Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (randomthingslover1 and boyo111)

Aria wasn't even sure why she told Peter all this, what would he think of her as? A pathetic woman who was so desperate for companionship that she kept crawling to the man who clearly was using her, or a slut who didn't mind getting humiliated again and again.Whatever it was, his smile carefully hid all, making her relax too.She didn't see any judgement or disgust in his eyes, just the smile which told her it was fine.It was normal.She sipped her wine, finishing the white liquid easily before looking away a little.She didn't want to be sitting here, talking about sad things.Maybe, she should just forget Vincent for good and concentrate on better things.

Better things like Peter.She could make herself love him.Though when she lookeat him, he seemed like such a good friend, she could make herself see him as a lover.She looked down at his hand when he touched her, his touch so delicate and soft, she smiled up at him nodding

Hearing the voice, Aria felt the warmness go as she looked up, her smile disappearing.She looked at him with anger and disappointment, not wanting to get into a fight with him."Go away"She muttered , rather too loud for him to hear.

She saw Peter stand too, both of them looking at each other with such venomous glares, that it scared Aria.She shook her head, her face flushing as Vincent spoke.His words were attracting the crowd, the obvious tension drawingthem Iin like moths to a flame.

His next words felt like daggers were plunged into her heart.For a moment she couldn't breathe, trying too hard to not slap him and to not cry.His cast off slut.He had given the predicament to their 'relationship'.She was just another slut who slept with him, though she might be the most foolish of them all to keep going back into his web and getting wounded again and again.

Aria did niot even realize what happened before she heard Vincent groaned.She stood up, her eyes wide as she observed the two men, full of anger.She got infront of Peter, gripping his shoulders.The whispers around grew as the tension peeked."Peter no"She whispered clearly to him, getting his arms and pulling him away with her.

Her eyes met Vincent one and she told him, through her one look, "Congratulations Vincent. You lost me.You won again."

She walked him to the corner, alone and away."Hey, it's fine.Really"She assured him with a smile that hid all her pain, rubbing his arm as if to soothe his anger.Betty walked upto them, holding a glass of water."Peter, What happened? 'She asked slowly, handing him the glass.

Peter felt the rush inside still, surprised and slightly stunned as he let Aria lead him off to the corner. Opening and closing his hand he looked at it as if it was not his own. He hit someone, that thought ran through his mind over and over. He'd come close a few times, but usually there were other ways to diffuse the situation, this time he just reacted. Something about Vincent just made him want to strike out, no it wasn't Vincent, it was Aria. It was her. How Vincent had treated her, like a dish rag, like a thing, as if she wasn't a beautiful, sweet person.

Aria was rubbing his arm as Betty came up, an icy glance at Aria as she handed a glass of water to him. "Vincent just pissed me off," was all he could say. His mouth felt dry, even the water didn't seem to help. Finishing it in two swallows he put it down on a nearby table.

Betty grinned, "welcome to the club. Still, I've never seen you do that before," Betty was looking at him with some newfound respect in her eyes, her demeanor ignored Aria, but she grudgingly accepted Aria being there.

"Vincent was being an ass to Aria, not treating her with respect," Peter started then looked at Betty's eyes as if he was just saying what everyone knew and why was he just now seeing it. "I didn't like it." He finished sheepishly. Then as they were both there he took both their hands and held them, "Betty, its Vincent driving us all apart. Can you please forgive her?" He looked at her pleadingly, just wanting them to go back and be friends again like they were, to have some fun while they still could.

Betty waited a moment, then tilted he head to the side in her way of thinking, "ok, fine. I forgive her."

Smiling he gripped both their hands tight for a moment, Betty holding on to his hand longer than he thought, "the line is down and I am hungry," Betty drew out the word. "Can we eat?" Looking at the two of them Betty started pulling them back towards the food, the events of the day already behind her.

Aria backed away a little as Betty came upto them.Betty was bossy, some one who liked control and Aria understood that.Slowly, she pulled back her hand from Peter's arm, letting Betty handle it the way she wanted to.Like an outsider,she watched both of them before hugging herself.

What Vincent called her, it still haunted her but she knew it was not like she could do something about it.A part of her was crying, drowning as another relationship crippled like a dead leaf, pale and sad but another part of her was hopeful, hopeful that he might come back.He might hold her and kiss her and apologize.

Peter's touch brought her back to the reality as she looked at him and then at the way he held both of their hands.She smiled at Betty, before nodding. Following her to the buffet, she quietly took the food even though she had no appetite for it.

After the party was over, Aria got in the elevator.It was still early and almost everybody were down at the bar, laughing and enjoying Aria had excused herselfand was now going back to her room, wanting to call it a day.The day hadbeen eventful enough and she just wanted to end it for good.She tugged back her hair, pressing the button to her floor.The metals door was just about to close when they opened back suddenly.Aria looked up to see who was entering before her face paled a little. Their eyes met and Aria felt like someone had punched her in the guts.She stepped to the side, giving him space to step in.

The whiskey fueled him, dampening his rage as the night went on. Though he drifted through the crowd Vincent felt less a part of them than usual. Faceless collegaues blended together as he lost himself, turning away when he saw eyes that looked on him in pity. Embarassment came back, bested by Peter of all people. In the end he'd get him back, the need for vengeance was still on him as he walked out and finishing another drink he made his way to the elevator.

Stepping in as he doors closed turned to the floor buttons, realizing it was the wrong elevator and saw her. Out of the corner of his eye she was there, cornered like a scared little kitten. One with claws that hurt, for a moment he looked on her with pity, the same pity that he had to endure all night to his shame. As he looked at her, stepping up close, remembering the night and afternoon they had spent together. The dress was beautiful, the lace, the low cut top that showed off her soft, round breasts. His hand came up and touched her hair, stroking it lovingly as he thought to himself how Peter may have won her before, but she was with him again.

Always, they came together. Something drawing them to the same place, to the same bed. A wicked smile across his face as he brushed his hand across her cheek as they moved towards the wall of the elevator.

"Good evening Aria," the smile came easily. He still wanted her, so much, it hurt. His anger at Peter simmered as he inhaled her scent and admired her dress and the way it fell easily off her body, like a model. She had a natural ease about her, a beauty that transcended all the invisible scars she had endured. "An early evening? Would you like," he moved up against her, entwining his fingers in hers and moving up to the wall, "a good night kiss?" He asked as he pressed his lips to hers.

Aria refused to look at him.Right now, he made her sick.How could he use her like this? Was everything he told her about him a lie? He played her like every body else, using her for his selfish pleasure.She was not an use and throw.Everybody seemed to just stab her whenever they felt like it.As if she was somebody's punching bag,and not an actual human being devoid of love and care.

She felt his hand touch her hair and she looked up at him, hearing the door behind him shut, binding her in with him.She took a step back as he took one forward, eventually blocking any form of escape from his eyes that pulled her in each time she looked. "Don't touch me"She spoke, removing his hand from her cheek.

His smug smile made her want to kick him, how could he behave like this after what he made her go through? She frowned lightly, as his fingers entwined with hers.His touch made her remember how his large fingers slid down her body, making every inch of her body truly aware of how it felt to be truly alive.Her back touched the cold wall as chills ran down her spine.She gulped lightly, as he came even closer and before she could reply, his soft lips pressed to hers.The kiss made something fire in her body, as if something new had taken birth in the depths of her heart.

Her hands pushed him away from him before her mind could even register, her anger fueled her actions.

The slap echoed through the confined walls of the elevator.Her hand felt numb, infact every part of her body felt numb."I said don't touch me!"She spoke, her eyes filling up with tears of guilt as well as helplessness that he brought upon her."You have lost the authority to kiss me Vincent"Her voice shook as a single drop of tear rolled across her pink cheeks."I am not your bitch anymore"Once the anger rose it didn't stop until it burned out completely.

The sharp slap went through him like a knife, his cheek burned with shame and rage. She had thrown him over for Peter and now she was slapping him in the face after they had opened up to each other. Rubbing his cheek with one hand his other hand raised as if he was going to hit her, something stopped him. His arm began to move, then something held him back. Vincent knew he was many things, but one thing that was over the line for him was hitting a woman. That was one of the lowest, worst things, one could do. Right now he wanted to so much and he moved as if to slap her, then stepped back.

Punching the wall of the elevator felt the shiver run through the floor, a loud groan coming out of his mouth. "What the hell, Aria?"

He took a step, then back. His body wanted to move, he wanted to stay still. A whirlwind of emotions ran through him and he didn't know for a moment what to do, what to say. Any movement was good, his arms went up then down and he turned, seeing her, then her reflection. "You're such a damned drama queen!" Was all he could get out for the moment.

"First you want me, then you don't. I'm not a toy for you to play with," his voice rose as he spoke as he towered over her, looking at the flash in her eyes. For that moment it was like they were as one, the both of them a spot of rage feeding off each other, if he was thinking clearly Vincent might know then what a thunderstorm was like.

"If you don't want me, say so, don't keep stringing me along." His voice was harsh, hard in his throat as he warned her. "Even after all this I still want to be with you, but no more games. No more running, no more drama. I'm done with that. If you want me say so, otherwise," the elevator stopped and the doors opened with a chime, "say goodbye."

Aria felt her fear rise, as she watched his hand rise up.She had never hit a man, and right now she was going to be hit again.She turned her face, her shivering arms reaching upto her face as she defended herself, waiting for him to push them away and slap her back.Tears ran down her eyes, she felt weak, all her strength gone.Seconds passed away and nothing happened. Slowly and uncertainly she lowered her hands, looking up at him with all her fears and tears.

Her body jerked as he punched the wall, the sound of it's pain echoing through the elevator. She felt lost again, as she watched him move about in the confined space.Quietly, she heard him accuse her again, of things that she accused him of, and it didn't make any sense.How was she playing him? "I have played you?"She whispered back, unable to believe it."I?..it is you you have ruined me Vincent. A part of me dies every day and now I've lost hope in love.It doesn't exist and if it does, you have proved it isn't for me"She whispered broken,her vision blurring due to the falling tears.She turned away a little, wiping her tears slowly with shivering hands."I can't do this any more"She spoke, her body shuddering at the sudden coldness."I am not brave enough.I'm sorry."

She looked down, crying. As the elevator opened, she walked past him, knowing he won't come after her.She wasn't out of his sight when her heel broke causing her to fall down on the hard marble floor.She cried out in pain, her ankle twisted.She panted, knowing he was long gone.She undid her broken heels, getting them out of her feet.Her fingers touched her ankle, as she sat defeated. Defeated in love, defeated in hope and defeated in life.

She looked around helplessly, never fealing so alone and miserable. There was no pillar to support her, no one to lend a helping hand. Not that that was something new to her, for she had long accepted she was alone now.Gathering the bits and pieces of her strength, she touched the floor forcing herself to get on her knees but her legs couldn't stand.Her hazel eyes looked down at her feet,the light lost on them.

While the door was opened he heard the crack and then the sob. Stepping out the elevator sounded, the ding echoing in the marble hallway as the doors closed. The slow shifting of metal, the hushed scrape as the doors closed until the soft hum as the cars descended. She was there on the floor. Aria sat in the puddle of her tears, the dress wrapped around her legs, the shoes on the floor before her. One broken, one whole.

Almost symbolic, he thought.

Aria was not a fighter, he knew that. She needed someone to watch over her. Why, or how, he didn't know. At this point it didn't matter, there was a maelstrom around her and it sucked him in. Stepping over he lowered himself until he could look at her, wiping the hair from her brow and the tears from her cheek. He could only give her a smile as he grabbed her shoes in a hand, gently placing the broken heel inside the shoe as he held them in his hand. Looking at the swelling ankle he hissed slightly at it, a sympathetic pain running through him as he looked at it.

Slowly he picked her up, "come on, let's get some ice on that." Peter held her lightly in his arms, relishing again being able to pick her up and take her with him. Laughing slightly he moved his hips towards the door, the magnetic key opening the lock in the door, "you know this is beginning to be a habit. This is the second time I have had to pick you up and put you to bed." Opening the door and walking across the room laid her on the bed and put the shoes on the dresser as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I was worried when you disappeared so I came to look for you," Peter told her his hands brushing her hair aside. "I guess I found you just in time."

Aria had almost hoped Vincent would come to her, be her knight in the shining armour but he didn't. He left her there to rot, to suffer, to feel miserable. As she sat there, she realized that she had never felt so empty before.She heard footsteps and then someone stopped. She looked up to see him, as he removed her hair from her face, his thumb wiping her tears.

She didn't say anything, as he wrapped his strong arms around her, carefully pulling her up.His touch was light, as if he was afraid to break her.If only he knew how many million pieces she had been already crushed in, he would fear touching her, thinking he might get bruised himself. "I'm sorry Peter"She whispered, his humour lost to her."You should have just left me there.I would have dragged my body eventually.I always do."

Her words were cold, almost like every ounce of warmth was lost to her.If somebody from her highschool met her know, they would never believe that this woman was the same Aria they knew back then.Each men who broke her took something from her.The first took her faith in love when he raped her.The second took her strength when he turned her family towards her.But Vincent, He took something very important, something that would make her smile. He took her hope.

She sat on her bed, her make up swept across her blank face."You should go"She spoke, not looking at him."Don't waste your last night in Miami with me."She reached for the remote, turning the air conditioner of.She pulled the thick blanket over her, laying down, facing away from him.It was time for her to mourn the death of the last bit of something that was left in her.Tears travelled down, as she drowned in them."Go Peter"She spoke again, not looking at him.

"You're very adept at pushing people away Aria," he spoke plainly as he watched her crawl under the covers and draw them around her like a shroud. "Hiding from your problems doesn't solve them, it only makes them fester."

Sighing he could walk out, leave her here and go join the rest of them at the party. So easy to head back to where everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves. Instead he had come to find her, something about Aria reminded him of some wounded animal that crawled into its lair to hide and or die. Walking to the bathroom he took a small towel and walking to the bar put some ice inside it and wrapping it up went back into the bedroom.

Peter looked down at the body under the blanket, the featureless outline underneath didn't move or stir. Knowing where she lay on the bed he pulled the blankets up at the foot to reveal her foot and the ankle that was already turning a light shade of blue. Admiring the curve of her calves and the one slim ankle that clung to the other. Sitting on the edge of the bed he gently placed the ice on the swelling ankle, holding her foot in had, admiring the softness of her skin in his hand as he held her steady.

"I get to spend time with someone I like, its not time wasted." Peter could feel her crawling inside, like a clam ready to close herself off from the world. Wondering what injuries had made her like this, he liked her, maybe more, he didn't want to see her sad like this. It was more than sadness, it was salt in an open wound, whatever had happened to her had never healed and only worsened over time.

"Aria I like you, I wanted to spend time with you here, I was looking forward to it actually," laughing softly to himself he reached up and pulled the covers down slightly. The mass of brown hair showed dully against the pillow. "Everyone has a past, some want to escape from it, but you don't need to let it own you. I liked that smile, that happy attitude, it brightened my day when I saw it and I was hoping to see more of it here. All I want to do is see you smile."

Aria closed her eyes as he spoke, feeling the trail of burning sensation as tears paced through her cheeks.Her body felt cold, her face felt hot.She curled up more beneath the warm embrace of her soft blanket, as she sniffed.She heard him go, leave her like she asked and her heart broke.She cried out loudly, as she cried out in her inner pain.The door clicked..her heart leaped.Vincent? Did he come to check on her? She knew he saw her fall and maybe his heart changed? He decided to forgive her?

She looked at the door, not seeing Vincent. Instead it was Peter, who came upto her.Like he always did.She watched him come, feeling her heart cry out.A loud wince escaped her lips, as she sat up, feeling his warm hand with the ice on her foot.Sitting up, her hands rubbed the tears away.She loved Vincent and he burned her, leaving her in ashes. She looked at Peter, and there he sat, his arms always open to her.She wanted to be loved and he offered his love to her."You are my night in the shining armour."

She crawled upto him, a smile breaking on her lips at his words.Tugging her hair back, she hugged him hard, her face hidden in the warness of his neck.He smelled princely, and she liked it."I am so lucky to have you.I truly am."She mumbled.

Her lips brushed the nape of his neck before she pulled away, smiling her best at him.Her fingers caressed his cheek as she looked at his lips before leaning in, pressing her lips on his cheek. Leaving a small print of her lips on his skin, she pulled back."Want to carry me to the beach one last time?"

As she crawled up to him, kissing his neck then his lips he was too stunned to move or say anything. He only enjoyed it. Letting her make the first move his confidence with her crumbled, there was so much he wanted to say and do for her, but words did not come. Just the sweet feeling of soft lips on his own, the smell of her and the soft feeling of her hand on his cheek as she touched him before leaning back and slipping her hair behind her ear.

"The beach?" Peter didn't want to deny her anything, he looked at her ankle and the swelling that had begun there. The skin already turning a light shade of purple. "If you want," he'd get to spend time with her. Hold her close, there was no denying he wanted that, desired it. Nodding he put the ice aside and gently he took her in his arms, her face near his own, where he could look deep in her soft, brown eyes.

Her arms around his neck, it was like a rescue of some kind, taking her where she wanted as she desired. He didn't mind it, to spend more time with her he'd have done anything for her in that moment, Peter couldn't deny Aria anything. Quiet on the way down, it was as if words would spoil the moment, only communicating by a glance, a slight chuckle at the absurdity of the situation where he was carrying her barefoot through the hotel and towards the surf. Both still dressed for the party, he felt somewhat intoxicated by her closeness.

On the beach he laid her down on one of the hotel lounge chairs, sitting next to her, still holding her hand in case she needed something else. It was a private place, with the umbrella tilted, some plants nearby, they had some privacy here as the surf lapped nearby. Stroking her hand in his he could only look down on her with affection, it was the closest to a romantic moment he had been able to have with Aria since he met her, Peter did not want to ruin it. Moving her hair aside stroked her cheek as he leaned down to look in her eyes letting them talk as he let his lips brush against hers.

Aria looked up at him, smiling a little as he carried her as she asked.No shouting her, or calling her names, or objecting to her clothes. Just being there for her.Aria looked up to Peter as a friend,a very good friend who would always be there by her side.She didn't know, or even realize that he was smitten by her.

She gasped lightly, wrapping her arms around his neck as his strong arms carried her to the beach.She rest her head softly on his chest, closing her eyes as if trying to relax to the rhythm of his heart beat.But when she closed her eyes, all she was Vincent. Tears filled her eyes as she opened them quickly, not wanting to be torn down by his memory.Peter was a much better man than Vincent, but he wasn't Vincent.

What was wrong with her? She didn't understand.He wanted blow jobs? She would give him that.She would do anything for him.She needed him.He was a drug she couldn't resist. Peter placed her on the chair, directly beneath Vincent's room balcony. She looked at the ocean, beautiful, never ending and lonely.Just like her.Aria looked at Peter as he stroked her cheek, before leaning forward.She froze a little as his lips brushed on hers.

"Peter no.."She whispered."I can't. ..I'm sorry..but I can't use you like this.."Her words were soft, as she turned her head away from him, her hair brushing his cheek.

Her arms wrapped up around her legs, as she looked at the waves, fighting against the sand."I love him Peter. I know he doesn't love me, he never will but I love him.I won't have a happy ending. But I won't drag you down with me.You deserve to have a woman who is not so scared as I am, for scars never fade."She looked down at her lap, her eyes sad."I'll never get him for he loves me not, I'll be alone.It's his way of punishing me for being a fool, I shall suffer."

Peter felt it like a kick in the stomach, she did not want him. It wasn't the first time he'd heard that, while he was a nice guy and handsome, so he was told, there was usually some reason why. Perhaps he was too nice. For a moment he looked down at Aria as she curled up into herself, once again. Pulling back into her shell as if that would protect her from whatever it was outside that was bothering her.

"I can't believe I am saying this," putting a hand on his face to hide the embarassment, "but he might like you more than you think. For all the time I have known Vincent he has never been with the same woman twice," sitting back on his heels stretch as he uncoiled himself to stand beside her. Peter wanted to see her smile again, would prefer it be a smile at him, but like usual that did not seem to be in the cards.

Turning towards the hotel saw the outside bar, he needed a drink. "Let me get you something," a hand on her shoulder softly for a moment, "I'll be right back."

Stepping up the bar waited for the bartender to get their drinks, he felt the presence behind him before the fist struck. Stiffening by reflex the fist caught him between the shoulders, it pushed him up to the bar but did little damage. Sniffing to cover the breath he lost Peter admired the strength of the hit, but there were better places if there was to be a fight. Growing up with three brothers had trained him more than he would admit, turning he knew who it was before he saw Vincent's face.

---

Peter turned as he pulled his hand back, the face smiled at him. For a moment he clenched tighter, he wanted to hit Peter again and again. In the bar though, already with the crowd looking on, it was a bad idea. He didn't want to have this story get back to work, at least he could call it even with the punch Peter had given him last night. Gritting his teeth he stepped back as Peter turned and gave him an easy smile, something in the eyes though said that he hit him worse than he might have. Good, Vincent thought, that makes us more even than you know.

"Where is she?" He asked restraining himself, though the tension in his voice showed through.

"Over there," Peter waved a hand then sighed as the bartender left a beer and some fancy, fruity drink. "Though, you might want to be nicer to her Vincent. She likes you," Peter took a sip of beer, the light blue eyes never leaving his face, "and I think you like her. She's a fragile thing Vincent, try treating her easy. Be nice for once, she deserves better than she's gotten." Peter turned and signed the bill then took his beer. "Give her the drink, tell her you are sorry. Maybe you can both get something out of this," Peter took a step then stopped, "oh and watch out for the sprained ankle."

"Ankle?" That got his attention, as his hands clenched at his sides, "what did you do to her?"

"Not me, you." Peter answered, "give her the drink. She deserves something sweet in her life, maybe it will balance your sour."

Watching Peter leave he turned and scanned the chairs, after a moment he saw her hair. The top of her head appeared over the chair. Taking the drink he felt its ice in his hand, the anger turned in on himself. He was being stupid, he knew it. He was unable to help it, when she wouldn't do as he wanted, like they all did, he couldn't deal with it. Taking a breath stepped over, maybe it was better to negotiate, she was unlike any woman he had dated or wanted before, there had to be more to it all than just demanding. He'd try it Peter's way then, much as he hated to admit it he was right, Peter seemed to get Aria more than Vincent did.

Stepping up to her held the drink down to her holding it for her to take, Peter's drink, but he could use it. "I'm sorry," was all he could say as he looked at her ankle, the deep blue and purple, he did that. Hurt her. That was not him, it was not what he wanted. Two words, simple ones, but he put all he had into them, to let her know he cared.

Aria knew Peter would leave her now.All alone in this but she kind of deserved it.She wouldn't regret this, she told herself. She wouldn't. It was best for him to not being falsely lead by her. He was a great man, a man she wished she could love but sadly couldn't How could she? She had fallen for a wrong man who was right for her.

Life was a complicated little mess.

She felt his hand and looking up at him, she simply nodded.He needed space, and some alcohol to take it all in.She understood that."Okay"Her voice was soft and reassuring.Telling him it was okay to leave her and demand some space from her.She took a deep breath, watching his figure disappear.

Strong winds hit her, her hair flowing with it.She shivered, her body felt cold but her heart was starting to like the cold for that was what it only received. She wondered if he would ever look at her differently? If he would consider her more than just his 'cast off slut'? Moon light fell on her brown hair, making her skin look even more paler and her hair even more glowing.

She closed her eyes, his face coming to her.How much she love him, she knew it alone.That hair which curled around his neck, making his jaw look even more stronger and those lean dimples which formed on his face when he smiled at her, she felt a sad smile curling on her lips.She heard the footsteps, as she sniffed, her wrist dabbing her eyes for any new found tears.However, her body froze hearing the words.For a moment she felt her pulse stop, her hazel eyes looking up to see him.Her lower lips trembled, as she gulped lightly."Vincent"His name finally came out of her lips, and despite the throbbing pain in her ankle she hugged him.Her body wanted to feel his lips, to tell him how much she truly loved him.But her senses restrained her, as what he spoke to her, this morning, this afternoon, at the party, at the elevator rushed in.She felt her body get overwhelmed by it,as she gently pulled back, tugging her hair back.

"I didn't refuse to..blow you because of any selfish fantasy or hatred, or revenge.I didn't.I couldn't do it because..because....my ex...he used to make me blow him after he would rape me.Each time, when I could barely walk, then he would force me again..and you asked me to do it after sex..all these horrible memories rushed in..I couldn't. But I didn't mean it like some personal injury to you.I never did."She told him softly, holding back any tears that dare escape.

She looked away, knowing he might have come here just to clear bad blood.She wouldn't kiss him, or tell him how much she loved him.She wouldn't put him in any awkward position. She dare not harm her self esteem any more.If he wanted her, he would have to come to her.

Letting Aria settle back into the chair he looked down at her, such a fragile little thing she could look at times, and at others like a woman who must be obeyed. Well not obeyed like a mistress, but a woman in charge, who knew what she wanted, was strong. That was what he thought he saw in her, but it was a mask that hid scars and pain that probably went as deep as his own. Raising a hand to sweep her hair back as the breeze rolled in like the surf he could not help but smile at her excuse.

"You and I have the same problem," he admitted as he let her taste the fruit drink then tasting it put it on the table. His eyes widened as he realized it was non-alcoholic, for a moment he wondered what Peter was about. "We can't get past our old relationships and put all of their faults on whomever we are with now, and that is not fair. We can bring our baggage with us, but we don't need to unpack it on someone else."

Taking her hand in his, "I had a woman I was deeply in love with who hurt me badly. She used me, cheated on me, threw it all in my face but would not let me go. When I would break it off she would cry and apologize and things would be nice for a little bit, then it would start again. She would demand things of me, and I would ask them of her in return, sometimes she would comply, other times she teased and would stop, when it was most infuriating. If I made a serious move to break it off she would get violent of suicidal, and it was that at the end that broke it off for good. She tried to be suicidal at the wrong time, and was institutionalized."

The words came out in a rush, his explanation for everything, and the worst part was reliving it all as he spoke. "I don't want to put it on you, but I find it hard still to get close. I just end up thinking of her and it always makes me angry. I don't want to be like that with you, but its hard to get past it all. I want a chance with you, I," here he stammered all his confidence draining away. "I think, no, I do love you." The hardest words he ever said and they came out in a rush, almost all together. "I'm sorry for everything, I don't want to pressure you, or lose you, but its hard. So hard."

Looking on her pleading, forgetting anyone and everyone around them, "I think you can understand?"

Aria kept her eyes down, not wanting to meet them just then.She took a deep breath, as he removed her hair which stubbornly swept with the wind.She slowly turned to face him, as he spoke.Her face showed confusion, almost a painful sorrow of not being in his arms right now.She sipped the drink he brought for her, and the sweet taste telling her it was Peter's choice. Peter had sent it with Vincent.It's taste was sweet as well as a little seductive, fruit but with the elegance of rose.

She looked at him as he tasted it too, a small smile forming her face at his expression. His words made absolute sense as she nodded lightly, feeling his large fingers slightly rub her palm.He was right.She pulled away from him, because sometimes he did things that reminded her of that horrible man that had made her life a hell.But she couldn't help it.Seeing him act like that, it got her so scared that sometimes she just wanted to run far away from the very resemblance of him.

She kept quiet, hearing what he told her.So that's what broke his heart.That girl played him so much that she completely crushed the old Vincent. The one who hoped to work everything out.The one who clinged to Love.That kind of Vincent was hard to imagine, but she knew that kind existed and she wanted that kind of Vincent.

"I would never be like that for you.I wanted to stay close to you, but my personal demons kept pushing me away then things would happen, and you would push me away."She spoke softly. However his words completely shook her.She looked up at him, taken back by his words. He wanted her? He wanted to be her? When he finally spoke the words, for a moment she froze.Every single moment spent with him rushed to her like a movie.Every word he ever spoke, every smile he ever gave.That first night with him, to meeting him in the office, then the bite, the sex on the desk, the lunch he took her to, the way he held her, the way he kissed.But what made her say it back was the remembrance of the moments spent away from him.The miserable, sad moments she wanted him.

"I love you too! I always have and always will, despite every thing I ever did or say.I love you Vincent. You and you alone"With that, she pressed his lips to her, unable to control.

Feeling those soft lips caress his he let himself fall into them. Not as he had become, wanting just for the sake of lust and living from pleasure to pleasure, but as he had been one who could take a moment and delve into a kiss to make it last a lifetime. To enjoy the touch of the cheek, the way the long brown hair fluttered about in the wind, caressing his cheek and face. Long strands that blew in and on their lips, merging into the kiss and forcing them to part. Those dark brown eyes were wounded, more than he was, and he didn't want to see that flash of pain and fear again but he knew it would take awhile for them to come to grips with what they had been.

Stroking the hair away he looked at her, wanting her, for the sake of herself. Not just because she was a beauty, nor that she had a body that he would pounce upon at first sight when out somewhere. He wanted Aria for herself. She eased him, and as he had opened the door to the pain and suffering that had been his life before, it hurt less now that he had someone to share it with. Someone who understood. Slowly he picked her up, careful of her ankle and started walking back to the hotel.

"I still want to punch Peter for what he gave me last night, the one at the bar was a waste." He admitted bashfully to her as they walked in, she still held the drink. Every movement was a pleasure to watch, he wondered how he would work with her outside his office, all he would want to do was watch her every minute of the day and dream of her. Perhaps have another private meeting with her, but there would be time for that. "Still, if it got us back together I guess it was worth it. Though, you realize we'll butt heads again later once our demons come out, I doubt we've exorcised them. We're going to need a lot of patience," he almost made a joke of it as he made it to the elevator and back up to the room.

---

Peter felt the arm hook under his, "well, well. I thought you were going soft on her, and you gave her to him." The last word came out as if Betty was immediately going to be sick, as if Vincent's name was one of the worst curse words ever.

"Well, she was stuck on him. She loves him," he shrugged his shoulder and took another beer from the bartender.

"I thought you were stuck on her?" Betty looked up at him with curious eyes. Eyes he had looked at in the morning in his, or her, bed with interest. It seemed a long time ago.

"I guess I wasn't as much as I thought. She wanted Vincent, so maybe they can work it out. She's as sweet as he is sour, it might do them both a world of good." The beer was cold and slipped down his throat leaving a trail of shiver down his spine.

"That punch you gave Vincent?" Betty ran her hand up and down his arm, the touch affectionate, as if she was looking for something.

"He was being a jerk, and I wanted to help her, but I guess I ended up without her anyway."

"That's good," Peter turned to Betty with a questioning look on his face as Betty pressed her lips to his. The kiss lingered, reawakening passions in him that he thought long dead, or at least dormant under their friendship. As she pulled back, that coy smile on her face, the lush lips curled out with that smile he so loved to see. A finger came and she pressed it against his lips to stop him, "I never got engaged you know. Peter, you are without a doubt the most handsome and nicest guy I ever met, but you always seemed sort of too passive. A girl needs a man with fire in his loins," her other hand snaked under the bar and groped his crotch with an immediate effect. "I thought that breaking it off and telling you I was engaged might give you that fire. Instead it took Aria. You have no idea how hard it has been for me the past year to be near you, wanting you, and yet not. I want you Peter, I always have, but I want a man who can stand up for what he believes in, you showed me you can do that. You definitely have some fire in you, I would like to see it come out more," she tugged at his zipper as if to make a point.

"But," was all he could squeeze out before her finger pressed back into his lips.

She shook her head, "don't speak. Just take me upstairs and show me how much fire is in there, then we can take it a step at a time."

Her arms wrapped around his neck, as she kissed him.His lips tasted peach like, with hints of rose and strong taste of whiskey-a mixture of drinks he just had.But in his mouth, everything seemed to taste sweeter and better.Their lips fit together perfectly, like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle-always meant to be together. As she kissed him, her mind remembered every moment she had spent with him, every single moment from the very beginning to the very end.

The first time she saw him at that crammed up bar, to the night he took her home, then so rudely pushed her away.How she swore to never see or meet him again then ending up at the same office where he worked.The time he pinned her to the desk then how she bit him to get away, then the lunches she had with him, his compliments, his smiles, his eyes-the flight when she was sitting next to himto the time he saved her from those men today's bebeautiful morning and the slap in the elevator-She had travelled a tiring journey with him and now it was time to rest.

As he kissed her, above everything she felt at that moment, the most Iimportant emotion was of love.She felt loved.And that was all she really wanted.From the very start, she had gone out to search love for herself.She often tried to find love at places which bore none for her, but now she finally found it and she would notlet Iit go.

She felt loved and complete, what more could one need?

Smiling as she pulled back, she gasped lightly as he wrapped his arms around her and scooped her up.Maintaining her grip around his arm, she held her drink as he started to walk in."You hit Peter in the bar?Vincent..admit it.You deserved that punch. You called me your cast off slut.I would have punched you if he hadn't"She spoke playfully, caressing his cheek lightly.She was glad that this trip worked for her, and was looking forward to going back with him.Suddenly, the gloomy world looked much much brighter with him by her side.

"What is with you and Peter?"She finally asked him as they stepped onto the elevator.The elevator door blinged lightly, taking them up to his room."You know, we have him to thank for."She knew he knew already.Without Peter, both of them would never have been together.She nodded lightly, resting her head on his chest She yawned lightly, resisting the urge to sleep in his arms, afraid she might wake up and realize this was all a dream."We'll deal with our demons.I'll be the wind beneath your wings."

That night, not only did Aria and Vincent seemed to unite but another couple faced the similar kind of reunion of their passion.

Vincent wanted to roll his eyes when Aria brought up last night. For once he thought better of it, with her so close to him, with a drink in hand, and her in his arms where he was not going to drop her - it seemed stupid. Vain almost. Still he couldn't just let it go and he tightened his lips as he swallowed hard, knowing honesty was the only thing that was going to keep it going between them.

"I was mad, at you, Peter, myself, everyone. Each time I got mad I lashed out, didn't matter who I hurt so long as it was someone else, like the act of it would make me feel better. I told myself it would, though it never did. You can fool yourself for only so long."

As to Peter, "well that is a longer conversation, but", he took a breath as they went up the elevator. They had both begun at the company and it seemed like they were the ones the women were drawn to, the dark, mysterious guy and the white knight ready to come to the rescue. Vincent as the dark, rogue teased them, even dated one, but it ended badly as they had to work together. Peter was the one everyone came to for succor or a smile, Vincent was the one they wanted to secretly be with, or so he thought, but of that a rivalry had come. Peter was ok but was never forceful, or he might have risen more, Vincent want it, was hungry for it and did get the promotions, the bigger team. Now it was more a memory, and as he held Aria in his arms, giving her what she wanted, and taking a little of what he did softly traced her face with kisses as he took in what she said.

"Yes, I guess we do owe him something," as she talked of demons his thoughts went to his own. Locked away, far away, never to come back to him he hoped. Exorcised by something better. "Maybe I'll return the favor to him when we get back."

Aria nodded to him.He lashed out, when he did not want his emotions to engulf him.She cried when it seemed too much to her.Different ways, similar cause.She smiled up at him, not pressing on to it anymore.For it did not matter.All that mattered was that he loved her and wanted her."I won't ask anymore"She spoke, softly.

She laughed lightly, as he kissed her jaw and cheeks, placing wet marks everywhere. His kisses felt divine, as if all the love he couldn't expressed with his words, came out with his kisses and touches.In his arms she felt so complete.For once, she truly felt happy again.They quietly stepped out of the elevator then out to his room.She sipped her drink, finishing the fruity pleasant drink."God, I'm tired"She spoke, yawning again.Today had been a very eventful day for both of them.

She was just about to lay down, when she sat up again.She unzipped her dress, letting the white gown fall off from her body.Sitting just in her white lace bra and thong, she crawled to her side, stretching a little. Her finger curled as she beckoned him closer, a small flirtous smile coming to her lips as she pulled him closer.

Her lips kissed his strong jaw,which then followed down to his strongly corded neck.Her fingers unbuttoned his shirt, tugging it off his body, as she felt the feel of his muscles beneath them."Hmm, Any plans how to make this last night in Miami a memorable one?"She whispered in his ears, slowly tracing her tongue over his ear lobe.

As Aria undressed and moved across the bed to him, clad only in her underwear it was the look in her eyes, and the kisses on his body that drew his attention. It had been a long time since he even wanted to lay next to someone who knew much about him, that subtle fear of anyone getting too close again made him cast them off long before then. His fear of getting hurt had become an armor that pushed away so no one would get close and learn his secret, now it didn't matter. Lying exposed next to Aria it felt as natural as what he was about to do next.

"I could think of a few things," he answered her with a slight laugh and an undertone of desire.

Cat-like he pulled her up to him, his lips mashing into hers. Drinking deep the love and lust at the edge of her mouth, he could never get enough of this. Vincent didn't care anymore who woke up next to him in the morning, as long as it was her. She'd put up with him, knew how to tread lightly, as he did her. Both wounded and holed up together, they could heal at their own pace. Slowly his hand traced the line down her back, feeling the shallow depression down her spine until it reached her thong, the soft, exposed cheeks were more than arousing. As was the wet spot he felt as a finger slipped between her thighs.

As he kissed he let his tongue trace a line along her jaw to her ear, as he lay her back his kisses went down her neck to her shoulder. With a deft motion he reached the clasp and pulled the bra away, kissing down to her soft breasts. Then her nipples, tracing the outline of them with his tongue, sucking the nipple as it perked up under his touch. Then down, lower over her stomach. Feeling the slight muscles and the tightening whenever he reached over and found a sensitive place, such as reaching back up to stroke her breasts. Then lower towards her thighs, his eyes looking up at her as he spread the space there and let his lips and tongue begin to touch Aria where it mattered.

Aria laughed softly, giggling with happiness as she sat on his lap.Feeling his warm arms wrap around her body entirely and feeling his soft lips on her, she did not want to move away from here ever.She wanted to stay in his arms forever.Nothing else mattered to her now except him.She wanted to wake up to his face and sleep with a good night's kiss received by him.She wanted to be there for him, to soothe him in times of pain, to look after him when he got sick and to kiss him when he needed it the most.

She closed his eyes, feeling his tongue trail up her jaw, to her cheek as he
kissed her.She felt his hand trail down her back as she gasped lightly, when he pinned her back down, with him crawling on top of her.Her arms wrapped around his arms, her fingers gently tracing up his biceps.She wanted to know every inch of his skin.His skin was like a holy grail she had got to find and she did not want to lose it.Her fingers settled on the nape of his neck as she tilted her neck back, giving him as much skin as he required.

She closed her eyes, feeling her bra unhook as her breasts were freed from their restrains.She moaned lightly, arching her body up for him.A louder moan left her lips as his hot tongue traced her bud, making her even more so wet.Soft purrs left her lips as her hands clutched the sheet beneath her, feeling his kisses everywhere.Her body was inactive most the time but suddenly, when he touched her everything became super active and super sensitive, reacting to his every touch by sending shivers of pleasure run down her body.

"Ah God, Vincent. "

When his lips reached her there, she gasped loudly in pleasure.Her body jerked and she pulled herself away from him, just a little to gain his attention. "You needn't kiss me there.."She spoke softly, panting."I won't be able to return this favour so I don't want to feel obliged to do it."She loved it when men kissed down there, hell it was the most amazing of things but she won't be able to give it back, and maybe this was her punishment.

Vincent smiled as she admitted she would not be able to return the favor, before he might have been more upset about it all. Now, it didn't really matter, there was so much they could do that while he loved to have his cock licked and sucked he could work out something else. His tongue delved inside her, feeling Aria's wetness on the tip of his tongue as he probed inside slowly, working his way in while inhaling her musk.

After his tongue and wormed its way inside he moved back, a hand on either thigh to hold them in place, "don't worry about it." He looked up at her as he moved his mouth back, "you can make it up another way." Winking at her let his mouth and tongue continue slipping between her legs, pushing apart the wet lips as he sought out the sweet, sweet depths inside her. His lips brushing against her clitoris, slowly kissing it and lightly sucking it into his mouth.

Holding her down Vincent continued, licking and sucking, teasing and pushing Aria closer and closer to her own orgasm. Looking for those signs he knew from before, as her body writhed under his hands, her thighs looking to close or move away from him as his tongue slipped in and out of her spread pussy. The juices flowed out of her, the smell of it spurring him on to lick and tease her more and faster, he loved the scent the feel of those muscles within pushing against him, something about it all turned on a switching within and he almost imagined himself diving in with his tongue and fingers.

Feeling her stomach tighten as he pushed her own, looked up at her face waiting to see that moment when he knew she was going to cum. So he could lap it all up, drink in the flood of juices as she came, silently lapping and looking he watched knowing the moment was close.

Aria expected him to pull back, come back up.She loved it when men paid attention there but also knew it wasn't fair to him if she refused to do it.A small surprised gasp left her lips, as she moaned in delight."Oh.."She moaned, feeling his hot tongue wiggle inside her, teasing her.Her lips curved into a smile at his words, as she laid back, letting him control for now.

A loud moan left her lips as she arched her chest, feeling his hot mouth dominate over her sensitive sex. She got wetter by every passing second, the room filling with her loud moans and deep pants.Her fingers clutched the sheets tightly, causing them to wrinkle beneath her.She shifted her head, her thighs wanting to close to the extreme pleasure he was giving her.She felt her heat build up, as she moaned loudly."Aah...ohh..Vincent!"She moaned his name out loud, arching her hips as he continued to lap at her pussy.

Her brows arched up as she ssqueezed her eyes shut.Her teeth chewing on her pink bottom lip due to this unbelievable pleasure, her breasts rising up and down as she tried to control as much as she could.

A few moments of this sweet torture and she knew she was finally going to orgasm. Her lips screamed his name, as jitters ran down her body when she orgasmed.Her fingers pulled at the sheets, panting loudly as her hot juices cameddirectly to his lips."Oh Fuck"She laid back, breathing hard as she felt every inch of her body come alive with pleasure."Oh God.That was.."She shook her head, pushing back her long hair that rested on her face.

Back
Top Bottom