Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new neighbor (myself and NaoChan)

"And if you ever need anything, I'm only next door. I'll give you my number too, if you like," Kiyo said with a grin, going to her favorite diner that she had mentioned earlier. She really did love this place. It was her favorite. It was just an old family owned business, but she swore up and down that they had the best breakfast items in town.

She laughed softly and nodded. "Of course." she said, getting out of the car once the arrived at the diner. "It looks like one of those nice, family owned places." she said as she glanced the diner over, looking inside. "It doesn't look main stream-y at all, or anything." she added, going over to the door and heading inside.

"It is a family owned and that is why I love it," Kiyo said, following her in the diner and they were allowed to seat themselves. Kiyo choose a booth by the window. "They serve breakfast all day and that's what I recommend, but their lunch and dinner items are excellent too if you don't want breakfast for lunch," she said with a small laugh.

Lynn followed Kiyo to the booth by the window. "Ah." she nodded. "Well, I think I'll go ahead and order some sort of breakfast item then. Pancakes actually sound quite good to me at the moment..." she said as she looked the menu over, before setting it down, having made up her mind on what she wanted. It was really quite nice to have such a nice, wonderful person living just next door to her.

Kiyo nodded her head, but she was going to have scrambled eggs and toast instead. "Do you have a lover back at where you used to live?" she asked curiously after they ordered their food, tilting her head to the side as they waited for their food to be cooked and brought over.

Back
Top Bottom