Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This RP requires that you play different male characters that she comes across, not in one night but over few nights as she becomes addicted to this neighborhood. She starts to come here every so often after tonight. Men of various ages, looks and persona are welcome but only to be played by one CAPABLE player. So if you think you can play the part in this RP, PM ME FIRST with a next post if you were playing this RP with me. (Only people who likes details and long term plots. Do note, this isn't just smut))

I have always been the sweet girl. A straight A student with a flawless attendance record, plus volunteering regularly has made me a respectable member of the community. I was elected class president and even had time to plan the yearbook. My parents couldn't be more proud of their perfect little princess. But, something has been missing in your life. Recently I've been visiting...vulgar internet sites. Only a curiosity at first, but now it's become the highlight of my day! The more I see, the crazier my fantasies seem to get. I want to get dirty. I want to get fucked raw. I’ve finally turned 18 and decided, I'm going to go for it. I put on some makeup and get the sluttiest outfit I could find. Time to go out to strut my stuff! I could head to that house party everyone's been talking about on campus...Or maybe just walk around the bad side of town and see if the party will come to me.

(LIMITS: No scats, vore, real pregnancy, lactation. Everything is up for discussion)

THE PLOT:

600full-alba-galocha.jpg

Lauren shared a well known last name as it was passed on from her father along with many other amenities growing up as the only child of a rich parents who earned more than enough her daughter can spend in her lifetime. It came with a price. She had to learn and do every little thing their ways. Everything was either their way or she doesn't get anything from them. She's spoiled since she got everything before asking for it and part of the reason was how they had raised her to be a smart girl. Being a brilliant along with rich took you places. She wasn't only well known around her high school and town but also her last name raised alarms. Things get done faster in her favors.

She had to learn to be not only smart in her studies but also sports as well. She just landed a scholarship on her 18th birthday so she spent all day long meeting boring scholars and most of them were her father's colleague. Ones who were richer than Whitemores. She wished she could have a normal birthday like every other girl did. Maybe go out and drink....do illegal things but not only her parents were strict but also had a NO DATING policy. Sure that didn't stop her from dating a guy or two but it never worked out long enough to make her want to introduce them to her parents. Sure they would freak out but one day or another, they will have to accept that she was getting old enough to make her own decision.

Out of the house Outfit:
600full-alba-galocha.jpg

It was two days after her birthday and it was Friday. Her parents had finally agreed to let her go and enjoy a night with friends because it was her birthday. Sure she wore a dress that was more proper in her parent's eyes but had plans to actually buy another one with a credit card her father gifted her with a balance of $ 5000. Before she knew, she was driving down the bad area of two towns over and she noticed how ghetto it was there. Sure no one knew her there. She continued to drive down when she came across a shop and she decided to change into something more party like. Initially she had a silver tanktop and black skin tight jeans. It was decent enough for her parents to let her wear but she was so tired of playing little nice daughter. The only one. At times, she wished she had a sister or brother so that could help her keep them off her back.

Out of the store outfit:
600full-alba-galocha.jpg

While she was in the fancy shop, a party dress caught her attention. She decided to put it on and loved it but also saw how she looked bit slutty in it. Only if she acted like one. She wasn't a slut so it was hard to take on a slutty girl role. Regardless, she decided to wear that to the party so she paid for it and put on a black dress that barely covered her torso and came to her mid thighs length. It was an expensive dress but she didn't have to worry about money. Just when she sat in her car and started to drive off, a random idea crossed her mind seeing some more ghetto area. She decided to pass the hood area and parked her car three blocks away. She decided to walk in the opposite direction...the one that led her to the hood. Torn down buildings and kids playing around on the street. The downtown area was another block ahead and it wasn't the same downtown she was suppose to go. The other one was still another 15 minutes away. She didn't know what she was doing but just acting on her thoughts. The downtown had a small bar in the alley with neon light flickering. She decided to stand at the entry way, wondering if she should turn in or continue walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom