Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking MxM Roleplay Partners - Original and Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

velociraptor-noise

Planetoid
'Allo everyone. This is my catch-all request thread for my general MxM pairing ideas - fandom or otherwise. Please PM me (or you can email me right away if you prefer), if you're interested in anything you see~

First and Foremost
-For more plot based roleplays, my posts are on the long side... They usually start out any where from 5 paragraphs to 8 or 10 if I'm feeling inspired and will continue at that length (if/when reason presents itself) if I am given the something to sink my teeth into. That being said I'm ALWAYS a quality over quantity person. I'd be much happier with three paragraphs that give me something good to respond to and add something to our characters or the setting than 10 paragraphs of fluff.
-Big, giant posts aren't a necessity though, if we can get we're going with something in a shorter format i'm fine with that as well. Just let me know what you're expecting from me and what your preferences are.
-I DO sometimes reply from my smartphone (I keep strange hours) so if an occasional post has a few more typos than normal or is formatted a bit weird... That's probably why. Just throwing that out there in case anyone is MEGA turned-off by that possibility.
-I really prefer when my rp partners speak to me OOC if they have any ideas about where we could go/what they want out of a roleplay: before AND during the actual breadth of the thing. Communication is a wonderful tool! Also, I'm friendly and a bit of a chatterbox if you get me going. If you want to tell me how your day was and ask about mine in return, do feel free.
-I play both Dom and Sub, though for some ideas I'm looking to play one or the other... Again feel free to ask questions.
-I won't be roleplaying over messengers, I've simply found I don't like it. PMs, threads and emails are prefered.
-Pet peeve of mine: If you contact me (and I DO hope so) please include something, or somethings, that you're interested in from this thread, or an idea of your own. I love new ideas. But it's more than a bit annoying to have to ask someone who sent nothing more than a 'Want to RP?' email what they want to do, when you've probably contacted me for a reason given that you saw this thread.

Table of Contents
-General Comments
-Cravings
-Settings
-Fandoms
-Kinky Stuff
-Plots/Specific Ideas
-Writing Samples

In General, things I will Roleplay
-If there is something missing from this list that you are interested in, feel free to ask? What's the worst that could happen. I don't bite. Chew... maybe.
-Also note, many of the things I list as fandoms I would be more interested in using the world rather than the characters themselves. But this is NOT always the case. Again, communication is and will be your friend.
-As kind of a reverse point of the previous point: I LIVE off of alternate universe plotlines/ideas. There are some characters that I ADORE and would love to play them in a new world/set of circumstances.

Preemptive Notes
-I've added this section (and I might later remove it) since I find myself at a strange cross roads at current. I am quite busy and can post no where near every day, but I absolutely love having roleplays to look forward to! If we're doing something more simplistic and down-and-dirty that might be different. I can post from my smartphone for shorter things, but I like having a real computer keyboard for posts in which I want to pump some effort. Spottier posting may occur. Juuust want to make that clear.
-I am a little picky. That does NOT mean I don't want to hear your ideas. It just means that if I/m not hot on your idea, or I don't see where we can come to a consensus on something to both of our liking or just plain don't we're a good fit I'll let you know. This isn't anything against you - honestly it's more of a statement on my preferences. I'm just not looking to waste anyone's time.

Cravings
-The only dominant characters I am interested in playing at the moment are those in roleplays focused on themes of: non-human doms X human(ish) subs, inflation, male pregnancy (specifically eggs). We could talk N/C or consensual settings but either way there would be some pretty dubious consent themes regardless.
-I have another thread in Male Requests centered directly around Male Pregnancy/Feminization and Breeding themes. Check it out? I'm quite in the mood for anything of that nature. Specifically have an idea involving Male Bunnies and eggs... Because when is THAT not fun?
-I would love to do a story that incorporates characters meeting, then separating and later reuniting. For any reason we can come up with. Particularly of interest to me is playing characters of differing ages (probably with some fantasy so that at least one of the characters would age slower than the other) where, upon first meeting, YC would be younger and less experienced than MC. MC would be the more dominant partner. Then after they meet back up, YC has done some maturing, physically and mentally, and their roles invert.
-Criminal Minds (TV/Netflix). I specifically quite like Derek Morgan. I'd be willing to discuss a plotline or which characters to play with him, but in this case I'm actually more than willing to create an OC to play opposite him. I would even play Morgan against someone else's OC, provided I like the character enough.
-Basically any One Punch Man ideas.
-I have the biggest soft-spot for One Piece: specifically I'm looking for Zoro/Sanji. I would play either character (although I'll admit that I actually WOULD prefer Sanji all things being equal). And though I picture Sanji as a bottom more often than not, I'd most prefer to play them both as switch. I have approximately A METRIC LOT of AU plot ideas for these two.
-Been playing a lot of Fire Emblem lately. Almost all of them. Anyone want to rp that?
- I would be SO HAPPY to play Jace Beleren in a Magic the Gathering roleplay. I kind of want to do a mxm roleplay so that the snarky bastard can get knocked down a few pegs. I'm thinking Garruk would be a great match, or Soren. Even a kind of humanoid Niv-Mizzet.
-I have a particular MxM plot in mind that would be set in a period fantasy world that would explore the relationship between top/bottom archetypes. If anyone wants to play around with a stereotypical "Top" character bottoming in a kind of give-and-take situation let me know. I very much want to try this with someone. More specific information on this down in the plots section.

Non-specific Settings
-Keep in mind these are not listed in any particular order of preference... simply a list of realms in which I'm comfortable setting a story.
Classical Western (or variation with fantasy elements or whatever)
Historical- Roman Period
Historical- Pre-roman, bronze-age and prior
Fantasy (of various time periods past/present/future)
Pirates/Mer People (because everything's better with Pirates)
Sci-Fi
Slice-of-life (School life, Co-workers, Bands etc are lumped in here)
Some kind of Post-Apocalyptic Scenario
Something with a touch of horror (Slasher maybe? Lovecraftian? Or more World of Darkness inspired perhaps)
Something Dungeons and Dragons based (In any of the world... Faerun, Underdark etc)

Fandoms
-Assassin's Creed
-Battle Royale
-Clamp-verse (Anime/Manga)
-Criminal Minds
-Dragon Age (Origins, II, Inquisition)
-Dramatical Murder
-Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
---I'd specifically love: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy Tactics
-Fire Emblem
-Firefly/Serenity
-Game of Thrones/ASoIaF
-Golden Sun
-Harry Potter
-Hellboy
-How to Get Away with Murder (TV)
-Kingkiller Chronicle/Name of the Wind
-League of Legends
-Magic the Gathering
-Marvel Movie-Canon
-Mass Effect
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-One Piece
-Persona/Shin Megami Tensei series
-Petshop of Horrors
-Pokemon
-Spartacus (Blood and Sand and beyond)
-The World Ends with You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai
-Wolf's Rain
-World of Warcraft

Kinks/Preferences
Note: these depend heavily on what character I'm using, so please if you have a particular situation/kink that you would like to roleplay tell me and I'll make sure to use the right character for the job. I'm also more or less open to trying new things, but please just ask first :D
-Pet/Slave/BDSM
-Older Bottom/Younger Top
-More Experienced Bottom/Inexperienced Top
-Love/Hate Relationship/Rivalmance
-Rough/Angry Sex
-Non-Con (perhaps turning into consensual)
-Non-Human characters and Creatures (all sentient/intellegent though)
-Femboys
-Cross Dressing
-Size Difference
-Multiple Partners/Orgy/Gang Bang
-Excessive Semen and/or Cock Size
-Non-traditional Cocks: size/shape/semen
-Inflation/Male-Pregnancy (Risk of Pregnancy)/Breeding[/size]

Plot Ideas and Starting Points
Note that some of these plots use phrases like 'you', this does not necessarily denote that you are responsible to play that part. For most of these, I would be willing to play either and it's likely something that we'd hash out before we start.
General
- (CRAVING) As mentioned in the cravings section, I'm really looking to play a character with some raptor like qualities (this picture is a decent idea of what I'm thinking about). I could see things going one of two ways:
1) Someone to play a male or female humanoid character as a submissive to my dominant raptor anthro character. My character would MOST likely be male, although a case could be made for me to play a futa. The scenario or starting point could be consensual or not, although I will say that I see non-con ideas being more sex-centered, obviously. We could come up with any manner of ways the characters could happen upon each other for a consensual story: perhaps they are unlikely partners on an adventure? But I see the non-con ideas mostly focused on my character kidnapping or otherwise subduing yours into bondage for use for pleasure and breeding.

Applicable Kinks:
-Non-consensual
-Slavery/Pet Scenarios
-Size difference between partners (with yours being the smaller)
-Collars
-Exhibitionism
-Large/Inhumanly Sized/Shaped Cocks
-Excessive Semen
-Cum Inflation/Stomach Bulging
-Pregnancy (specifically Egg-laying)
-Male Pregnancy (if your character might be male)
-Risk of Pregnancy
-Unintentional Pregnancy

2) Someone to play a male humanoid or monster character as a top to my bottom (male) raptor anthro character. I use the term top and bottom rather than dominant and submissive here because while I am not opposed to playing a submissive raptor here, I would just as easily play a dominant personality who simply prefers or ends up taking the receiving role during sex. The character I play, however, would likely be rather effeminate in appearance. I will NOT play a non-con scenario if my character is on the receiving end here. We can talk out a scenario in which our two characters end up meeting or traveling together or having to work together. As far as when actual sex occurs, it could be quick and near immediately or something that develops as more of a slow-burn.

Whether or not it actually occurs in the roleplay or not, my raptor character here will be capable of becoming pregnant from any sexual activities and we can play around with the way the two characters feel about that possibility or whether or not your character is even aware of it at all.

Applicable Kinks:
-Power Bottom/Topping-from-the-bottom
-Rough/Angry/Rival Sex
-Exhibitionism
-Inhumanly Shaped Cocks
-Excessive Semen
-Cum Inflation/Stomach Bulging
-Pregnancy (specifically Egg-laying)
-Male Pregnancy (Since my character will be male)
-Risk of Pregnancy
-Unintentional Pregnancy
- (CRAVING) I'd love to do something that plays with the ideas of cultures different from what the current norm has to say about homosexual relationships. Preferably where one character is less-privy to the dichotomy between top vs bottom partners. This started out as a desire to see a stereotypically "Top" character end up bottoming (once or several times - but certainly not throughout the entire relationship), although I suppose that isn't ENTIRELY necessary for the plot - I would like it though. More specifically I'm looking for a situation that would play on the idea that one character's culture sees no shame in taking the more submissive role in sex between two men but only if the would-be-top has properly defeated and won the right to the other man. We could use this in a lot of ways. Maybe the stereotypical "top" character would come from a background where it is seen as shameful to be the receiving partner and they are shocked that the other allows themself to be taken (once they're defeated in some kind of battle or contest), or the "top" character ends up being forced to submit and they have to deal with the sudden culture clash and redeem themselves. All kinds of places to go really. My only concrete request is that there be a definite difference in the build of the two characters so as to accentuate the differences in their "perceived rolls"

-(Craving) Plots of any kind involving the separation (willing or not, traumatic or lackadaisical) of partners and the reuniting at a later point, under circumstances that impose dramatically different influences on their rekindling relationship. Fun with inverting dom/sub and, or top/bottom 'assignments'. Bring me your ideas, if you have any. Perhaps a younger partner and an older, more experienced partner reunite to find that the younger has matured and filled out QUITE substantially. Or something on the darker side - one finds the other in some terrible state, broken and fallen from their previous position. Maybe they are now enemies in some battle or war or conflict.

-Not at all Black Butler Inspired, I promise. This fantasy plot could take place during any time period. From Roman times, to Victorian to some kind of future. Essentially this is the story of a human (for this roleplay preferably male) and a demon they somehow find indentured at their side. Whether because this human found a way to summon this demon, made a contract with a demon that had been lurking in the shadows all the while, or inherited from a now-deceased relative. I don't have any specific ideas for where this could go, but I'd be interested to try it with a submissive demon position.

Modern
-Everyone's heard stories about girls posing as male students to sneak into their obsession's all-boy's school. So when you, a normal male enrolled at one such school, see one of your more effeminate "male" classmates (who was supposedly out of school on vacation for a few days) in the uniform of the near-by Girl's school, your mind fills in the blanks. Suddenly an infatuation that made you question your sexuality seems completely founded. Somehow now all you can think about is "her". Too bad that you made an incorrect assumption.

Modern Fantasy
-You're rich, famous, powerful and on the top of everyone's "Most Eligible Bachelor" list. For some, life in the fast lane (accompanied by the appropriate paparazzi stalking) would be tiring, although for some reason you can't seem to get enough of it. Well.. It doesn't help that your current life seems to be the easiest way to get whatever you want or, more specifically; whomever you want. Except for one person, who seems to be immune to the charm of pomp and circumstance, some one who, unbeknownst to you happens to be a bit more than human. (Underdeveloped plot alert!)

Futuristic/Sci Fi
-As mankind warred themselves to ever lowing numbers, the remaining survivors of countless feuds began to compress themselves into the remaining civilized lands. Huge urban areas began to spring up, maintained only by the steady increase of technology. These mega metropoli are a hodgepodge of nationalities and races, and as such there it was natural for gangs to quickly spring up to seize control of these areas. This roleplay runs more or less like a semi-futuristic giant gang war, we could throw in a little fantasy, a little sci-fi, a little police-criminal action a whole lot of things and I'd love to use this setting more.

Series Based
-Magic the Gathering
1)I'd be perfectly content to play OC planeswalkers. That has a lot of potential for hilarity.
2)I REALLY want to play Jace Beleren. I would PRETTY much do anything with this. He's such a snarky bastard that I would love to see him caught in a mostly NC encounter with another planeswalker. Based on how many cards include flavor text of Jace outright insulting Garruk, I would love to see Garruk overpower him and forcedly have his way with Jace. Alternatively, It would be almost just as funny to see Jace trying to steal something from Sorin (I imagine that being the second-oldest planeswalker, he'd have a collection of some pretty sweet books and artifacts). Or a whole host of other characters to be honest: the more lore you know about the game the better.

Writing Samples
I don't require writting samples from my partners, but if you want to have an idea of the scope of some of my posts and responses... I've collected a few here.
Modern Fantasy Hellboy-themed Opener
To say that Remiel was not fond of traveling would be an understatement. He had a strong dislike for anything that pulled him away from his archives and records for more than a few hours, much less any time substantially longer. Add up the issues that travel brought up over the course of the average business trip and then multiply them a few ten-fold due to the completely non-average nature of this trip and its traveler, and you begin to see the problem. Even with several minds and the Bureau working overtime on the scheduling and logistics, it was never easy moving an agent who, according to the general public's knowledge, wasn't even supposed to exist.

On the other hand, this entire situation would be made alarmingly easier if not for the Americans' growing complex about keeping all of the non-human bureau agents within their borders. If they could help it. The one thing the American Bureau couldn't control was the fact that, whether they liked it or not, the vast majority of incidents occurred well outside of their borders. This was probably the reason for their hoarder-like tendencies when it came to their non-human contacts and allies. At least this way they could always have their fingers in any given pie, or at least their fingers could easily find their way into any specific pie if a foreign bureau needed supernatural assistance.

It was a whole lot of human politics that Remiel only cared for out of necessity. Things were simpler when the humans had been willing to defer to the proper powers on these issues. The Daeva Court had been overseeing travel through and between more realms than most humans knew even existed. And having been their record-keeper and archivist, Remiel could say with certainty that their job had only increased in difficulty once humanity started dabbling outside their realm. It was nothing but a head-ache now that they felt the need to attempt to deal with situations and creatures far outside their realm of control or understanding on their own. Hence the reason why Remiel had left the Daeva's archives in the hands of a capable few and had taken up residence at the American branch of the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense. If the humans really insisted on attempting to police things on their own, at least there'd be someone to keep an eye on them.

One bureau car, two private charter jets, a helicopter and a tiny European car driven by a very old and (by the quality of his driving) possibly blind agent from the London office. Needless to say if Remiel had a distaste for travel before, he was diametrically opposed to the idea by the time they arrived in Winchcombe. Late. Of course. He'd have made an attempt to point this out to his driver, but reprimanding him would have required Remiel to stay in that infernal contraption. And part of him didn't want to confirm the fear that in addition to blind the driver may indeed have been deaf as well.

They'd arrived past the expected hour and as such it was well past evening when Remiel finally stepped out of the car. They had planned for him to arrive under at least a partial cover of night. Unlike some of the non-human members of the bureau, there was only so much he could do to disguise himself.

It was easy to see why humans often described Daeva as something like a half elf-half demon, though each was far from the truth in its own way. Remiel was tall and slender, his long legs bent at an angle unfamiliar to human anatomy and ended in neatly pointed hooves. His ears did have a certain pointedness to them, though they were longer than the typical ears of an elf somewhat differently shaped. Remiel's ears in particular bore several ornate earings of precious metals and stones, marks of status in the Daeva court although he'd never seen fit to remove them. It would probably feel strange to go without them after so many years. His hair was long, pulled around his shoulder in a thick braided plate that hung down in front of him nearly to his knees. Still much of it hung loose around his face. It was a strange color. It seemed white or silver, but each strand was oddly iridescent in the way it caught and reflected light and color. His skin, likewise, was a cool shade of blueish grey that made his eyes stand out even more as they glinted gold in the half-light.

Remiel had worn the best clothing he could to cover up his obviously inhuman appearance. There certainly wasn't anything that would completely hide his form. He wore a long jacket of a dark burgundy shade of leather, a scarf pulled high and wrapped around his neck and black pants that extended only to his knees (before his legs bent the wrong way for human trousers). He'd at least worn a hood, though it wouldn't do much good past fooling the most casual of glances: the way it hung over his head suggested the form of horns to anyone with half an ounce of logic.

He hadn't taken much with him in terms of luggage. Most things he trusted (under threat of many flavors of mental and bodily harm) to the bureau agents to send over. The Daeva certainly didn't like it, but he was nothing if not practical, and traveling with excess baggage would have just made the already laborious process even more bothersome. He exited the car, with a certain obvious haste, with only a briefcase and a small luggage case comprising all immediate essentials.

He was at least relieved to see that Agent Miller, whom he recognized from a photo in the dossier he'd been given upon arrival into the country, was at least waiting for his arrival properly at their arranged meeting place.

"Well at least one thing today has gone according to its plan." Remiel approached Graham's chosen seat on the old stone wall. "Agent Miller. We arrived late. Your bureau's driver was..." Remiel paused. His voice was otherwise smooth and subtle, sure of each syllable that was spoken. "...of questionable ability."

Sci-Fi/Firefly-themed Opener
Well… Whitefall was certainly a pleasant little backwater shitstain of a planet, wasn’t it?

Not that Rem had expected much else. Thus far this sun-bleached, yokel world was exactly everything he’d heard about it - near to a T. He’d done his research prior to leaving the ship, padding out and building on the general background of esoteric hearsay he’d picked up and never forgotten, just for just such an occasion as their crew being stranded there thanks to three broken thermal pistons. They’d always accused him of being a prickly, paranoid bastard. He’d simply said that he prefered the term ‘well-prepared.’ At any rate, they truly didn’t know even the half of it.

He’d much prefered to have been able to say that ‘well-prepared’, in this case, would have meant that he’d have foreseen the breaks in the engine room bowels or to have anticipated their last mechanic’s… abrupt end of his usefulness. But, sometimes you have to make-do with what you have. And in this case, a convenient bit of dark net gossip about a particular mechanic shop on dried up, sheep-fucking Whitefall was what he had.

Because, as he’d already told Najdek at least three times today: He couldn’t fix anything that didn’t operate in 1 and 0s. And until they made space boats that ran off of digital fucking coding that wouldn’t be changing anytime soon no matter how many times his pock-marked ass asked him. And even IF the government and every damn shipbuilding company and guild did pull their heads out of each other’s collective rectums and finally got on the right train to the digital age, unlikely as that would ever be, you can’t fix four clean inches of cracked stainless steel with a clever bit of code routing.

If he hadn’t wanted Najdek to bluster without response until he was red in the face with impotent fury he wouldn’t have phrased it that way, it’s not as though he wanted that giant angry slavic bull traipsing after him while he brokered sensitive, underworld-privy deals anyway. And the Captain, when that selfsame bovine had wrenched open the door to bridge decrying Rem’s manners and his hurt feelings, had agreed that it was best for all parties if Najdek kept to ship.

Rem didn’t play games he didn’t know he could win. It was so easy with Najdek he almost felt bad. Almost. If he wasn’t assured in his position among Loveland’s crew he wouldn’t have stayed with them. It was funny what good looks, the will to use them and a brain would do for you in that regard. No wonder Najdek’s life had taken such a dark turn that he was relegated to taking consistent verbal beatings from a kid half his age. Again, he almost felt sorry for the old bull.

Small victories aside, he was keen on getting this unfortunate and inconvenient matter dealt with quickly. The idea of an extended, unpredicted stay on a world he knew, respectively, little about wasn’t appealing in the least and if it had him on edge… at least he’d managed to only take out the anxiety on Najdek.

Rem Kovacs, when he left the Red Tail, certainly didn’t have the look of someone on any kind of edge. He looked unavoidably out of place among Whitefall’s bumpkin populace, but it was the right kind of out of place. He had no desire, nor was he in nearly desperate enough straights at current, to make any attempt to blend in with their ilk. Besides, he needed to make an impression.

Just as much as the fine cut of his practical clothing and his general hygiene, his age set him apart as much as anything. If only because of the contrast that his lack of years set against the rest of his cadence. He was a thin, gangly youth - long and lean in limbs and the arch of his neck. The effect would have been unsightly if he didn’t have an odd, but undeniable kind of poise that put all of those features to gloriously efficient work when he cared to. And he usually cared to. Rem had the kind of racial hodge podge of features that were common among his generation, but in his particular scenario the dice had fallen in an undeniably favorable configuration. There was something of eastern descent in his pale skin and smooth, inky black hair but the one almond-shaped eye not hidden beneath long, side-swept bangs was a vibrant, almost acid shade of green and the planes of his narrow, angular face were well defined with an aquiline nose and high-set cheekbones.

He wore a cowl-necked jacket, though his neck was covered to his jawline by a very high-collared cotton shirt beneath and sensible pants and boots considering the dusty, uneven paving of even the township streets. If it wasn’t far too ambitious to call this a town in any manner unironically. Likewise his arms were covered by cotton sleeves even though he’d rolled the cuffs of his jacket up over at his elbows. Rem walked armed, like anyone with any amount of sense, but not overtly or oppressively so. The deringer in its holster at his hip was the only obvious arm on him.

It hadn’t been too far of a walk, they’d had enough use of the ship’s engines and landing mechanics to get to Whitefall and certainly enough to end up near enough to where Rem’s net-reputed mechanics held shop. Even so, it was wretchedly hot, dry walk and he was more than happy for the relative solace of the shaded coolness of the cement shop. He didn’t bother knocking, the door was open as he’d expected.

The usual little bell tinkled above the door as he opened it so be didn’t bother calling out to announce his presence, though his visible eye glanced around in quick, efficient observation.

Medieval-set Fantasy Playing Canon Character Opener
It summed up the Hawkes' scenario quite neatly to say that being taken in by Danarius: the stunning example of the evil Tevinter magister used in every morality tale from wizened old crones to the most learned of the Chantry preachers in Ferelden was a fortunate turn of events. Because just about anything looked brighter than demonic creatures from the decaying bowels of the earth, social upheaval and the collapse of any and all worldly comforts to be had. Book ended, of course, by the death of not one, but both parents.

And when the two remaining Hawkes had disembarked the ramshackle bit of something someone, someday long passed had probably intended to have been a ship and some minor, noble brat had thought it a swell idea to pull their pouncy little git mouth off of the rim of their wine glass long enough to say something, Garrett didn't even recall now exactly what it was, he had nearly gone down on his knees right there in the streets very fucking Maker he'd spent the entire half of the voyage without their mother damning to the Fade and back. He would have too, if he hadn't been busy preparing a main course of flambéd Vint in front of a bustling harbor street full of people.

Not one of Garrett’s more intelligent choices in life, but hardly the first. The only reason he’d felt anything other than the smug elation of having thoroughly proved his point in the most pyrotechnic manner possible, was the sudden, crushing realization of the punishment to which he’d very likely doomed not only himself (and the Maker could take him) but his sister.

His sister, who’s amber eyes so like his own, had gone dull and grey since they’d buried Leandra at sea. His little sister, who loved the skinny cow back on their farm so much that she had cried and pleaded and stubbornly refused to release it from her arms from around its neck when his father had tried to sell it. Bethany: who hadn’t spoken so much as a world since they’d buried Leandra at sea.

So when this Danarius had virtually materialized from the crowd that Garrett had set after their blood and called for his pardon, of course he’d done what every Chantry Mother and Templar fears that all mages will resort to when backed into an inescapable corner: He’d made deal with a demon.

Knock, knock, knock

Something further cracked in him as he watched his sister's face pale and dart to the door like that of a tiny, scared kitten. Bethany had never allowed herself to appear anything but confident and in control - this terrified creature curled up on the little bed in the room they'd been given in which to live was strange to him. He grimaced only for a moment before crouching down before her with a smile on his face, one of his big, calloused hands rubbing gently at the back of her neck.

"It's okay Bethy..." He shushed in his deep rough voice which he had never before been so explicitly thankful was so much like his father's. "Nothing is going to hurt you here. We're safe here."

Hawke simply counted it as a lucky side-effect of what was probably Danarius' innate need to save as much gold on their lodgings as possible that they'd only been assigned the one room. When the knocking came once again, more insistent this time, he abruptly cut off his thoughts on Danarius generosity.

As much as his instincts wanted to loudly shout something along the lines of “BLOODY WHAT!?” across the room (and ‘loudly’ for Garrett Hawke meant that a thin wooden door would do nothing to obscure it) he, for once, resigned himself to restraint. He left his sister on the bed with one final smile and opened the door.

He wasn’t sure what he’d been expecting… but the elf in front of him wasn’t it. He’d seen elves before, not many, but they weren’t unknown to him. And he knew enough of the world to know that they were common enough here in Tevinter - even if he didn’t often think about the circumstances. This elf was nothing like anything he knew.

A warrior, Hawke’s refugee-paranoia immediately pointed out, even without the most obvious indication of the the sword slung over his back. And the white hair… Of course it was, in the end, the strange tattoo-like markings that coursed over what was visible of the elf’s skin. It was hard to disguise the blatant aura of that much lyrium to a mage.

What in the…

“I have another name.” Garrett responded curtly, even while he made no disguise of the way eyes, still bright and gleaming amber, took in the other’s appearance. He was nearly a foot and some taller than this strange elf, it wasn’t hard to loom in the doorway and get a good look. “But Hawke is good enough.”

“It’s to be now then?” He had honestly been wondering how long it would take for someone to find him for much this same purpose. “And I had so been looking forward to unpacking the china.”

Proof enough that there hadn’t been a blight or family tragedy yet capable of ridding his tongue of its tendencies.

“My sister comes with us. I’ll fetch her.” He turned back into the room before he’d given the elf a chance to respond, he wasn’t going to anyway. Garrett wouldn’t be leaving this Bethany anywhere.

Shorter, Smutty-focused Sci-Fi Mpreg-themed Opener
Celestyl sighed as he took a seat, the first he'd been off of his dainty little feet for the past few hours. Business at the little tavern had finally slowed enough for him to excuse himself for a bit, the last of the dinner rush had finally trickled out into a few lagging patrons. He took a seat at the mostly vacant bar, rolling the straw of his lemonade between his fingers as he sipped the sweet drink.

To think it would be busy again in only an hour or two, and the bar hours were the worst. All of the workers and farmers from the surrounding villages and towns would be done with work for the day, and those that had family would have dined at home and be ready for a night out with the guys... As was typical of Friday nights. It was nights like these that the undeniably feminine alien boy really loathed the uniform he had to wear to work at this place. The apron was ridiculous and the skirt was far too short. He'd certainly be dodging snide comments and wandering hands all night.

Normally Celestyl didn't mind wearing outfits consisting of much less... He knew full well how attractive his body was and if he found that person he wanted nothing more than to put his seductive silhouette to good use. But it didn't seem as though anyone on this planet would suffice. He'd only landed here by accident after all, this job was only a last-ditch effort to make a living until he would be able to make the interplanetary jumps that would bring him to his next destination.

He'd been trying to reach a large central planet, one with a booming economy and a thriving populace... Not this backwater dump of a farming moon. He still didn't know how he'd made such a mistake in the first place. He sighed again into his lemonade. It looked like customers were starting to filter in once again and the owner gave him that knowing 'get back to work' look.

Update:Had a few issues with my emails getting lost/not sending. That SHOULD be fixed now. If anyone was waiting on off-site email responses from me - it MAY be prudent to poke me or resend them. Otherwise everything is still open.

Update: Still looking for Bunny ideas, but I figured I'd just link it into this thread rather than keeping both alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom