Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced brother sister rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
Looking for someone to rp as my older brother, who has been abusive to me for years but so far only physically and psychologically. I'm a quiet girl, who for the most part stays out of trouble, but you have set me up so many times with our parents that they think I'm a trouble maker. It's the same at school, you used to leave me alone there, but a few months ago you discovered I had a secret boyfriend, and being a popular jock you use your influence to scare and bully anyone, male or female, who try to get close to me. Naturally, I think it's because you're a vile bully, but it's because you're secretly obsessed with me, and you're doing your best to isolate me from everyone so you can do exactly what you want to me and no-one would believe me.

Our parents are going away on holiday for a week for their anniversary, and you are looking forward to having me all to yourself for a week without any risk of me calling for help. However, instead of waving them off, I'm upstairs packing my bags having already contacted our grandparents to let me stay with them for a week, and I'm planning on asking my parents to drop me off there last minute before you can find out about it and get me in some sort of trouble with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom