Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you see what I see Kuziya and Fuu

OOC: Awww sorry Zara but Sumi had to go to class though she worries about you.

In class 4-C their was minimal chatter as everyone was mostly a freshman and new. Gazes were shy and invited as some people talked. The social butterflys were chipper and speaking with ease. Many spoke of the commotion this morning but stopped when Nana and then Zara came into the room.

Nana moved to the very back the last seat to the left with a window overlooking the school quad. "Hey!" she barked sharply to the girl sitting there, "This here is my seat so get up! Sractched my name in it see?" her sharp finger nail tapped on an inprint. The girl was sweet looking with dark red hair and large green eyes dressed in the long sleeve uniform even in the spring warmth. Fear showed, intimidated, the girl yanked up her satchel stumbling and tripping to move fast enough.

Nana claimed her seat back.

OOC: That girl can be a side character or just NPC, it depends on how mny characters you want or if you wanna make some side ones?

Zara came in and had to stop a groan. Why? She sat down in the middle row with one other empty seat beside her. She saw the girl Nana had threatened and tried to beckon her over.

OOC maybe she could be a side character. I like it. She could be Zara's you know class friend you know what I'm talking about?

OOC: I know those friends Kuzi-san! :D. I changed her appearance dark red hair and green eyes with freckles~ Also she is from America, hehe~ sounds funny saying that.

The girl sought a refuge and her green eyes caught gray eyes they seemed nice. Slipping over the red head sat down arranging herself again then turning to give Zara a relieved smile, "Thank you...em oh!" she read the name tag quickly, "Zara." The girl's name-tag read: First year and read Croft, Riku.

Zara smiled. "Your welcome." she said sighing and grinning. "I'm Zara, but" she pointed at the tag then laughed.

OOc I like the appearance. Sorry for not replying. I think it's fine, but I'm connected through my phone's bluetooth I need my Wi Fi back.

Riku placed her hand over her mouth and giggled, "I saw and said, um I guess that saves introductions." her green eyes held a friendly look to them. She seemed nervous however if not a bit awkward, "Um, so, so what um god, I am bad at this," her voice was low and shy and her face cherry red making it hard to see her freckles.

OOC: Hehe~ I stole the name Riku~ But I love her already

OOC Kingdom hearts?

Zara blushed too. "Well it's ok I feel like that makes a good friendship bad introductions cuz I suck at intros too." she laughed blushing again.

OOC: Nuh uh, is that a video game right? From D. N. Angel ^^.

Riku giggled again knitting her hands together she wished she knew how to proceed and says something but her stomach got nervous and her tongue got tied for words as did her brain so she gave a weak smile and just nodded. She felt like a fool but this is what happened when you were sheltered for most of your life.....

OOC: Hey Kuziya-san do you agree with my idea of moving this role-play to Taboo? It is in a PM, I think.

OOC Oh yeah sorry I thought I sent the pm But I agree. Oh I haven't watched DN angel, but that's where I heard Riku from KH. My friend has watched it maybe she knows.

Zara sighed. She looked over at Nana then away. "She's dangerous. I'm new here, but already I know we've had our dealings."

OOC: Okay I will send the pm and attach you to it. That game is pretty popular, I just don't play many v-games. It is a great anime! You should check it out.

Riku tentatively look over to the snow haired girl, Nana was currently leaning back on two legs in her seat her feet propped up on the desk top. She was gazing out the window with a clear desire to be there and not in class. Riku gulped,

"I heard of the fight. And also that she is a held back. She should be a second year, but that is just a rumor." the red head whispered softly the information she heard. The door opened and a dark haired and eyed man walked in. He introduced himself as sensei Yoto writing on the broad.

"Alright it time to pick the electives from class 4-C. We need one boy and one girl for class leaders. Takers raise your hands."

A group of males raised their hands and a few females.

OOC: Kuziya-san mind playing a side character girl who is the second class leader? There are two so things will be fairer on gender sides.

Zara sighed. She didn't want to deal with Nana. "I know."

In the second row a girl named Jacinda rose her hand. She had shoulder length brown hair and soft hazel eyes too.

OOC I'm gonna say her nickname is Jace ok?

OOC: I like her! Sounds great!

Mr. Yoto gave a small smile glad to see eager leaders. "Okay, everyone who wants to come to the front, yes, come, come." Only one other girl came but three males in total, "Now introduce yourself and state your case. This will be your class to lead and shape. You will be in charge of their efforts and events."

Each cadidate said a few words introducing themselves. A debate happeened and it was finally down to the two elected students.

The girl leader was named Jacinda. her brown hair natural and pure as well as neat. Her hazel eyes held promise.

The boy leader was Satoshi. His raven locks were neat and short layered style on his head. he wore a pair of square frames over his own hazel eyes.

Mr. Yoto smiled again, "Great now that we have that settled we can get on with more information. " He explained the helping clean up after school rule. This was all their schools and they all need to take pride and care in it. He then assigned duties. students scrambled to get out pens and paper.

Of course Nana and Zara had already been sentence so they knew. Riku and Jacinda was choosen for helping the library.

The sensei then announced that extra activites and clubs would start in a week. He encourged everyone to participate.

OOC: I am such a rip off of that anime! gonna get sued lol jk!

OOC your cool it's an rp :)

Jace grinned she liked the library it gave her a chance to be in it and look at books she wanted to read. She sat back down and thought of the club she wanted to do.

Zara nodded she ane was worried about the first time cleaning with Nana. She felt like keeping her distance, but she didn't want to be worried about the girl so she pushed the feeling away. What club did she want to look at? She wondered if they had a LBGT club and decided to ask after class.

After that commotion died down the lesson started. About ever 45 minutes to the hour a new sensei would arrive to teach a different subject. Finally the lesson's were suspended for a time of lunch and relaxation. One could go anywhere on campus, to the cafeterias, outside or even stay in the class and eat just as long as you were not late. Most classes ate around the same time even the upper-classes.

Nana hopped up as soon as the huge school bell did its chime shoving her way passed people she was out the door in minutes flat. A few quiet whispers of "tch, rude." but no one dare said it to loud. Riku watched the snow haired girl go then turned to Zara giving a shy smile, "um.. what are you doing for lunch, Miss. Gatewood?" the pale girl had brought out a binto lunch box placing it on her desk.

Meanwhile, Sumi had shown up at the door of their classroom 4-C. This got a lot of mutters since it was very rare to see a senior in a first year class at all. Dark eyes brightened when they located Zara, "Hey Zara-chan want to go for lunch?" she knew the girl must be hungry not having any breakfast.

OOC: You okay Kuzo-san? Hope things are okay for you?

OOC I'm sorry Fuu-chan I know I keep disappearing and I don't want too, but stuff is in my life that gets in the way. I'm trying to get into a university and so I'll try to keep up pinky promise.

Zara glanced at the girl beside her. "I'm going to go eat with my friend do you want to come with us?" she asked rising to her feet and waving to Sumi.

Sumi gave a wave back and motioned for the first year to come out into the hall so they could head for lunch. Riku looked from Zara then to Sumi then down to her bento lunch box face flushing hotly, "Oh-O no, no thank you...." the red head did not wish to intrude and it did not help that the green eyed student thought she terrible company. She took several deep breaths trying to steady herself before looking up to Zara, "Yo....you have fu. fu. fu fun. I'll see you after." her quiet voice was very squeaky and choppy as she got that sentence out.

OOC: I understand now Kuziya-san! reply when you can! *snuggles*

Zara looked at her as she rose. "All right enjoy your lunch." she said before Sumi. However her face was twisted in a frown. "Okay let's go to lunch." she said trying to make an efort to smile.

Sumi saw the frown wondering what is was about and quickly tried to make it better by saying, "Don't worry you will get to eat this time I promise, we are going to go to the other cafe on campus just in case so cheer up Zara-chan!" Sumi encouraged determined to not let something happen this time. It was her duty as a senior and dorm mom to keep the peace and righteousness alive.

Zara smiled "Okay! There are two Sumi-san?" she looked excited. "How big is campus?" she said as her stomach growled.

OOC Did I get that right Fuu-chan?

OOC: Yes Kuzi-san! :)

Sumi gave a laugh nodding, "Oh yes! The one is the main one but there is another eatery across the quad. It is a bit smaller but nice," Sumi explained as they walked down steps and weaved through people. Finally, they made it. The place was nice and cozy. They focused on a variety of meals. Sumi rubbed her stomach pulling out her card, "I would love a sandwich and sushi."

Zara did the same. "Mmm a sandwich does sound good, but maybe I'll pass on the sushi." she said grinning eyes looking around. "Hmm maybe...some chips sounds good."

"Sounds great!" Sumi agreed getting their food they sat down eating, "How are classes going Zara-chan pretty okay? See any shruggles ahead in a subject?" always the eager on to help with a problem the future dorm mom had to ask.

After Zara answered, they ate and simply chatted. Then back to class it was. Soon the day finished, the students went about doing their school jobs eager to get out into the nice weather since there was little to no homework today.

"Well, um see you tomorrow, Miss. Gatewood." Riku all but whispered yet smiled softly giving a wobbly bow she turned heading for the library. Jacinda and her assgined to dust the shelves stools where there for the higher up ones.

Nana swore voliently as she got up kicking her chair in than snatched her bag heading for clean up duty/detention in the cafe. Her red his held a pretty furious glaze as she stormed down the steps nearly knocking people over and down them.

Zara sat down and listened to Sumi. "Nothing's wrong with classes not yet anyway it's just well you know." she shrugged at the problem that was there.

After class was over Zara waved at Rikku "Bye!" she called then frowned at Nana why was she so angry all the time. She followed her much more slowly. She wasn't going to be enjoing this with her. She felt Nana would make it much worse. She reached the cafeteria and got to work.

Back
Top Bottom