Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you see what I see Kuziya and Fuu

Zara glared at the girl. "That's my name!"" she yelled angry. She wanted to run or fight or...something oher than just stay where she was. After she was gone the girl let out a deep sigh.
"That hirt." she said and stared at the food. "Suddenly I'm not all that hungry."

OOC wow. That's awesome. Also she's a lot...well hurtful.

Sumi sallowed before sitting down still a bit shaky she rubbed the girls arm gently, " I know, but try not to take it to soul and heart, she is that nasty to everyone. Something is wrong with her." Sumi looked down at her platter, "Me niether..." With s sigh, she stood up dumping her tray then looking to Zara. Danm that Nana Sato!

OCC: Yeah, she is. Do you remember the time of day in this RP? Kuzi-san?

Zara stood up too copying the girl's movements. She dumped the tray and sighed. "Well so much for that." she commented dryly.

OOC I don't think so... Oh boy I think it's... I don't know sorry Fuu-chan

Sumi sighed gently again before trying to strum up some better feelings. She linked her arm with Zara's.

"Hey I'll help you sort your bag for school then I got the newest Itara DvD we can watch on a laptop, hmm? And if we get hungry I have popcorn!" She smiled trying to cheer them up.

OOC: I think its evening we will say!

OOC ok makes sense :)

Zara cheered up. "K awesome! Sounds like a good plan to me." She smiled then and they went to Zara's dorm and she looked to Sumi to help her. "So what will I need?" she asked.

Sumi knelt down on the patch of rug on the floor and spread everything out with a focused eye, she was expert being a 3rd year senior, " Let's see, like this." Mocha hands arranged notebooks and vinders matching and color coding for each subject. She kinda took over till it was all packed, "Oh! And don't forget your slippers." She hooked them to the satchel.

Sumi rested back on her knees a content sigh, then she seemed embarressed, "Oh, um I kinda to over that," Smiles apologeticly, "Sorry, Zara-kohai." She looked about standing up, "Let me go get the DVD," She went to leave retrieving it.

OOC: Some more information Kuzi-senpai
1. In japan when they get to school they trade shoes for indoor shoes called slippers.
2. They usually stay in one room most of the day and the senseis switch out.
3. The students help clean the school after school.
4. Do you wanna have your Zara in a school club? If so what? Sumi is in track. Nana in vollyball. You can pick whatever sport or activity and we can add it, doesn't have to be sporty. ^-^

Zara grinned watching Sumi packing then laughed grinning. "No better you than me." she said laughing. She nodded watching the girl leave her eyes bright and excited.

OOC Thanks for telling me. I was gonna ask, but you answered them for me. I was thinking choir and track.

OOC: Those are good choices, Kuziya-san!

Sumi came back with the dvd and a few bags of mirowave popcorn, she waved it enthusiasticly, "Found it!" She went to put it in the laptop then sat it between the two females. Halfway through the movie, Sumi paused it to turn to Zara, "I am gonna make some popcorn."

The 3rd year did just that in no time the buttery salty snack was between them as they finished the movie then started the next.

OOC thanks. Trying to get my computer back up. One key isn't working, but it's gonna be all right yay!

Zara smiled "Ok." she said grinning. After the popcorn was made she ate some. It was good and loved the taste. "God popcorn." she said grinning as her attention switched back t the screen.`

OOC: Oh my glob! *tackle hugs* squeals! kuzi-san! Kuzi-senpai! yay! yay! oh! you have been misssssed! did you get my email or pm yet! take your time!

Sumi giggled at the exclamation, her dark eyes filled with humor. The movie soon ended and it was rather late. Sumi stood stretching, "I guess I should be off, can't break 10pm curfew....wouldn't look right." She grinned softly patting Zara's shoulder, "Let's meet at breakfast, same table?"

OOC: Can you take us to next day?

OOC hugs back tightly. I think I got both *huge smiles*

Zara nodded yawning as well. "Of course. Night Sumi-chan." after Sumi had left Zara went to sleep sleeping deeply.

The next day Zara woke and dressed before slipping out and going to their table. She sat down and glanced around waiting for the older girl. She was smiling, but had a wary eye out in case she saw Nana.

Sumi paused in her walk, just for a second hardly noticeable but she did with a sweet smile curving her lips. It was nice to be seen as a friend since Zara had called her Sumi-chan and not Sumi-san or Sumi-senpai. The mocha skinned girl smiled sweetly and went on to her room and then to bed.

Sumi was coming but to dismay and other students fear that scrambled out of the way, Nana Sato was leering in after Sumi who looked like she wanted to head-wall herself over and over again. She caught Zara's gray eyes and mouthed a silent "I'm, sorry could not shake her." Before giving an audio and falsely cheerful, "Morning Zara-chan, let's go grab some breakfast, the french toast is great."

Zara had a smile but not a kind one, "Heya there Fishy, don't eat anything here unless you want the skids.Wait what am I saying? That would be funny, go ahead eat up." Sumi made a disgusted face.

OOC: Great I am going to send you some more PMs. EDIT: There is two pms for you!

Zara sighed. She glared then sighed. "Yeah let's go." she said stepping away trying to ignore the girl. She mouthed "If I ignore her do you think she'll go away?" she thought didn't seem likily as they joined the line smiling.

Sumi gave the slightest shake of her head saying without words no. Nana only went away when she felt like it. Speaking of which, the snow haired girl was cackling in soft amusement and mocked Zara's glare since she thought it was pathetic,

"Ooooooh The fishy has a nibble. God some one help!" she fanned her hands in mockery and jutted out her sexy hips laughing as she slapped down some dry cereal and milk for herself. When Zara was pepared to walk, Nana suck out her foot wanting the girl to fall and spill her breakfast. Sumi gasped trying to stop it!

Zara stepped forward falling her breakfast hitting the flooor, but Zara dug her short nails into the girl's leg hoping to draw blood or give her pain. She stood up glaring hands balled upp into fists wanting to hit her. She drew back her hand opened it angrily. "You are so lucky I don't slap you!" shhe hissed eyes filled with anger.

Nana did not even hiss even though it hurt she did not make a single sound but her leg did have nail marks. Nana kicked out at Zara trying to stomp her hand and finger as she got up. Nana got right up in her face, no fear from her threatening words or action, "Do it fishy, fish I DARE you. Go on don't be a chicken shit." Her eyes danced with excitement.

Sumi gasped getting in the middle, "No, no!" She said desperate, "Please don't. I know it seems unfair, Zara but hit her and you will be subject to trouble. Lets just get another. She will be the one in trouble not you." She tugged lightly at Zara's uniform. Nana sneered,

"Fuck off mama hog let the girl fight. Go on new bitch, hit me." She taunted.

OOC: Should we skip to the next day in Fate Entangles Us Kuzi-san? Matty and Karena is so sweet <3.

OOC Yeah we should. She's gonna do it which is bad isn't it?

Zara gritted her teeth. "Sumi I'm sorry. I know I'm gonna be in trouble." she sighed then she threw her hand down and slapped nana pushing her away. "Get off me!" she growled. She sighed. She turned away hating she had gotten herself in trouble, but glad she had hit the girl. Her hand hurt, but still it was worth it.

OOC: I will when I get back! have to go into town. Oh no, Zara oh no! Never turn your back on Nana Oh glob!

Sumi gasped clinching up her body not wanting this. The school cafeteria workers had already called on the emergency phone. Nana took the slap a red streak appearing on her face. There were many gasp, the new girl hit Nana Sato. Oh hell.

Zara made a mistake by turning away. To Nana that meant the fight was official now. Shoving Sumi away, Nana may be shorter then the senior but she had muscles from volleyball on her arms. She came up and shoved Zara back hard! But it the shove, she hung on to one shoulder and punched Zara in the back of the head while bringing her knee up and slamming it into the girl's lower back. And down they went, Nana punching the whole way down.

Several screams! Staff showed up. A woman and two males. Sumi was trying to help but got pulled away. The two males went to stop the brawl on the cafe floor.

OOC Omg this is a disaster.

Zara turned slapping the girl again then punching angrily. "Bitch!" she snapped trying for the face again. "Bitch!" she felt herself getting angrier. She wanted to say coward too. Because fighting when someone's back is turned was a cowardly move. "Coward striking when my back was turned. That's cowardly!"

OOC Omg again Zara be quiet.

Nana did not even speak she just kept fighting as best she could till she was pulled apart from Zara by teachers only then did she give a smirk, "Slapping me and then turning away was cowardly first little fishy bitch." she snarled. She shifted in the hold the teacher had on her,

"Nanaaaa." the teacher sighed in exasperation. Everyone knew the girl's name for she was a pretty big problem when wanted to be. The one teacher looked at Zara reading her name tag,

"New student. Alright let's all calm and breathe," the males held onto the girl's fasly and the female one talked to Sumi who described everything fairly and without basis. The female turned around eyeing the girl's strictly,

"Okay, to the vice principal. There is one of these every year." she looked pointedly at Nana. Who just stared back at her. Expressionless and off they went.

OOC: Can you play vice principal?

OOC yeah np

The vice principal sighed. "Another one." she said standing up and approaching the girls. She looked pointedly at Nana because she was the problem. She was the reason a lot of kids came to her. She looked at the new student. "All right tell me what happened both of you." she pointed to Nana. "You first."

Nana wiggled herself trying to get away from the male who had her held. She titlted her head back ruby eyes glaring, "Let go of me!"

"Not a chance." glaring harder, Nana thought about kicking the teacher in the balls but the vice principal distracted her,

"This Fishy over here tripped and spilled her breakfast. Then got all in my face blamin me. Mother dearest Sumi Ryder tried to stop her. But fishy slapped me. Then thought she was gonna walk away but WRONG!" Nana finished eyes glinting satisfaction that Zara had visible traces on her of their fight.

Zara glared. "No wrong! You tripped me making me spill it. Don't lie so I gave you payback!" she snapped. "Then I turned my back and you attacked. You could have hit me when I saw it coming. That's cowardly!" The vice raised her hand.
"Stop stop!" she looked at both of them. Detention for both of you!"

OOC Can you think of a detenthion?

"Did YOU SEE me trip you?? No! So no proof! And you never gave a chance you little bitch! You turned your back right after you slapped me so I was not gonna just stand there looking like a fool!" her voice elevated and she seethed at everything around her.

"NO more words! Dention after school you will help clean the mess hall then sit and reflect for a bit and Nana if you protest you will have yours with Yoto-sensei!"

That shut the white haired girl up before she could speak.The two were let go of.

"The next time this happens don't take matters into your own hands. Find a sensei, now please go to homeroom this little incident has cost your breakfast time as well, now scoot! Before you are both late to class and in more trouble!" Nana left swiftly from the room.

But little did she know or Zara they would share the same homeroom 4-C. So they would be classmates for the whole1st year.

Zara sighed and walked out looking for Sumi. She did not want to be late, but shhe wanted to find her friend. She walked slowly down the hall. Then she sighed and sped up worried that she would be late.

Back
Top Bottom