Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption in denial Kuziya and Donvoltonus

"Really? So eager?" She thrust harder. "All you have to do is renounce your god, and we will destroy all who've wronged you."

At first she wanted to take it back. But really she was like a vengeful soul in the sheep's clothing. She sighed. I'm sorry my Lord I hope one day you might forgive me, but probably not. "I-I give up God." she said her voice trembling choking back the tears of what she had done.

She thrust deeply, flooding Zara's womb with thick, corruptive spunk. "Yesssss." She groaned, cockhead flaring to plug the girl's womb as she filled it. "Feel the power of darkness flow through you."

Zara gasped she wasn't expecting anything like this. She didn't know how to feel, but she could feel it in her. She did feel corrupted and she thought that her thoughts were changing. Where she had always tried to keep her thoughts positive and not to think of anything of what she desired. Now she wanted revenge and she wanted to kill the man who had destroyed her.

She slid out once she was done, no seed escaping. "Good, now, what do you want to do to that man?" She smiled, putting her cloak back on.

Her eyes glowed and a wicked smile formed. "A lot actually." she didn't want to just murder him no she wanted to make him suffer like he had done to him. "I want him to suffer." she said almost like a growl or the beginning of one.

Zara rose. She knew where he was and immediately headed out of the church and towards the small apartment that was on the corner not even half a block away. A wicked grin was spread over her face as she walked to the little apartment.

Zara smirked. "I can do this on my own....but if you would like to help the more suffering." she cackled throwing her head back and laughing at the sky.

She chuckled. "I'll just watch, and if you want somebody to rape him, give me a little whistle." She grinned.
(Who plays this guy?)

It doesn't matter you can if you want.

Zara nodded and chuckling and went to his house shescratched deep scratchs in the door. "Come out come out where ever you are." she sang then opened the door.

Her boyfriend stood up from his couch. "Back for more?" He chuckled. "Gotta say, I love the whole slutty priestess bit."

Zara hissed at him. "Yeah well I'm not a priestess anymore. I've broadened my horizons." She grinned. "Now you can count me as corrupted now and I've come for my revenge." she paused then said. "Do you love that?" her voice was cool to the point of frozen and she scratched him the feeling of skin being torn away exciting her.

She slapped him and hissed "Fuck you!" she stepped back and kicked him as hard as she could. "You would be angry too if you....you had corrupted me." she kicked him again followed a fist to his face.

He stumbled back, grabbing a lamp and smashing it acrosd her face, taking off out the back window.

The demoness walked in, picking Zara up off the floor, picking bits of ceramic out of the girl's face. "You need to learn subterfuge girl." Her hand glowed with dark power, healing Zara's head. "You're lucking the corruption has already hardened your bones, that could've killed a human. Now relax, and lets plan this time."

OOC Sorry I've been gone I went on vacation and I was going to tell you when I got back then my computer broke and I'm using my friends, but I won't be on all the time. It won't be done till december sadly.

Zara groaned as the lamp slammed across her face. She grimaced "Huh? That-that could have killed me?" her eyes sparkled in anger. :"Of course!"" she hissed.

She held Zara's shoulder. "Just relax my pet. We'll get him soon, but you must be more relaxed about it my dear." She cooed. "Want to make a mess of his house dear? You'll feel better."

Zara smiled and immedately nodded. "Yeah let's trash it!" she said grabbing a lamp and threw it acrossed the room glassing smashing and she laughing scratching the chair he liked grinning wickedly. She glanced around grinning. "Hey wanna help me smash the tv?" she asked stepping toward it.

She smirked. "I got one better." She snapped her fingers, the tv bursting into violet flames. "I'll teach you to take on a disguise, so you can get close to him."

She grinned watching the TV go up in fire. She turned eyes glittering. "Really?" she looked excited a wide grin spreading across her face.

She smiled and stepped closer eyes filled with longing and her plans that were forming. "Please show me how.""

Back
Top Bottom