Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption in denial Kuziya and Donvoltonus

kuziya

Star
It was after service and the priestess Zara was cleaning up the chapel. It had been a good sermon praising God, singins, and there were quite a few people that had been converted. Now she stacked hem books on the altar and generally straightening up the chapel.

A figure hidden by a black cloak walked into the chapel, stopping at the last set of pews. "Young priestess, I find myself in need of your services." The figure spoke in a calm, cold tone.

(I forgot, did you want a male demon, or a futa?)

A futa if you don't mind

Zara turned from the altar to stare at the figure. "Oh? What kind of services?" she asked trying to figure out who was under the cloak.

She pulled her hood back, revealing pale skin and long black hair, her eyes glowing red. "I need help purging the corruption from my body."

Zara stared then came over "I can help you." she said she pointed to the altar "Let's begin."

"Ok kneel so your facing the altar and say I want Jesus Christ in my life." she smiled as she said the name watching the woman as she said those words.

"What? You don't use real healing magic anymore?" She asked, raising a brow. "I thought you were the preistess here, are you an assistant? Or do they really not do that anymore?"

(I take it we're going semi-modern?)

Yeah if that's ok with you.

"No not anymore. They stopped that a while back. Now it's just this."

"Good." Her hand shot out, grabbing the girl by the throat and lifting her. "Then you can't fight back." She snapped her fingers, the church doors slamming shut, a dark glow surrounding the windows. Anybody looking in would see just the empty church.

"This'll be fun." She slammed Zara roughly down on the flat area of the altar, just hard enough to knock the breath out of her. She threw her cloak off, revealing her black furred lower body and hoof tipped feet like those of a goat. A large sheath sat between her legs, and a red scorpion's tail swayed just above her ass. "Time for a little corruption."

Zara gasped as she was grabbed then slammed down. As the cloak was thrown off it was a demon. She gasped again trying to struggle up. "No! No my Lord please protect me!" she screamed out her eyes filled with fear.

She grinned, standing her up and spinning her around, bending her over the altar, shredding off her clothing. "Your weak god will not save you, I will crack you easily."

She struggled still not wanting to give up. "No...no...no your..your wrong!" but it was obvious that she too had doubts. Then she remembered that demons fed on doubts, anger, and fear all of which she was showing.

She smirked, a thick shaft of violet flesh swelling from her sheath. It appeared to be similar to a horse's cock, the head not yet flared, and a Canine knot at it's base. She chuckled, rubbing the shaft over the priestess' lower lips. "Mmm, I feel it in the depths of your mind, a suppresed lust waiting to be free."

Zara screamed she tried to move, but she knew she was done for now. She glared at the.... demon not wanting to at least make her anger known before she was.... "No it's not true!" she said although it was and despite telling herself it wasn't there it was.

She laughed, pushing her blunt cockhead slowly into the girl. "Hmm, I don't think you're even a virgin, are you? You're perfect for this."

She wasn't. "No." she said softly. She groaned trying to force the cock away. This demon was like none she had ever read or sene. Why? Was it there just for her? "Why are you interested in me?" she asked. "There are plenty of priestess all over the world so why me?"

"Because you're dark at heart, prone to corruption." She easily pushed deeper. "Tell me how you were deflowered."

Memories flashed across her mind. They were memories of her father being shot down. "My dad he was shot when I was giving a sermon. They came and told me after I had finished, I blamed God for his destruction. I said God hated me and this was his way of showing me. I said if he hated me then I hated him too. But everyone says that!" she said quickly. "They blame God for loved ones being killed guess I'm no different."

"That's quite a story but..." She thrust deeper. "I meant how you popped your cherry." She smirked, pressing deeper, her cock rubbing the poor woman's cervix. "Because you're pretty easy to fuck."

She glared now. "I don't have to tell you!" she snapped, but the truth came out. "It was...my x." she said. "It's his fault so you can go and thank him if you want!" she was angry and she glared at everything trying not to cuss to hold it back.

She chuckled. "Convinced you away from the light of your god huh?" She chuckled, slowly pushing into the woman's womb. "Makes this much easier."

She groaned trying and failing to fight back. She couldn't then sighed. She hated that man and now because of him she was about to be corrupted. She nodded. "I hate him." she murmured.

"Hmm, I could help you bring him to ruin." She thrust deeper, her knot rubbing Zara's outer lips. "See, for demons there are six sins. Everybody handles Lust, since it's so much fun. But, my other specialty is Wrath."

She looked up. "Really?" she looked...eager. She smiled knowing that any last kindness or virtue was slipping away. "Fine let's do it."

Back
Top Bottom