Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for a D/s school role play with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Sia

Super-Earth
Lovely States of California and Oregon ; )
This isn't a general search thread, I'll make one of those later. Right now this is just an idea I'd really like to do. ^_~

I'm wanting to do an alternate universe role play where the society approved way of life is one of D/s (Dominance/submission). Everyone in this society is either dominant, switch or submissive. There are many schools that teach dominance and submission in this world as their primary mission. Students come to the school for four years starting at age 16 usually (in accordance with rules however, we cut off the starting age at 18). They’d take necessary dominance and submissive classes, but also core classes they would need for high school and beginning college courses. You are given an aptitude test before applying for the school and a colored paw print would be etched into the back of the neck of the student - Red for dominant, Orange for switch and Yellow for submissive - their 'marks'. Switches have the right to choose by their second year if they wish to realign. The headmasters/mistresses keep the lines between Dominant, switch and submissive very clear. While there's of course a sexual nature to D/s, I'd like to explore everything else that comes along with a society set up like this, too.

Anyone interested in this? ^_^ I'm looking to play a submissive to start with so I'm looking for a Dominant or a Switch, but I'd be up to and actually want to double as more characters down the line and could play a switch or maybe even a Dom. We could include teachers as characters if we get that far, too. I imagine both our characters might be new students not claimed by anyone nor claiming anyone.

I'd be up to giving this a fairy tail twist and having our characters be from different fairy-tales somehow brought into this alternate reality, with no memory of their past fairy-tale lives. (Think Once Upon a Time.)

I'm open to doing this over either PMs or Threads! If you're interested HMU.

Kinks
Pet Play
Sensory Deprivation
Sensory Play in General! (Feathers, Ice, Heat, Wax Etc)
Orgasm (Denial, Forced, Controlled)
Humiliation
Edging
Handcuffs / Light Bondage
Lots of other stuff, let me know what you want, too.

Anti-Kinks
Bathroom Play
Extreme Pain Play
Vore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom