Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Same Old Love ( Horror_Show & Swifty)

Horror_Show

Supernova
Lilo had just gotten in the house. She was kicking off her shoes and taking off her sweat jacket when she heard everyone in the kitchen. She figured her mother was starting dinner and her father had gotten off work. She walked into the kitchen and her mother seemed a little more ecstatic than usual. On top of that her older brother Tom was there. He lived about an hour away and often came up to visit.

Lilo was the youngest adopted sibling of both Tom and Mark. She had been adopted as a Toddler when the family lived in Hawaii. She was considered blood even though she was adopted and they had named her Lilo because her favorite movie when they first got her was Lilo & Stitch, which was cute since it was a Hawaiian name even though she wasn’t. The rest of the families were natives from their and both Mark and Tom had been born in Oahu.

tumblr_m0y52nAkal1qczibyo1_500.gif

Upon listening more while grabbing a snack the big news was Mark apparently had a girlfriend, which was big news. He never really seemed to interested in girls, he over sexualized himself for comedy reasons in his videos for his fans and there was always rumors but he never got involved. One of Mark’s close friends had secretly messaged their mother to let her know. They all see happy, they had gotten worried since he had become famous it was his only focus.

Lilo pretended to be happy but wasn’t exactly thrilled. She knew it would happen and was surprised it hadn’t happened sooner with as many fans that swooned over him, apparently the girl was another video game vlogger and lived in LA. She ate dinner and was silent besides chatting here and there. In a way her day had kind of been ruined by like everything else she would have to just let it pass.

latest

tumblr_nomeghecfL1shi6r5o3_500.jpg

Over the years she had been really close with Mark. She had crushed on him growing up but knew it was wrong and had learned to just ignore it. That was before he had started getting famous for making videos and doing commentary as he played horror games. While he was in high school and first starting college he just did it for fun. He ended up getting popular on YouTube and was now known as Markiplier all over the work. He did all sorts of things, he did Let’s Play, he acted in other videos in little skits, did music video’s, charities and was very involved with his fans.

"Ooooooooohhh mmmmmyyyyyyyy gooooooooodd!" He said, or rather frustratingly shouted in his home as he was recording himself play a game. "Whyyy! Just why!!!!" Hands covered his mouth, then he looked depressed. All of this just because he was 'eaten' by someone else on the currently trending game Agar.io. Mark was attempting to reach the top of the leader boards but kept on being beaten by other players who vacuumed him up.

Repeatedly starting the game over and over meant more and more reactions which no doubt would have brought laughter to many of his fans when they would see it.

"Why is this game so addictive!!!....Noo....Noooo..Nooooooooooooo" Taking of his headphones, he got up from his seat and went to get a drink. Walking in to the kitchen, he laughed to himself wondering what the video would look like when he watched it back. Before he could open the fridge however, his phone rang. Taking it out of his pocket, he saw it was his mother. "She knows" he spoke loudly. Mark knew his mother never rang him unless it had something to do with his life.

Ignoring the call, he let it pass, he would put it down to recording something. Opening up his messages, there was only one person he could talk to and texted his sister Lilo. "What does Mom know? Do you know? Everyone knows don't they? Ring me?"

After hitting send, he went back to his little studio kitted out with all the latest equipment. He was going to edit until Lilo got in touch with him. The seventeen year old was probably the one member of family he could and would talk to. Mark felt close to her.

Upon editing, most of it had to be cut meaning there was not much of a video. So the man decided to put himself through the pain once again and booted up the game.

"Why are you following me!! You guys are working together! It's bullshit!!" Looking up to the heavens, he then looked to the camera. "One more try!"

Doing well to build himself up to second in the leader boards, Mark knew he was close to achieving his goal. "Fuck you China!!"

Seething with anger, Mark felt he had enough content to stop playing and edited the video with a sarcastic title. He then uploaded it on to YouTube. HOW TO BE 2nd BEST!!

Lilo had listen to the family go on and on about Mark and his new girl-friend and she was able to finally sneak away with the half lie that she was going to attempt some homework. She went upstairs to her room and felt her phone go off and slipped it out to see Mark had tried to contact her. She opened the message and of course it was Mark wanting to know what their mother knew. She sat down on the bed and groaned.

8:30 P.M: Apparently someone let Tom know that you’re dating somebody….

Lilo didn’t even text anything more than that, what else could she say, congratulations? Its not like they were engaged or anything…. It least not yet. Lilo went over to her desk and decided maybe she should try to study some more.

While she was doing homework she got a Google alert that Markiplier who of course she subscribed too, he was her brother had uploaded a new video. She sighed but new she had to watch it, she watched all of his videos. Secretly she was probably his biggest fan but always had to keep things balanced so she didn’t seem immature to gave signs of obsessing over him.

The beginning of the video started and no matter how sad or un-thrilled she was about the news of his supposed new girl friend, she smiled and laughed even in the beginning of the video at her brother’s reactions. Only he would play a dumb ass game about being a circle and eating other circles to reach the top. He basically had no filters when he did commentary on games and it was fucking great.

Lilo besides being a college student had hobbies which involved being part of a dance competition team, she was taking a break this semester to focus on school, she also liked to draw and invested a lot in art materials and loved to write, she role played and did fan-fiction. She also did YouTube videos with her best friend Tess but they weren’t famous, not like her brother who had millions of fans. He made money from videos, she didn’t.

She got a message on her iMac from tess on iMessage.

Tess: GET YO ASS OVER TO MY HOUSE, IT CAME IN.
Lilo: What did? The FS700?
Tess: ☺
Lilo: Oh snap….shit I will be over.

Her friend had been saving up and Lilo had contributed a couple hundred to help her get a decent Sony camera so they could film stuff. She grabbed a few of her belongings and just shrugged deciding she was too comfortable in her forest green long sleeve sports shirt and sweats to want to change. She slipped on some sneakers and was able to sneak out the back door. Her friend lived only a couple blocks down. Her friend waived her over to the backyard. Lilo smiled seeing she already had it set up.

“Let’s test it.” Her enthusiastic red headed friend said, she always had wild hair colors. Lilo just smiled shrugging. “Slow MO ACTION! Ok so were just take turns doing hair flipping shots….we can be sexual, model like.” She said in a sarcastic french voice and Lilo rolled her eye’s laughing. They both ended up filming each other and then started being way to stupid toward the end of the video making silly faces while being in slow motion. It was practically them. They were laughing while inside viewing it almost in tears.

tumblr_inline_mkrqouZkJT1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkrqoxHKsV1qz4rgp.gif

----------------------------------------------------------

markiplier.jpg

Later that night one of Mark’s close friends would shoot him a quick e-mail and send a link to the video Tess had edited and posted later that night.

“Hey Bro….I was surfing and I actually came across this cool video, awesome editing. So freaking funny and hot, isn’t that little Lilo? That’s your sister right? If so…she’s fucking gorgeous….you should TOTALLY invite her down to your crib for me ;)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXB7Bz9tKVI[/video]​

After the video was uploaded, Mark did go to get that drink. Standing in the kitchen, back against the counter, he was in front of the fridge when a deja vu moment came to him. His phone alerted him to a text, it was his sister getting back in touch.

He couldn't believe what she has written. Tom? Why would he go and tell his mother he was dating? He specifically asked him not to tell another living soul. Feeling angry and betrayed, the gamer wanted to ring his 'friend' and ask why he did what he did.

Tom's phone would have notified the male about who was calling. He answered it. "What's up Mark?" The tone casual and pretty laid back. "Why did you tell my mom I'm dating someone?" There was a pause on the other end of the call. "Look, I'm one of your oldest friends, I knew how happy your family would be for you, you don't get out enough, I just wanted them to know you were having a great life. That you are seeing people."

"You had no right, I told you not to say anything. We are done!" Hanging up, his phone slammed down on to the kitchen worktop before he opened the fridge and managed to get himself some bottled water. After sipping some of the liquid, his phone and looking at it, he was sure it was going to be Tom. Instead it was his mother, which just made him storm off.

It was time for a short nap he thought, time to cool himself down with everything that was going on.

Yawning and rubbing his eyes an hour later, Mark was dressed in just boxers and a black t-shirt. Putting on his glasses, he stood up and wanted something to eat. Sometimes when he would record during the day he would forgetting about the things he needed to survive.

Stumbling in to the living room, he saw a pizza menu which he had ordered from a couple of days ago. He was to lazy to cook so rang up and ordered something for himself. By the time it had arrived, Mark had put on some pants and was meaning to play a new horror game which had just been released.

Taking the box and a soda from the fridge in to his gaming room, he set everything down and logged on to his computer. A few emails were waiting for him. One was about a possible fan meet up, another about a charity he was representing but the first that caught his eyes was from one of his friends.

Opening it, he saw a link to a video which his sister was in and how his friend thought she was gorgeous.

"Dude, she is seventeen!" He couldn't stress that enough. But as he watched the video, he agreed, she was gorgeous, he loved watched her, the slow mo effect helping Mark to realize she wasn't just his little sister but a young woman.

Something the email said to also made him realize he hadn't seen her in a long time. He should invite her to stay with him for a bit.

Texting Lilo, Mark firstly wanted to talk about the video.

"Hey sis, cool video, I am definitely going to talk about it in one of my videos and get you millions upon millions of views. Then you can be rich and buy your own house away from mom."

He then continued.

"I haven't seen you in a long time and you know your the only sane one in the family. Would really like it if you would come stay with me for a bit. What do you think?"

Lilo was lying in bed and had woken up from her phone going off, it was way past midnight and she propped herself up on on elbow while reading her brother’s message. Her eye’s went wide when he said he seen her video? Tess must have uploaded it but how did he see it? She groaned and rolled her eye’s, she wasn’t so sure she wanted to be a famous world wide YouTuber.
Then what got her attention is how he was asking if she would come up and stay with him. She had seen him since the holidays and rubbed her eye’s.

1:30 A.M: Yeah our family isn’t that bad. Mom is just happy. Also I’m so sure I want to intrude on you and your girlfriend….I pretty eat, sleep and do homework….I’d just be in the way and clear out your kitchen. Perhaps you should reconsider.

Lilo was half asleep and being sarcastic but sent the message rolling back over curling underneath the covers.

Back
Top Bottom