Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dicksuckingclub (Dark Comedy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinian

Star
The Dicksucker Club is also known as The DSCS, or the Dare Survive Compton Society. Dare Survive Compton Society is a club with both mandatory and voluntary sexual acts (Although all sex is consensual) used as currency, trade and barter, and generally allowed most of the time. To get inside the DSCS as an associate or client you only have to pay funds, provide certain services or even be a decent guy/girl. Benefits of being a client or associate are substantial enough to take part of, and has little to almost no real responsibilities other than not being a jerk/brat.

Almost everyone who joins as an associate or client will later become a full fledged member. The Dicksucker Club's real name is then revealed to people wanting to join, when they are informed of the hazing process. If you thought you had to suck a lot of dick to get in, you're exactly right. The reason why most people make it to membership and not just associate or client is obvious once they make membership. A lot of financial, social benefits and connections. Free condoms, sex change (When wanted) and in addition, weird secrets of the supernatural.

The original head of Dick Sucking Club, Joey Benjamin Kent started the organization ten years ago, and is now twenty eight. He is a billionaire already, a giver of countless millions to charity, a good looking heart throb that makes both chicks and guys swoon in arousal, regardless of normal sexual preference, a hyper athletic, olympian man with many talents. He's also the most powerful sorcerer the entire world has seen in more than five thousand years, and may very well be the source of all Evil.

Joe B Kent looked across the small crowd of onlookers. . . "Okay some of you were let in early on the secret. This isn't just a frat house or sex club, that's just an extremely good part of it all. You all know that your special talents and powers stem from that special something in my balls. I've failed a bet with some of the sex club members that I could stand more than an hour watching Soap Operas. Those are the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever seen. Please entertain yourselves as I "get" to be on all fours for all you men out there."

"I am forced to ask for suggestions from you women for what you get out of this".

RE: The Dicksucker's Club (Dark Comedy)

Cailean walked down the street clutching a piece of paper a friend of his had given him with the address of a new club of sorts. Cailean had no clue what he was getting into, all his friend would tell him is that Cailean would have his mind, and other things, blown. Finally reaching the door to the club Cailean stepped inside, "Hello? I was told to come to this address at this time" he said to the empty foyer. He waited for a few minutes beginning to think this was some sort of prank his friend was pulling on him. Cailean could hear someone talking on the other side of a set of large doors and he pressed his ear against them to try and hear better.

Derek Steele entered the foyer after Cailen. He taps the other man on the shoulder and says,"This way dude. Or you re going to miss everything." THe then enters the main party room in time for Joey Benjamin Kent's speech. "Yeah, those Soap Operas are a real bitch," Derek said in agreement. When he realized Joe would be giving out blow jobs his jaw dropped for a moment. He then stepped up to the mysterious Mr. Kent and said,"Normally I'd get to know some one first. But it would be rude to turn down this invitation."

"Whaoh hey, you um. . . have you joined in yet?" Joey asked. . . "Of course, for all of you who haven't joined yet, but know through objective evidence what people who join can do, you will have your turn giving either me or another member some oral fun. . . " He stated. . . "So, how are you interested in what I've got to offer?" He smiled. "This isn't exactly how I intended on getting the Summer started." He winked. "According to the agreed terms you can even try forcing in two dicks in my mouth if you want".

Cailean followed the other guy in, astonished to see so many others. "So this is like a club?" he asked running a hand through his shaggy blond hair. He was still a little confused as to what was going on. "How do I join?" he asked feeling like this was something that would definitely get him out of his shell, plus something else told him he had to join this club.

Derek paused for a moment in thought then replied,"So as part of my initiation I have to suck you off? But you lost a bet and must suck some guys off? Would you like to just do a 69 and kill two birds with one stone?" Derek then grinned broadly and turned to the crowd. "Would you ladies like to see that?" He asked with a shout to the room. Something about Joey made him more eager then normal. Derek couldn't put a finger on what it was though.

Joey was already on all fours in front of Derek. . . he looked up into Derek's face. . . 'So how big is it, Derek? Are you a grower or a shower, and have you ever gotten a blowjob from a guy before?" Joey asked. He looked into Derek's face and smiled again after considering going exceptionally well skilled on the sexual organs. "These will be the first blowjobs I've ever given. . . but I've gotten enough to know what the best are like."

Cailean stood next to the guy he followed in and watched in amazement as the guy who seemed to be the leader got down on his hands and knees and was about to actually suck this guy off. Cailean could feel his excitement and arousal growing at the thought. 'I have so got to join this club' he thought to himself and readjusted his crotch as he waited to see the action

"More grower then shower to be honest," Said Derek. He was semi hard as he unzipped his pants and unceremoniously whipped out his dick. It was currently 7 inches and gets up to 9inches fully hard. "Yes a man has given me a blow job before. I am an equal opportunity fucker," he replied answering Joey's question.

"Kay. . . fuck my face very long and hard. I'm supposed to go as fuck face as possible. Maybe the ladies can answer what they want out of this later". Joey fondled Derek's balls with his hands and gently smacked them, not enough to make Derek scream but enough for the stinging sensation to cause waves of tenderness to course through his sack lower shaft. He then stared his eyes into Derek's and slurped down the fat shaft, sucking unusually hard without harming the dick he was currently servicing"

Emily was standing in the crowd of people and listened to her new boss Joey Benjamin Kent, the head of this club, giving a speech. She didn't know the true nature of her new work place and was surprised when the man who had given her this job getting on all fours. Emily was wearing a skimpy maid outfit that failed to hide her big tits and her huge cock. She had thought that it was a joke when she saw what she would have to wear while she was working as a waitress at the club. Emily read her contract again to find something in the fine print she missed and even talked to her boss about the outfit, but in the end she put it on in front of him after stripping out of her clothes. There was something about the man that made her want to follow his orders and please him, but she didn't know why she felt that way when he was talking to her. Emily enjoyed the show on the stage a little bit too much which could be seen by everyone thanks to her stiff nipples trying to poke through her top while her large cock lifted up her already skimpy skirt, but now her big balls were on display too. A drop of precum oozed out of the head of her member and her pussy juices flowed down her legs, all of that happening during the show on the stage. "Let him cum on your face and don't clean it up for the rest of the day! Seeing you edge the whole time without even cumming once while you're sucking cock would be amazing!"

Derek let out a moan has he became fully hard at Joey's ministrations. Joey said he wanted a face fuck? Derek Suddenly grabbed the sides of his head and thrusted his ock ball deep into Joey's throat to test his gag reflex. After a second he would pull about halfway out and perform a bunch more quick thrusts until is balls tightened. Not wanting to hod Joey, Derek busted av nut as soon as possible.

Cailean watched intently as Derek pulled out his cock and Joey began sucking him off. Cailean could feel a rush of blood to his loins as he watched and began to slow grope his growing lump, his inhibitions fading away with each passing moment. Cailean looked around the room at everyone watching trying to see how many ladies there actually were in the club to shout out directions for the club owner to do.

As Derek busted a nut, he did NOT do as Emily asked. The man kept his cock in Joey;'s mouth and sent a hot load down the man's throat. He pulled out and stepped back panting for a moment. He looked to Cailean and says,"Your turn." The business man walked over and stood by Emily giving Cailean clear access to Joey. "That guy's mouth is like a vacuum, I couldn't pull out until finished," he remarked to the futa.

Joey looked up. . . "Cailean, any guy in here has free reign, even non members." He smiled. . . "Everyone voted that you could even bring in friends for this. . . up to sixty nine men could all have their time with me. So. . . I could technically be busy for days. I can't say this was the smartest bet I ever made in my life." He looked across the room, with his face blushing. . . "This uh. . . is kind of fun".

Cailean smirked, "Well if everyone is welcome," he said a little sheepishly before unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants to pull out his 9 inch stiffy. "Well Joey, I think you know what to do" he said blushing as he grinned down at he man on his hands and knees.

"Jeez. . . why are you the shy one? I'm the bitch!" Joey stated. . . he opened up his mouth and slid onto Cailean's huge shaft, licking him all the way from the frenulem to the base of his shaft and balls. . . lapping his balls as he did so, he grabbed Joey's ass hard and squeezed, forcing his mouth all the way down as he deep throated, many times over and over, sucking hard enough to create a vacuum inside Cailean's dick hole. . . He sucked on and off, all the way down to the base of the giant cock very quickly, making sloppy sucking sounds hard enough to be heard across the entire room. Joey felt unusually good for this. . . he had never had to do anything like this before.

Emily watched the scene on the stage with excitement and didn't notice that someone was talking to her. She wondered how Joey's mouth would feel around her big virgin cock, but she didn't care whether she would lose her last virginity or not in the future. Emily prefered the feeling of getting fucked than fucking someone, but maybe she would meet a woman some day who wanted to have sex with her instead of saying that she was so big that she could rip her apart and break her pussy. Most men were afraid of her huge member too, but some wanted to fuck her instead of getting fucked by her. It was ok for her though, she didn't want to lose her last virginity as long as she still could have sex. Emily was glad when she had found out the true nature of this club and couldn't wait to start working at her new job. Meanwhile, man after man got on the stage and used Joey's mouth for their pleasure until they couldn't cum anymore after he finished sucking of Cailean. They didn't leave afterwards, they wanted to watch what would happen next.

Cailean grunted as Joey began sucking his cock, "Holy...fffuuu" he moaned his hand instinctively moving to hold Joey's head, running through his hair. "wow you are soo good at this" Cailean said looking down at the guy on his cock. Cailean's hips trembled and bucked as he panted, this was the best blow job Cailean had ever had. Cailean licked his lips, grunting and moaning as his cock throbbed in Joey's mouth. It wasn't long before Cailean could feel his balls begin to tighten and his climax hit. Cailean moan loud as his shoot a few loads of hot jizz into Joey's wanting mouth.

Revnarh said:
Emily watched the scene on the stage with excitement and didn't notice that someone was talking to her. She wondered how Joey's mouth would feel around her big virgin cock, but she didn't care whether she would lose her last virginity or not in the future. Emily prefered the feeling of getting fucked than fucking someone, but maybe she would meet a woman some day who wanted to have sex with her instead of saying that she was so big that she could rip her apart and break her pussy. Most men were afraid of her huge member too, but some wanted to fuck her iinstead of getting fucked by her. It was ok for her though, she didn't want to lose her last virginity as long as she still could have sex. Emily was glad when she had found out the true nature of this club and couldn't wait to start working at her new job. Meanwhile, man after man got on the stage and used Joey's mouth for their pleasure until they couldn't cum anymore after he finished sucking of Cailean. They didn't leave afterwards, they wanted to watch what would happen next.

Derek saw that Emily was staring longingly at Joey's moth. His dexterous hand grasped the woman's large haft and began to stroke it softly. "You should stick this big, hot, and hard thing in Joey's mouth. It feels really good..." he whispered huskily into Emily's ear. He was careful to be of to the side of her so not to block her view of Joey. "While your in his hot mouth, I'll fuck that tight ass of yours. You will cum like you have never came before," he continued to whisper in her conspiratorial like, while stroking her cock.

Emily nearly jumped at the sudden feeling of Derek's hand on her big cock, but soon she was moaning softly when he began to stroke her huge member. "B-but I thought...mhhhh...that the bet...ohhhh...only allowed men to use...hnhhh...his mouth...oh god, so good...do you think that I could...please don't stop...that I could fuck his face too?" The thought of recieving the first blowjob in her entire life while she got fucked at the same time was arousing enough to give it a try. "Why don't you just...mhhhh...fuck me right now instead?"

"You are such a naughty girl. You want to keep this nice package all to yourself?" Said Derek. He was now using both hands to stroke Emily's shaft. He was tempted to suck it himself, by he way Emily squirmed. "Bet or not, you should give Joey a chance to suck on this. It is his party after all" Said Derek. He shifted behind Emily and kept stroking her cock while his on hard member pressed against her ass. "Such a greedy girl. You want me to fuck you now, before anyone else gets a chance to play with you. You should be punished," Derek said.

Anyone have suggestions on ho to punish Emily?

Emily moved her hips a little bit in an attempt to fuck Derek's hand like it was a pussy or tight asshole. The sensation of someone else stroking her cock felt so good that she was already close to cumming right now and shooting her thick semen onto the floor. "Don't let her cum! Edge that naughty slut until she begs you to fuck her!" One of the other women had shouted this suggestion to the man who was having his way with the aroused and horny herm. "No, please don't stop...I'm so close to cumming right now..." The thought of getting denied of a strong orgasm only to make it stronger after a while kinda turned her on, but she wanted to bist a nut right here and now. Emily hoped that she could still have the chance of recieving her first blowjob from Joey while Derek was fucking one of her holes. He could tie her to one of the chairs and fuck her face or tits while he kept teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore.

A petite girl stops in front of the large doors. She has olive skin, dark brown hair, and blue-green eyes with a slim figure. She had been convinced into coming here by one of her friends. Consciously pulling down her short tight skirt and crossing her arms over her chest, having forgotten to slip on a bra underneath the sheer black blouse, she steps inside to find the scene before her.
She can feel her arousal pool in her new lace underwear at the sight of the futa with the large cock. Having only two past sexual relationships, she's always secretly wanted to be destroyed and wrecked, and unfortunately her two past experiences weren't close to fulfilling that.
Quietly, she watches at the entrance...

Derek is a naughty man. He keep teasingly stroking Emily's cock. He was teasing the tip and bringing her closeonly to stop. "I think you have an admirer my dear," Whipered Derek. He motioned to the petite grl that looked at Emily's futa cock with hungry eyes. "I'll be right back," said Derek.

Derek then took the new girl by the hand and brought her to Emily. "We both know what you want petite, So start sucking Emily's hot dick," commanded Derek. He then stepped behind the Futa and placed his own cock between Emily's luscious cheeks. He did not penetrate, but instead rubbed his cock between them teasingly. "See that Emily, You will be getting what you want," Derek whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom