Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A futanari harem OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the ooc for the roleplay "a futanari harem. " any questions, discussion or planning should be located here.

Congrats onenightninja, you have posted the unsexiest intro I ever read. I suppose Bailey is one of those characters you have to get to come out of her shell. Anyone want to work on that?

i didnt post a very sexual intro lol i just walked into a kitchen going where is the coffee hahaha

Awesome.

So does anyone have any requests or suggestions on where to take this? Now that we're going, I feel like talking over some ideas and plot ideas for the future would be helpful.

Please try and give everyone a chance to respond before submitting another one. I know it may take a few days, but I want to try and keep the posting even.

Hi I'm a sub male, I would love to join the group for RP and to please a Futa and be theirs completely, if they treat me right.

I'm going to have to draw a hard line. No males unless, like one of our other characters, they're a trap in transition.

I'm kind of going to have to wait on Ninja and khan to respond, giving how their characters are tied up with everything. So if everyone else can hang on, I promise I'll keep things moving.

I'm going to give Ninja a few more days to respond. If we don't hear from her by wednesday, then I'll move it along. Please hold off until then.

Thanks my lovely harem!! You are the best!!

Sorry for the delays everyone. I wanted to try and give ninja a chance to respond.

Can everyone who's still active respond to this just so I know what we're working with? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom