Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Storyteller Seeking Storyteller (MxF, MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Pulsar

Closed 1/26/2016 Thank you to all who contacted me.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested. Please don't reply in the thread. I'm always interested in hearing your ideas.

Plot Scenarios Modern Settings
(All pairings can be switched and can be either gender. I'm interested in the characters and how they interact in the world we create more than the sex, but there can be romance and sensual scenes in the stories.)

Undercover Studies
The teacher thinks that his new student is a trouble maker, picking fights and possibly coming on to him, which is a big no-no, but in fact she's an undercover cop trying to root out a drug dealer (or sex ring) in the school. Unfortunately our undercover co-ed thinks that the teacher is in bed with the bad guys, and decides that seducing him is the best way to bust this wide open and get her promotion.

Spoiled Girl x Cop
A street cop continually runs into a spoiled rich girl. Sometimes she's speeding, sometimes she's at a rowdy party, and sometimes she's just at the wrong place at the wrong time. He's beginning to expect to see her dead one day from all of her hi-jinks. Instead she gets in a car accident but it was not an 'accident', someone tampered with her car. Now they have to figure out who is trying to kill her and stop them before it's too late. (Other variations are fine too. I just like this pairing.)

Plot Scenarios Fantasy/Medieval Setting
(All pairings can be switched and can be either gender. I'm interested in the characters and how they interact in the world we create more than the sex, but there can be romance and sensual scenes in the stories.)

The Prisoner (human x non-human
One of our characters has been in his/her kingdom all his/her life. Recently a spy has been captured, someone of another race who claimed to be an ambassador delivering an important message. There is a lot of animosity between the two races, and great distrust, but as the two characters interact they begin to realize that the differences between their races are not as great as their similarities.

Mord sith x knight
If you've ever been a fan of the TV version of 'Legend of the Seeker' then you know how hot and powerful those Mord Sith are. I'd love to pair one with a knight, especially a straight and narrow one who might be appalled at the way she acts, and force them to work together.

Crossovers/Fandoms
  • Supernatural
  • Legend of the Seeker
  • Arrow
  • Tony and Steve in an alternate universe, where they are on different sides of good and evil. Their identities are kept secret, thus when they are in their alternate identities at a gym they don't realize that their new work out partner is their arch enemy. In their secret identities they are friends, in their super identities they are arch enemies. What happens if one of them realizes the truth?

• Walking Dead / Z Nation
  • The Vampire Diaries / The Originals
  • Sons of Anarchy

Picture Inspirations (safe for work)
MxM
MxF

Genres I Enjoy
  • Modern (realistic)
  • Modern (fantasy/supernatural elements)
  • High Fantasy (elves, etc.)
  • Medieval (high to no magic)
  • Wild West
  • Dystopian

Guidelines for Mutual Happiness

• All stories written in threads only. No IM. No PM.
  • Post in third person
  • Be clear about what you desire in the role play.
  • Communicate upcoming absences.
  • Be concerned with grammar and spelling. Not perfection, just an effort.
  • Add to the story line. Chatting in PMs is desirable for plotting.
  • Stories with drama, angst, tension, and passion desired.
  • I'll respect your busy schedule; please respect mine.
  • No longer interested? Let me know, no hard feelings.
  • I tend to post Monday-Friday, with weekends being a rarity.

No Thank You

• Scat, vore, feet and incest. No.
  • First person role play
  • Text speak or general disregard for the written word
  • Furries, anime pictures, tentacles or disproportionate bodies
  • Bland characters with no depth to them. Bland descriptions of the scene in general.
  • One liners. Posts that add nothing to the story.

Who am I?

I'm not an asshole (usually). Yep, I've heard that there are a few on the internet, hard to believe, I know. I try to be reasonable.

I will not demean you. I won't be rude to you or make you feel like you're not measuring up to some invisible standard.

I do have a life outside of this site which includes family and friends I am obligated to, so even though I may appear as 'online' in my profile I may be AFK. I'm not here to hook up or exchange personal photos or cyber on IM. This site is a place I come to write interesting stories, chat with other writers, and share ideas.

Yes, I do care if your cat has to have surgery and you're distraught over that.
No, I don't want to meet you and go to your apartment.

Written Fantasies,

For some reason PMs aren't going through to your account. The message says that PMs are blocked. I do want to discuss your idea and I'm hoping we can connect soon. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom