Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All Alone in the Woods (Chainedkitten and Anansi)

chainedkitten11

Planetoid
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://drachearannak.deviantart.com/art">http://drachearannak.deviantart.com/art</a><!-- m --> ... -114568386

In her little cabin a little red light was blinking. It was early morning and the soft sounds of Vivaldi were playing through her cabin, waking her around 7:30 in the morning. Dressed in only a large cotton shirt that hung to her knees, Anne yawned, stretching her arms over her head. She slipped out of her bed and headed to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and running a brush through her hair before she went to get her morning tea. Examining herself in the mirror, Anne saw what she always did. Thick brown hair hair that fell in waves around her face, long bangs, green eyes, lightly tanned skin. Frowning Anne wondered why with all the time she spent in the sun how she wasn’t as dark as night.

The kettle still rested on the stove, half filled with water. So Anna lit the burner and turned around to take a view of the woods out her very large front window.The land her cabin sat on was beautiful. Tall evergreens and broad leaf trees all over. Ferns, and deer trails that were good for riding. Her cabin was only three rooms and made of logs. There was the bedroom, the bathroom and the kitchen and living room were in an L shape. There was a large lake in the middle of the property and it had quite a few good sun tanning spots and swimming areas. It did happen to be right next to the other house on the property that was not inhabited. The old owner-an old man- had died not too long ago. But Anne and him hadn’t been close, though they defiantly weren’t rude to each other. That’s when she saw the red blinking light.

“What the…” Walking over to the display she hit the touch screen and pulled up the small camera at the gate. A BMW sat there. “A BMW? What kind of idiot brings that kind of car here?” Shaking her head, her tea forgotten, Anna went to her bedroom and changed. As she left the cabin she grabbed her Land Rover’s keys off the nail in the wall. Whoever the hell he was she was going to throw him out. Idiot couldn’t apparently read ‘No Trespassing’ signs.

Her car was a bit beat up but still worked fine. Anne didn’t drive around here much, preferring to hike or ride one of her horses. Getting gas way out here was kind of difficult so she normally saved it for trips to town. But Anne wanted him off her land quickly and the time it would take to walk or saddle up then ride would be too long. Slipping into the driver’s seat she started the car and headed down the rocky dirt path towards the gate. Hopefully he’d be gone by the time she got there.

Ankab stood by his car and sighed. He had completely forgotten about this gate and the path on his way here. After the funeral he had simply gone back to work and quit intent to live out his days as his father would have wanted to. He would live out the man's dream. Still in his black suit he leaned against the gate completely having forgotten he had a remote for the motors that were out of sight due to his memories of his father doing the same and simply began to push forcing the gate back in a display of strength as it creaked due to its sheer weight. The cut of his suit stretched as he did so muscles hidden beneath its smooth surface trying to push out of their prison of cloth as he did so.

His mind flooded back to all the times he had seen his father do this exact same thing so many times when he was younger. Finishing pushing it back he looked at his bmw and sighed at the thought of the excess remembering how simply they had lived after his mother left. Six hundred acres with a lake in the middle. His father's side on the north and his mother's on the south of it. Two houses built exactly opposite one another since the time of the divorce when he was ten. He hadn't seen his mother much since, not for lack of trying on her part but simply because she felt like a stranger to him. In the last twelve years he had grown up without her. Cut that time in half and he had started college without her being around much, the occasional card or present. Her calling him to cry about how he had rejected her. In the last three he had been taking care of his sick father taking a job in the city the old man despised so much, forcing the old man to come to that city and stay in a top care hospital facility. He had poured hundreds of thousands into caring for the once powerful woodsman who had become and enfeebled old man far before his time.

He stared upwards, his hazel-green eyes staring aimlessly at the sky, wondering if there really was a creator who would revel in such horrid irony that a man who had lived all his life in the city died hooked up to a machine in the middle of a bustling metropolis that he despised with all of his heart. Ankab looked downwards after staring at his hands as he thought of his father, the backs of them were unmarred, a tapestry of unbroken rich dark caramel colored flesh, his palm smooth as a river rock. He had come up here till six years previous, each year living the life of a woodsman, living with his father, then it all ended so suddenly. In the end, his hands dwarfed those of the shell of a father he had remaining. Reaching up he pulled off his black tie and undid his collar before he ran his hands along his short curly hair. He had so much left, and yet he had nothing. He had expected things to get better, he had raised millions in a short amount of time to try and make it better. He had hired the best, he had tried everything, or at least so it had seemed. "Da.." Stopping short he stood and turned to face the sound of the approaching vehicle heading down the trail. "Mother." He said slowly as he looked up pondering if she had the alarm go off in her cabin and headed down to talk to him.

Her Rover rumbled over the dirt path, shaking her back and forth as the tires rolled over ever increasingly large rocks. It reminded her to get a shovel out sometime and try and clear some of these out. This ride was going to make her ass hurt the rest of the day. Frowning at that thought Anne shifted gears to give the engine a break. Too bad there wasn’t anything she could do for the axel or suspension. The dust that she was kicking up swirled around her car making her cough and covering her with a thin layer of the brownish red stuff.

At the large gate she brought the Rover to an albeit jerky but complete stop, then jumped out of her door-less car. “And who the hell are you?” She said, her hair swishing along with her hips. Her appearance really showing how they lived out here in the middle of nowhere. Walking over to the gate she looked at the impeccably dressed black guy. “What are you doing on my property? And why are you assaulting my gate?”

He was an odd combination. When Anne had been in business she never saw any black guys who weren’t trouble. And this man looked so far from trouble as to be borderline ‘white’. His car was better than hers, his clothes better then hers, even his features and hair looked neater and more professional then hers. Smirking to herself about her border-line racist thoughts she continued to stare at him, hands on her hips. Those kinds of things pop into your head even when you aren’t a racist bigot. Just like thinking that Mexican busboys need to learn to speak god-damn English!

And, this guy didn’t even look like he owned a gun!

His eyes glanced over her curtly and without so much as a second's lingering in any one spot before he tilted his head. She most definitely wasn't his mother, or one of her people. Her attitude and presentation gave away that she had lived here for some time thus she was either a squatter, poacher, or his mother had sold the land she had owned. "Your land? That's amusing, because I have a deed in my vehicle that says at least half of this land is mine, and if you are violating that I'd leave if I were you." He said back in a calm yet cold voice.

His eyes didn't break from hers as most males' would have to gaze over her body, instead they stared into hers with a cold and clinical hardness to them as though he were simply looking through her or examining to see if anything lay within. "I assume that either my mother has finally given up on me and decided to sell the land or you are a squatter." He added soon after. "In any case, I'm willing to over look the latter and give you a chance to leave if you will give me a ride to my father's cabin on the north side of the lake." Pausing he thought on it. "Well it is my cabin now that my father has passed." He added. His unwavering eyes and unflinching voice as well as his lifted almost predatory gaze unnerved some yet she had confronted him not the other way around.

Parting his legs he opened his hands towards her to let her see he was unarmed before he made his way over to his car and grabbed a large duffel bag as well as a brief case. "If you are a squatter and you refuse, I'll simply jog there and have the police come to evict you." He said in a voice that was slightly more cold with a slight lilt to the end to communicate the weight of his statement.

A squatter? Jesus did she really look that bad? Looking down at herself she did admit that she was dusty and frumpy. But she didn’t look like a squatter. “Well you answered your own question. I’m not a squatter and half of this land is mine. I’ve been living here for six years. I’m assuming then that your mother sold me her half. She said the man across the way was her ex. I knew he died not long ago and I suppose I should have recognized you. You look a little like both of them.” She glanced back at his car. “I would think though that with parents like yours you’d know not to bring a damn BMW here. That thing is just going to collect rust out here.”

Though he didn’t look anywhere but her eyes, when he turned to get his duffel Anna stared at his butt. He was a very nicely built man. And Anna had always been partial to black man. She fantasized about their much darker skin against her own and even thinking of it now made her wet. Best not to let onto it though, he didn’t seem very friendly. He basically said she looked homeless.

Going to her car she grabbed her car keys out of the ignition and went to the fence, unlocking it. “I’ll give you a ride. Do you have the keys to your Dad’s cabin?” She asked as she walked back to her door less Rover. Sliding into the front seat she turned the car on and looked at the cold-eyed man. It occurred to her that he was going to get that nice expensive suit dusty and dirty and inside she smiled. He was going to look about as much of a squatter as she did by the time they got to his Father’s apartment.

Ah, justice.

"To answer your indignation to my statement you could have been anything. I'm sure there are attractive squatters out there." He said tossing her a sort of compliment though it was slightly backhanded. "I just buried my father, my mother has gone off and vanished, and I've decided to start over, I'm sure I had other things on my mind making me forget about the path." He said slowly before he stretched and slowly turned about. He didn't care for appearances anymore. In a single quick motion he slipped off his jacket, then he quickly undid the buttons of his shirt. He slid down his shirt over an expanse of taut brown muscle that was his back. A few small scars adorned it here and leaning over his back seat he put down the suit Jacket, his shirt and tie. Soon after he removed his shoes and stepped onto the ground. His back still to her but his feet were obviously large even for someone of his size and they rested on the ground with a slight tilt of someone about to run or attack another.

He didn't hesitate to slide off his pants his muscular backside framed in the boxer briefs he wore. He'd be swimming so this woman would see him like this some time or other so it didn't bother him. He kept his legs close together though so any evidence of what was in the front was hidden from her whether it dangled or not. He slowly pulled on a pair of sweat pants followed by some boots which he quickly tied. Soon after he pulled on a tshirt. Folding his pants he put it with the shirt and jacket before he picked up the duffel and brief case and walked over to her car. "And yes I do have the key." He added soon after before he hit a button on his car key locking it.

Oh god. When he started undressing her mouth had gone dry. Then it and another part of her anatomy had gone wet. He was gorgeous, especially when his double-edged mouth was quiet. Lordy he could sound insulting, even if the words were not. But watching him undress was like having a lover dribble warm chocolate sauce on your clit and then licking it off with a broad long sweep of his tongue. This man was so beautiful, with strong muscles and tight skin over them. He clearly worked out and kept himself well, there was no way anyone could look this way and care a great deal about being healthy. What was odd though was how comfortable he was getting nearly naked in front of her. Though she had to admit to herself that she was a bit disappointed when his undies didn’t drop like his pants previously had. Devious thoughts entered her mind and she wondered if she’d ever get to see this man naked.

A small part of her resented that he wasn’t going to get his nice suit dirty. This man’s underhanded comments were annoying. He hadn’t even said thank you that she was driving him to his home! Nor had he even attempted niceness. I mean, she lived on this property, she had no idea anyone else was coming out, and as a single female she had a right to defend her space.

“Well I appreciate you being so thankful about this ride. You’re probably the most gentlemanly man I’ve ever met.” Her voice dripped sarcasm.

He kept his eyes on the road deep in his own thoughts and figuring on how the cabin would be. He also remembered that there was an old military jeep up by it kept in pristine condition. However years of neglect might mean he'd need a ride from her again back to town in order to get parts and oil. He looked her over briefly and noted her demeanor, she was a bit flushed and he wondered if he had been busy on her way down, he could detect a heat in the cabin as well as a slight scent but ignored it overall. What mattered now was getting home and sorting out his life.

"I don't know the men you deal with.." He began with a slight grin. "but unlike them, I don't do anything prematurely, including thanks. You will get more than an adequate reward when you drop me off." He said slowly to her letting it hang in the air, his voice was now dulcet and slightly sultry as he did so knowing he may need a ride back down. He smiled to her softly, his expression changing his eyes softening as he tried to be nicer to her.

"I'm Ankab by the way." He said as he extended his hand towards her slowly. "And you miss? We are going to be neighbors, I should know at least your name if nothing else."

The sudden, albeit welcomed, switch from blank to exuding sexuality threw Anne off a bit. It gave her the idea that this man was a chameleon who could change his feelings, or at least, his expressed feelings at any time and do it extremely effectively. Already his smile and rich voice was making her pussy wet and her nipples more sensitive. Anne knew that this wasn’t the full force of his charm, oh no, this was just a little taste of it. Living next to him is going to be fun, she thought.

“Well, maybe you should consider being premature about being nice.” Smiling she took his hand and shook it, while still keeping her eyes and most of her attention on the road. “But it’s better late than never right?” Anne still wondered what an ‘adequate reward’ would be. It’s not like she needed anything from him. Though when he said that her mind immediately thought that either it was going to be really good or really bad. And no one would ever know if he chopped her up and buried her out here. The thought made her shiver.

“I’m Anne. Nice to meet you.”

He licked his lips slowly as he continued to look out the window. His pink tongue slowly stroke the full expanse of the upper then the lower before he smacked his lips together softly and leaned back into his seat. He could smell the scent getting stronger and saw her nipples peaking through her shirt. He found it amusing she had just met him yet liked him so much, but as he took note of her nipples he also took note of the rest of her. He glanced briefly before he looked at the path. "You know how you go to the left? Go to the right, that path leads to mine." He said to her slowly.

"So Anne, what brings you up this way, we are in the middle of hundreds of acres, and miles of forest around it, why the nearest town is about three hours from here." He said to her simply as he tilted his head and glanced at her. "I mean my parents lived here for years without so much as a visitor, yet you came up here and bought the place." He added soon after now genuinely curious as to why she would be all the way out here.

She glanced over at him and smiled. “Hey, I’ve been on this property for a while I know where everything goes. I haven’t gotten lost here in, oh, I don’t know, two years? I haven’t seen you much so if I’m out hiking I may come across your butt sitting on a rock wondering where to go huh? Or maybe you aren’t much of a hiker. Swimming is good this time a year though it’s about to start getting really chilly. You father stocked fish in there so you can fish all year round. He let me, and I paid him about $200 a year for the privilege. Think you’ll continue the tradition?”

She was absolutely desperate to find something to talk about that would take her mind away from how hot he was and how much every little movement he made made her want to jump him. It was completely understandable, he was built, obviously intelligent, wealthy and he was out here on all this property alone, with her. Mmm, the possibilities! That thought caught her aback, she wasn’t sexually promiscuous and she didn’t go after just anyone. For some reason he was hitting her just right.

“So are you going to live out here or just arrange your father’s things?”

He laughed softly as she began to talk, it was babbling really as she continued trying desperately to find some kind of common ground with him. "I lived here for sixteen years." He said to her slowly. "I do hike, I actually did parkour back in the city and ran every day." He added soon after. Swimming would be fun, and I don't need your money, fish to your heart's content." He said to her slowly as he continued to look out the window his eyes scanning over the trees as he passed them. "I know about winters up here..hopefully its still stocked up and hasn't been raided else I might find myself coming through your way for warmth." He teased slowly as he looked over at her. He smiled warmly, the first real smile he had made in a few months, he placed his hand under his chin in brief thought as he spoke again.

"You and I will be neighbors for a while." He said to her simply. "I originally wanted to be a doctor...I actually got into med school but the money starting out wasn't good enough, my dad was dying, I needed money quickly." He said slowly to her. "I'm rather good at mending cuts, scrapes, and bones." He said slowly before he looked up seeing the cabin with what seemed to be a large oak through it's roof. The roof was slightly caved in to one side due to the tree falling, the branches had grown through the windows on the east side yet the rest of the house was relatively undamaged. The doors were opened somewhat and cans and the like were open and scattered along the front yard along with various scraps and animal droppings laying about the property. "Looks like I may be spending time on your couch." He said slowly to her.

Back
Top Bottom