Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kronos Library - DonVoltonus 1x1

OrangeFlames

Planetoid
Felix stared at the high assortment of books. Bright lights and small rays and holograpghic projections littered the new aged library. Here such erotic things and creatures could be learned about first hand. They could be usedd to experiance hands on interactions. Used for real life situations. And what better way to learn than to come to this place? Felix walked to a secluded room and sat down as a terminal turned on, greeting them.

A projection of a Lamia appeared, one of the many non-human librarians working in the underground archives. "Hello patron. What are you looking for today?" She smiled. The archives were linked to the surface by a series of tubes, allowing any book to be sent right to the rooms.

(If you still want gore, there can be a way to pull somebody's conciousness into the book instead of summoning the creature, and in there, dying will just throw them back out into their body.)

(Anything you choose is fine. I am sorry I have not responded to this in a few days. I have missed this one along with another user. )

"Lamia, please show me books on war and destruction." He said this while he stared at the holograpghic projection. He was not surr what he even should do first. In fact he just seemed to want to be engulfed in anythin. Just as long as different things happened.

"Give me a moment." The holograph slithered about, picking up books. "There are over 48 thousand hits for war. I have selected a few based on your prior check-outs."

Three covers came up on screen.

The Hound of Hades:
A book about the hell hound Cerberus. Nearly the size of a bull, a towering three-headed canine with crests of blue flame running down it's back.

The Time Wars: Anubis:
A book about the alien Anubis, seen as a god in olden times, a jackal man with strange and sexual powers.

Darest Depths:
A book on ocean life once used in war by the gods, a beast of countless tentacles that crushed both ships, and the wills of women it captured.

"If none of these are to your taste, I could further refine the search."

Back
Top Bottom