Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Good Story (MxF, MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Luna

Super-Earth
ijnhcGk.png

Hello there! As you can imagine I'm looking for some people to rp with! Be you male or female I don't really care. I just want someone who likes to write and enjoys rping. I myself am a female but I can play a male or female easily enough and at the moment I don't have a preference for what gender I play. I consider myself literate and I enjoy typing long posts as long as you give me something to work with. How long is long? Well I like at least 3 paragraphs and I can go up to 10. I live in the PST but I'm more active at night than during the day and I'll try to give you at least one reply everyday. I prefer to rp over Private Messages above all things, I don't really like using Instant Messengers or forum posts. At the moment I'm looking for more plot than one shot sex scene, not that I don't want lots of sex in the rp, I just don't want it to be the main focal point cause then it gets boring. I do M/M and M/F

*note* When you message me please tell me what your wanting to rp, don't just ask if I want to rp. I won't know if I want to rp with you or not till you tell me what you want to do.

:heart:Cravings::heart:
Fallout - I've played 3, NV and 4 and I'm interested in just rping something in that world because I love the Wasteland. Would prefer OC's as I have no confidence in my ability to play any of the npcs but you can play one if you wish. Plot wise I don't have much, maybe a vault dweller runs into a veteran of the wasteland and ends up traveling with them, a caravan hires a new guard, dunno. If you have ideas I'd love to hear them.

A Protector - I don't typically play helpless women so I don't want an RP like that but I do love scenes where someone swoops into save my character, getting angry or defensive on their behalf, those sort of scenes melt my heart.

What I RP:

RoyaltyxKnight
ThiefxKnight
High School
Dorms (would love to do multiple pairings for this!)
MaidxMaster
StudentxStudent
DragonxDragon Rider (Shape shifter or actual dragon)
Arranged Marriage
PriestxWarrior
Mage School
Anthros
Nekos

Fandoms (OCs only):

Harry Potter
Stuck in a mmo (think .//hack or sword art online ((please note ive never seen/read SAO))
Pokemon (pokemon/pokemon, trainer/trainer or pokemon/trainer)
Skyrim
Fallout
Dragon Age

Misc things I like:
Cowboys
Pirates
Tension
Rivals
Enemies forced to work together
Multiple Pairings
Wolves
Dragons

What I don't RP
Non Con
Futa
BDSM
Pregnacy
Scat
Vore
First Person
Abusive relationships
Blackmail
Bimbofication
Sissy Boys
ELSgOLr.png

Please don't send me a message just linking me to your thread and asking me to go read it. Come to me with what you want to rp.
So if you wish to rp or have any questions/suggestions, please let me know!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom