Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

Watching her body twist and move in orgasm brought a slight smile to his lips, the smell and taste of her juices still on them. As her body twisted about in the sheets, the hair tossed about there was a moment of satisfaction to him, something about being able to see this openness in a woman excited him. To watch their bodies twist in pleasure under his touch was both a sign of his manhood, something drilled in by his father, but also that part of him that wanted to be a lover. Bringing pleasure like that to your partner, your woman, was worth more than any amount of money and few men did it as well as he.

"I like it when you talk dirty," he moaned in her ear as he slithered up behind her. His cock was hard and stiff next to him, and the tip was more sensitive as it rubbed up against Aria's long, silky legs. When he was in the right position he adjusted her hips a little, raising them up so she lay on her side, her thighs before her as if she was sitting on a chair.

That way she was exposed and with a practiced move Vincent had his tip at the wet slit, where his mouth had just brought her to orgasm his cock now stood ready to enter. A hand holding her thigh in place his hips moved just slightly and the tip of his cock entered her, the heat of her pussy covered the end of his cock as he held himself there. "Such naughty words from those lips I kiss," he licked behind her ear, "tell me Aria what do you want? I want to hear you say it."

Holding her there on the bed he didn't penetrate more, small gyrations moved only the end of his cock in and out of the slit. The wetness of Aria's orgasm rubbed over and covered the smooth curve of his head, pushing until the fringe of his cock was just inside then out again. "Do you want my cock? Do you want me to fuck you?"

Aria panted loudly,feeling her body tingle as she closed her eyes,feeling her entire body alive in passion.She smiled as he came up behind her,her mind wondering what position would he keep her now?He was the most passionate man she had ever met and she was glad she got to keep him all to herself from now on.

She smiled at his words,feeling her cheeks go hot at his words.Talk dirty?That was not something she did but she could easily.And the unmeasaurable pleasure he just made her go through,it was little compared to it."Hmm"she moaned,feeling his husky whisper fan her skin as he came closer to her."If you knew the things that went in my mind,we would never get out of bed."She whispered back.

She let him handle her for now,before her lips whimpered,wanting him in."God,you're such a tease!"She complained,spreading her legs wider for him."Hmm,I want to feel you in.To feel you fill me up with your cock,to complete me.I want to kiss each and every inch of your skin,to make you know how my lips feel on every part of your skin."She spoke,moaning lightly,as he entered her a little.

"I want to moan out your name loudly as you thrust into me,I want to feel your cock twitch inside me,warmed by my orgasms and then feel you fill me up with your hot cum then do it again and again till we both are too sore to move."She finished,arching her hip as she rode him lightly.Her ass cheeks grinded on hsi torso as she physically tried to beg him to end this torture and move inside her.

Vincent felt the thrill of it as Aria talked, those lush, ruby lips saying such dirty things. It was such a turn on, to watch someone lose themselves in the thrill of the act enough to just let loose with whatever went through their mind. With Aria it was plain, on her face that she was enjoying his cock rubbing against her pussy lips like this. The shiver that ran through her cheek when the anticipation of the cock was denied, pulling out her head moved in a way that she wanted more.

He liked the idea of cumming inside her, he'd have to try that again, first he would have to get his length within. That he did on the next tease, pushing the head in, then with a thrust his hips went up to her ass. His cock sinking deep inside her, a small grunt escaping his lips while the warm, wet muscles contracted around him. "Oh yes, that's what you want baby, isn't it?"

Not really a question, his hand stroked up her body, wrapping her in his arms, holding her against him while he rammed his cock in hard and fast a few times. Trying to bring her body to the brink of orgasm, and beyond, the feel of her was incredible. The way her soft skin stroked against him spurred him on, her body his to use and fuck, it was like for the moment any anger he had about her was gone in those few thrusts. Anything that might have come between them was rammed hard and fast inside her.

"Oh god Aria," he moaned into her neck. Holding her tight in his arms, her body resting against his while his hips hammered into her. "I love you, I love you," it was the first time in years he could open up and it came out now. His cock stiffening as he felt the attraction again, the completeness between them. He wanted to hold onto that forever.

Aria moaned, closing her eyes as he teased her.She raised her leg, to give him more place to enter as she moaned loudly at his thrusts."Vincent"She complained, frustrated why wasn't he just entering her? When he did, she moaned out loudly in relief, feeling his thick rod push it's way into her.He felt nice and full, and the more deeper he went, the more pleasurable it went.

"Aah, God Vincent! "She screamed, feeling his body press tightly to her.His face so close to her, his soft lips just inches away yet unreachable, the feel of his nipples sending shivers down her body as they rubbed along with his hard muscles, and his balls light slapping against her ass cheeks.She arched her head back, resting it on his shoulder.

Soon, she felt herself come closer to her orgasm.The heat building, her body arching, her lips panting-She felt it rise and rise until she couldn't take it all, and with a loud scream of passion, her juices flowed over his cock.Exhausted, she curled a little , letting him be over before she slept cuddled with him tonight, just like they had yesterday.

As her juices washed over his cock Vincent took a moment to stop and let the sensation wash over him. The muscles clenched against his cock, as her pussy twisted with the movements of her body, pulling his cock in and alternately pushing it out as Aria moved on the bed. Holding onto her, his hands grasping at her breasts he held her close, fingers groping her as his cock sunk again and again into her wet hole.

"I'm going to cum Aria," he warned her. Not realizing he was at the moment.

His body moved harder into her, keeping her still like a doll that he took his pleasure with, his cock sunk back in deeper and harder as her orgasm stilled. The sensation of her body close, his cock ramming into her wet pussy, the sounds of their love making echoing in the room as did their moans he brought himself closer and close until he could no longer stand it. A single hard thrust into her and he held her down on his cock as it speared her deep inside, the feeling of his cum shooting deep inside her made him stop and moan into her neck.

A long, low moan as he licked and kissed her neck. Feeling the wetness pool around his balls as he held his cock inside, pulled out slightly as a tremor flowed through him, the thick cum spurting deep inside her womb. A few thrusts more and he felt the cum leak out their the sensitive head of his cock, wetness covered his cock as his body stiffened then relaxed as his own orgasm passed. Holding her still, but less tight, his hands still groping her soft breasts, though more gentle now.

Unlike their first meeting he kept his arms around Aria, this time he was not sending her away, nor was he letting her go.

Aria felt him go deeper, as she panted from her recent orgasm, trying to catch her breath.His hands kept her still, as she felt his rod tighten and twitch inside her, telling her that he was soon going to come.She closed her eyes, whimpering lightly as he started to cum.The sensation of his hot cum filling her was thrilling, as she moaned in pleasure of it.

He held her close to him, as if afraid she might walk away right now."Oh God"She groaned, rubbing her hips to his torso as she felt him fill her up.She tilted her neck as he kissed it, feeling the warmth of his body as it covered her.Soon, both of them were done, as the room was filled with the smell of the sex.She shifted a little, unsure if he wanted to go again.Not that she had the energy for it, however, if he really wanted she would let him.

"Vincent..."She whispered, unable to turn completely to face him.Her hands gripped his arms that were wrapped around her, as she panted lightly "I am tired..."She purred, feeling his hands on her breasts. Closing her eyes after that, she let him decide as to what he wanted to do next.

She could see how much had he grown.The first night, he had been quick to push her away but today, he didn't even want her to move away from him."I love you, so much."She spoke, rubbing his arms and kissing his cheek.

Holding her close, his arm around her to keep her still, his cock still within her, it felt - right.

For once the intimacy didn't bother him, he wasn't vulnerable, nor did he need to be worried about getting hurt. They'd done that, and still come together. While his cock became flaccid within her wet pussy, he could feel himself shrinking within her, even as every motion she made squeezed him just right. Making him want to be hard again, yet where the heart was willing, the flesh was not quite ready. After they rested, maybe.

A hand closed gently around one breast as she kissed him. Soft lips, like rose petals, touching his cheek as she snuggled into him. Spooning had never been a favorite position, it meant opening up, letting someone else in. Now, as her back rested against his chest, his arms holding her close, it was comforting. Even as the shrunken head of his cock lay within her there was more than that as a connection between them.

"I love you, Aria. Since that first time I met you, only I was too scared to admit it to myself, and to you." Kissing her cheek, lips, neck let her head rest against his. Her hair bunched up before him. "Sleep my love, rest," his voice softened, "we have all night."

Aria was falling in love with this new Vincent, over and over again.

The way he held her, the way he smiled at her, the way he spoke, how he spoke-It all seemed like a beautiful dream that seemed too surreal.Like she was going to wake up alone and realize this was all but a dream.And if that was the case, she would live as much as possible, love him as much as she could possibly love another human."As long as you are with me, I'll love you you with every thing I have, as much as I can."His words made her smile as she pulled a pillow to hold next to her, feeling his weight on her body in the most comforting of manners.

As soon as she closed her eyes, tugged under the warm blanket with his warmthvcovering her, and his member inside while the coolness of the pillow below her cheeks seemed to pacify the warmth, her body lost itself in a dreamless yet relaxed sleep. This was, undoubtedly the best sleep she had gotten in some time.

However, the morning was not as calm as they might have liked.Groaning, she opened her eyes to welcome breezy darkness, Had she woken up too early? She looked around too see Vincent, and the sight of his peaceful face holding on to her made her smile.Perhaps, they could have breakfast down near the beach.She thought, reaching for her alarm clock, when she gasped.It was 12! And their flight was leaving at three! "Fuck"She cursed, throwing her blanket away.She had not even packed yet and they had to check out in less than an hour!"Vincent! "She shook him, getting off the bed."Wake up we are late"Quickly, she grabbed her undergarments and slipped it on.Eyeing her dress, she cursed yet again.

"Vincent!"She yelled, shaking him as hard as she could. "I have to pack! I'll meet you down okay? "she spoke in a hurry, pullijg over his shirt and trousers. There was no way she was going to wear that dress again.Once, she made sure he was awake, she kissed his cheek before rushing out of the room.Holding her dress in one hand, she walked to her room barefoot, quite embarrassed.

She entered her suite to find Betty sitting on Peters lap as they ate the last of their chocolate pudding. "Dont ask!"She warned them, trying not to explode as she went to her room.Throwing everything in sight into her suitcase, she stuffed all of her clothes, ruffled and unfolded.It took her good twenty minutes to pack her suitcase before she realised she hadn't taken out anything to wear in the flight.Oh God, she was such a mess.Cursing for perhaps the fourth time since the morning, she opened her suitcase again and fished out the first thing in sight.

Quickly, she headed into her bathroom, stripping off Vincent's clothes and turning on the shower.The shower relaxed her tensed muscles as she stood quietly, pondering on thoughts about Vincent. He was hers, and as long as he was hers, everything will be all right.

After the shower, she got ready, relieved she made it on time.The Dress was a white sleeveless one, ending on her hips from where it slithered down."Hey, We are leaving. Do you need help?"Betty stepped in, looking at Aria."Peter..um..can stay if you need help."From her reluctance, Aria could tell that they were back together and that made her smile. "No, I'll be fine."Aria spoke, passing her a smile. "Thank you"The thank you was for a lot of things, and the way Betty smiled, it was clear she understood it.

--

A while later, the entire team was down.Aria stood next to her luggage, talking to Betty and Peter.People were passing her odd looks, and she knew that but for once, she didn't care.Her hair was half wet, pushed back by a pair of sunglasses that rested on her forehead. She was sipping her cold coffee, holding a take out bag with a cold latte for Vincent along with a toasted bagel for him.Her eyes kept glancing towards the elevator, as she talked to Betty and Peter, clearly looking for Vincent.

As he heard Aria calling him the dream of being with her fell away slowly, like a thick blanket that kept him warm on a cold night he clutched it tightly as something was pulling it away. It was the "Fuck" that did it though, with that he sat up his eyes wide a she looked at Aria running around in a panic, her hair trailing behind as her hands were a blur picking up clothes and profanity while her sweet voice tried to rouse him. Seeing her cover herself with his clothes, grab her own, while cursing, he could have taken her right there and then.

Before he could say a word she was gone and out the door, her dress clutched in her hand and his shirt just barely covering her ass. A flash of cheek that roused him more as she turned and was gone. He laughed a moment as he looked a the time. "Shit, she's right," he chuckled as he stepped into the shower getting himself wet and washing his cock and balls, thinking again of how good it was. His erection did not go away and he smirked at himself as he wondered when he might have her again. The thought half alarming him, half comfort, as he realized that there were no more walls. No more doors between them. Whatever was going to happen would be rough, and he was sure difficult, but weren't all relationships?

Dressing sharply as always packed his suitcase carefully, getting downstairs while the rest were gathering by the hotel entrance waiting for the shuttle bus. Dropping the key off at the desk flashed a smile to the clerks, getting a shy smile and a slight hair flip in return, he could feel her eyes on him as he walked to the door, suitcase in hand. Aria was there looking slightly disheveled, wet hair plastered to her head, sunglasses perched above her brow, the dress hugged her curves perfectly and the long legs showed through the long slit of her skirt when the slight breeze stirred it.

"You look amazing," he said as he walked up. Wrapped an arm around her and planted a long, passionate kiss on her lips. Not caring about the rest of them who were there. A few slight gasps sounded, and stilled as he stepped away and his hard eyes glared over them, softening when they rested on Aria. "For me?" He asked, taking the coffee and bagel. A slight kiss on her cheek, "thank you."

Looking up he saw Peter and Betty, a little closer than usual, a knowing smile came on his face. It looked as if he was not the only one who had made it into a couple on this trip, definitely not the usual company trip, but he was not going to complain. Giving Peter a knowing nod mouthed a silent thank you, Peter giving him a smile and wink back that earned a questioning elbow from Betty. As the shuttle bus arrived talk died down as they packed up and got to the airport in time to check in and get on the plane. Again he used his card to get Aria and he seats in the front, his frequent trips earned him quite a lot of miles, it had suited him and now he was unsure that he wanted to travel so much, with Aria around to keep him company. As they taxied and took off, holding her hand, chatting easily he wondered what was it going to be like for them now, work would change, his job would have to change, but was it not all for the best.

Admiring the dress, and how it revealed her long, silky legs, Vincent was not regretting any of it. The time with her was precious, a gift, and he was not going to squander it this time. He knew what he wanted, she was willing to give it to him, this time there would be no mistakes. Or at least not as many as before. Running a hand on her leg enjoying the feel of her silky skin, giving Aria a kiss that earned them some stares from the other passengers, and the stewardesses, he moved his lips to her ear and spoke softly. "I wish I could take you here right now," then lightly he sucked on her ear lobe as if trying to turn her on.

Tapping her feet nervously, she crumpled the edges of the paper bag that she held.What was taking him so long? God, he didn't run away like they show in those movies? No, no, no.That can't be.He isn't some overwhelmed bride looking to undoher mistake.But he was Vincent.Deciding to go check on him, she almost turned when he stepped out, not looking like he had got ready in rush at all.Everything on his body seemed perfect and in order, unlike her.Even his packed bag radiated perfection.

Her lips curled up into a smile as he came towards her.She knew he would especially like this dress, however she was not ready for what he did next.Her eyes widened in surprise as he pulled her close, and kissed her right infront of everyone.No hiding, no running-Just him and her.She kissed him back, reliving the entire night in that very moment as she felt the softness of his lips on her.The people around threw them dirty looks, but his eyes quieted them down.She could feel the emptiness climb her way upto her throat but she refused to let it devour her this time.If Vincent didn't care about what people thought, neither would she.She was done judging herself, done being judged.

If nobody came to wipe your tears, then they have no right to steal your smiles.

"Yes, I thought you might like it"She spoke, handing him his still cold coffee and the bagel which was warm too.She looked at Peter, and there was no rude remarks or curses or blows thrown.Just understanding and knowing smiles, which Aria realized that she liked.She had never thought she would encounter any Vincent-Peter meetings, which wouldn't start with an insult.Now, that she had seen it, she seemed to like it. Ignoring what everyone said, Aria sat with Vincent, his hand on hers, throughout the ride.

Once they boarded, she took the window seat again, pulling her now dried hair into a loose ponytail. She smiled again as he kissed her, her hands caressing his jaw as he kissed her.She breathed softly, as his soft lips climbed up to her ears, his handsffinding a different place to play.She giggled at his words, pecking him softly. "If you want to get kicked out of the flight, Vincent, go ahead."She spoke, as the flight took off.

In the middle of the flight, Aria felt sudden sickness.She rushed to the washroom, before gripping the plastic counter as she puked.Sudden exhaustion pulled her as she washed her face and then took a cherry flavoured mint.Returning to her seat, she rested her head on his shoulder."I might be carrying some bug with me from Miami"She told him softly, sighing as she looked out at the un dying layer of the clouds that engulfed them.

"Bug?" He looked at her curious, then around at the airplane. "Yeah, or maybe the flight. Being stuck in a closed metal container at 10,000 feet and breathing the same air as 100+ other people, its surprising we don't all catch more."

Holding her hand hoped that was it, she pushed his hand away when he tried too hard to place it somewhere she did not want. As they sat in the seats, she crossed her legs, letting the skirt fall away to the sides. Revealing a very nice and wonderful set of legs, the toned, curved calves looked delicious and he thought of them crossing behind him and holding him tight. Her hips close to him as he thrust hard into her, his mind recreating the image again as they sat together, and he was unsurprisingly, getting hard as he did so. Taking her hand up and kissing the back of her hand, in his most seductive manner, his eyes dark and brooding as they looked up at her.

"I guess I will need to wait until I get you home to ravish you," kissing down her hand to the small wrist. All of her smelled wonderful, felt delightful, it was a comfortable feeling to have her next to him. His mind racing to think of them together, "that is if you don't get too sick. Maybe we should stop off and get something on the way back," he winked at her. His voice knowing, intimating they might want to get some protection, not thinking much of it in the past, if they were to be in a relationship he thought it best to make sure they would be able to have a long and fruitful one, until they were ready.

A few days later-

"It's not a bug"The doctor said in his cool tone, as he turned to face the anxious brunette. Aria frowned, settling her red top that had ridden up."Then what?"She asked him, now more worried.She had been nauseous the past week, feeling sick and unusually tired.It has to be something. The doctor smiled at her, walking over to her side.

Aria felt like ripping his throat out.Why couldn't he just tell her? And what was with the smile? Doctors aren't supposed to laugh when they plan to deliver any bad news.They are supposed to be comforting.What if she had something that was laugh-worthy? God, she should have brought Vincent with her.Who would catch her when she faints? His smile turned lopsided, as his navy blue eyes examined the reports.Aria fought the urge to snatch the paper from him.

"Usually, we don't call it a bug.A foetus, technically, but a baby to be exact"He smirked.Her face paled, as she stared at him unconvinced.Seeing her doubt, he spoke, folding the paper."You are pregnant, Miss Harper."And she really did faint.

----

She looked blankly at the screen.It had been two days.Two days since she had found out that she was pregnant. Really pregnant, as she had rushed home to take the pregnancy test, and it came out positive. Two days since she had been avoiding Vincent. What would she say to him? How will he react? He would definitely flip.Finally, he was opening up to her and now she was going to burden him with responsibilities that he had always been running from.

"You know; he's going to attack you today."Betty spoke, turning her chair towards Aria.Aria turned to face her, sighing softly in dismay.Betty knew, Peter knew."I don't want to loose him.Not now"Aria spoke softly, shaking her head."You won't. He'll understand. He's changed"Betty speaks warmly.Aria shakes her head again."For God's sake, Aria! I am defending Vincent! Can you believe that? Now, trust me and go.'

Aria took a deep breath and stood up.She was right.Running a hand through the grey dress she was wearing, a straight formal dress that ended just below her midthigh, with a short royal blue cardigan, she took a step forward to his office.Nervously, she knocked.It was now or never. She couldn't avoid him any more.It was killing her."Vincent? Are you free?"

Hearing his yes, she entered the office, looking at him sitting there, looking so handsome.Be strong.She scolded herself, as she took a seat."I, I wanted to tell you something."She spoke, her fingers twirling her hair in nervous strides."You know, how I went to the doctor a few days ago?"Her voice felt shaky."Turns out I have no bug...I'mpregnantwithoubaby!"She spoke rushed, without a pause.No, no, no, no, no.

"I'm" Don't say it.Dont say it." Pregnant. "

Vincent looked at her with hungry eyes, it had been a day or two since she went to the doctor and Aria had been avoiding him. At first he thought she was sick and just trying not to give it to him, though he had the constitution of an ox and was rarely sick, still she had made polite excuses and he'd let it go then. A nerve twitched at first when she came in, his mind racing over the past couple of days, did he do something wrong? The wrong word? Did he forget to tell her she looked good in her dress? Forget to let her orgasm? His imagination raced through a million possibilities before she sat in the chair and began twirling her hair.

That never boded well.

Especially with Aria. She was always slightly on edge, and since they had come together after the trip he had been a changed man. Calmer in the office, more open and friendly, he'd even patched things over with Betty of all people. Or so he thought. When her mouth opened he could already hear the excuses come. Something didn't click, they were not right together, she had cancer and was dying. They should be friends. Slowly he felt the anger creep up again, that familiar fire in his belly that drove him on, and as she spoke it took him a minute to hear her words.

For a minute he stared at her.

It wasn't until his chin felt cool that he realized his mouth had been open so long he was drooling. Closing his mouth it opened and shut a few times, words did not come. Language, speaky things, working not good, now.

If it was possible to fall through the chair, and floor, to the lobby below it happened right then. While he sat there staring at Aria, the only other woman he could say he loved. Wiping his chin he finally mumbled a word, "pregnant?"

It came out like a question, or a statement, an odd mix as he looked at her. Part of him was elated, part of him was wary. The part that had hidden for so long, that pulled away from anyone was struggling now within him, like a drowning man and it was the first part to speak.

"Is it mine?"

Aria expected him to leap up, wrap his arms around her and kiss her.To tell her how much he was happy, and how we happy about the baby.But he just sat their staring at her like she had grown out two heads.Why wasn't he speaking anything?

His question made her heart sink.She bit her bottom lip, looking down at her lap.This was possibily the worst thing a man could say to an already shaken woman but she didn't say anything. It was not his fault she came off as a whore. My cast off slut Vincent had called her.It was only natural he would assume that she had been other man's cast off.Tears filled her eyes as she hastily, wiped them away as soon as she could.The old Aria, the one who didn't know Vincent, who was lonely , who was afraid of the world -She would have ran away from there.But she didn't.

"You are the only man I've had sex with in the past year."She told him looking up at him.Her lips felt swollen from biting so much."And unless I can produce sperms, yes it is your baby"Her voice was slight angry, but her eyes cool.It was Vincent. She was beginning to understand him, to know how his brain worked.It would have surprised her if he would have not reacted like this.

"I can get you a paternity test if you want.Tomorrow only."She added, to let him have any proof that he wanted.Tugging her hair back, she stood up.She thought he would like some time to think about all of this. She had two days to ponder on about this, and it was only fair to let him think it through. He might not want to have a baby, he might not want to be a father.It was okay.But she was ready to be a mother, to start her family.Her family had abandoned her but she would not give up this baby.It was hers,and hers alone if he didn't want it.

"I'll be available to talk whenever you want.Tonight at my apartment or yours, wherever you want, or a day after or a week after, you have as much space as you need Vincent. I don't want to force this on you.I don't want you to look back and blame me for ruining your life. I understand if you are not ready to be a father. "She passed him a sad smile.He had been barely ready to be a boyfriend.

"Whatever you choose, choose what is best for you.I love you and I want the best for you, but I can't give up my baby.I can't loose another chance at a family."With that said, she turned away and walked out of the office.

Logging off her computer, she stood up.Gathering all her stuff, she wore her coat.Her eyes shifed to the door of his office before she walked to the elevator and got in alone.

The moment the words came out of his mouth he was already hitting himself mentally. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid! What the fuck is wrong with you?' He chastised himself as she did the same, though for once she was more composed, as he belittle the most important thing that happened between them. As if stunned he watched her get up and collect her things and he just sat sunk in his chair as she walked out of his life. Again. And again, by his own words. "I'm a fucking idiot," he said softly.

"Definitely," the voice broke him from his reverie. "The question is are you going to be an asshole about it and sit here, or are you going to be the man you've been trying to show us you are and go after her?" Betty stood at the door staring at him. Her eyes bore into him with a mixture of loathing and pity. The loathing he could deal with but the pity in her eyes made him shy away.

"I don't know where that came from." He said apologetically as if telling Betty would make it easier.

She looked at her watch as she leaned against the wall just inside the door, "you're still here." Was all she said, her voice flat and she slowly crossed her arms and exhaled. "Men, you're all fucking idiots. It took Peter a year to show me the balls that you seem to have in overabundance every day, but he shows the kindness that you can rarely let out of whatever box you hide it in. Let me make this simple, you can go after her, apologize and help her through whatever it is, or you can be the asshole you've always been and sit here pitying yourself for something you created."

She was more right than she knew, slowly he stood and put his coat on, adjusting his tie as if he was going into a meeting. "You're more right than you know," he said and Betty rolled her eyes as he walked towards her and stopped long enough to say, "and the baby is mine." Betty stood straight shocked, her mouth open in surprise. It was worth it for that.

Walking the streets for a few hours he had to think. About Aria, himself, a baby. All of it. It was a lifestyle change, but something that he wanted long ago, now here it was given to him on a platter and he had dropped it. Not once, but twice. He could man up and deal with the situation he made, that phrase still made him laugh, or he could hide. Of all things he was not a coward. Vincent was not going to hide, and not from her. It was like the past few years were a dream and he had just woken up. Awake and aware. That was how he showed up at the door to Aria's apartment, with a bouquet of roses and a small box of Godiva chocolates.

Knocking on the door he mustered as much courage as he could pull together, "Aria, it's me." Pausing as if he imagined her inside crying, looking away from the door. "I'm sorry, again."

Aria threw her bag on her couch,removing her jacket.She couldn't believe Vincent didn't call her yet or do something.Say something.She sighed,reminding herself that he needed time.It was better if he contacted her calm and composed than doing it while he was still freaked out.Entering her bathroom,she let her hair loose and let her small bath tub fill up with water.Standing infront of the mirror,she gently ran her hand over her belly.It had been three weeks already.And even though she wasn't showing to the common eyes,she could see it right here.She didn't want to loose this baby,it was a part of her and Vincent,it would love her unconditionally.But she loved Vincent,and she didn't want to loose him.He was her last chance at love.The sound of water falling broke her from her thoughts as she turned,and closed the tap.

Getting in the tub,she felt her body relax as she closed her eyes,trying not to panic.What if Vincent decided he didn't want her anymore?That he couldn't do this father thing so he decided to bail?To leave her all alone in this? No,no.She couldn't lose him like this,she couldn't live through that.If Vincent didn't want this child,she would not want it too.That was the only rational thing to do.She took deep breaths,closing her eyes,just trying to forget when she heard the doorbell go.Who could it be?She wondered,getting out of the tub.Picking up her light pink towel,she wrapped it around her wet body and pulled her hair out of the loose bun she had made.

Her heart flipped when she heard's Vincent's voice.Hurrrying to the door,she opened it,unable to hide the smile that formed on her face seeing him there.Her eyes went wide seeing the roses and the chocolates,and espicially him,standing there to see her."Oh God"She gasped,pulling him to a hug.She didn't care if he was here to break it off with her or that she was dripping wet and causing his clothes to become wet too,she didn't care because he was here,with her.

"Come sit"She spoke,pulling back and taking a deep breath as if to sort herself down.Her apartment was a like a small office.One bedroom with the basics,a small kitchen that opened upto the main area which had a couch and a bathroom big enough to fit a medium sized tub that refused to take all of her in.She took the roses from him and put them in a plastic vase,smiling at the beautiful site of it.She turned to him,looking at him as if she was about to burst into tears."What do you..."She spoke,before stopping as she sat down next to him on the couch,trying to hold her towel still and in place."I...''Aria didn't know what to say,as she tugged her hair back."What did you decide?If..if you don't want to be a father,I won't force you to be one but I can't loose you,I love you,So....I'm ready to make the necessary...sacrifice for you."Tears dropped her eyes,it really hurt her to admit it but she loved him.

When Aria opened the door in just the towel Vincent felt his jaw drop slightly, she looked ravishing in it. Wet drops on her shoulders and neck, a small drop made a subtle trail that picked up speed as it ran from the edge of her clavicle to disappear between the swell of her breasts under the towel. As her face lit up at him coming knew it was the right thing, as she took the gifts and made him sit he wondered if this was going to be a constant, would he be the one always apologizing to her? It was familiar, but at least this time it was for something he had done, not an imagined slight.

"Thanks," he mumbled as he was pulled into a hug. Feeling the towel between them, an arm came up and his hand closed over a freshly washed shoulder, the soft skin still holding the heat of the bath or shower that she took. He wondered for a moment, was she a bath or shower person? It was a detail he didn't know, and for the moment was the most important thing to him. That and she forgave him.

"Well I am here," he started as if it was the obvious answer. A slight flicker of annoyance, that he repressed. No, he couldn't do that to her, wouldn't be that man again. That Vincent never got hurt, but he was a lonely man, even with the endless parade of women in his life. It was a hollow life, and here was the chance for something more. He would have to be better than this.

"What I mean, is I love you. I want you," taking her hands in his, "I want us to be together. All of us," letting his thumbs rub over the backs of her hand he pulled her close. Smelling the moisture on her, the scents from her soap and lotions. A woman's scent. The towel hid everything from her hips to the gentle swell of her chest, right now he wanted to pull it off and take her. "I want us to be together, the three of us. I'll do what I can to make it all right, god knows I am not the easiest person to get along with, but I will do my damnedest to make you proud of me. I lost you once, and I do not want to do that again."

Getting closer, his hand ran over the wet hair. Feeling it thick and plastered to the side of her head pulled her close. Letting her lips touch his, the softness of her, the scent, was all he knew and it was good. It was a good kiss, a long one, he held it for as long as he could. "I hope you can accept me as I am, its going to take me time, but by the time this comes," his hand reached down and touched her stomach, "I'd like it to come into a good family. I never had much growing up, I've worked hard for everything I have, and this will just be the next thing. This, and you."

Aria felt restless as she sat next to him.She didn't want tobreak up with him, she didn't want him to leave her.A part of her wanted to tell him to shut up, to ignore the entire thing that was happening right now.She didn't want to ruin anything, but she realized she didn't have a choice.She couldn't keep running away from this.Neither could he.It wasn't something that would go away if they wait it out, no, they'd have to face this stormand make sure it didn't destroy them.

She nodded a little as he spoke that he was here.His tone, it won't end well.She looked away, looking at the roses he bought her.This was it, they were done.She looked down, waiting for him to hit her with this fatal blow.But when he spoke he loved here, she looked up at him surprised, her hazel eyes widening.Her body felt numb as he took her hand in his, pulling her close to him.

She couldn't believe it, he wasn't running. He wasn't hurting her either.She felt speechless,as tears slid down.The tears were of relief, and happiness that she had won this battle. She had survived this.It felt like a dream, Vincent telling her he wants her.She couldn't believe that it was really happening.She had wanted this for so long that she had begun to loose the sight of this actually happening.More tears slid down, as his hands reached upto her hair.

"I love you..So much"Aria let herself get dissolved in the kiss.

Their lips met, as she tasted the wine in his lips.She didn't want to let go, as his words ran over and over in her head.She had loved him him so much, that now she had finally got what she always wanted.Breaking the kiss, she pressed her face on his shoulder, letting his shirt soak in all her tears."I want our baby to come into a good family as well."She whispered, pulling back her hair as she looked at him."I want it to know it'll always be loved by both his parents."She spoke, wiping her tears.

She sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, as she kissed his lips again.Not sure what to say, she just pushed him down, and then climbed on top of him, letting his body register every inch of her skin.Once she reached his face, she kissed him, before looking at him and letting a teasing smile curve her face.This surely won't be the only curve he would be kissing tonight."Why don't you start working hard for me, right at this moment?"With that, she removed her towel.

When she threw off her towel Vincent could only stare, and let the smile cross his lips as he moved close to her. An arm reached up and slipping behind her neck pulled her lips to his, the wide, thin lips met his and it was like a spark flowed between them. Her long wet hair tugged against his fingers as their lips met, and parted to let their tongues tease and touch each other. The anger and disappointment were gone, leaving that deep seated hunger between them. He wanted her, more than ever, more each time, and the depth of his kissed showed it.

"We'll show it more love than either one of us has seen the past few years. I know I've been an ass, and its not who I was, but I think with you and," his free hand went down to rest on her stomach, "with this maybe I can get back to that person. You deserve better Aria, I love you, I just hope I can live up to it."

Slowly he brought her lips to his again, before moving to her neck. Wet hair was plastered there, some strands had dried out and moved aside, but there was still enough that as he kissed he used his cheek or nose to move those strands away. A free hand that rested on her stomach moved up, to first cup her breast, then hold it gently in his hand. His thumb working around the gentle curve to tease her nipple, feeling it harden under his touch.

Where she sat on his his clothes became slightly damp, he could feel his shirt sticking to him slightly, but right now with her in his arms he did not care. Running his kisses down towards the breast took the nipple in his mouth, sucking lightly on it as he looked up at her. "I do like your curves, and I fully intend on exploring them every chance I get," he smiled. Leaning his head back in to inhale the sweet aroma of her body, the silky skin rubbing against his cheek as he playfully bit and suckled at her breast.

Eight months,two days,seven hours and eleven minutes later,in Vincent's apartment.

"No.I do not want to name my baby Geralda"Aria huffed as Betty passed her a giggle.Tossing the salad,she looked up at pregnant woman who wore a maternity dress that was too small for her."Geralda? That would have been a lovely name"Betty spoke,causing Aria to throw her a death glare."If we had been in the eighteenth centuary"Betty quickly finished,not wanting to get on a bad side with Aria right now.Espically when the baby was a one week due and she had witnessed Aria throwing the beer on Vincent last barbecue when he had said that he loved how fat she had become."Exactly!"Aria exclaimed,stabbing her fork on the most delicious looking piece of mango."Names are so important! I mean,when Vincent first came to know my name,he thought it was precious"Betty gave her a pointed look to which Aria rolled her eyes at."When he knew my name the second time..but that doesn't matter.I don't care if his evil mother hates me for the rest of my life,I'll not let her name my daughter after some rotten potato"Aria decided,as she bit into her fruit.

"There you go! And I'm assuming that the lunch with his parents didn't go well"Betty asked making Aria sigh."Ugh,first of all I'm pregnant.And when I ordered cheese burger with fries she cuts me off,saying that fatty foods are not good for my body!God,how fatter could I be? And then she goes on and on about some woman he used to date and it's like I try not to rip off her hair.Long story short,she thinks I'm a whore trying to trap Vincent for his money."Betty giggles at that."I can't blame her.Your maternity dress does make you look like a whore.I know Vincent likes short and tight dresses,but Aria this is.."Aria gasped and threw a chilled piece of mango at her."How rude of you to say that! It's nightmarish enough that all of my dresses refuse to fit me and that I can't sleep naked because I can go into labor anytime,and my best friend decides to mock me for it.I knew I should have invited Peter for baby sit me."

Betty giggles at that,as she serves herself her russian salad.Aria sits back,running a hand over her belly,as her hazel eyes sets on a framed image of her and Vincent.They both look so happy in that and for once,she feels even more happy than she did in the picture.It was like all the bad things that had happened,were the last of it.Like some angel decided to reward her for every tear she had ever shed.She had moved in with Vincent six months back,and sure,they had their clashes and fights but in the end,he came back to her and kissed her and that made everything better.Vincent had been the best partner she could have asked for.He made sure she got the best,the best of doctor,the best of care and as he promised he worked everyday for her and their baby.

"Which reminds me"Aria says,picking up a pea from Betty's salad."How are you and Peter?"Betty's cheek formed a pink blush and that told her everything she needed to know.Running her hand through her long hair,Aria felt her stomach twitch."Oh God!"Betty gasped,causing Aria to frown."What?"She questioned as she saw the alarmed look on Betty's face."Oh mother of all sweet things.The baby's coming!Your water broke!"Aria's face paled at the thought as she looked down."No,no.The baby's not coming now.I have a week!I have a week"She spoke panicked,looking down at the couch."Aria!"Betty gasped,taking her hand and gently pulling her up."Come,we need to go.The baby's coming!"Betty coaxed the young brunette who shook her head."No,I'm not going!I can't have the baby now!Not until a week.No.."Aria was clearly panicking as she refused to get up. Betty frowned at her,but knew what she had to do.Aria had gone this hormonal a month ago and only Vincent could handle her.She reached for her phone and dialed his number.

"The baby's coming!"Betty yelled excited."And I can't get Aria to go to the hospital.Bring your ass here now!"

Vincent sipped the cool beer at the bar, Peter at his elbow chatting merrily away about something that he and Betty had done last weekend. Nodding and throwing an occasional grunt his way Peter continued the story as Vincent let himself get lost in thought. It had been an ok pregnancy until the last month or so when Aria started getting twitchy, it brought back a lot of memories of her that Vincent had repressed. Instead it all flared back, but when his mother started to go off on Aria that was like gasoline on a fire. Aria became extremely irate and pissed whenever his mother came up, or phoned. Changing the name on his phone worked for a day or two until Aria looked at the number, then she knew and changed it to something that even he found appropriate, if not rude. Though he changed the name back.

Sipping the cool beer, the bubbles danced on his tongue, almost chocking him when the phone rang and surprised him. Taking it out Peter finally stopped talking as he saw Betty's number. "Why is she calling you?" Peter asked.

Shrugging he touched the screen putting it on speaker as Betty's panicked voice called out that the baby is coming, in the background he heard Aria screaming "not now!" Without a thought the phone was back in his pocket, and he was out the door of the bar by the house. Peter waved him off to go, Vincent was running down the block and was at the stairs to their apartment before he knew it.

Taking the stairs two at a time was out of breath from excitement and the run, he never knew he could go so fast. Darting along the sidewalk around everyone there, it was like some sort of odd obstacle course, or people and objects. Throwing open the door he could see Aria, a panic stricken expression on her face, hands clutching the bulge of her stomach, the maternity dress showing off the glowing, round swell of the baby that Vincent was sure he just saw move within. A grunt escaped her mouth as Aria was shouting incoherently, her mouth gaping like a fish as she did the breathing exercises they taught, though all those classes were out of mind now as he raced over to her.

"Honey," he called her calming, a hand on her shoulder and one on her stomach. Keeping his voice calm and even, it was the only way to get Aria to relax, something he had become very practiced in the past few weeks. "It's okay Aria, I'm here. Everything is going to be ok," he rubbed the back of her neck. Kissing her forehead as he bent over her, hearing her grunt with the contractions, seeing the moisture on her legs knew the baby was coming, her water had broken.

Very calmly he moved in front of her, his eyes inches away from her, voice calm and smooth as silk. "Aria, honey, sweetie, look at me. It's time."

The baby couldn't come right away, no, no, she couldn't go into labor.She had a week! She still had to decorate the nursery with those stuffed toys she bought yesterday and the curtains had to be hung! She still had to even put wet tissues in her hospital bag and bring her black dress from the shop so that she could wear it back home.How can the baby come a week early? Aria refused to accept this.No, she had it all planned.She needed this week to prepare herself for the emotional as well as the physical struggle of child birth, she couldn't go in without preparation!

"I can keep the baby in for a week"She spoke, taking deep breaths as Betty ushered her to walk."No, Betty i can wait it out"Aria spoke before the first contraction hit in.She winced in pain, closing her eyes as groaned.

"Aria, come on.Please?"Betty panicked, looking at the stubborn woman. She couldn't get her to the hospital alone.Picking up her phone, she dialed 911 and was about to press call for an ambulance when Vincent came in.Aria looked at Vincent, confused and distraught "What's happening? Why is the baby coming now? My due date is not until two weeks"Aria spoke, in a hurt tone of a child who had to give away it's pet before it died.The fact he was so cool and composed somehow calmed her senses.She felt his arm touch her as she looked up at him when he asked her too.

"It's too soon"She muttered, before gripping his hand for support as she groaned in pain due to her second contraction."Come on"Betty ushered the two out, already ready with Aria's hospital bag."You don't plan to have the baby here, do you?"Even in sarcasm one cough feel her impatience and nervousness.Aria reluctantly agreed to go, as She somehow walked to his car.Betty helped Aria get in before taking the keys from Vincent. "You sit at the back with her.You are the only one who can calm her down."Getting in the driver seat, She turned the engine on.

Nodding to Betty as he got in the back with Aria, the small bag thrown in the trunk as the engine roared to life. Aria was breathing loud, as if every gulp of air was pulling the baby back inside, back away from labor. It was almost too sweet to see her trying to plan it out, Aria had been meticulous on everything since the first couple of months. Probably where the split happened with his mother, though he'd never been a family person keeping in touch was important to him, Vincent liked knowing what happened with his family though they were never huggers. Everyone kept an eye on their own success and jealously looked at the others to see who could one up the other.

Stroking her hair he looked down at the widening sweat spot on her breasts as Aria huffed and puffed, it was turning him on to watch her swelling breasts move up and down as they pulled into the street. The swell of her belly rode up, Aria had a hand on either side of her stomach, anything to keep the baby in and on her schedule. Vincent couldn't help but feel aroused, the way her breasts heaved, the way her thighs were open as she sat and groaned as the contraction ran through her. He'd gone without for the past few weeks, they still had the occasional sex, it had made Aria feel better sometimes, and more loved. For him it had been the longest time he had gone without ever, at first it felt odd to be fucking a pregnant woman, but he loved Aria and if it made her feel better he made the best of it.

"Just breath honey," he told her calmly. In the class they had gone over so much in preparing for the birth, most was just common sense he thought, but Aria ate it up. Being in a room with a bunch of other pregnant women was not how he saw life, but anything to calm her down. "I love you, its going to be ok," he whispered in her ear. A hand stroking her stomach, feeling the movement within, which had long ago stopped freaking him out, Vincent did not want to know the sex, the ultrasounds could have told him but he wanted to be surprised.

"You can't plan a baby honey, remember? They come in their own time, and now is ours," kissing her cheek and tasting the sweat on her skin. He just kept repeating I love you, its going to be ok, to Aria to help bring her down.

It all felt like it was coming down on her.The classes, the pep talks by the doctors, nothing seemed to matter at this moment.She groaned loudly, making Betty drive faster as she gasped and panted.Despite the pain, the fact that Vincent was right next to her, his fingers laced through her hair, his soft breath fanning over her face, his warm chest pressed to the back of her arm, it comforted her beyond his imagination.She always feared he would back out, that it would scare him to have an actual baby, he would be repulsed by her fat and ugly sight, but be wasn't.

He always was there for her.Be it late night cravings or coping with the male doctor he did not like or simply living through her tantrums. He was there like he was here today.She took his hand in hers, rubbing lightly at the base of his fingers before her body was put through another contraction."Fuck"She cursed, seeming angry as she whimpered in pain."Vincent? "She panted, looking up at him.She had been meaning to ask him this for a long while, planning to ask it a few days before her labor but now, she had no choice.

"Will you be with me during child birth? "She asked, almost pleading with her eyes.

Many men prefered not to and she had expected him to be that kind of men who got grossed out."It's okay, I mean"She spoke, quickly breaking the eye contact. "If you don't want to be in there.It's gross and it's not compulsary for you"She spoke, even though she wanted him there; telling her to push, to hold her hand through it, to be there for her.But she preferred he was rather grossesd out by the thought of it than seeing her and being grossed out by her.That would be unbearable.

The car halted infront of the main door of the hospital as Aria was helped out.She gripped Vincent's arm for support, huffing loudly as she groaned.How long of these? She wondered as a nurse bought a wheelchair for her.It was hard to walk as she groaned. "Who is your doctor?"The nurse asked to both of them."Dr.Dr-Gellar..ouch, is this supposed to hurt so much?"She groaned in pain.The nurse nodded sympatheticly.She was transfered to a room and her Doctor, a handsome young man with muddy brown hair and green eyes entered."I didn't expect you to be here so soon.The baby is eager to meet it's beautifulmother"He added teasingly making Aria smile a little at that."No way the baby can be delayed? "Aria pleaded, groaning again.The doctor looked surprised at the request. "Not really sweety.Now, comeon, take deep breaths"

With practiced ease they put Aria into a wheelchair, asked them some quick questions about their name and doctor, as well as the sex of the baby. "We don't know, we wanted the surprise," he told her as the nurse cocked an eyebrow at them then nodded. There were so few surprises nowadays, and it was such a rare one, they opted to now know as everyone who had children offered them advice and books on everything from the birth to the next 5 years.

As the nurse printed off two wristbands, placing them on Aria and his wrist another wheeled Aria into the room as another contraction hit. "Keep those on, you will need them once the baby is born." The nurse warned as they were shown into the birthing room.

A large bed that lifted at the head and foot, two chairs, a private bathroom, and something that looked like a huge scale with lights and a cabinet underneath. Helping Aria into bed they made her lay back and be as comfortable as possible. The nurses came in, took a temperature, tested for the contractions, and adjusted the bed to make the pains as less as they could be. Sitting in the room with the scent of hospital sanitation, which smelled surprisingly like pine trees, Vincent sat holding her hand and sitting in the chair next to her. Trying to take her mind off the pain he could not help but smile at how brave she was for facing what she was going through.

"You're doing great Aria," he cooed to her as she lay back. Trying to sound more positive than he felt Vincent sat on the edge of the bed, "I wouldn't miss this for the world, but I wonder what its going to be like when the birth happens." All the fathers he knew, or had met outside, all had some sort of horror story about what it looked like. The scene from Alien, a great wriggly worm slipping out, some sort of demon birth. He'd heard it all a number of times already, yet here he just felt numb with all the activity that went on around them, and there was nothing he could do. It was the helplessness that made it all worse.

Her hair matted to her head with sweat, old and new, as he took a towel and wiped her forehead and rosy cheeks. Her legs were up and she was on an incline, it looked uncomfortable to him, but it seemed to do the trick, the nurses definitely knew what they were doing. "More ice?"

Back
Top Bottom