Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you see what I see Kuziya and Fuu

OOC: I see! she is, well good thing Sumi is used to it by now huh?

A light catch in her throat, it was the only real reaction to the flood of memories opening up of the two faces, they had lost the ones she still childishly whispered goodnight too. "I don't mind, you may have even heard about the last bit on the news, although it is weird...my mom and papa were in a realionship and had Haku. Then three years later me. Then my papa told us he was leaving us, for another man." Her shoulders tensed, " He left us struggling for some college boy! And I have nothing against who you love but god! It was so hard....mom had to do things for us.... degrading things because she never finished high school and years later Emiko came along. She looks like us cuz mom has strong genetics....but mom was going....going loony could not take this way of life. Of course, me and Haku-kun took jobs but....then she sent me to bouarding school freshman year and my brother was off to college one year early a regular genius he skipped two grades...when we were both gone and Emiko off to nursery school overnight weekend....she....my mom....drove herself over the nearest gaurd railing and off the bridge....she caused an accident but everyone else was injured but she was dead, the airbags could not even save her....when they checked her body she was full of pills." Sumi's knuckles had gone white gripping the phone.

OOC: Dreadful story huh?

OOC That's horrible!

Zara wrapped her arms around Sumi. "Oh no that's horrible." she whispered. She did not have the will to say more than that. She just kept her arms around the girl hugging her because that was all she could do.

OOC Awwww that was dreadful.

Sumi seemed almost starled by the affection but lightly turned to hug Zara back, "Now, you are just the sweetest thing, but I don't wallow anymore, its gotten better and easier." She pulled back with half smile, "How about we go pick up your school books? And I can show you around?" It would be useful and a nice distraction for them both.

OOC: I will tell ya why its more terrible through our secret code.

Zara blushed under the praise. "Ok let's do it!" she took the key and smiled. They stepped out, Zara locked the door then they were off.

OOC Ok awesome.

Sumi grabbed the girl's badge as they left and handed it to her as they walked along the cobberpathway when outside of the dorm. "This is your golden ticket, it will get you into almost everything here." Sumi explained. The badge was blue with a white trim, it had a cherrywood tree and a raven perch majestically on a branch its black wings glistening. Under the picture said Gatewood, Zara. And Under that it read: 1st year Ravenwood Boarding School. They went into the main building and Sumi pointed out the mini-mart, the bank, the food-court and the medical office. Then they got to a grand bookstore, "I'll show you the library, other cafe, and offices of registry and of senseis later, oh and even your classes."

Zara pinned it on and looked around. "This is awesome!" she said glancing around at everything. "Do you think we'll have some classes together? Or not." she added the excitement coming out as she smiled at the thought.

Sumi nodded her agreement remembering that is how she left when she first came here, She chuckled gently and patted the girl on the shoulder, "Sorry, but no. I am a third year, a senior but you will make friends even cooler then me!" She encourged and motioned for Zara to grab a basket they looked for her list in the catlog, "Ah, most of the books are the same so I know where they are." The girl led her around explaining how the sections went. Sumi let Zara pick out her last books wanting her to find them herself.

OOC: hey Kuzi-san fun fact! Japan starts highschool at Sophomore they are 1st year. Junior is second and seniors third year. Junior high is 7th through 9th and elementry is 1st grade through 6th. :)

Zara pouted a bit then brightened. "Ok awesome!" she said. They picked the books then Zara found the last of them. "These right?" she asked holding up the books.

OOC I didn't know that. Nice fun fact :)

Zara stood off to the side brouwsing a set of keychains and lanyards. She was picking up some setting them down a light frown of concentration and undeciding to her face, she looked to Zara and checked the list, "Yep perfect, good job!" Sumi gave some praise then peered back at the display fingering a few keychains but still unsure.

OOC: Thank you, Kuzi-san! :D

OOC your welcom Fuu-chan

Zara glanced at the lanyerds. "Should I get one?" she asked. She was good at keeping her keys with her, but still she had to put it on something. She reached out and picked up a rainbow. "This is awesome. Rainbows are beautiful!" she said looking it over.

Sumi came out of her thinking to give a short nod to Zara, "Definitly! It's a great way to keep your keys Iin check." She watched how easily the girl picked out one. With a determind puff of her cheeks, Sumi choose a knew keychain since her old one was pretty worn out, "Okay let's go check out." The books were free but other things were not, "Wait!" Sumi stopped herself, was she getting ahead? She paused turning to Zara eyes inquiring, "Is this all you need to be ready for tomorrow?"

Zara paused. "Well...no I don't think so. I need some notebooks and stuff like that." she said glancing around at everything.

Sumi nodded but quickly ticked a list of things off from the top of her head, "Folders? Pens? Pencils? Vinder? Mini stampler? White out? Calculator?" She just wanted to make sure everything was all accounted for. It would suck to come up empty on the very first day, very embrassing and some teachers were none to kind about it. Sumi made sure to warn Zara about that fact.

Zara looked around for everything. She searched until she found said items. "Got it!" she said grinning. Then she nodded. "Ok I understand." she said softly. She wasn't going to make the teachers mad that would be horrible so she would do her best.

OOC sorry I thought it posted before.

OOC: It's okay Kuzi-san! Do you think they should have a card that is credit for supplies, food in the cafeterias, the store, and other on school sites and some off school and delivery and the parents put credit on the card? Also you can work for credit on the card and some teachers will even give credit for work or rewards does that sound like something that could work?

Sumi nodded and took some off the stuff off the poor girl as it was teetering. "Great, I should have remembered the baskets they have, my bad." They went up the counter, "Just show your badge and then your card." The card had her picture with her name and status. It was blue with white print.

OOC yeah that sounds like something that could definitely work.

Zara smiled, but gave the badge and card over. "I's ok at least nothing dropped right?" she said grinning a bit. "But we're going to have our hands full."

Sumi nodded her agreement as the card was swiped and a receipt popped out nothing else to it! The school items were bagged and Sumi made sure to take some up in her grip, "Shall we drop these off first?" She smiled over to Zara, glad to have met the girl and more then happy to help.

OOC: *Snugs Kuzi-san* Hellllooooo! Did you happen to recieve my email back? I will reply to our other one later my senpai!

OOC *snuggles up to Fuu* Yeah I got it. I haven't looked at my email for a couple of days, but I got it no worries Fuu-chan. Lol you ever watch the Lion King?

Zara took the rest. "Yeah I think we should do that." she stepped out and led the way back to her door unlocking it and stepping in setting the bags down on her desk. "Just put them on the desk too ok?" she asked smiling.

Sumi hauled the bags onto the desk then laughed rubbing her arms, "I hope you have a sturdy satchel!" It was what they used to carry their school equipment in. "Oh and the gym couch will pass out your kit on the first day." It was blue shorts and a white top you had to wear sneakers. They walked back off and down the hall. Other students were milling around. Zara pointed out some girls who gave pleasent and polite hellos.

Outside a voice that could be rather pleasent if not almost musical instead it was loud, proud, and cold,

"Bite my ass! You can't prove shit! I was on the bike paths on campus the whole fucking time you silly bitch." With that sentence of disrespect, a white haired girl with fire iced eyes strolled in shoving a few people with her shoulders. She was captivating in her walk, beautiful yet dangerous, long even strides showed off her soft golden skinned athletic legs. White hair flowed in curly riglets cropping her face lightly and bangs hung loose but not over shadowing her eyes unless she bent her head. But her head was held high with a badass confidence.

Sumi groaned inwardly thinking to herself not her and waited to see if Zara connected the dots since she gave the girl a discription.

OOC: I am going to check the rps myself from now on since it did not show you replied in this! That upsets me cuz we lost out time to roleplay it!
But yes, Kuzi-san Lion king is one of most favorite childhood movies :D

Zara studied the girl. She didn't flinch away, but continued to where they had been heading, however she took her in. She glanced back at Sumi now unsure of what to do or a look of that's her?

OOC yay love that movie! And also boo it's not working :(

Sumi kept going herself and the two explored the campus and found all of Zara's classes. Even if Sumi was a thrid year she was really nice and loved to joke about with Zara. The two walked to dinner in the evening getting some food. The place had a lot of good food and vending machines for fast eating along with a store to by mirowave things and non cooked snacks.

The two were sat down with their food when a human shaped shadow cast over the girls. it was Nana sneering down at them her usual face,

"What we got here? A new piece of bait?" Sumi looked up annoyed,

"Her name is Zara, now if you don't mind-"

"Oh, But I do mind! A lot!" Nana snared out taking Nana drink and sipping from the straw.

OOC: uh oh here she goes!

Zara tensed as Nana came into view. Her gaze dropped to her tray then back up. "What does that mean?!" she snapped then gritted her teeth.

OOC yep here we go!

Nana chuckled still sipping on her drink, she leaned down close to Zara's ear, "It means whatever your mind wants it to mean." With a smear, she blew out air and some drips of strawberry milk along Zara's nape of her neck. Moving away, she laughed how could such a nice laugh be twisted to sound so harsh and cold? Sumi placed her hand on the bluenette for comfort turned stern dark eyes to Nana,

"Leave or I'll report you!" There was a surprising sharp force to her voice but Nana hardly batted an eyelash,

"This is a free space, I can stand, can't boss me dorm mommy dearest."

OOC: Welcome back Kuzi-san! *smothers in a hug* Did you see my pm? My email account is having a hissy fit with me.

OOC not yet. Boo your email doesn't like you

Zara wipd the milk off her neck. "Watch where your milk goes!" she snapped glaring. She sighed. How could this girl be so mean?

OOC thanks I had an awesome time!

Nana just leered down at Zara, "Well are not you just a snappy fish?" Moving, she planted both hands with a firm splatting echoing sound on the table so she was leaning over Zara as the new girl sat in her chair ruby eyes gleamed amused. Yanking at Zara's shirt uncaring if it rose up off her body, uncaring if it stretched, she read the school pedant, "Zara Gatewood, hugh," She made a disgusted noise then backed off stroking at her own lavender bangs.

Sumi stood yet kept her mocha hand on Zara's arm it trembled lighty but her voice was strong as she commanded, "Leave or I'll report straight to Yoto-sensei!" Ruby eyes lost their burn only to turn diomand hard and cold. Zara stepped to Sumi, in her face teeth bared like a dog,

"That is all you know how to do! Squeal like a fat hog, but all piggys get led to slaughter sooner or later." Turning were she stood, curly white hair whipping with her movement for a few seconds all Sumi saw was white then it was gone along with Nana.

OOC: So happy you had a blast and yes, costumer service is assisting me. Well that was a taste of Nana.

Back
Top Bottom