Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you see what I see Kuziya and Fuu

kuziya

Star
Zara Gatewood was nervous to come to this boarding school. She hadn't been to a boarding school before and now she was nervous and scared. Her soft gray eyes took in the crowds. She had been told that she would live in a dorm until the weekend if she wanted to come home she could. She tucked several strands of sapphire blue hair behind her ear and pushed through the crowd.

Hey Fuu-chan would you want me to start the meeting or let Zara my character to settle in?

Move in day psh, sixteen year old Nana Sato was having none of it. The teen girl hopped onto her decked out bike and pedaled away. She may not have a car but she still had wheels dammit. Besides, no one can scold her today, to many teachers and voleentures were busy assisting and fussing over newbies. So it was an easy escape from campus. The boarding school was notorious for having graduates go off to college prepared and succeed.

Long stalk white hair flowed in curly ringlets behind her taken up by the wind. A spur of bangs went to the left side covering that part of her temple and hanging just abover her eyelashes. She took two turns quickly. Ruby red eyes flicked calculating as she waited to cross the street. It did, and off she peddled down the slope and torwards the small shops and restaurants below.

I think she should settle in! maybe they have different rooms but something makes them roomates in a bit, like maybe a pipe burst and one room floods? Like that kuzi-san? Also did I do well in the first post?

Ok yeah that was what I was thinking. Also good idea :). You did awesome I like it!

Zara slipped into the dorm that would be her home. She wondered what it would be like throughout this week? "Room number three Ms. Gatewood." a woman said as she handed the girl a key.
"Thank you very much." Zara said taking the key and walking down the hall until she found the door marked with a three. Inserting it she opened the door and stepped in.

The room was pretty normal for a college dorm. There were two beds that were against the wall with a closet beside it. Would she have to share? A sunny windowsill was scene with a stream of sunshine coming through it. A fridge was in the middle of the north wall plus two desks. Zara looked around and noticed the dressers underneath the beds.

This description is what my college dorm used to look like. You can add your personals touches later ok Fuu-chan?

Its a very nice sounding room! And okay I will, also thank you I am glad I did.

Parking her bike against a low wall, the teen girl shimmied up sitting herself down on a wide ledge. Her domain, her place. Giving a soft sigh of contentment the white haired one looked down below and watched people go by. What busy lives everyone seemed to have, chatty, busy, comfortable lives. Scrowing slightly, Nana started hucking the small pebbles sprayed along the ledge at passbyers. The poor people could only be angry and wince some even yelped more startled then hurt as Nana was in a blind spot on her perch and no one saw. She was perfectly fine to do this act for the next few hours but half way through, she got bored and hopped off the wall to wonder along the outside the strips of shops of course under the hanging so she stayed in the shade.

A girl of medium height, thick puffy hair that was tamed by the strongest products and dark soulful eyes poked her head into room three, "Oh hello! So you are the new occupant of room three, hi, I live in room 4 acrossed from you, my name is Sumi Ryder." Her frame stepped more into the doorway, a friendly aura to her person. She was a senior here.

Zara had set her bags down when the girl poked her head in. "Oh hello my name is Zara nice to meet you." she stepped forward and extended a hand to Sumi to shake. She wondered if it would be like this meeting people. She liked meeting people they were nice, but things were confusing right now. "Do you know Sumi if anyone else will room with me?"

Sumi smiled even more at the gesture and clasped her mocha hand into Zara's paler one, "Right back at you! I used to be pals with a girl named Zara, I hope it happens again." She let go of the hand walking more into the room. It was fresh and clean smelling. "Yep, from what I am aware of you get the whole slam-bam room to yourself! Lucky one you are, of course you can take my roommate." She gave a sardonic tone, "Only joking!" She sat on the bed closest to the door giving a bounce, "I would never do that to you." Sumi was just glad she was upgrading to dorm mom within the week she would have a one roomed suite. Sumi ran her hand over the bed and kicked up her well toned legs from all her years of track and hurdles.

Zara grinned. "Why is your roommate bad or something?" she pushed her bags to the side and sat on her bed. ""I am lucky. Not many people can have rooms to themselves." she smiled again.

Sumi tipped her head towards Zara and gave a rueful grin or was it a grimace, "I try to speak the best of people, but my roommate is a bit of a.....a...- she struggled to find a word to describe her- "A irritant.....a headache ninety percent of the time....she does not have the best reputation here, ...she is like that jerk-face bully that still likes to sneer in your face and jack your lunch money....best just stay clear of her if you can." After a good pause she added feeling to negative, "Everyone else here is brill, very nice and all." She made sure to express with feeling not wanting to down pour on the new girl, but felt she must warn her.

Zara was taken aback. "Oh...well ok I'll try to steer clear of her. I can't wait to meet everyone else here though." she grinned. "This is my first time here at a boarding school. I...I hope it goes well." she fell silent not wanting to mention the anxiety she felt when people got to close.

Sumi gave a nod her face thoughtful, "Well to make it easier she has white hair and these red eyes, they are usually like....like the feeling you get when having a cold, fiery yet cold." Sumi nodded her head, "I see, boarding school is fine, it just like regular but you stay the night, so what made you come here? The good reputation? Trouble with mainstream?" She seemed eager to move in from the talk of the other girl. Wanting to stay positive.

Zara mentally noted the description then said. "Trouble with main stream. I didn't fit in and well my grades were bad there. I was the one kid that was always quiet trying to blend in. It never worked though so my parents decided to try this school to see if that might be where I needed to go." she looked up. "How about you? Why did you come here?"

"Sorry to know about your struggles, but you know wbhat? Your luck just keeps on shining cuz," She paused and reached her fingers parting blue bangs as her finger landed on Zara's forehead in a slight poke, "You already got a new friend." Showing an obvious and caring smile, Sumi let her hand drop back down. "My uncle is a judge in the surpreme court and my mom and dad kind of unintentionally leeched off him for stuff like sending me here, I've been here since freshman year, by the way, what is your status?" Sumi asked wanting to know her year/grade level.

Zara smiled. "Yeah it's true." she thought for a second then "Sophomore." she replied. "It had been happening through elementary and middle school/ freshman year."

Is this year cool with you Fuu-chan?

Yeah of course its fine! She is your Zara! So she is 15 right?

"I see, well your luck will change I am sure of that." She was quiet looking around the empty room and the pale walls, "Do you want some help unpacking Zara-kohai?" Sumi had nothing better to do on the sunday afternoon before the first school week began.

Can the dorm room also have a toilet and shover for roommates to share? Kuzi-san or where would they be if not?

Yeah maybe like a door that leads from the dorm room to said shower and toilet. Yeah she's fifteen.

Zara smiled as she stood up. "I hope so. Please friends helping me is always welcome." she smiled and pointed to the largest bag. "This has all my clothes so let's get started." she grinned opening it and pulling out a shirt. She opened the closet and slipped the shirt onto a hanger hanging the shirt in the front part of the closet.

Yeah that is a very good idea!

Sumi stood up along with her and grabbed a few shirts hanging them up with the other, "You have a decent supply of day off clothing, but a girl could always do with some more~" She had a certian ambitious gleam in her eye. Sumi was a shopper! She reached in seeing zara's uniforms still packaged up, "Ahhh keeping them fresh huh? Good." The uniform was in white and blue. For girls there was a blouse short for summer and spring and long and slightly thicker for fall and winter. The blouse had a blue collar flaps and a trail of 4 buttons also a left side pocket the other side is where the school badge went, with the logo and the year of the tudent was what the badge would say. The shirt went down comfortable and slightly over the skirt that was pleaded and deep blue, the shoes were black or brown penny loafers and the socks were kneee high or could be tights. There was also a very nice blazer and a place to pin the badge there.

Kuzi-san what is the school name? did we have one? Also hellloooo!

Hi! No we didn't have one I don't think. Sorry I couldn't get and reply until later Fuu-chan my internet was acting up. Also awesome uniforms!

Zara smiled. "Ah a shopper huh?" she asked seeing the gleam. "I'm ok with shopping, but I don't get into it mainly because I didn't really have anyone to shop with before." She pulled out some jeans, and kiakis hanging them up closer to the back of the closet. "I usually keep them separated." she explained. "I don't know why, but I guess I always have."

Sumi grinned wide giving a girlish giggle, "Well now you have a shop buddy! Or uh, more of a slight fiend, but I won't break your bank!" Sumi helped her hang up the casual clothing, "It's not unnormal, I do mine similar," Chatty this girl was but very positive and nice. Unwrapping the uniforms, she placed each piece out neatly hanging them up and the pieces that went with them she folded neatly placing her shoes on the floor of the closet, "Laundry is colledcted bi-weekly, its washed dryed and returned back to you uniforms ironed. Don't worry they don't get mixed up." She then laughed, "Well, maybe the socks but that is it."

Did you get my messages? Hehe tag! Kuzi-san! Also I understand! mine can get sputtery as well! Maybbe we should name it lol hmm but what? *puts on thinking cap*

Zara smiled. "Cool!" she laughed too. "Well I'll ask around for socks then." she said as she followed Sumi's lead and started doing the same.

Hmmmm *puts mine on too* No I haven't checked my email, but I will after posting promise.

OOC: *Pouts* it did not tell me you posted Kuzi-san! Bad notifications! Bad! haha!

Sumi helped the girl in till they were all done and her closet and dresser was orderly and full, "Okay looks good so what else you got?" She stowed the bag on top of the waredrobe. Her eyes eyed the other bags before finding some sheets, "I can do your bed, you got any posters or things to hang around? Knick-knacks to place?" Sumi had posters and a few figurines here and there as well as a whiteboard on her side of the room.

OOC: Oooh and I choose Ravenwood as the name! The symbol on the badge is a raven in a cherry wood tree! That is so pretty~ hehe good name Kuzi-san!

OOC bad notifications :( I like Ravenswood the best :)

Zara opened a bag and pulled out some posters. "Yeah I got some." she said hanging them up. She reached in and withdrew a framed picture. "This is my family picture. I decided to bring it here with me." she held it up grinning.

OoC: Yes it is!

Sumi finished the bed making sure the sheets were tucked in tightly and the creases were out. She straightened up turning and smiled, now it looked more like a room, and she said so to Zara smile one her lips. Her eyes then viewed the photo seeing who was in it.

OOC: Who is in the picture Kuzi-san? Also sorry for the short post!

OOC That's cool.

Zara looked at it too. "Ok so that's my dad." she pointed first to a tall man that had Zara's Sapphire locks, but sea green eyes.
"That's my mom." her mom was about five three. She had long red hair that fell to about the middle of her back and she had sky blue eyes.
"And that's my little brother." she said pointing to a boy that looked about nine or ten. He had the red hair, but sea green eyes. "Oh yeah and that's my kitten, but that's all." she grinned and hung the photo of her family on the wall next to her bed.

Sumi admired the picture looking at each person as they were pointed out, they looked like a wonderful family, "Awww your brother is cute! I bet he is so adorable in his little voice calling you onee-chan!" Sumi gushed before taking out her own phone moving closer to show Zara a picture, "This is my imouto she is eight and this is my big brother Haku-kun, he is in college." They looked like her same puff ball hair and deep eyes only Haku's had a wise look in them and Emiko's a playfullness. her parents were absent from the picture oddly enough.

OOC: Onee-chan means big sister and Imuoto means little sister. Kuzi-san!

OOC Thanks cuz I was going to be what does that mean.

Zara nodded. "Yeah he does." she looked at the picture. "If you don't mind my asking where are your mom and dad? You don't have to answer." she said quickly she didn't want to upset her new friend.

OOC She's a bit scared to upset Sumi

Back
Top Bottom