Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reydan's Short Bits (F for anything!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reydan

Supporter
Supporter
First of all – if you are already RPing with me and awaiting a reply I’m getting to it. I’ve had the week [and a bit] from hell in terms of work. You will get a reply tonight.

I’m looking for RP partners interested in either being a player or a GM in an adult themed RP.

I’m happy to play either role, happy to play with or against males/females/futa etc.

Rules:
I’m not looking for serious rules – hence why this isn’t in the system-style section. What I want instead is a quick back and forth type of play that will help fit how busy I am with real life at the moment.

If you want a reference point see the example at the end of this post or think Corruption of Champions not Dungeons and Dragons.

Settings:
In order of preference:
Fantasy - only fantasy for now.

What I love:
Corruption-themes
Characters who develop from weak to strong
Plot-smut balance
Partners who are patient with how busy I can get
Partners with ideas

What I hate:
One-liners
People who want to mindlessly dom
God-modders and invulnerable characters
Real-life settings for this sort of RP

Sample Pictures:

Corrupting a Paladin
Minotaur Companion
Adventuring with Orcs...
God-Damn Goblins
Sealing the Deal
Imps with big cocks
Mindfucked

Tiny plot ideas:

A princess sees her realm and her family torn away from her by war and has to survive and seek revenge in the wider world
A god-child ventures into the world unaware of his/her heritage
Monster hunter

Game sample:

GM post:
The three hulking minotaurs laugh at you, their muscular chest rippling with the heaving, booming, tones of their amusement.
‘Puny human thinks she is a match for us?’ laughs the oldest, scars criss-crossing his muzzle telling of his many successful battles in the arena. ‘We will smash you into the ground human’.
The size of the three opponents is daunting indeed, their large training clubs terrifying despite being blunted for the non-kill rules of the arena.

But you know you have to defeat them somehow to secure the Amulet of Kathrass.
Your eyes, as you ponder, are drawn to their muscular chests that gleam with sweat and the powerful limbs that flex before you. You feel your gaze wander, as if drawn, down to the bulging loin cloths they wear.

Player post:

Helena smiles as she tries to portray a confidence she doesn’t have. Best not to let them know how scared she is….or how turned on.
The red-head chews her lip, eyes flicking between them, and decides valour is the best approach however fool-hardy.
Stepping forward she puts a small hand on the abdomen of the oldest minotaur, feeling his strength.
She leans forward, letting him have a clear look down her tight-laced leather armour.
‘Question is’ she purrs ‘would a little training go amiss before the battle itself?’
Her wink conveys, she hopes, the suggestion. Maybe is she seduces the three, she thinks, she might be able to sap their strength before the battle itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom