Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Man's Ongoing Search for Smut (and a bit of story) (MxF)

Did you find what you were looking for?

• My search continues.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Check your inbox.

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomic_Author

Nomadic Wordsmith
Greetings BMR, and welcome to my very first request thread. Sorry there are no fancy graphics or flashy banners, but I'm kind of a simple guy. I have been lurking for a long time and have had some great times on the site. Since I seem to be having trouble finding like-minded partners as of late, I thought I'd toss a thread out and hope for a few bites.

First, some info about me:

- I'm a dude. And I only play dudes.
- I'm a dude living in the US in his twenties; I don't feel the need to get any more specific than that, and I don't feel like you should need to either.

Now, about role playing with me:

- I role play exclusively on our little blue rock here. I don't want to take things to a messenger and I'm not looking for any kind of on-cam business.
- I like to have some humor mixed with my smut; I try to avoid the dark and depressing angle of things.
- I'm fine with smutty one-shots or more lengthy, story-oriented ideas (depending on the plot and setting, of course). But I still want plenty of smutty goodness spread around.
- Depending on the scene, I can play a more aggressive or submissive male. I feel like that's something that depends largely on the circumstances of our story, so we'll work that part out together.
- Whether it's a one-shot or something more, I do like to write. As such, I typically write a few paragraphs (obviously this varies based on a lot of factors). Sometimes, especially for a starting post, my posts tend to get rather lengthy. I am not picky about post length... As long as we both feel like the other is contributing and moving things along, I think that's all that matters.
- If, at any point during an RP, you want to discuss/change something do not hesitate to tell me. I love OOC banter/brainstorming!
- If you have a group RP that you think I'd enjoy, please feel free to leave me a comment or PM me about it. Oh, and please provide a link so I don't have to hunt it down!

With those technicalities out of the way, allow me to attempt to wow you with my interests! Okay, so maybe 'wow' wasn't quite the right word... But hopefully I'll find a few willing and like-minded partners to enjoy some games with. I may not have an F-List, but I'll try to comprehensively break this down for everyone.

Let's start with what I am not into:
  • Bathroom stuff (scat, golden showers... I'm sure this doesn't require specific information)
  • Foot Worship (Using feet to tease or be playful is totally fine, even hot when done right, but I'm not into toe sucking or Bunyan licking)
  • Non-Consensual Scenes (if something like blackmail or brainwashing is involved, we can talk. It's the outright rape/kidnapping scenes that I want no part of)

On to the good stuff! My general interests include:
  • Older Women I'm not looking for granny scenes and this particular taste of mine is by no means mandatory. I just have a penchant for MILFs or cougars or whatever... Even a small age gap between the characters (with mine as the younger) adds a bit of flare to it for me. Again, not necessary, but definitely appreciated)
  • Voluptuous Partners (I feel like most people, when describing their ideal male character, wants a big dick to be part of the package. I love curves, and I love paying attention to them. Hips, ass, breasts... I want lots of all of them. On that note, though, I don't want anything completely unwieldy or foolhardily unrealistic; they don't need to be bigger than my head, but a solid handful is always appreciated)
  • Taboo Relations (This encompasses any kind of intimate relationship that would be frowned upon or would even be seen as reprehensible in most circles)
  • Sneaking Around/Hiding the Act (Goes well with the above, eh? When it comes to incest, few things are hotter than sneaking upstairs and fucking while everyone else sits downstairs at dinner completely unaware)
  • Giving/Receiving Oral
  • Internal Cumshot/Creampie (Though it's not required, extra points if one of the characters is unaware it's going to happen or not wanting it to happen. Either the guy can refuse to pull out or the lady can force him to stay in at the moment of climax. What a sexy surprise!)
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Photography/Videotaping
  • Getting Dressed Up (Not necessarily in costumes (although that can be fun) but wearing a suit is fun, and women look great in dresses)
  • Clothed Sex (Another that goes well with the one above it. When she just looks so good in that dress there's no time to take it off. When you've just gotta have it now)

Some Roles I've Enjoyed in the Past:

Slice of Life
  • Teacher/Student
  • Nurse/Patient
  • Neighbors
  • Personal Trainer/Client
  • Office Romance

General Settings
While most of the ideas I've listed would take place during the modern day, there are other settings I enjoy.
  • Western
  • Futuristic (Sci-Fi)
  • Post apocalyptic
  • High Fantasy (DnD, anyone?)
  • Steampunk
  • [More Coming At Some Point!]

Fandoms

Comics
- Marvel
  • Spider-Man
  • Wolverine
  • Captain America
  • Daredevil
-DC
  • Superman
  • Green Arrow
  • Batman
  • Green Lantern
[More Coming At Some Point!]

Movies/TV Shows
  • The Matrix
  • Supernatural
  • Firefly
  • Star Wars

Video Games
  • Dragon Age (preferably Origins, but any will do)
  • Mass Effect
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Devil May Cry
  • Dead Rising
  • Dying Light
  • Phantom Dust
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Fallout
  • Saints Row

---------

For Those Looking for People to Join a Group RP:

As long as you don't need someone to post every single day, and you see that the focus of your thread coincides with my interests, feel free to shoot me a link! I'd love to take a look at what you've got brewing. Or, if you're looking for someone to help start a new group story, hit me up and we'll make something awesome.

---------

And that's the end to my first request thread. If you're interested in anything, then tell me about what you want in a message. Not just "Want to play this?"; I want you to tell me what you want, what you'd like to see in the RP, kinks/preferences... At least give me something to work with in that first message! I hope to hear from some willing and able partners soon. If you didn't find what you were looking for here, then good luck with your own ongoing search. But, if you did....

What are you waiting for?

Let's play.

The search goes ever on.

Still really wanting some superheroic goodness. But I am, of course, up for other interested things. Hit me up!

Really wanting to play today!

Always interested in the classics, but would very much like a super powered plot to entertain me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom