Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Characters for FxF RPs (New Character Added 5/24/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink.Knight

Planetoid
OC's:

Avery Ward - A young woman being pimped out by her older brother while trying to protect her younger one from his abusive tendencies and give him the best life she can. She's gruff, closed-off, suspicious, and prone to anger. But also loyal to a fault and willing to do absolutely anything for her younger brother, or anyone else who might find themselves in her heart.
There are several plots I could do with Avery, including the two listed in my other thread. But she's also plenty flexible for other things. From someone hiring her for the night through her brother the asshole pimp to someone rescuing her from his clutches and a romance building and everything in between.

Becks Maclay - Former foster kid who just wants to help people, like her foster mother did before her death, but who often ends up in situations far over her head.
The main plot for Becks is a sort of modern fantasy thing where she's a Hellhound who needs an owner. But she could also be played as a normal girl who just happens to get into trouble more often than not.

*Reese Finaly - A country girl eager to see the world outside her quiet and sheltered hometown, not realizing that there are dark corners which are far too easy to wander into.
Basic corruption of innocence type roleplay with various possible paths to the same basic result. From a college roommate to a landlady to her boss to a relative to someone who's gotten a summer job on her parents' farm.

Leah Walker - A former hero who fell from grace and is now seeking redemption.
After seeing her whole team killed during a mission Leah, known as 'Athena' in the hero community, turned villain. She changed her codename to 'Eris' and wreaked havoc on any she came across. Eventually something broke her out of her grief-fueled rage and she came back to the side of heroes. But the guilt she carries for what she did, and for not saving her team, continues to weigh on her. Until someone offers her a chance to pay for those crimes through complete submission to them.

Cara Maxwell - An aspiring model and photographer living in the big city.
Cara just moved in with her best friend(or possibly sister) while she sends out her headshots and works as a waitress. On the side she also does photography for a variety of independent websites and blogs, including a few BDSM ones. But she keeps her interest in the fetish scene to herself, fearing judgement. Not knowing that her new roommate is a dominant on the hunt for a sub until something causes both of them to learn about the other's secret desires. Alternately she could catch the eye of a dominant she's doing a photo shoot for who offers her a chance to try being a sub for a night or a weekend, with things developing from there. (Romantic dom/sub relationship wanted)

*Raelynn King - A confident bartender who loves to flirt, often going home with a different girl every night. She's willing to try anything once, but whether she'll like it or not tends to depend on how good her partner is. A bit of a player but does her best to make sure everyone's aware that her attentions don't involve a relationship. Still, feelings do get hurt.
Plots involving jealous exes are always fun, but also just something where someone introduces her to the idea of being the more submissive partner. Whether straight up dom/sub or the subtler intricacies of just topping and bottoming and being the one to follow someone else's lead instead of taking it herself.

Charlie Hayes - An ex-soldier, discharged for inappropriate conduct when a video of her subbing for a fellow soldier surfaced. Works as a bodyguard and pilot for high-end criminals.
Would love for her to be hired as a bodyguard for a crime boss' daughter and end up subbing for the younger woman when she's not guarding her.

*Lessa Barton - An art and dance student who has secret fantasies she has yet to reveal to anyone.
Old friends and incest! Maybe old family friends? Whatever the relation someone who's known Lessa her whole life discovers her journal and her secret and sets out to grant her what she desires even if she resists at first.

Canons:

Faith Lehane - Yes, the dark slayer from btvs. I'd love to play her opposite Buffy, Dawn, Willow, Tara, or Cordelia in a variety of story-oriented plots. Hit me up if you're interested and we'll talk.
I'd love to explore the darker sides of Buffy or Willow, with them taking advantage of Faith's guilt (or just her crush on Buffy) to get their own pleasure out of her. Whereas Dawn and Cordelia's plots would be much more story and romance oriented.

Sara Lance - The Canary Lives! I don't have much experience playing Sara but I'd really like to. The pairings I'd be interested in for her would be with Nyssa, Felicity, Helena, or possibly Iris.
The plot with Nyssa would likely involve Sara's induction into the League and such. Felicity would be when Sara first returns to Starling and they flirt and it's adorable and fluffy and romantic. Helena would be a sort of two-dark-souls teaming up to do the sort of heroism most reject out of righteousness, with plenty of killing the bad guys and such. Not sure about Iris though.

Alex Danvers - Another new character for me, I wouldn't mind getting a chance to play the DEO agent for a Kara, Lucy, or Astra.
The Astra plot is the one that could probably fit a darker twist best, despite my love for Astra redemption stories having Alex captured and becoming the General's plaything also holds some appeal. Kara would be a taboo semi-incest idea with them admitting that they feel more than sisterly love for one another. Lucy could be a romance or just mutual stress relief, maybe Alex needs to give up control every now and then and Lucy needs to feel like she has some.

*Kate Bishop - Specifically the Matt Fraction run of the comics, hooking her up with basically any lady she runs into. America, Natasha, Bobbi, Jess, Madam Masque, Cassie, etc.
The Madam Masque rp would be the darkest of course, with the villainess finally succeeding in capturing the troublesome hero and enacting her vengeance for her previous humiliation at the hands of the younger woman. Nat, Bobbi, and Jess could be training related scenes; sparring sessions turning into heated smut and the basic human disaster zone that follows Hawkeyes around. America and Cassie would be the more romantic plots, but still involve plenty of action of course.

More will be added as they come to me.
* = seriously craving this one

RE: Characters for FxF RPs (New Character Added 5/5/2016)

Bumps, would really love to do something with Charlie or Raelynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom