Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunger Hunting (Status: Lurking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunger

Brit in New England
I’ve decided to use this space for when I’m currently online and in the mood to play. A lot of this info will be repeated from my permanent request thread, but with more established, quick shot ideas…

What I am: RL 30-something yo Male (if that’s relevant to your comfort level). And, that’s all I have to say about Me on a personal level. Anything else would bore you to tears. I promise. I utterly respect your privacy, I have zero ooc possessive/clingy/creepy tendencies. I’m really not bothered how you identify in your real world. You can check out my ƒ-list, but the short of it is that I prefer playing a dominant, sometimes downright evil male opposite a submissive female(s) with themes of coercion, corruption, and humiliation. I enjoy a bit of physiological fantasy such as large penetration, light inflation, excessive cum, etc. Vore, excessive gore, and w/s are out. Third person, one to four paragraphs, give me something to work with and I'll do the same.

Do any of the below ideas interest you? Do you have any quick start ideas of your own? Submissive characters needing told they're dirty sluts or turned into cum-hungry toys? When you PM me PLEASE tell me what sort of character you'd like to play or kinks you'd like to explore and we can bang out the details on the fly, but there has to be something besides 'wanna play?'. I'm afraid I'll be ignoring those. I RP via PM or Threads only, I'm afraid.

Scenes (me/you)
* - *** = level of my current interest
NOTE: particularly craving something supernatural atm.

- Master/Pet-in-Training*: (light fantasy) You've always been a bit of a slut at heart, but you know there's no way you'll reach your full potential relying on the sorry local stock. That's when the invitation comes! Apparently, stories of your exploits have reached an interested party and you've been invited to Ryth manor to see if you have what it takes to be the Baron's personal plaything. (Possible Kinks: Bondage, collar and leash, sex toys, D/s, gang bang, exhibitionism)

- Predator/Runaway**: Simon seemed to harmless and kind when he helped you in out of the rain, but the morning light shows him as something quite evil. (Possible Kinks: rape, force, bondage, verbal abuse, toys, anal, bdsm)

- Monster/Victim: Your new boyfriend is almost too good to be true! Wealthy, attentive, handsome, and intelligent. And a weekend away at his family’s cabin on the lake sounds like pure bliss… but what’s under those placid waves? (Tentacles, noncon)

- Boss/Babysitter: When the father of the house comes home, he finds you passed out, having dipped into the liqueur cabinet, perverse punishment ensues. (Possible kinks: noncon, shaming, rough, spanking)

- Daddy(Brother)/Daughter(sister): Same as above, but with a twist for those with the incest kink. (Possible Kinks: incest, noncon, shaming, rough, spanking)

RE: Hunger Hunting (Status: Looking)

Bump for the evening. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom