Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WHEN HUBBY'S AWAY.....Shamelessdesires and Toritaynympho

shamelessdesires

Banned
Banished
Marina rolled over on her side facing the wall, listening to her husband, Robert snore. It was the same as any other night they had sex, a few thrusts, some grunting as he shot his load into her and maybe if she was lucky, a half hearted kiss before he passed out.

His mid 30's wife was unfulfilled in other ways as well. Robert was a doting husband and father, a hard working man....as a matter of fact, that was one of their biggest problems. He was too hard working, spending less and less quality time with his wife. It would have been easier if he manhandled her, beat her...at least she'd have a better reason to leave him. The sad fact was that she did still love him despite his emotional neglect, and because he was a good provider to his wife and daughter Allison made things even harder.

Next morning as usual, Robert was gone by the time Marina and their daughter woke. Marina got Allison's lunch ready, had just enough time to fix them both a quick breakfast, kissed each other and they went their seperate ways, teenage Allison to school, Marina to her job as a secretary.

Marina got home early that day and just happened to see a titillating sight....Allison's bedroom was just before hers, and Marina caught sight of her daughter, naked, just coming out of the shower.
Allison was beautiful but even more so without clothes, Marina thought, finding herself stopping and gazing. She had a typical teenager's slim body, cute tight ass, blonde hair and pretty titties. She had just a tuft of blonde fur hovering over her pussy....
Marina couldn't help herself....Allison was beautiful....

"Uh.....uh....I'm sorry hun," Marina stammered when caught...."I.....I was just going to the closet when...."
Marina hurriedly went to her bedroom to conceal her embarrassment, closed the door, laid out on the bed, slid a hand down her panties and started to finger herself.....Marina had her fair share of fantasies and some did involve another woman. Of course fantasies were never meant to be acted upon, and this was no exception.....

But it wasn't enough. Even though she had an orgasm, it wasn't satisfying.
What had been festering in Marina's fevered mind was reaching a climax....she had to at least try...
She rummaged through her dresser and closet, finally finding the handcuffs she begged her husband to use on her but never did. Getting a roll of duct tape just in case Allison put up a fight, she put both in a bag and walked nervously and naked into her daughter's room, standing beside the doorway....

Alison was your typical 16 year old girl. She loved to shop, go to starbucks, and wear almost exclusively yoga pants. She was a blonde and slender girl, with small b cup breasts and a small bubble butt that she loved to show off for boys in her tight yoga pants.

Alison was not very concerned with much in life. She was busy between school, her friends and trying to get as many hot guys as possible to ogle her ass.

She had just come home from school and was a little sweaty from her day. So she decided to go hop in the shower and wash herself off. She had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off. About to put on new clothes, she noticed that her mother Marina was staring at her naked body.

"Do you need something mom?" Alison asked as she quickly slipped her bra and panties on. But before she could say anything else, her mother had run off in a strange bit of weirdness.

"Okay....." Alison said. She put on a fresh pair of yoga pants and a halter top that exposed her pierced belly button.

Alison laid across her bed and pulled up facebook on her phone. She started chatting with some friends, and a boy or two that went to her school.

"Oh my god, did he actually ask you that?" She typed to her friend about the friend's boyfriend.

The chatting continued for a minute. Alison was far to engrossed in her phone to even notice her mother at the door, a wild look of lust in her eye.

In fact, at that moment, Alison was oblivious to almost anything accept facebook.

Marina crept into her daughter's bedroom slowly, like a cat pursuing it's prey. All the years of unfulfilled sex with her husband, all her wet dreams, all her taboo fantasies were finally driving her to this point. Maria was up until this moment as straight as her husband and daughter, not counting her curiosity....she had many dreams of sex with women, and was now about to see if those dreams could equal reality.

It was now or never....she crept up quietly behind Allison, still too engrossed with her social site to notice her naked mother, a long strip of duct tape in her hand, a wadded up pair of panties in the other.
Marina suddenly reached around, shoved the panties in her daughter's mouth, then stuck the tape tightly over her mouth.....
Before Allison had the chance to react, she grabbed the girl's wrists, flipped her over on her side and handcuffed the girl's hands behind her back.....

"be a good girl and don't fight your mommy," she said as she pulled the girl's yoga pants and panties off, then pulled up her top....
Marina climbed up on the bed, kneeling and pushed the struggling girl's legs apart.....Allison had the prettiest pussy, just a touch of fur....moving on top of her daughter, marina began sucking the girl's tits as she shoved 2 fingers deep inside her pussy, thrusting in and out.......

Allison was busy looking over facebook and thinking about switching to instagram when she suddenly saw her mother burst into her room. But before Allison really had any time to react, she found herself being gagged. Cloth shoved into her mouth, and duct tape put over top to hold it in. She tried to scream, but there was no use. It just came out as muffled moans.

Allison tried to struggle, but her mother was too fast and aggressive to fight back properly. Allison found herself cuffed and getting stripped. Before she knew it she was naked from the bottom up and her top was pulled up, exposing her pink bra and tight little tummy. She tried to kick and fight back. Throwing her feet wildly in the air to try and kick her mom away.

"What the fuck is going on?" Allison thought to herself. "Why is mom doing this? Is something wrong with her? I've never seen her act like this before."

Suddenly she felt her bra ripped away. Her mother's lips against her tit, sucking hard. But it wasn't until the fingering began when Allison started screaming louder against the panties in her mouth.

"Oh god this is so fucked up!" She thought. "Mom is being crazy. Her fingers are attacking my pussy so roughly. It hurts a little. If she keeps going, it's going to pop my cherry. "

Marina not only found herself enjoying herself but becoming more aroused with her daughter's struggling.....
"the more you fight me, the rougher I'll get," she promised, shoving yet another finger inside her daughter.
Finger fucking her savagely, she bit into the girl's nipples as she sucked. This was better than any wet dream she ever had.....

Deeper and faster she masterbated Allison until finally the girl screamed through her gag and blood was on her mother's fingers...Marina knew what had just happened.....she had just deflowered her own daughter!

She continued fingerbanging her, trying to force her to cum....
suddenly a voice called out from downstairs.....
"Honey, I'm home...."
Marina stopped, startled.....Robert was back!
She wasn't going to take a chance on her daughter saying anything. pulling her up by the cuffs, she dragged her off the bed and into the closet, securing the handcuffs up above the girl's head to the crossbar.
"You keep quiet," she warned her daughter, "or mommy will come back and punish you...."
she took some bathrobe belts, tied the girl's feet and ankles then put additional tape across her mouth, then closed the closet door.

"Suprised you guys, huh?," he asked.....Marina nodded her head. He had no idea how much he suprised her....
"Go get Allison ready honey," he said...."gonna take you two out for dinner...."

"Our daughter is sleeping over at a friend's place," Marina replied, hoping against hope that Allison wouldn't try to escape.
Just to make sure, she rushed upstairs ahead of her husband and opened her daughter's closet. Yes, she was still bound and gagged...
"Don't you dare fuck up my plans girl," she warned her....
Marina went to their bedroom, got changed and her and Robert left....

Allison didn't stop fighting. She didn't care about the threats. It was the least of her concern. What was more concerning was the aggressive way that her mother was attacking her cunt with her fingers. "MMMmm!!!!" She moaned against the panties. Trying to fight, but having a hard time. The cuffs surely weren't making things easier.

The aggression didn't end though. Allison screamed and yelled against the panties as she was assaulted by her own mother. The pain suddenly became really intense. Allison looked and noticed her mother's fingers covered in blood.

"Holy fuck, my own mother took my virginity!" She thought to herself. "God this is sick. Twisted. What the fuck is she thinking. I've got to get out of here somehow."

Suddenly her mother paused. Allison heard her father's voice and began moaning and yelling harder and harder against the panties. But despite how much lung power she put behind her screams, it was little more than a muffled noise.

Her mom suddenly threw her into the closet and then uncuffed her. Only to recuff her to the bar that held her clothes in the closet. The threat meant little to her. She was actually scared for her life. This whole thing felt like more than just rape. It was like her mother was possessed.

As soon as her mother left, and Allison had heard the car pull away, Allison began to try and rip the bar out of the wall. It was metal, but there were only a couple of screws holding it in place. So she pulled herself up off the floor, putting her whole weight on the bar. Her wrists throbbed from the pain as the cold steel dug into her wrists, but she didn't give up. She kept pulling and jumping, eventually drawing blood from her wrists thanks to the handcuffs. But, she was finally rewarded for her efforts. The bar ripped from the wall.

Allison slipped down the end and then tore the duct tape and panties from her mouth. But the cuffs were a problem. Especially since she didn't have the key. So she instead rushed down the stairs to the house phone and called a cab. She was going to go to her friends house for real, and once she was there, she was going to call her dad and try and figure out what was her mom's problem.

They didin't get back home until around 8pm. Marina had to get back to her gagged and tied daughter but Robert was going to be a problem, but not an insurmountable one. He already had 3 drinks at the restaurant and Marina fixed him up with another, but not before she ran into the bathroom, took some sleeping pills and dropped them into his drink. If he was sober, he would have smelled or tasted it, but Robert was buzzed and Marina took full advantage. Within a few minutes, he lay passed out on the couch....

Marina ran upstairs only to find Allison missing, the clothes pole in the closet torn off the wall mounts. 'Fuck!' she swore almost aloud....she should've bound her more securely.
Where was she?....after rummaging through the girl's bedroom, she spied the laptop upside down on the floor. Picking it up and flipping it open, she saw that her daughter hadn't turned off the computer....it was still on Facebook and a chatroom was still open. It was the friend that her daughter was chatting with! it didin't take long for her to finally find the girl's address after going through her daughter's top drawer.

Marina loaded 2 syringes with a sedative stong enough to knock a person out almost immediately. She didin't want to involve an outsider, but she had already gone way too far....

It took only about 10 minutes to get to Allison's friends house....it was late at night and she checked her supplies....duct tape, 2 pairs of panties, rope and handcuffs.
With a pair of scissors, she crept around the house until she finally found what she was looking for---the powerbox for the alarm system. Marina was lucky...she was outside her own house, watching the installer put everything together so she knew what had to be done. Snipping the wires, she went around back. Sure enough, a kitchen window was low enough for her to jimmy open and crawl inside.....

Creeping quietly, she heard the familiar voice of Allison and was grateful it wasn't a 2 story house. The master bedroom was at the other end of the house with a living room and den seperating the hallway where their daughter's bedroom was located.
She ever so quietly opened the door, only to see Allison and her friend laying on their bellies, feet up and chatting on line.
Taking out the syringe and a pair of panties, she suddenly lunged, sinking the needle deep in the friend's side while putting a hand over Allison's mouth. Within seconds, her daughter's friend was out....
"You little bitch!," Marina said, jamming a pair of panties in the girl's mouth, pinning her down with her knees while making 3 loops around the girl's jaw with the tape. "All mommy wanted was to fuck you, but no, you had to make trouble..."

Marina had everything well planned...taking out her latest purchase from a bag, she showed it to her daughter...."It's a strap on harness," she explained...."It also has a 10 inch dildo hanging from the middle. Now. here's what you will do...."
The plan was simple. Marina promised to hurt her friend if she didin't cooperate. Allison would be forced to put on the harness and shove it up her friends ass while pictures were taken....her friend's arms would be handcuffed behind her and gagged....the pictures would not only be sent to the school, but all over the internet....

"So you're mom really did that to you?" Allison's friend Tiffany said.

"No joke. My mom is like a serious fucking bitch." Allison replied. "I don't even know what came over her. This was a first. I've never seen her act like that before. But I've got to stop her. It was fucking painful. She popped my cherry. Not in the good way."

"Yikes. Fuck that bitch. Call your dad and tell him."

Allison agreed that it was a good idea. So she grabbed her phone and dialed her dad's number. The phone rang and rang with no answer. She tried again, but to no avail. "That's weird. He always answers." She thought. But then a potential revelation hit her. "That fucking bitch did something to him didn't she."

"Don't worry for tonight. Let's just have a good time." Tiffany said, trying to calm Allison's fears.

The two both relaxed. Watching movies on the tv in Tiffany's room. They were in the middle of watching another one, when Marina suddenly burst into the room without warning.

The strike had been sudden. Took quick for either girl to react. Pretty soon, Tiffany was out tanks to the drugs and Allison found herself gagged and bound once again. Then her sick twisted bitch of a mother began to make demands again.

"mmmmm mmmmpph mmm!!!" Allison moaned against the gag. Her mother's gag had prevented her from saying anything or even responding to her mother's threats. But if she had been able to talk, Allison would have said "fuck you you fucking bitch!"

The strap on was massive. It looked like a plastic big black cock. The kind that Allison had been dreaming of losing her virginity to. Now, it looked like she was going to be forced to ass fuck Tiffany with it.

"God this is fucked up. " She thought. "One way or another, I'm going to have to get this bitch back. She won't be able to do this forever. If I have to wait days, weeks or even years. I'll get her back and fuck her over so badly. She'll have to watch her back."

With her friend bound and laying on her belly, Marina took another suprise from the bag----a belt---and proceedxed to give ehr daughter a few well aimed strikes across her ass.
"get on your knees," she ordered her and cinched the strap on around Allison's waist...."Now, lunge forward and bury that dildo up her ass...."
She struck her 3 more times to force her to cooperate....finally, her daughter did as instructed and reluctantly buried the dildo in her friend's ass while Marina took a series of pictures.
"You won't need to fuck her," her mother explained, "just mount her....now, that's enough...."

Marina shot her daughter up with the other syringe, dragged her comatose body out to the car and sped off.

Once back at home, she took Allison into the garage, rummaged through the cabinets until she found some rope and a pair of vice grips.....tying rope tightly around the base of the girl's tits, she the other end of the ropes around the ceiling beam and started to pull until Allison was suspended, her toes barely touching, her arms still cuffed behind her.
"You had to be a bitch," she said as she took the adjustment screws on the vice grips and clamped them onto the girl's nipples, then tied sets of strings onto the clamps, cinching it down to some old bolts on the floor.
"Any movement at all will tug hard on those delicious nipples of yours," she said, hoping the girl was awake enough to hear her.
Stripping quickly, Marina put on the strap on and walked up close to the suspended Allison....lunging forward, she buried it deep in the girl's cunt and proceeded to fuck her like a hungry animal.....

Back
Top Bottom