like a rainbow.She could see he was trying to control himself from lashing out and making her feel small, which shr appreciated.When he told her to sit, she sat down in his chair, and started to type, this time the right digits.Her fingers stumbled a few times, but she pulled herself together. Then something happened.The worst thing that could.A slight click and Aria's face paled instantly even more.Her hand went back, gripping something tightly, as she stood up."I ..hav-have--- to go to--the restroom. .excuse me"She mumbled, her face bright red.Her bra hook had just got unhook and she would have to remove her top to hook it back.While she waited for him to move, her mind cried,Why God, Why?

As she looked up at him from the chair, dark brown eyes flashing through apology and embarassment it took a deep breath to keep himself in check. Looking down at her with a hint of disappointment, "you've got to be better than that. Its not the sort of thing I am going to tolerate from someone on my team," he glared at her. The warning implicit as she began to squirm before him.

The way her body moved in the chair, he glared even more wondering what the hell is wrong with her. About to say something he heard some muffled click, looking around he saw her stand and put her hand to her back. As he looked down, seeing the blouse slightly pull away from the skirt as she stood, he had a tantalizing view of an inch of skin between blouse and skirt. The indention of her spine was a shadowed space between the light colored flesh of her back, the skirt showed nothing but the promise of what lay within. Clothed, dark, there was nothing there but what his imagination supplied.

Recalling the night together, how well they matched in bed, instinctively finding each others pleasure spots. Like two pieces of a puzzle that would fit together, if only the right sides were lined up. Neither one was facing the right side to each other, the friction was there, until they both aligned.

A hand on her shoulder as he leaned forward, "you can go to the restroom and do whatever after," he looked down at her as he leaned over and moved to the next section he wanted corrected. Her body tensed under his touch, recalling the way her body felt the other night he wanted to keep his hand there, her feel and scent as his head neared hers, he pointed to the next part. "That," a finger pointed to the document, his mouth was close to her ear, the same one he sucked on before, "tell me what's wrong with that.

The long, silky hair. Its shampoo scent filled his nostrils, flowers and exotic spices, the same smell that had laid on his bed the other night. The smell that had pissed him off as if she had left him something unwanted, now, it was alluring. Softly he inhaled it, his hand on her shoulder, his body leaning in to hers as if pulled by some magnetic force that wanted them together. She was not going anywhere until he was satisfied.

Aria bit her bottom lip as he didn't allow her to leave, instead just turned her chair back to the computer. She kept a hold on the ends of her bra, holding it together to keep it from falling down.She gulped a little, feeling his hand rest on her shoulder as he leaned in over her side, his hot breath fanning her ear and neck softly with his hot puffs.His musk made her go back to yesterday night and made her remember how his lips had sucked and kissed all of her body as if taking in her scent.And how he had ffilled her up completely..it was mesmerizing.She had never had sex like this before, not even close to it.It was like all the others had been a lie, with him showing her last night what was the truth.

How his tongue had licked her neck in a slow thrust before capturing her pink buds in it's hot wet tunnel.She could feel her body shiver as his husky whisper asked her what was wrong with that."Vincent"She whispered, her cheeks acquiring a red blush as she looked down."My bra..hook snapped.I need to see if it is not broken.'She spoke looking down on her lap feeling his face still close to her.

It was embarassing to admit almost as embarassing and horrific to realise she had left her thong at his place.Oh good lord.How can she be so foolish? In her hurry to leave she had actually left her undie there and what he would think when he found it is beyond her thinking now.Her body twitched again as she grasped the hook tightly.He could see her top was starting to shift, ride up as she clutched more and more tightly. "Please? "

Vincent stood there for a moment taking it all in. The pleading, the begging. It was as if a dream was coming true for him. Hearing her beg him to leave, it was like an ambrosia. Sweet taste of pain and embarrassment that suffused his soul, patching for a moment all the pain that he had suffered before. For that moment, as Aria looked at him, her eyes big and round and pleading he stared at her impassively for a moment. Slowly the smile crept across his face Grinch-like, feeling his heart grow 10 sizes within his chest as he looked down at her. The face and eyes imploring him like a lover, or a small child asking permission to do something that they should be doing anyway.

"Your bra came undone?" He asked incredulously, "how the fuck does your bra just come undone?"

His hand slid down from her shoulder and stopped in the middle of her back, his fingers gliding around where her hand was, skillfully touching the edge of the bra underneath her bunching blouse. Feeling the edge he looked down and watched the line as he ran a finger along the edge and in the middle felt something shift, then seeing the bare flesh of her back as she held the bra together. Thinking back to the other night when he had deftly unhooked it while they made out in his bedroom, or was it his living room. Unzipping her dress and with a touch the bra was open while they made out, dress and bra on the floor moments later.

As he looked down on her the smile never left his face as he thought of adding to her discomfort, "would you like some help with it?" Running his hand down to the edge of her blouse he let his hand slide up her back, feeling the soft skin under his palm. The same back he had traced only a day ago, or more, only now it felt more familiar. Underneath her blouse his fingers crept up slowly to touch the back of the bra, wondering if she would move away again or let him continue.

Aria chewed on her bottom lip as strands from her long brown hair came on the side of her face.Her eyes and hair were her best features.Her hair naturally long with the color of dark messy brown, thick and long. Usually it was wavy like the calm waterfall gliding down the curve of her shoulders but somedayy, on the special days, she changed it letting the man know she had taken enough pain to style it for him.Her eyes however, were something that were connected to her deeply.The phrase"Eyes were windows to one's soul'was rightly meant for her.Hazel coloured with dark lines, it complimented perfectly with her petite frame.When she was sad, they would become unnaturally dull and when she was happy they would light up like the sun.

Right now, as she looked down, they were soft, filled with ambience. A soft gasp left her lips as she looked at him surprised, seeing the cocky smirk he carried because of her current vulnerability. She hated herself for letting her be so damn vulnerable infront of him.Her spine stiffened as his fingers touchex the outside of her bra, brushing along her fingers before heading down, now beneath the top.She blushed feeling him teasingly-slowly-slide his finger up her spine till he reached the place she couldn't and waited for her to tell him to help her."Please hook it"She whispered since his face was still so close to her, and well, what other option did she have?

As his hand slid up her back, feeling the silky soft skin under his hand the reaction through him was electric. All those intimate moments of the other night came back, in soft focus, their bodies subdued, like a bad recording of a flashback on tv. Hearing her moan again in that instant where they had joined together as one, within each other and then parting, yet some thread clung between to pull them back together.

"I like the way you say please," his lips so close to hers. His voice low and husky, filled with wanting. Her lips so full, so close. An arm wrapped around her and pulled her against him. Whatever there was between them kept drawing them close, Vincent wanted to resist so much, hating himself for wanting her so much. Wanting anyone so much. That fear of intimacy again, intimacy shattered and broken, it resounded through him but he could not resist.

His other arm reached around her, resting partly on her flat stomach. Her blouse bunched up as she lifted it to allow him access to her bra, fingers splayed on her and held her close against his body, feeling her soft ass rub up against him. His lips touched hers and he felt the shock again. That excitement, normally only when he had a woman the first time, the thrill of exploring her. Getting to know her body, the way it moved, felt, and responded to him. It was with her again, as if there was still so much to explore, that he wanted to explore. No needed her. Like a drug that was killing him, but he wanted more.

As his lips pressed on hers, his eyes closing to lose himself in the sensation of her soft body, his body reacted. Her thick hair touched his face, tickling him, teasing him as it ran lightly across his cheek. His fingers touched her, explored where they were, but they were not re-hooking the bra.

Aria kept looking away, until he spoke.His words made her blush darker as he pulled her close, making her gaze in his brown eyes.This time, the door was closed, giving them the privacy they had that night.Aria let out a small gasp as she was pulled closer to him, her hands resting on his shoulder, her hips just at the verge of the large rotating chair.

The way he made her feel, it was so intense that she felt vulnerable. Two years, two long years of shielding herself from any pain, and now him? Him of all people.Her eyes closed as his warm hands explored her skin, making her heart beat ten times faster."Vincent.."Her voice trailed, as he pulled her closer to him, making her shiver in the raw passion of it.

When his lips came down to her, she couldn't resist but let him in, her baclk hitting the chair as he climbed the chair too.She let go of her hold on her bra, knowing he was holding it, as her fingers ran down his sorted hair, as she tasted the coffee in his lips,the bitter taste seeming much sweeter

Moving around her as Aria fell back into the chair, her lips responding to his own. His hand still under the blouse in the back he pulled his other hand up and cupped her cheek, holding her face to his. Their breathing becoming heavier, louder in the office. An animalistic panting as they began to circle each other, hunter and prey once more in play. Kissing her hungrily, he wanted her, to devour Aria as much now as that first time he'd seen her. With the time in the office almost taunting him to pull her back into his web, where he now had her.

Kissing again and again, the loud smacking sound echoing slightly in the office with the deep gasps of their own breaths. The door was closed, no one would come in without knocking, and the way the office was little could be heard outside. Vincent felt as safe taking her now as he did at home. His mind racing ahead to how she would look sprawled on his desk panting while he was inside her his hand reached down to open her blouse as his mouth tried to devour hers.

Tasting the bitterness of her embarrassment, its vintage like no other while she yielded to him. Within he laughed as he knew he'd caught her, so simple, like all the others. This was already different, he'd used her and cast her out, only to have her come back. That invisible connection drawing them together again and again. He hated that, but he wanted her, so much. The lips giving up their own sweet nectar that was addictive. Her eyes, mouth, Vincent wanted it all, Aria would be his, and only his.

Pulling her up he let the bra fall from the back as his hands moved to open her blouse and expose her body, to feel her once again, to be inside her once again. He could not deny the wanting any longer as his arms wrapped around her, pulling her close.

Aria couldn't resist him any longer.Like a prey she had allowed herself to be hunted by him, without even knowing it anymore.There was no doubt, she was going to be the one who would end up hurt, but right now that didn't matter because all she could concentrate on was feeling him back in He4r lips hungrily reached up to him,as she felt him undo her buttons.With his hands no longer holding her bra, it slumped down before completely falling free along side her blouse that landed next to her feet.

Her body arched up to him, wanting him so bad that it was undeniable.Her breathing had increased, as she forced her body up along with him until her ass hit the edge of his large table which had his Laptop and some files stacked upon it.She kept kissing him, so hungry and drenched in passion that she seemed to forget what she was putting herself up for.Her fingers, pushed open his buttons before forcing the button down away from his tight muscled chest.

Her fingers ran down his shoulders as she arched her skin up feeling him travel down.She would so let him fuck her now, on the table, over the chair-anywhere.The lust had engulfed her bad, stopping her mind to differentiate from right and wrong. She undidher skirt, letting it fall down as she stood for him to take her, clad only in her red lace thong, her breasts jiggling as she panted heavily.

Caught in his own heat, Vincent let her open his shirt as he undid his belt letting his pants fall and stepped out of them. Pulling his lips back a moment he looked down at her body, the slim waist, full breasts with her nipples already pointed in arousal. His heart thumped heavily in his ears in want, the animal lust that fed him fell like a veil over him as he wrapped an arm around her waist and under her ass. His hand open and cupping her ass as he lifted her onto the table, perching her on it as his lips descended on hers for another long kiss. Their tongues touching and writhing like snakes from their lips.

As his lips pulled away his eyes looked down at hers, the bright hazel color clouded with the same lust he heard his voice like a low growl, "you are so beautiful."

Reaching down his lips took hold of her nipple, a hand cupping it to bring her breast to his mouth. Like a child he sucked on the end, pulling the areola into his mouth, letting his tongue circle around it slowly as he lightly bit the tip. Breathing hard now, his cock stiff inside his boxers the tip beginning to poke out of the front slit as he felt the flush of her skin. Sucking and licking her breasts remembered the feel of them, how they tasted, that scent of flowers and tea enveloped him as his hands reacquainted themselves with her body and curves.

Standing between her legs felt the smooth skin on the outside of his legs, clad only in her thong and heels he wanted to ravage her now. Take her like the prey she was, as he did before. Back when he felt so good with her, like a high that he had never had with another. Pulling his lips back up to her mouth let his lips devour her again, a hand behind her head holding her still, his other hand reacing down to pull aside her thong and seek out the warm, wet depths there.

Aria smiled as her lips parted in surprise when he looked back to take in all of her. She was so wet, so dipped deep under, damn she hadn't wanted a man ever like that. It was controlling everything in her, her sense, her body, her breathing-all for him and him only.She threw her head back in surprise as he enclosed her pink nub in his hot wet tunnel.Her lips parted as she let out soft moans, her nails digging in deeper and deeper.

A dimpled smile spread across her lips as she heard him say that aloud, just like the other night.His words always sounded so sincere, almost as if he meant it with all of his heart.She giggled lightly as he picked her up and quickly set her on the table, her thighs separted for him.Her arms gripped his shoulders for support, running down the length of his muscled chest.

There was something about his touch, his tongue and breaths that made her body tingle.Something deep inside her tightened aas she let out deep inconsistent gasps before she felt her body slowly hit the table, with him over her.She lifted her hips up a bit, letting him slide off her thong, givinv him a nice view of her pussy, wet and spread open for him, wanting him inside her, to feel her hot, wet tunnel.Strands of her hair fell over her face as she moaned out in pure pleasure, feeling his body weigh in on top of her, finally the fly beneath the spider , for his to take.

Back
Top Bottom