Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submission of the Fallen (InkKnight and I)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
For the red head Jayden life was one of happiness and luxury. While she looked like your average person the truth was that she was a professional Dominatrix. Looks were rather deceiving in her life. She never have imaged that she would have a dungeon at the tender age of twenty eight. Well dungeon was a bit small it implied it was just that, the dungeon had a club ambience with rooms which were fully stocked with all sorts of deviant toys and devices which she paid out of pocket. The club hosted all sorts of fetish related workshops with professionals in the topic. She called her place Crimson because why not red was her favorite color.

Jayden was an orphan and it was something that she didn’t mind, her lesbian parents were the greatest thing that ever happened to her. They were the ones that introduced her into kink even if it was accidental, but since that day it was something that she was passionate about. She was in the coffee shop enjoying her usual white chocolate mocha and before her was her laptop, her phone with earphones plugged in and in her ears, her sketching pad, her drink and a ham and cheese croissant. She looks at her laptop and clicks on an email and reads it, in her profession clientele varied, politicians, prominent business people and anyone who could pay for her services. They paid her to be discreet and to never disclose anything she knew and she was good at keeping her mouth shut. She knew peoples darkest secrets and she was paid to fulfill them. She starts to write:

Dear Senator Gillibrand,
Your payment for a three month heavy rubber and being my maid session hasas been received. The four thousand dollars is in my account and as always if you choose to back out or another engagements have changed your plans let me know and I shall wire the money back to you.

She looks at the email and then touches the send button and she grabs her drink and takes a sip, “Got to love New York.” She says softly. She looks back at drawing and looks at it, while she had all sorts of things at the club she had her own playroom at her town house. She was bobbing her head to Nightwish’s I Wish I had Angel. She smiles as she draws a circular bed with a frame and the frame had loops for all sorts of bondage related scenarios. “Hey Jayden.” A voice says. She turns around and smirks, “Sit your ass down Jason I got ideas for you.” She states. Her friend sat down and looks at her, “Really so early in the morning… Do you every sleep?” He asks as he puts his hand out. She laughs as she hands him the sketch book, “So this page we have a circular bed with hoop on the frame,” She flips the page, “Here we have a wooden horse as you can see this girl… Her hands are cuffed together and the chain is on the loop above. Then here waist there is a belt that has loops on the front, back and sides. She has restraints on her ankles that you can attach to her belt and then the same thing on her thighs, but those you can attack to the side of the saddle.” She says.

Jason looks at the two drawings, “These are very detailed pieces… I take it these are for your house?” She asks. She looks down at pad, “Yeah it is.” She replies. Jason looks at her, “Okay sense you are my best customer I will do them, but you are still banned… No offense that is forty thousand dollars’ worth of gear in your house that you haven’t even used.” He states. She turns the page one more time, “Gloves is not the challenge. It is this I want a collar with a hoop of course any way. As it goes down her chest, I want it connected to a corset. Now for the loops I want straps from the back, right under her breast and just about where the belly button is.” She adds. Jason looks at her, “You are a freak of nature you know that?” He asks. Jayden takes the earphones out of her ears, ‘You keep on remind me of it all the time.” She replies.

Later that night.

For Jayden now twenty eight life was great, she lived a life of luxury and well that was because of her two passions. Video games and BDSM, she started as a video game developer, but once she had enough money she bought a nice place and converted into a dungeon for her kinky pleasure. What she started as a hobby was now a full time career as a dominatrix, she did talks at fetish conventions and she was a computer nerd and avid comic book collector. Her dungeon catered to all fetishes and to anyone and once in a while very important people from the state of New York came in to indulge. “Mistress someone is waiting for you.” Her assistant states.

Jayden got up and brushes her black latex catsuit and then checks her black and red corset to make sure she was all proper. She walks down with a confident stride and then heads to the bar where the lady was waiting. She looks at governor and offers her hand to the lady, “What can I do for you governor?” She asks. The governor looks at her, “Can we talk privately Mistress?” She asks. Jayden smiles and moves to the side and the governor heads upstairs into Jayden’s office. Jayden follows close behind and walks into her office. She walks over to her desk and waits for the governor to sit, once she did, Jayden sat down herself. “Well I will get straight to the point Mistress. I know I paid for the next three months’ worth of sessions, but I am going to need that money back… I wanted you to be the first to know, but I am running for President.” She states.

Jayden did well to listen and she looks at her plaything, “Well governor… I am surprised to hear this and it really is a shame to lose someone of your caliber, so obedient and so much fun. But I will do ask you ask,” Jayden stood up, “Best of luck on your campaign. The money shall be returned to you” She says as she puts her hand out. The governor got up and shakes her hand, “Thank you.” She retorts. Jayden smiles, “Have one of the girls take the governor out through the back entrance please.” She states. Her friend leads the governor to the door and Jayden walks to the window overlooking her dungeon. This was her dream, a club dungeon hybrid where people could be themselves. Her friend walks back to her Mistress, “Something on your mind Jayden?” She asks

Jayden looks back at her friends, “You got some nerve to call me that Jewels… You are lucky you are my confidante and friend.” She states. She looks back out the window, “Days like this I wish I had a Playstation 4 installed in this room.” She states. Jewels looks at her, “Shit Jayden you haven’t changed in ten years.” She states. Jayden laughs, “Gamer for life…. I need to get that done.” She states.

Three weeks ago she had hired a bouncer and she got one after urging from those close to her, a fellow submissive suggested Leah Walker and she had to admit she was impressed with her skills. Her friend wasn’t even aware of the fact that she was a hero. She walks over to the window and looks out the one way mirror and looks at Leah for a while she had noticed that she was looking at the place with interest, but she made nothing of it. Today was different she wanted something knew and she went back down stairs and to the bar where she was sitting. She looks over at Leah and licks her lips, “So Leah how you liking the gig?” She asks. The club was open for business and the music was blaring and people were enjoying their time there.

After everything that happened Leah hadn't trusted herself to go back to being Athena, didn't trust herself to hold someone's life in her hands again like she had before. So she'd floundered for a bit; before a friend who thought she had just been a self-defense instructor at the local YMCA, a job she'd lost when she hadn't shown up for work for three months while she was running around as Eris, had suggested this place. Being a bouncer for a club had sounded like a good enough fit, and a way she could still look out for people without nearly as much responsibility as she'd taken on as a hero. The fact that it was a fetish club/BDSM dungeon had intrigued her as well, even though she'd never really gone beyond some light bondage and spanking previously. Not that she liked to think about that, as every thought of her Persephone made her throat close up with grief and guilt.

Now though she stood near the bar, keen brown eyes looking over the club where she made sure everyone was following the rules and respecting one another. Dressed in her uniform of black pants and red top with her hair pulled back in a tight braid to keep it out of her way she looked incredibly professional despite the general tightness of the clothes. She was quite happy to put anyone who broke the rules, or even seemed to be pressuring a sub outside of an agreed-upon scene, on their ass. And she was good at it. She still liked protecting people, it still made her feel good. But the feeling of satisfaction was tainted by memories of her failures and the things she'd done as Eris. When Jayden approached she turned to her with a smile.

"It's good, a lot less stressful than my last job." She joked, though sadness edged her smile and rested deep in her eyes as she did so. It was a weight that never seemed to leave her, despite her smiles and seemingly cheerful and easygoing nature. She was friendly with anyone who talked to her, but unerringly professional as well. But due to the club being open and busy her gaze moved back out onto the crowd after only a moment of eye contact between her and her boss. Her hands were loosely clasped behind her back, feet shoulder width apart and back straight as she observed the club. But despite her strong stance there was an air about her like she was used to carrying the world on those slim but strong shoulders, like something was missing from her and she was still learning how to compensate for it.

That's when her gaze zeroed in on a large guy who seemed to get pushy as he stood over a couple who were regulars here. They could probably handle it themselves, as she'd seen the dominant shut guys like this down with cutting words and a glare in the last few weeks she was working here. But she drifted closer anyway with her strong jaw firm, an almost inhuman grace in her movements from her years of training.

She looks at the girl in front of her and her stance said professional, but there was more to the girl and Jayden knew it. Four years of BDSM work you learned how to read people, the truth of her work was rather simple, she was paid to listen to people’s wants and needs then bring those wants and needs into reality. She grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels and a two glasses. “Leah turn around for god sakes! You take shit too seriously.” She says. She puts the glasses down and adds two cubes of ice to the glasses and pours the drinks. She puts the bottle down and looks at her, “You know I read people for a living and there is more to you then you let on, but anyway… Take that serious look on your face. Hell you know if you keep that face going you will have that face there permanently.” She tells her. The smiles didn’t go unnoticed. She smiles and looks at her, “So come on this is a club and as your boss I must inform you that if even one of my workers is not having a good time here then the club isn’t a success and on that note. So relax… Have a good time.” She informs her.

She grabs her glass and downs the bourbon and then puts the glass down, “So I was thinking… The way you deal with these people is amazing… Man I can fight… Give me a bow and arrow and I am a god, but I am not at your level that is for sure.” She jokes. She smiles softly as she watched the performers on stage. The submissive was in complete latex sensory deprivation, the only exposed areas of flesh were on her ass and breasts and they had this pads with were attached to tens units which were sending an electrical currents to the breast and ass causing them to jiggle, below the dominate was touching her with her feet moving her feet teasing the young woman. Jayden was a bit surprised, “Well that is something different.” She states. She looks around and then taps her shoulder, “So I was wondering? Would you like to go up in stage and perform? I could show you some things if you so desire.” She informs her.

At the mention of a bow and arrow her eyes widened slightly, a brief surge of panic clenching in her chest. That had been her signature as Athena, and even Eris had carried a crossbow. But she banished the fear of her identity being discovered with a small shake of her head while giving Jayden another smile.

"I can see that, archery takes a lot of patience and control to be good at." She replied, leaning slightly against the bar again. If her boss didn't think there was anything to worry about over there then she'd trust her judgement. And sure enough she watched the guy give a disgruntled huff and sulk off as the dominant he'd been bothering wore a triumphant smirk while stroking her sub's hair. But then her attention was brought back to the woman beside her, taking the glass offered to her with slim fingers that bore callouses from her own archery. She sipped the bourbon only to nearly choke at Jayden's offer. Her eyes were wide again, the shocked expression on her face almost puppy-ish as her gaze darted between the dominatrix and the scene on stage.

"I've never uh...done anything that intense." She mumbled in reply, unexpected heat flaring in her cheeks. But it sounded intriguing, and once again the idea of giving everything over to someone else to worry about for a while pulled at her. It was a longing that had settled in her chest not long after she started working here, watching the submissive trust their dominant to handle all their problems for the time being. The thought of that kind of freedom sounded far too sweet for her, and she wasn't sure she deserved it.

“Yeah I have been doing it since high school… Parents figured it would be a good way for me to vent my anger, grew up around comics all my life,” She laughs, “My bed time stories were volumes of Green Arrow.” She admits. She looks at her expression then listens as she mentions never doing anything like this before. There was something Jayden was good at and that was using her words. She leans over the counter and grabs her by the shirt and pulls her close, “Well there is a first time for everything my dear and I assure you that it is not so bad.” She tells her. She strokes her cheek with a devious, “What harm is there in trying it… You just might like,” She leans into her ear and smirks, “You afraid that you might like it and want to give yourself to me.” She whispers in her ear. She gives her ear a playful bite and then laughs, “Now if you really want to try I am going to be back stage,” She kisses her neck, “Trust me… When it comes to sex we all have a normal and dark side. Normal is the vanilla boring stuff… But the dark side of sex is where the fun is at… All your inner desires… Your wants and needs. I bring those out to light.” She says. She plants one more kiss on her neck, “So if I see you back stage that is awesome… If not well no harm no fool.” She states.

She pours herself another glass of bourbon and then walks away from the bar and before she went backstage she went around saying her hellos to prominent guests and other guests. She walks backstage and walks to a female, “How are we doing on performances Irina?” She asks. Irina looks at her and hands her the clipboard we are booked till close as always.” She answers. Jayden takes the clipboard and looks at it. “You know if I were to tell you that I would have the best dungeon club in all of New York what would you say?” She says as she puts the clipboard out for her to grab, “I would tell you that you are out of your mind, but all this,” She points around, “This is what pouring blood, sweet, and tears gets you.” She returns. Jayden smacks her back after shifting the glass to her left hand and she does the drink, “Well I did have help from a wonderful mistress, who happens to be a good accountant and a kick ass realtor as a hobby.” She informs her. Irina laughs, “That helps as well.” She adds with a smiles. “Can you tell James and Anna that they might not perform…? I might be going on stage… Don’t forget my friends just have to ask.” She states.

She looks at the rolling racks of latex and toys, “Do me a favor if you see Leah tell her I will be getting ready in dressing room four.” She states. She had so many choices on what to use on Leah if she decided to join her. She got a black latex catsuit from a rack, she looks at the hanger and the hanger had a hook with the latex gloves and socks. She moves to the mask rack. “Okay black mask with transparent face… Nah how about deprivation her of her senses that sounds better…” She says out loud. She grabs a black collar with loops on the front, back and sides. She followed it by grabbing a vibrator and a Hitachi. She grabs a black corset and looks down at the items. “Okay latex… Check… Corset… Cheek… Toys… Check… Heels… Nope… Ballet or regular… Both… Check… Collar check.” She tells her. She walks to dress room four and places everything on the table and walks back out. While the corset that he got for Leah she would have to laced, she preferred the ones that could be zipped on or ones that could be buckled. She grabs a ten inch strap on and then her red and black. She then grabs four and a half inch knee high stiletto heels and ballet heels. She walks back in and set the items down.

She for the first time in a long time she had decided on a lace corset and she unlaces it and sighs in relief as she was able to take a breath. “Holy shit!” She thought as she drops the corset to the drop. She takes the zipper from its flap and then pulls it down the front. “I wish I had an angel for one moment of love… I wish I had your angel… Your Virgin Mary undone… I’m in love my lust! Burning angel wings dust!” She sang Nightwish’s I Wish I had an Angel. Everyone had a routine Jayden’s just happened to be rocking out to Heavy Metal. She growls as she struggles to get out of the suit and after a minute or two she was able to get out. She dances around her hips swaying side to side and if anyone was around, she paid no attention at all. She smiles as the latex and she grabs her corset, she unzips it and puts it around her waist and zips it up as she buckles it one by one. Her breast go up a little. She looks at her reflect and then smiles as she grabs the strap on, the good thing about the one she choose was that it was a matter of slipping it on and then then tightening the straps. She slips the strap on and tightens it so it wouldn’t be loose. She sat down wondering if she would show a part of her of a bit embarrassed if Leah actually did see her.

Leah barely kept from yelping in surprise as her shirt was grabbed and used to pull her closer, a shiver running down her spine as she found herself unable to meet Jayden's eyes for more than a moment. The stroke along her cheek had her swallowing a little nervously as the words surged through her like lightning, but that was nothing to the playful bite on her ear that had her whole body clenching for a moment. The following neck kisses left her breathless and when Jayden finally pulled away the former heroine was dazed, managing a small nod as she watched her walk away. Once she was gone she turned to the bar and drained the last of her own drink with wide yes.

"Fuck it." She muttered after several long minutes of conflicted thought, pouring herself another drink straight-up and downing it in one go before turning to follow the mistress backstage. There was a faint tinge of pink high in her cheeks but she kept her chin high and walked steadily to the door that led backstage. Stepping through it her shoulders were drawn back, expression falling into an unreadable blankness as a defense against the anxiety and embarrassment curling in her gut when Irina looked up at her with what seemed to be a knowing look.

"Dressing room 4." She directed her, pointing in that direction with a smile. Swallowing Leah nodded to her and headed down the hall, pausing outside the door and shifting nervously on her feet for a moment. Before she reminded herself that she used to be a goddamn hero, and then a villain. She could handle this. Raising one hand she knocked.

Jayden was in her own world and she screams as she hears the knock. Irina looks at Leah and stands next to her, “Do be careful what you are getting yourself into… Take it from her former Mistress. Jayden has a vivid imagination.” She state. Jayden got out of her chair and walks over to the door and opens the door, “What the hell are you doing there Irina?” She asks. Irina laughs, “Well as your former Mistress it is my duty to inform all submissives of how much a deviant you are.” She retorts. Jayden gives her a look and smiles, “Don’t you have something to do?” She asks. Irina laughs, “No I already told them.” She states. Irina taps Leah’s back, “Well if you have done little prepare to become addicted to BDSM.” She says as leaves. Jayden looks at her and moves away from the door, “I will be right back.” She tells her. She walks out and looks at her, “You can go in and look at the items ii got for you.” She states.

She runs out and to her office and then grabs her iPhone and a pair of headphones, she grabs her usb cable and heads to her computer. She plugs in her phone into her laptop. She opens a voice record program. “I am my Mistress’ submissive. I am her plaything. I will obey. My Mistress is my life. I life to serve. She is my Goddess. She is everything to me.” She recorded. She got it into a file into her phone and she ran back down to the dressing room. She looks at her and smirks, “Well I am here and are you ready to go? God knows I am.” She tells her with a smile. She shows her the phone, “For sensory deprivation.” She tells her. She walks over to the desk and smiles, “This,” She points to the gear, “This is what you will be wearing.” She states.

The bouncer side-eyed the woman beside her, keeping her expression blank for the time being even as she felt her nerves grow with her words. She listens to the two banter, a small, sad smile touching her lips as she remembers snarking back and forth with her brothers in the past. It was a vastly different setting and subject but still, the affection was similar enough to give her a pang of nostalgia. But she shook it off when Irina tapped her back, jumping slightly at the unexpected touch before nodding to her again in acknowledgement of her words.

"Uh, kay..." She managed as Jayden said she needed to get something, taking in the corset and strap-on and feeling heat surge through her at the sight. But she stepped into the room as directed and drifted towards where the gear was waiting. The sight of it all, laid out so innocently, made her clench even as her gaze swept over the different pieces. Before she knew it Jayden was back and she turned to face her, very slowly pulling in a deep breath and then letting it out again to calm herself.

"Yeah." She answered softly, nodding. The mention of sensory deprivation made her shiver and her hands clenched slightly behind her back at her body's involuntary reaction. Everything was moving so fast but she knew at this point that she at least liked the idea of all this. Now to just see if the practice was as titillating.

The six footer Jayden smiles and looks at the gear and then her, “Okay before I get you in this tight second skin latex… Some ground rules.” She states. She got a dead serious look flipping the switch from funny to serious in the drop of a hat. “Okay first thing you need to know is that I am going to put you in latex… You will have a vibrator in your pussy,” She points to the vibrator then the Hitachi,” The Hitachi is going to be teasing in my hands… Also I am going to deprive you of your senses as I hit you with a paddle, crop or whip... Whichever you decide. You won’t be able to see, breath, speak nor smell because the late mask will cover everything. You will be touched by the crowd and I would stop till you are on your knees quivering from pleasure.” She tells her. “Now that you are aware of what is happening the next part is important. I will never do things that you disapprove of. Now this is important so do well to remember my dear pet.” She says. She raises three fingers, “My safe word is Sunstone which is also a comic on deviant art that I highly recommend. Anyway if you say it I will stop and make sure you are okay. Mercy tells me that you are liking what I am doing, but want me to slow down. In case you are gagged shake your head no or if you know I Wish I had an Angel by Nightwish… Just hum it loud.” She tells her.

She walks over to her and smirks, “Well now that you are informed… Care to continue?” She asks. She smiles and strokes a finger against her cheek and she looks down to lick her lips, “Just think about it… Letting go of everything… No worries, no judgment. Just focusing on the pleasure and the one giving you the pleasure.” She whispers in her ear. She kisses her neck and moves away from her and moves her finger to her lips she slides it off as she goes back to the desk. She pulls a gallon of lube and she smirks, “Well my dear pet if you want to do this get undressed now!!” She commands softly.

Her breath caught as Jayden went serious and she listened carefully as she explained the plan, heat coiling through her body as she imagined the things that would happen. She nodded her understanding about the safeword and such, having been working here long enough to understand how that worked. But then Jayden was walking over to her and her pulse started hammering.

"Yes." She managed to breathe out, sinking into the promise of being able to just let go. Just for a little while to lay down her burdens and be free of her past. She didn't deserve it, but she didn't care anymore. She wanted it. And then she was stripping before she'd even fully processed the command. Her movements were quick and efficient, and she put her clothes carefully to the side as she removed each piece until she was standing naked in front of her. There were a few scars across her body from her previous lifestyle, at least two of them recognizable as bullet wounds if someone knew what they looked like. If it hadn't been for Apollo's ability to heal several of these could have ended her life, but she barely noticed they were there anymore. Her body was strong and lean, the muscles under her skin evident without being obtrusive. She paused at her hair though, glancing at the mask and then leaving it in the braid as she assumed that would work better than having it down.

She looks up and stares at the chiseled physique and she licks her lips, “Oh it is safe to say that I am dripping wet between my legs,” She puts her hand between her legs, “Yea extremely wet.” She states with a laugh. She grabs the gallon and lifts, “To get it the latex on.” She tells her. She places the lube on the vanity and squirts some lube in her hands and then rubs it all over her body. She lathers her body enjoying the feeling of her back, her ass, her legs and other body parts. She squirts the lube on her hands and then touches her abs, “Oh my god! I am insanely turned on right now.” She tells her. She licks her lips again, “To think that this is going to be mine after tonight.” She tells her. She smirks and grabs the latex gloves and she takes her hands and slips the right glove onto her hand and she made sure that the gloves had no creases, she then did the same for the left hand. She smiles and then goes back to the desk and grabs the latex toe socks.

She grabs her hand and leads her to the director’s chair and puts her in front of it, she smiles as she forces her down on the chair and gets her left sock on and then the right sock. Once again she made sure that the socks had no creases and she returns to the table and grabs the vibrator. She turns it and returns to her. She puts the toy on her right nipple and then moves it downward. On her chest, her stomach and she stops on her pelvis. She stops the toy right above her clit and then smirks, “You ready for this my dear?” She asks. She moves it down to her clit and then to her pussy, she laughs softly. She looks at her and then pushes the toy into her folds without warning and she laughs, “Damn I was not expecting the vibrator to go in so easily.” She admits. She returns and grabs the outfit, corset and the Hitachi and returns to her placing the toy and corset on the vanity. She unzips the latex outfit and smiles, “Two more things let. Make sure there are no creases my lovely pet… I will zip you up after you are done.” She informs her.

Her mouth goes dry as she touches herself and comments on how turned on she was by seeing her. Then the lube was being spread across her pale skin, raising goosebumps from the temperature difference even as her abs shifted under the touch. Being told it was going to be Jayden's after tonight made her shiver, though she did wonder what made her so confident that she'd want to do this again. Not that she wouldn't, with the way she was already feeling. The latex gloves sliding onto her hands felt strange, and she watched as the material was smoothed out to ensure no creases. She flexed her hand slightly, curiously, and swallowed at the way it felt tight and firm against her skin.

When she was pushed down into the chair she sat obediently, wiggling her toes a little once the socks were in place. Only to feel like her breath left her entirely at the touch of the vibrator to her nipple, her chest arching slightly into the gentle buzz of the toy as it drifted down her torso. The question made her nod, legs parting for her to reveal that she was plenty wet as well. And then the toy slid into her, drawing a low groan from her. Seeing the outfit unzip she stood, trembling slightly from both the toy buzzing inside her and the fact that she was about to step into the latex suit. She nodded to the reminder about the creases, not able to find her voice, and stepped into it. For a moment it wasn't too different from the leather leggings she'd worn as Athena. But then it was, it somehow clung more. And the leather had been stiffer under her touch as she shimmied it up her legs.

Finally she had the suit up to her waist, having taken the time to ensure that it went on smoothly so there were no creases like she'd been told. Next she worked her arms into it until it covered her torso as well, leaving her covered except where it needed to be zipped. It was sort of confining, her skin couldn't feel any air so despite it definitely feeling like the second skin she'd heard it referred to as it also felt like a complete barrier between her and the world.

Not once did Jayden’s expression change while she was giving her a new look, she had a dead serious look on her face. The arch did not go unnoticed and she walks slowly behind her, “I don’t claim to be a mind reader, but I am sure you would be asking yourself why I am so confident that is rather simple. I have to be.” She tells her. She grabs the zipper and pulls it up and when she got to the top she hides it under a flap. She slaps her ass and watches it jiggle, “To be honest with you I have no idea if I will make you mine, but I know this… I know that I will give you the best time of your life.” She informs her. She smirks and goes to the desk grabbing the mask and collar. She returns to her and smiles okay so here is the deal… Once I put this mask over your face you are mine… I am giving you a chance to back out… Because once I start I will not stop till like I said… You are a quivering mess and begging me for more,” She cups Leah’s chin, “I won’t stop unless you use my safe word or you call me Mistress.” She informs her.

She smiles as she walks behind her and touches the center of her back. “So what will it be my dear… I know you are here to lose control with me, but if you are having second doubts I want you to tell me my dear” She informs her. She slaps her ass and puts the collar and mask on the vanity and grabs the corset and then wraps it around her waist, “I need you to take a deep breath every time you feel me tighten the corset. Also this is going to raise your breasts some.” She informs her. She starts working on lacing the corset. Every two eyelets she would pulls the lace tightening it and then went through the next two. Her work was methodical and she stops when she got to the last two. She smiles and thinks, “So how we feeling? You think you can put the stiletto’s on?” She asks her. She smiles and shows her a remote and turns the dial slowing the vibrator in her core. “You feel that?” She asks. She turns the dial to the right putting the toy at maximum speed and she watches her knowing that she would love the reaction.

She jumps slightly at the smack to her ass, not having been expecting it. But then Jayden was reiterating her choice and she made sure she took a moment to really think about it before nodding.

"I understand. And I want to do this." She replied before lifting her arms so that the corset could be wrapped around her torso. She breathed as instructed, feeling the laces pull it tighter each time and push her breasts upwards. When she stopped she felt confined by the corset, wrapped tightly and already partially bound even though all her limbs were free. It was a surprisingly pleasant sensation actually, though the mention of the heels had her smiling wryly.

"I don't have much experience with them but sure." She replied with a small shrug, shifting a little as the vibrator slowed inside her. But then it suddenly sped up a little and she gasped, eyes closing tightly as her hips twitched and she bit down hard on her lower lip. It was exquisite but also a torment, feeling the toy buzz inside her without any further movement than that and leaving her somehow even wetter than before.

She looks at the heels and smiles, “Don’t worry we can do without them for now, but now we can go out to the stage because you are ready… I am so I will be out on stage and if you want you come follow me.” She tells her. She laughs as she grabs the mask, collar and Hitachi, she already hate the vibrator remote with her. She walks out the room and towards the stage. As she walked out to the stage her guests were cheering and chanting her name. She got a thrill out of it and she stops at the center, “Good evening Mistress and Masters… And most of all welcome to all submissives.” She says as she claps, “I’m Mistress Jareau and I am the owner of Crimson fetish club… I do hope you are enjoying yourselves,” The crowd cheers, “Well I will take the roar of the crowd as a sound yes. Today you all are in for a treat as you can tell you have had guests on different types. Some speakers and performers of various disciplines of BDSM… How about a hand?” She states. The people clap and she follows suit. She raises a hand and it was clear to anyone that Jayden had her way with words and speaking to a crowd. The crowd got quiet, “Well today I have planned for you a delectable, an exquisite lady today,” She shivers, “We are going to tease her till she can’t stand anymore. You will please here and decide her fate. If she asks to orgasm you the view get to decide if and when the orgasm occurs.” She states. The crowd whistles and starts a “Bring her out” Chant.

She turns back towards the backstage and it was only a matter of her coming on. In the back of her mind she knew anything could be possible and she really hoped that she wasn’t made into a fool tonight. She gulps knowing that she planted the seeds it was just a matter of Leah to come. “Come on please come out.” She thought.

Leah nodded her understanding and waited a few moments to compose herself before following. Hearing her addressing the crowd she waited in the wings until they started chanting, nerves churning in her gut as she lifted her chin and walked out on stage. She had pulled her Athena persona around herself without really thinking about it. So she stood dignified and aloof as she stepped up beside Jayden. It wasn't a conscious decision, but rather a reaction to the unfamiliar situation and her anxiety over it.

Dark eyes peered out across the crowd, expression inscrutable as she absently clasped her hands behind her back and then turned to face the Mistress. Once she did she thankfully remembered what she was up there to do and rather than meeting her gaze head on like Athena would have she bowed her head in submission. The thing was, she was used to being on display. Just not like this. If people heard that her team was fighting someone they would often try to get there in time to catch a glimpse of them. And someone was usually lucky enough to get a picture of the multi-colored group either mid-fight or after they'd defeated their opponent, a picture which always appeared in the paper or a tabloid or on buzzfeed the next day. But this was her, Leah. Not Athena, not a hero in front of civilians. A submissive about to undergo a life changing experience instead. Just a girl. It was definitely new.

Jayden looks at the crowd and laughs as she hears “That’s the bouncer” chants. She laughs as she notices the look on Leah, it was a submissive one and she smirks, “Well now my fellow guests what I should use on this cute lady covered in latex? Whip? Crop? Paddle” She asks. She runs down to the people and she was handed a microphone. She stops at a table and places next to the guy, “What do you think?” She asks. The guy smiles, “Paddle.” He answers. She moves to the lady sitting next to him, “What about you?” She asks. “Paddle.” The lady answers. Jayden went around and asks, each person wanted her to use the paddle. She heads back to the stage and looks at Leah, “You heard them, they want the paddle and I am all about pleasing the people… Now,” She points to people, “They will get to play with you.” She says. She looks at the crowd, “Okay here is the deal I have to go get the paddle and while I am gone you can tease her by touching her and please respect her.” She tells her. She looks back at Leah, “You are in good hands… Besides if they do something bad you can always kick their asses.” She tells her.

She walks backstage and she puts the microphone down and she smiles softly and looks at the paddles, most of them were made from wood, but she did have some metal ones and she found the perfect one. It was a black paddle with the word slut on it and she smiles, “Perfect.” She states. The crowd walks up to the stage and stroke her body enjoying her body. Every inch of her body was touched. No inch was left untouched. Jayden returned and the crowd walk back to their seats. Jayden lifts the paddle the word slut in red, “Right now this is what you are to me,” She laughs, “That is right you are a slut to me right now… Nothing more than a toy to be used and then put away for the next time I decide to use you.” She states. She gives her left breast a soft smack and then did the same to her right. She smiles as she unzips her crotch and then puts the paddle between her legs. She moves the paddle vertically and then rubs her lips with the side of the toy and she laughs, “Damn I am excited.” She tells her. She moves away from her and walks to the cart with the mask and collar. She smiles as she walks in front of her and slips the mask on the top of her head and she smiles as she brought the mask slowly down her face. With each slow downward pull her senses were being taken away. She stops right above her ears remembering the player. She ran back to the dressing room and grabs the player.

She returns to her just as quickly as she had left and she puts the earphones in her ears and then presses play. “I am my Mistress’ submissive. I am her plaything. I will obey. My Mistress is my life. I life to serve. She is my Goddess. She is everything to me.” The recording plays in her ears. Jayden turns the volume up to drown the noise of the crowd and her voice. She knew that if she needed to tell her something she could pause it or turn it down. She places the phone between her corset and she smiles as pulls down on the mask. Her sense of hearing, her nose, her mouth were now covered. While she was able to breath it was going to be difficult because every time she inhaled her nostrils would get a dose of latex. She grabs her fake phallus and rubs it against her pussy, he leans down and pushes two fingers into her core and the searches for the vibrator and holds on tightly when she found it, she smiles as she pulls it out fast. "Take it and like it you slut!" She yells in a commanding voice. She slowly pushes her fake cock in as she wraps her arms around her waist and she slaps both of her breasts with the paddle and then slowly downward. The paddle touches her chest, her stomach then her core. She rubs in a circular motion around her clit and then gave it a good smack. She moans as she pushes eight inches into her pussy, “Oh this is just perfect.” She states. The crowd cheers and shout out loud happy to see a show.

Leah kept her head bowed for Jayden but when she glanced at the crowd it was with that aloof 'Athena' look again, even as she listened to them decide she'd get a paddle. But then Jayden was explaining that they'd all get to touch her and walking off. So she held herself perfectly still as they came to her, at least at first. But these dominants knew what they were doing, and she was making little gasps and shuddering slightly by the time the Mistress returned. When they left her shoulders relaxed slightly, though she was even more turned on than before.

The word on the paddle and Jayden's explanation of it made her swallow, a surge of heat passing through her body as she nodded her understanding and lowered her head again. The soft smacks make her jump slightly, breasts tingling from the feel of them. And then the paddle was between her legs, rubbing her and drawing a low groan from her throat as her hips twitched against it. She holds still as the mask is slipped down over her eyes, the lack of eyesight making her ears and nose increase sensitivity. At least until the headphones are put in her ears and everything else is drowned out by the repeated sentences. And then the mask was slipped down over the rest of her face and it was just her and Jayden's voice and the smell of latex with every slow and steady breath she took.

Because of the mask she has no idea what's happening until there are fingers inside of her, making her moan until the vibrator is pulled out. She nearly whimpered then at the loss of the toy. At least until a new one was slipping into her. The toy pushes in slowly, and she can already tell it's bigger than the vibrator. But she wasn't expecting the smack to her breasts that make a muffled sound of surprise escape her through the mask. Her muscles twitch at every brush of the paddle and she groans as it rubs her clit. Except then it smacked down on the little sensitized bud of nerves and she cried out, hips jerking as it's followed up immediately by the phallus pushing as deep as she'd ever taken one before.

Leah’s reactions was pure bliss to the dominant and she looks down and laughs. She turns the volume in her ears down, her voice softly whispering to Leah the words that would ultimately rule her life, “Holy shit you must be desperate for sex… Here I was planning to take it slowly and here you are taking my cock like a slut!” She shouts. She laughs and slaps Leah’s clit again with the paddle which was in her right hand. Her left hands travels from her waist to Leah’s neck. She squeezes Leah’s neck and slaps her clit again with the paddle. She smirks, “I feel like a villain corrupting a hero… Making my sworn enemy my little kinky slut,” She moans in her ear, “Oh just the thought of corrupting you my dear little bouncer is turning your Mistress on you will please here once we are done.” She says in her ear. While Jayden said what she did, she was not aware that her statement about corrupting a superhero was a matter of fact not a statement of fiction. She lets go of Leah’s neck giving Leah a moment to catch her breath, but that moment was short lived as she put her hand back around Leah’s neck. She was like a rabid animal focusing on the task of fucking what was in front of her with furiosity and vigor.

She moans loudly and looks at her, “You know something I wonder this is a ten inch cock and well you have two more inches to go I wonder if you can take it.” She says. She laughs softly. She smirks and smiles, “Well one… Two… Three.” She states. She grunts as she got the final two inches into Leah and the crowd cheers them on. She growls in Leah’s ear, “Take that you slut!” She shouts.

Those softly-spoken words were drowning out not only the rest of the world but Leah's restless thoughts as well, temporarily banishing the guilt and pain that haunted her. With the sound turned down she could tell Jayden was talking but at that point it didn't particularly matter to her what it was, since she got the feeling it wasn't a command of any sort or even a question. Her hips bucked into the slap of the paddle with a whimper that was strained by the hand around her throat. Being unable to breathe, the burning in her lungs, only made everything seem more intense. And even when she could draw air in again her whole body felt like it was on fire with sensation. Not that the respite lasted long as her air was cut off again.

By the time that Jayden chose to push those last two inches into her she felt like she was drifting on waves of sensation. In a place where pain and pleasure blended together. So she only grunted when the toy hilted inside her even as her hips rocked down onto it a little.

There was something satisfying about the way Leah just gave in it had been ages since Jayden had this much fun dominating anyone. Before Leah everything was just work, her hobby wasn’t a fun hobby to her and well it bored her and now Leah had changed that. Maybe Jayden would be able to enjoy herself instead of finding her passion just a needless chore. She lets go of her throat and she smacks Leah’s breasts again with the paddle. She kisses Leah’s back and turns the volume on the phone. She wanted Leah completely deprived of her. She shouts in pleasure and the crowd cheers knowing that and not carrying if Leah could hear. Jayden and the crowd knew it, but at the moment in time all that mattered was that Jayden was happy. She grabs a hold of Leah’s waist and laughs as Leah’s hips rocked against her fake cock. She looks down at Leah, “My you are a slut.” She informs her. The roar of the crowd was an intoxicating feeling.

She groans and looks down and smirks, “Oh how I am going to fuck you thoroughly.” She informs her. She pulls her cock out and then slams it into Leah’s core, she got all ten inches into her with relative ease. She moans loudly and she could feel her sex getting slick, she was so close to an orgasm and it was going to be a marvelous one. She groans and lowers her head, “Fuck I am so close.” She tells herself.

The fresh influx of oxygen had her mind swimming, all coherent thought completely out of reach as the paddle smacked down on her breasts again and she moaned. Pain, pleasure, it was all the same thing just then as Jayden's voice grew louder inside her hood. Bound so tightly and completely at her mercy nothing mattered anymore except the sensations filling her body. There was no tragic past weighing her down, no dark future of guilt and regret staring back at her. Just this single moment and the woman filling her with physical sensation to ground her there. Her hips rocked against the cock buried inside her with a loud whimper, her own sex completely soaked and dripping. And yet orgasm evaded her for some reason, like something inside her was whispering 'not yet'.

She got a twisted idea and pulls out of and then puts the paddle between her legs and gives her a good smack on her wet lips. She leans in and gives Leah’s pussy another good slap, “You know something. You may not hear me, but you and I are going to have so much fun,” She smiles,” Privately my dear.” She tells her. She walks in front of her and smiles at the crowd, “Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen I am glad you enjoyed the show, but my little horny slut and I will finish this privately.” She states. The crowd cheers and Jayden takes Leah’s hands and leads her slowly to a private dress room, “I wonder what is going through that head of your Leah?” She asks softly. She walks into the room and pauses it for a second, “You can relax dear we are in a dressing room.” She informs her. She leads Leah to couch and then sits done and rubs her body, “You know Leah you are so cute with that mask over face… So vulnerable and hopeless.” She tells her.

She makes Leah straddle her lap and then pushes her cock slowly into Leah’s core and she grabs Leah’s hips and starts to thrust in and out with speed and hard thrusts. She grabs the music player and presses play as Leah’s hearing was drowned once again. She slaps her ass and smirks, “Come on Leah scream for me…. Let yourself go. When you do know that your ass is mine.” She says with a devious look on her face.

Back
Top Bottom