Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Futanari Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 7:43 A.M. in the mansion. The sun had just begun to creep over the tops of the trees that surrounded the wide open grounds. The mansion was an old stone an masonry building that had been passed down from generation to generation. The current owner and resident was Denise Franklin, fourth generation owner of the estate and the Franklin Family fortune. She was to be found in the master bathroom, neck deep in the gigantic jetted tub that dominated a huge portion of the large room. It was large enough for at least six, but currently was occupied only by Denise.

"Oh god that feels so good!" she moaned lightly to herself as the jets massaged against her back. One of the things that Denise loved the most about her wealth, was the luxury that it provided her. Almost nothing was out of the reach of her wealth. This tub had actually been in the house when she had inherited it. But she savored it all the same.

"I wonder where everyone else ran off to?" Denise thought to herself. She decided to get up and go look for them. She grabbed one of the tub's edges and then lifted herself up. Her naked body now exposed.

Denise was a bombshell. Large breasts with pointy nipples. Her lightly tanned body glistened with the water as she got out and began to dry herself off. She had to spend a minute just on the flaccid cock that hung below her waist. It had been another thing she'd inherited. A concoction that her grandmother had created had caused her to grow a large cock and balls right about her pussy. It had brought along new urges and issues. One of which, was that her interest in other women was increased astronomically.

She finished drying off and then wrapped the towel around her naked body and went off in search of the other's who occupied her house. Women, and one sissy boy. All of whom belonged to her, in a manner of speaking.

The smell of freshly brewing coffee was coming from the kitchen. Denise would not have to look long. Inside the kitchen she would find Maria Jones making breakfast. She was nude except for an apron. The shorter woman smiled as Denise walked in and walked over to her. Maria leaned up on her toes and gave the taller woman a kiss and said, "Good morning beautiful. I put coffee on and am making breakfast. So what would you like to eat? Or would you rather have an affair with the cook?" The Latino woman gently caressed Denise's massive tool through the towel and gave a playful wink. She then turned back towards the stove and counter to finish prepping her omelet, giving the lovely Denise full view of her lovely ass.

Erica woke to the smell of coffee and reached over to look at the clock and said "time to get up and get the chore's done". she tossed on a very tight fitting top with no bra and some spandex. she felt like out of all the woman in the house she was the lest pretty one but she didnt let it show. she moved downstairs into the kitchen to see Maria Jones teasing Denise she smiled she not jelous at all in fact she liked watching the other girls tease Denise it was kinda a turn on for her. she went and made herself a cup of coffie and said softly to the two girls "good morning". there was no way she was gonna get the day started with out coffee.

Christine had stayed up late watching music videos on the couch and had fallen asleep there, her hand was still between smooth legs giving herself a treat even in her sleep, nobody seemed to notice her as she cuddled in the sofa and the tv was set to turn off by itself. Her panties soaking wet and still sleepy she slowly wakes up from her slumber thanks to the sudden commotion of people coming down the stairs added to the bitter smell of coffee in the kitchen. A tight small top reveals the nicest undercleavage of her swollen breast as she stands up and yawns not realizing anyone who might be around before heading to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

Up in the clean and simple office study, a young red-headed woman typed away at a keyboard, took hand-written notes, and read from three different textbooks in a flurry of chaotic overtasking that could only be described as studying for college courses. As the young woman of the estate's 'staff,' she had to work doubly hard to prove her worth and keep in the estate owner's good graces. Not to mention that she had the most time-consuming and important task of them all; managing Miss Franklin's finances. Book keeping was not an easy job. A small error could easily spiral out of control and ruin hours of work. But, doing her job right, she was not only privy to the woman's vast fortunes, but also directly responsible for ensuring the continued growth of that fortune, even if Miss Franklin chose to do nothing other than buy frivolous things and bang any and all women she met. It was oddly empowering.

While the others had yet to properly dress for the day, Bailey was rather conservatively gussied up, in a white button-up blouse and a tight black pencil skirt that went down to her knees. Black stockings and matching short, strappy heels finished off a look that simply screamed secretary... Or librarian, considering her red-framed glasses. She could smell the coffee, even so far away, and crinkled her nose a bit. Having been a barista, she was not fond of the stuff. In fact, she rather despised the bitter taste. How she'd wound up as a barista before meeting Denise was beyond her.

Denise made her way into the kitchen. She was first greeted by Maria, who being somewhat of an exhibitionist, was wearing only an apron. "Oh god you're always such a dirty little slut." Denise said to her gorgeous latin lover. Maria's hand rubbing against her bulge was enough to make it begin to jump to life. When flaccid it was usually only around five inches. But Maria's work had made it jump to around nine inches. A full five more to go to full hardness. Maria's joke about choosing between with breakfast or sex had her laughing.

"Why can't I have you and the food?" Denise joked. Looking at the giant ass of her lover. "God, I could marry that ass and make it have my babies. But I'm afraid it will have to wait for a while. I need to eat. Can you make me some bacon, eggs toast. A full breakfast. I feel like today is going to be a long day. You ladies keep me drained. So I'll need all the energy I can get. After breakfast....I'll have to bury my head in that ass of yours."

Denise walked over and pressed herself against Maria's ass. Pushing her semi hard cock against the woman's glorious ass. She grabbed Maria's neck and turned her to give her a deep kiss on the lips. Before noticing Erica enter the room out of the corner of her eye. "Hey baby!" Denise said. Leaving Maria's side and walking over to Erica and giving her a kiss. Leaning back, she winked at her maid/lover. Erica was useless without her coffee. So Denise had bought several coffee making machines. A single serve maker. Espresso machine and even a traditional coffee machine.

"Would you like me to get you an espresso?" Denise asked Erica. "I know you need your caffeine before work. " She left out the fact that Erica had the rough job of cleaning up after Denise. Which could be quite messing after sex sessions. There were times when Denise thought about hiring an unattractive man or woman to take over, so she could have Erica all to herself.

Christine soon walked in. Looking hot and flushed. Denise looked down and noticed the wet panties and the small of flowing juices. The thought aroused her even more. Making her cock a little harder. "You just can't keep your hands out of your own puss can you?" She joked to Christine. "I'm going to have to remind you who that puss belongs to later. If you had forgotten."

Christine was definitely one of the more sexually adventurous ladies in the house. She was always either fucking Denise, or playing with herself. As such, she smelled of sex nearly constantly. Not to mention she didn't own much clothing that wasn't sexy. These facts made Denise keep Christine very close.

Pretty much all of the ladies had made their way to the kitchen. It was exactly how Denise liked it. She liked keeping all of her lovers close. She'd even sprung for a gigantic special bed so that if they all chose it, they could sleep in the same bed together at night. It rarely happened, as the ladies liked having space. But when it did, it was hot enough to keep Denise rock hard the whole time.

She noticed that Bailey had yet to come join them, so Denise decided to get her. She walked over and gave Christine a kiss, squeezing her ass a little. Before walking over and punching the intercom button that contacted any room in the house. "Bailey?" She said. Not sure where the red head was at. "Come join us for breakfast. Maria is cooking. So everything will be delicious."

She didn't wait for a response. She just walked back over. Wrapping one arm around Erica and another around Christine. "So ladies, what shall we do today?" She asked her three lovely lovers.

Erica had kissed Denise back when she kissed her with a smile and said "sure a expresso would be lovely " she blushied when Denised wrapped a arm around her at the mention of what to do today her mind going to all sorts of thoughts . she leaned into her a little bit and said "well iam free for whatever you wish to do once the house is cleaned and sense i will be having a expresso i got a feeling i will get it clean faster then normal". she giggled knowing caffinee tend to give her lots of engery but wine or any sort of acholahal and she will lose all sense of self control and be wild . she raised in a family that was bent on keeping their kids respectful but she lost her way long time and hides her wild side but she knew Denise knew her well so she sense stopped hiding all sides of her to her .

Bailey cocked an eyebrow when she heard the voice over the intercom. The boss called. Letting out a pent up breath, she finished up what she was working with, highlighting where she had stopped and made a few notes. Once that was all taken care of though, she got up, straightened her skirt out a bit, and made her way to the kitchen. Breakfast was a good idea after all. It was a few minutes, what with how big the place was, but she showed up, taking a good gander at the collection of sleepyheads. "Morning everyone." She waved a little, going up to each in turn for a slow, gentle kiss hello. Erica first, since she wasn't drinking coffee at that point. Then Christine, from who she'd noted the wet panties, but didn't care. There were a lot of those in this place. Then she gave the cook a tender kiss, not wanting to distract Maria too much from her cooking. And finally, she gave Denise her kiss, letting their lips linger a little longer.

Flushed and wet, Christine was still drowsy as she entered the kitchen, bumping with Erika in her way to the expresso machine, her heavy swollen bosom grazing her back letting her feel her hard nipples even through her clothes. She then blushed and smiled at the words of Denise turning her attention to her only to receive a kiss that was so sudden to her that made her lips melt upon hers, followed by a muffled moan as her ass was groped. Chris' mouth was left open craving for more as her mistress left her to the intercom. What a way to wake up she thought, wish everyday she woke up like that... although sometimes it was even better, much better.

Finally fully waking up, Christine found herself surrounded by Denise arm before she could do anything else, her arms were wrapped around too, mashing her breasts together. Of course she let herself be pulled but grew a little nervous about the towel clinging to her body, her cock seemed certainly enthusiastic and didn't know if the towel would be able to remain in its place for long. "Anything you wish to do" she knew about Denise kinks and likes and she always was eager to please her, being that the only reason she kept her job at the sexy clothing store. Besides that and making Denise happy her only duty was with her acting career.

Bailey came down then, saying hello to everyone in her way, the teen's slow sweet kiss fell upon her still anxious lips, which together with the gentle but restraining embrace from Denise were enough to make her slightly wet again.

"Well for you Denise, exceptions can be made," she said with another playful wink. When Denise went on to comment about her ass Maria replied with,"Promises, promises. " She then made Denise her bacon, eggs toast. A full breakfast. Maria Jones serves Denise her plate and was caught a little off guard by her after breakfast statement. She blushes shyly and says,"Okay...I look forward to it." She then focuses on making breakfast for the other women for now. Maria responded to Bailey's kiss with one of her own. "I know ow you dislike coffee, So I have stocked fresh juice and milk in the fridge if you want an alternative Bailey," replied Maria. The Latino smiled as a little as everyone gather's around the kitchen. "Well I for one, vote we all eat and fornicate," she replied when asked what to do today.

"You got it dear." Denise said going over to the espresso machine and brewing up one for Erica. She handed it back over to Erica and smiled. "Take all the time you need cleaning dear. I know I probably left a mess for you. I'm going to have plenty of things to keep me busy today. Or, people to keep me busy I guess. Either way, no rush on anything."

Giving Erica another kiss, Denise turned her attention to Bailey, who was busy kissing all the other ladies before finally giving a kiss to the busty futa. "Now that's more like it." Denise commented, wrapping her arms around Bailey and kissing her a little more deeply. "You know, we're all just one big happy family here. You could really stand to act like it. I mean yes, technically you're all here for me. But try and be a little cool Bailey. At least wear something a little sexier sometimes. You've got a great body, show it off babe."

Satisfied that Bailey would hopefully take her suggestion to heart, Denise looked over at the flushed and aroused Christine. "What am I going to do with you, you dirty little slut." Denise said as she groped Christine a little. "Seriously. Are you ever not thinking about sex? I'm going to have to really punish you a little if you don't calm down a little." The punishment Denise had in mind was a pair of vibrating panties and a butt plug.

"Thanks babe." Denise said to her lover turned cook. Hearing her grumble about Denise's proclamation made Denise laugh. "Well, I can't really marry or impregnate your butt. However, I can do both to you. Though, you know my rule. It's not fair to marry any single one of my ladies. If I marry one of you, I have to marry all of you."

"Any takers?" Denise asked. Polygamy was technically not legal. But Denise had the kind of money and power she might be able to buy some changes if she waned. But she wasn't going to force that on anyone. They could come and go as they pleased. She wasn't the kind to hold them down unless they wanted.

"Well, fornication will definitely happen later." Denise assured everyone. "But are we doing this as a five some? Or one on one? What does everyone want?" Aside from the sex, Denise also planned on working a little in her lab that day. She was trying to work on some more body modification serum. Both to replicate what happened to her, and to do other things. Breast growth, ass growth. Even height. So at some point, she wanted to go do that. But first, it was time to eat.

She took her plate of food to the gigantic table that sat in the dining room that was essentially the same room as the kitchen. Siting down with the food and the coffee, she waited for the others to join her before eating.

Bailey sighed a little as she got a small chastisement for choosing to dress professional rather than sexy. "I just thought I should try and act a bit professional. I know you're taking a risk with me." She backed away and fidgeted with her blouse a little. "But... If my boss wants to enact a new dress code... Well I can't really say no, can I?" She teased a little as she pulled off her top, revealing a lacey black corset top, and removed her skirt to show the matching garter belt and thong. She may have been the least curvy of the women, but she had a perfect and robust collection of lingerie to accent her body, and loved to wear it, even under casual clothing. Free of her clothes, she tossed them to a corner so they wouldn't trip anyone, and followed Denise to the table. Instead of sitting down though, she stood next to the woman they had all become so infatuated with.

"Oh, and Maria?" She looked back, smiling. "Thanks for the offer... But I think I'm going to pass on a drink for right now..." With that, the short woman started to sink under the table, her body disappearing under it. Underneath, Denise would be able to feel her legs gently nudged apart, and warm breaths of air rolling over her thighs. She'd know exactly what was about to happen. Bailey loved giving oral just so very much.

Kissing Denise again after taking a cup then a plate of Maria's good cooking she walked over to the cook and said from behind in her ear "thanks for making breakfest like you always do ". she went and sat down and began to eat and sip her cup of coffee. she sat next to Baily and smiled at the girl as she ate breakfast. she cleaned up her plate giving Denise one more last kiss and in turn gave one to each girl ether on the lips or on the head as she left to start working on the house work. she was nice and loved to clean . she went back to her room to get her music and start cleaning and dancing about the place.

Still blushing she took a deep breath when she was freed from the tight hold, not that she wasn't enjoying it, on the contrary no matter how many times she would see or feel Denise's shaft, Christine was always amazed and even nervous by it. "A punishment you say..." knowing what kind of stuff she liked, it would certainly be more of a reward than a punishment of course. Moving forward she then stood behind Bailey, helping her undress and caressing her body as she did so. Always a pleasure to see and feel one of her favorite customers wearing some of the sexiest lingerie she had and to have a perfect body to go with it.

As Bailey continued her way to the table with Denise, she was going for some coffee but then stopped in her way turning instead to Maria, "Fresh juice and milk?..." she repeated with a much more playful tone as her hands went right into the cook's crotch and to her bosom respectively "I could enjoy some fresh juice... and some milk...right now", her hands playing with Maria's most sensitive spots, making some pauses as she spoke only to place some kisses all over her.

Maria watched as Bailey slid under the table. She guessed that the red head was in the mood for fresh cream instead. The Latino woman kissed Erica on the lips and watched the beautiful woman walk away to do the cleaning For a brief Moment, Maria wished she could be like Denise and fuck that shy girl silly.

"Fresh juice and milk?..." Christine repeated with a much more playful tone as her hands went right into the cook's crotch and to her bosom respectively "I could enjoy some fresh juice... and some milk...right now", she hands playing with Maria's most sensitive spots, making some pauses as she spoke only to place some kisses all over her. The Latino woman was snapped back to the present with a soft moan. Her own hand sliding down to play with Christine's delectable pussy. "I bet you could. You want to take this to the couch?" asked Maria.

It was another all-nighter for Parsee as she attempts to duplicate the same serum that transformed Denise into a beautiful woman with a perfect cock. Parsee was still working in the lab on a serum that will make a woman grow a penis, it just needs one more drop into the test tube and it was done. Now all that was left to do is have someone be the test subjects. Parsee brought the glass tube up to her lips taking a sip of the serum, then she set aside the serum and wait for the effect. Parsee removed her lab coat, the only clothing she had on at the time and started to rub her pussy. She gave it a moment, letting her pussy juice run down her, she then teased her clit pinching and twisting at her most sensitive part. Though the serum didn't do anything at Parsee didn't care at the moment as she try to reach to her climax.

Gabriel woke up as soon as Denise's voice came out of the intercom when she was calling Bailey to come down. The little trap stretched her body and got out of bed. She was wearing only a see-through black night gown, matching panties over her chastised little dicklette and a collar around her neck. Gaby greeted everyone with a warm hug after grabbing a plate full of scrambled eggs as well as a glass of apple juice and joined the others at the table.

"Good morning everyone...I had a wonderful dream about all of you..." Gabriel was a little bit self concious about her small perky breasts and wished that they could be at least double D's. A bow with cat ears kept the traps hair out of her face while a plug with a cat tail completed her look. Gaby loved to dress up like a kitty or a bitch, literally, and loved it when the other girls put her on a leash. Gabriel was like the pet of this family, but liked to wear a slutty maid outfit and help with cleaning.

"oh, now you want to act like a good little sex pot...." Denise chided Bailey as the red head ventured under the table in search of Denise's cock. Denise removed the towel she had been wearing, letting it fall to the floor. "It's not like any of you haven't seen me before." She joked. Looking at her legs, she made a moan and held her cock out for Bailey. "Such a good and bad girl at the same time."

Looking around at her harem, Denise saw Erica leave. "Have fun dear!" She called after her lover/house-cleaner. "I'll be sure to have fun with you later. So make sure you have the energy for me."

Turning her attention back to her other lovers, Denise giggled. "I offer to marry and knock you ladies up and no one even acknowledges me. That's not very nice."

Seeing Maria and Christine about to get it on, Denise moaned a little. She reached up and grabbed her nipples and began to play with them. "You two aren't going anywhere." She ordered. "I want to watch you fuck right in front of me. So don't even think about leaving."

When Gabriel came into the room, Denise waved him over and motioned for the young trap to sit next to her. "Gabby my lively dear," the harem Mistress said. "Come sit with me my dear. Bailey is about to give me a fine blowjob. I think you should watch. She could teach you something. Besides, I wouldn't want you to feel left out. You're as much one of my ladies as everyone else. Hopefully Parsee can finally complete that formula. Then we can get you that nice shiny pussy you want."

"I'd love to but I've just got up from there Maria" letting her invading finger out of Maria's naked pussy, Christine catwalked to the table "Wont you better come over here..." she said while pulling her top off above her head, her breasts bouncing as she did so. With her small top was still on her arms she twisted her wrists, provocatively restraining herself with it "you see, our mistress wants to enjoy a little show while Baley does her 'job' down there"

Christine jumped to the kitchen's island and crawled on her fours even with her wrists still restrained. Her eyes watching Denise fully naked body making her blush again, lusting at how Baley eagerly sucked the large shaft of the mistress, making her crave for some too while swaying her ass to the cook. Expectant for the caress of the latino woman her wet panties now just seemed to be asking to be torn off, for Denise an open view of the full round ass and pert heavy bosom of the bodacious playful woman who still stared at her.

toritaynympho said:
"oh, now you want to act like a good little sex pot...." Denise chided Bailey as the red head ventured under the table in search of Denise's cock. Denise removed the towel she had been wearing, letting it fall to the floor. "It's not like any of you haven't seen me before." She joked. Looking at her legs, she made a moan and held her cock out for Bailey. "Such a good and bad girl at the same time."

When Gabriel came into the room, Denise waved him over and motioned for the young trap to sit next to her. "Gabby my lively dear," the harem Mistress said. "Come sit with me my dear. Bailey is about to give me a fine blowjob. I think you should watch. She could teach you something. Besides, I wouldn't want you to feel left out. You're as much one of my ladies as everyone else. Hopefully Parsee can finally complete that formula. Then we can get you that nice shiny pussy you want."

"All you have to do is ask... Or demand..." Bailey shivered at the sight and smell of the thick cock before her. Getting to claim first for the day was always a lovely thing, when Denise would be packing the thickest and creamiest treat for the lucky girl that got to make her cum first. Not that Denise ever had a load that was anything short of astounding. But the first batch of the day was like eating the first doughnut at a bakery; a perfect moment of bliss.

Without any further delay, she opened her mouth, licking her lips just slightly to give the woman and the trap a little showing, before wrapping her lips around the thick crown of that spongy mushroom head. Her tongue licked and swirled around the very tip, teasing it, getting it wet as she worked up a plentiful reserve of saliva. It was needed to work such a huge shaft, after all. But for now, she focused on the head, polishing it with her lips, eyes closed as she enjoyed the flavor. Her 'mmms' and soft moans made her lips vibrate along the sensitive flesh, only adding to the fun for the red-headed woman with the oral fixation.

Maria gave sudden gasp as Christine expertly fingered her. How she loved a brunette in charge. Then the minx talked bout putting on a show for Denise. The Latino grabbed those wet panties of Christine and said," Naughty girl Making a mess of the kitchen. Bad girls get spanks" She then ripped the brunette's panties off with a flourish of the wrists. If Denise wanted a show, she would gt one.

Maria's hand suddenly smacked against Christine's exposed bare bottom. WHACK! Then there was another spank on the opposite cheek! Whack! After a few more spanks Christine's perfect ass has red hand prints on it. Maria then rubs Christine cute pussy teasingly with her fingers and leans down to kiss her sore bottom better.

(Edited)

Maria loved how Denise ordered her to stay and fuck in front of her and followed Christine grabbing her crotch and pulling down her as soon as she had crawled onto the table, but she didn't let herself to be stripped of completely. She allowed the latina slide her hand into her panties but as soon as they were pulled down she offered some resistance in her knees, sure the tiny panties were nothing close to a leather strap but it still offered her the illusion of having her legs bound as well as her wrists, not allowing her to spread but instead making her ass stand out even more, rising higher with the first spank.

Wetting herself after some spanks, Christine wiggled her cute tantalizing ass, all red and sensitive while some cum slowly dripped her tightened cunt. She sure had loved touching herself but rarely she used something to masturbate besides her small vibrating toys so her pussy was rather tight and narrow, even more as she closed her restrained legs feeling a delightful pressure from the teasing fingers and lips coming at her. She wanted to pull the teasing Maria closer into her but the position she had put herself into didn't allow for much movement, still she loved that too and it sure was a great show to look at.

((by the way, Christine is not blonde))

Erica smiled as she picked up her mp3 player and said to herself "always my Mistress always". she then put the headset on and set out to clean the house while hearing the sex moans from the kitchen. she would sneak a peak every now and then but kept up with her work dancing and cleaning getting things cleaned rather quick. she soon pelled of the sweater and tossed on her bed for a more sexy black tank top cause she got hot from all that cleaning and sex nose. she soon made her way back to the kitchen and just stood in the doorway said nothing just watched silently at what was going on . she liked watching and having fun with the girls just didnt know how to show it so much. she soon found herself eyeing denise in a loving way.

Gabriel smiled warmly when she heard her mistress called her and moved closer to place a soft kiss on her cheek. She couldn't wait to lose her useless dicklette and become a real woman, but on the other hand that could wait too. Gabby got used to the chastity cage and wouldn't mind when she wore it for a little bit longer. "I want some big breasts first, mistress...mine are so small..." Her words were merely a whisper, the cute trap was self-concious about her chest and blushed softly every simgle time at the sight of the other womens boobs. Gabriel stopped eating her breakfast and got down under the table right next to Bailey to watch her giving a blowjob to their mistress. She never had sucked on a real cock before, but she was training with realistic looking dildos. "Oh, please share some of her cum with me...I want to know how her semen tastes." Gabriel was still a virgin, but she wanted to change that with the help of her mistress. Sure, toys like vibrators felt good, but the trap wanted to find out how a real cock felt. Her parents didn't give her the chance to have some fun with anybody. They homeschooled her to protect their girly son and were the reason why she ran away in the end. Gabriel completed a course on the internet to get his degree, but she didn't want to study anymore. The trap didn't have to hide her feelings any longer and could be the girl she always wanted to be.

Denise was sometimes overwhelmed by her little harem. It was hard to concentrate on all of them at the same time. Virtually impossible even. But that was really kind of the fun in having so many lovers under one roof in the first place. She watched Christine closely as the young girl strutted and showed off for bother her and for Maria. The sight of the two of them playing with one another was making Denise rock solid. Not to mention incredibly wet. But she had more then enough lovers that if needed, she could have one of them take care of her other need.

"Don't be too rough with Christine my dear!" The futa mistress called to Maria. "I may have use of her later, and you for that mater. So I don't want any of my lovely little ladies to be too worn out until I'm completely satisfied with them. Now carry one, I'm enjoying the show." She truly was. Denise had begun to play with her ample breasts and nipples as she watched.

"Done already Erica?" her mistress asked as she was being pleasured. "If you'd like something to do, you can come over here and show me some of that lovely body of yours. I wouldn't mind a nipple to suck on right now."

Bailey's work was not to be ignored though. The red headed girl was really working Denise's cock like a perfect little cock slut. It was making Denise moan harder. "you love, are the perfect cock sucker!" She commented. Running her fingers through the girls hair. "I could literally let you do that all day. Though I'm sure the others will be probably be jealous. " Denise was closer to an orgasm, but not close enough to risk firing off just yet.

Gabi's request for some breasts made Denise think. She had no idea whether or not Parsee was close to finishing her new batch of serum. Regardless, there was always good old fashioned plastic surgery. "We'll take care of it dear." She assured the young girly boi. "Don't worry. I promised you when you joined me, that one day you'd be the perfect little babe for me. Now....since you're so interested in some cum, why don't you play with mistress's pussy for a little while. Then maybe Bailey will share some of my baby batter with you."

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world." Denise thought to herself. Completely satisfied in her orgy with her lovely pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom