Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bets

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiram

Meteorite
I've got this idea in the back of my head for a while now. Delving into the downwards spiral of an unlikely pair, we'd explore how a childish game taken too far breaks a dynamic and reshapes a new one.

The idea: A pair of (Siblings/childhood friends/cohabitants/coworkers/misc) start out with a slightly antagonistic relationship to each other, they're both very stubborn and egocentric. The thing is that they resolve some direct conflicts (trivia, competence, predictions) with bets, most stakes are rather trivial (dishes/money/favours) but some times they push for higher stakes in order to make the other one forfeit. What happens at the start of the play is that one of these bets has been made without anyone backing off. So I'd like for the female character to lose the bet, forcing her to do something that's never entered their bets before (restricted clothing/sexual favour/humiliation/etc). As she does this though, she finds it oddly exhilarating. And thus it begins.

In simple words (tl:dr): bets happen, fucks happen.

I'm open to almost any element of taboo/kink to be mixed in here, I'd love for you to name what makes you tick, that makes it the most fun for me.

In the end game I envision this becoming a dom/sub ish relationship between the characters, but I want to make the way there long.

I'm open for most post length, I usually try and read my partner there, but I'm not fond of multi paragraph posts after introductions are off.

Questions, comments, fan mail, etc. can be submitted by the form of PM's. I'm also open to hearing any pitch you've got if you have different ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom