Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Things you can't understancd (Llyon and WonderfullyG)

Llyonveil

Meteorite
Let the following text colour define character: Velyselita Va Pandora's Narrative Post. Let the following text colour define Yoshida, Hashiro's narrative post. Let the following text colour define Yoshida, Setsuka's narrative post. -------------------

Welcome to the Gates of Llyon. I'm your host Llyonveil and today we'll be taking a trip into a preconceived world and plot. What does this mean? Well, to any and all new comers spectating this excursion, This means that you probably won't understand what's going on as the seeds of this adventure have been planted some time ago and have sprouted into something too great for its former media of expression to contain.
If you still wish to spectate then by all means do however I implore you In the spirit of kinship as a fellow roleplayer to not interfere and make replies unless you are officially injected into the realm.

I thank you.

Gates%20of_zpszgtp4sag.png

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀​

This tale takes place in a fictional variant of Japan that cross-references various themes, places and objects. Please treat all information you see as false/pure fiction.

Tojo Headquarters - Tokyo, Japan « 3:27am - August 23rd, 2007 »

Although the floor of the room was matted, Hashiro could hear the movements of Velyselita and to a certain degree, see her. A soft, radiant but dark chuckle filled the air as a beautiful, fair skinned woman decloaked, becoming visible to the naked eye before Hashiro. "Well well well~" She began with a sing-song tone to her words. "A son. fancy that." The woman sat down behind the older gentleman and wrapped her thin graceful arms around his chest and licked up his neck slowly. Hashiro was unfazed and stared at the wall before him with great intensity and focus. "Why did you not inform me of this son of yours...?" She asked him calmly yet menacingly. "The boy is irrelevant. I didn't even know his name before today. His mother kept him away from me. And for good reason at that." Hashiro replied without wrinkling so much as a hair on his eyebrow. Pandora had difficulty accepting that response and thusly continued to pry. "That boy claimed to have powers..." She said licking her lips gently which sparked disgust in Hashiro's expression--naturally giving her pleasure. "His power...is the ability to alter his age, Physically and mentally. No more no less. He's worthless...and also a child...as in under age..." Pandora burst into a fit of laughter before regaining her composure and gently biting his ear. "Silly mortal~ I already told you I have eyes only for the Ice boy, Tsukiyomi, Rino. Besides...my attraction to your son...would be for that...useful power of his~" She said with a devilish smile. "No!" The older gentleman's response was swift and powerful and despite the fact that the Matted floors seldom made high volume sounds upon impact, Hashiro's fist crashing down on the mat caused a loud thud to resonate around the large room. This caused Pandora to chuckle deviously. "Oh~? You dare deny me?" She said half jokingly. She soon stood back up and smiled. "Fine. You keep doing my bidding, and I'll leave your family alone. After all, I can't keep killing them off...or I'll have no leverage over you~" She said with a sinister laugh.

By the time her brother got home, Setsuka had woken up after recovering from her dirt nap. Her body became aware enough to notice her brother was no longer in her arms. Her eyes slowly opening, adjusting to the darkness around her, she immediately noticed Kimiko was nowhere to be found. she slowly forced herself on all fours and finally sat on her rump, looking around. "Kimi...?" She called out wondering where the little boy could have possibly gone. Frowning softly. She hugged her pillow. She started to think she did way more damage to him then she had initially thought. She curled up into a ball on her bed and sighed softly.

Kimi sped his way home, every once in a while hitting the steering wheel with his palm out of anger. He had parked in the garage and just sat there after turning the ignition off. He glared at the wall in front of him, just glaring in anger but taking slow breaths to reclaim his calm composure. Once he was calm he finally got out and shut the door once pulling the umbrella out. The tall well muscled male walked inside and back toward his room. He opened the door slowly and saw his older sibling still in bed. He supposed she was just asleep , so he just proceeded but very quietly. He put her umbrella back in its place, figetting with it for a second so it was back exactly the way it was. He looked at her again to make sure still in the same sleeping position. She looked so cute hugging that pillow. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before going into the bathroom, pushing the door so it was almost closed but not closed so would not make a noise and washed his face to cool himself down. This whole thing infuriated him so much. Why couldn't that piece of shit of a father tell him anything.. But he couldn't think of that he had to just calm down so he would be able return to his normal little actual age before Setsuka would wake up. He couldn't let her know he was out and where he had been. He began to undress as the cold water to his face wasn't seemingly working, so he was going to jump into a cold shower. But it was also just a smart idea in case he did revert to small he would not be tangled in a huge mess of adult male clothing.

Back
Top Bottom