Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Requests -Skype & YIM now included!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeFlames

Planetoid
♥♡♥ My YIM: Orangeflamesnatsu@Yahoo.com ♥♡♥

★☆★ My Skype: Mama_Rangiku ★☆★

Hello and welcome to my fandom request thread!

Let us start off a bit of rules.

- R U L E S -

1 - I have a busy life out side of this web page. Please do not expect me to be here twenty-four-seven.

2 - Please reframe from using bright neon colors in forum posts. Tiny or micro font types or Georgia style font. I have a retina disorder so it messes with my dyslexia. And sharp eye piercing colors burn. x.x.....

3 - I can make new messangers for YIM or Google Hangouts. I do not just give these out or create them. I will use that if and when I feel comfortable with playing with you enough to remove it from the Blue Moon site.

4 - Please keep all rp characters with me ages 15 and above as required by this forums rules.

5 - Don't like a rp ? Then tell me, I will be more than happy to stop it or we can change it.

6 - Have fun! It is rp and it is what most of us came here for.

7 - Please, If I post two paragrapghs or more to you then please do not short post me/ Tite Kubo my ass. I hate putting effort into an rp and then getting a one word reply and or a sentence back. That is the number one way to end an rp and a new found friendship.

8 - YOU the player must be above the age of 18 years old. No exceptions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Still with me? Good 8D !

- W H A T - I - W A N T -

1 - I will enjoy and love these as my faves. (MxM, FxF, MxF & everything in between.) I am very open minded.

2 - I enjoy canons and fandoms from anything of Anime down to Japanese Rock/ Visual Kei styled role plays. So yes, I can and will use models and celebs if Art/ Anime/ Drawings aren't your cup of tea.

3 - A small understanding of the English language and proper grammar. I know that many people may come from different countries, so I do not mind if English is not your first language. So, it does not have to be perfect, just please... No net speak and or horrible spelling errors on purpose.

4 - Please be honest, I value new friends I make and yes, I do care if you have bad things occur in your life. We can talk about the non rp tye of things in PM or off site. So, I am not a angry or bad person.

5 - Tasteful roleplays! I enjoy a nice and delicate balance of smut and story. Too much of one or the other causes me to get bored fast. So if you want just smut we can rp that or if you want a clean rp we can do those as well. But please tell me before-hand what it is you want.

6 - I require a bit of discussion with you. Then if you like, we can wing it. Sometimes it is best for my mind to not dwell on things. So at times it is best to just hop into it all. ^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- F A N D O M S -

Anime & Manga

Bleach ♥♥♥ (★)
Fairy Tail. ♥♥♥ {★}
Black Butler ♥♡♡
Trigun ♥♥♡
Cowboy Bebop. ♥♡♡
Wolf's Rain ♥♥♡
Outlaw Star ♥♡♡
Tenchi Muyo! ♥♡♡
Ranma 1/2 ♥♡♡
Inuyasha ♥♥♡
Yuyu Hakusho ♥♥♡
Dragon Ball Z ♥♡♡
Nana ♥♥♥
Naruto ♥♡♡
Revolutionary Girl Utena ♥♥♥
Sailor Moon ♥♥♡
Robotech ♥♥♡
Tekkaman Blade 3 ♥♥♥

Celebrity and Musician/ Models

Dir en Grey ♥♥♥ {★}
Malice Mizer ♥♥♡
Mejibray ♥♥♡
The GazettE ♥♥♡
SID ♥♡♡
Eat you Alive ♥♥♥
D.I.D. ♥♥♡

(Stars mean most favorite fandom. ~★~ )

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay, so now you see what I like in some areas to give you a vague idea of what kind of geek you are dealing with. xD I tend to be a very kind person. And I know none of us are perfect but I do tend to try and make the other role player as happy as I can. I will once again state that I am a thirty-two year old Bisexual female. Just so that those whom play with me know this.

My characters tend to love hard and most want long term unless it is a one time kind of rp with plot. I have been at this for a long time and yes we all have our sob stories. Mine perhaps is no differeant than yours. I will do my best to keep my real life out of our rp's. And I hope for the same unless there is something you think we need to discuss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As I have just gotten here, I am looking for the more different role plays. I do not mind the vanilla. It is okay. I am not going to put out which plots I have as I want to see what the other player may want first and then I can change and adapt to whatever they may want to do. Right now, I am open to many things. All you need do is ask.

And just so you know, I do not play my canons exactly as they are in the stories or real life protrayel as you view them. I do this to make it so that there is room for character developement. Please understand this. I work hard on my characters. I do tend to play as males more than females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom