Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new neighbor (myself and NaoChan)

asianxx91

Planetoid
Lynn sighed as she carried the last box in from the moving truck to her new house. With that she walked back out and gave a wave to the movers as they left. She turned, heading back inside to start unpacking the piles and piles of boxes that had been stacked along her wall. This was the part she, as most people, hated about moving. She was excited for the new neighborhood, and in fact had seemed very nice and peaceful when she had been here to check it out before.

Lynn was a very well built, shapely young woman. She kept in good shape by going to the gym a few times a week. Her long, straight light brown hair fell just part of the way down her back, as well she had lovely pair of dark blue eyes. She got down on her knees, pulling tape off a box and starting to work her way though it. The young woman wore tight light blue jeans and a tight black tank top to go with it.

Kiyo had noticed the moving truck pull up in her new neighbors drive way. She couldn't help the small smile that crossed her lips. She had met the woman briefly when she was looking at the house a few weeks ago. So, Kiyo got to work on making mini chocolate chip muffins for her new neighbor. When they were done, she put them cutely on a plate, wrapped them in plastic and went next door.

Kiyo's bright red hair was pulled up into a pony tail. She normally had green eyes, but she wore contacts that made them a dark amethyst purple color. She wore a short, tight jean skirt that shaped her ass very nice. The skirt went down to her midthigh. She was wearing a black tank top that hugged her breasts nicely, giving her cleavage. She knocked on her neighbor's door and waited.

Lynn looked up from the box to hear a knock on the door. She happily got up from the floor, glad for the break in the unpacking, though she hadn't been going for more then thirty minutes or so. She smoothed out her pants before going to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open. A smile flicked across her face when she saw Kiyo standing there in the door. From the brief time she had met the woman last time, she seemed like a wonderful person to have as a neighbor. "Oh, hello," she said cheerily.

"Hi," Kiyo said with a smile, tilting her head to the side. She looked at Lynn, admiring the way those pants fit her for a moment before looking back up at her face. "I made you some muffins. I figured a break from packing will do you good," she said with a small laugh, holding out the plate. "They are mini muffins. Chocolate chip."

"Oh, mmm. They look excellent." she said, taking the plate from her. "They look and smell wonderful. Well, you can come in if you would like." she said, stepping aside from the doorway. "But I hate to say that the place is still a complete mess of boxes and unpacked items."

Kiyo nodded her head as she looked around. The houses on this block were pretty much built the same way, so it almost looked like her own home, if her home were empty still. "Would you like any help? I am not doing anything," she said, shrugging her shoulders a little bit. "We can talk and get to know each other more than when we first met."

Lynn walked into the kitchen for a moment just to set the muffins on a countertop, taking one for herself and also bringing one back for Kiyo. "Would you like one?" she asked, offering it up to her before taking a bit of her own. "Mmm, these are delicious. And well, sure. If you really don't mind, I'd love some help." she said with a smile. "And I'd like to get to know you better too, it's always nice having neighbors who are good friends as well."

Kiyo nodded her head as she took a bit of the little muffin. She was kind of hoping that her and Lynn could be more than just friends, but Kiyo wasn't sure on what Lynn's sexual preference was. So she decided that good friends would do until she found out. "Where are you from? Are you new in town or just the neighborhood?"

"Actually I'm from out of state. I moved here from a few states over, so I'm pretty new to everything here." she said with a small laugh. "You wouldn't mind perhaps showing me around a bit, would you? I have no idea where almost anything is, I almost got lost just coming here." she said, shaking her head a bit. "Maybe if you'd have time, sometime. Or we could go now if that would work too. Anything to put off this unpacking a bit more." she said, giggling a bit.

"Sure, I don't mind at all," Kiyo said with a grin, shrugging her shoulders again. "But maybe we should unpack all that you are going to need in the next few days or so. Like your bed and clothes, mostly. Then we can do the rest later, after I show you around a little bit?" she suggested with a small smile.

Lynn nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good plan." she said, looking through the boxes. She started pulling some of them down, the ones labeled 'clothes', 'bathroom', and 'bedroom'. Most of the other ones weren't all that important, just extra things she had that she had kept. "Well, I think this is what we need to get through, then." she said, having accumulated a small pile of boxes.

"Awesome. Then I will do bathroom, okay?" Kiyo asked, figuring that Lynn didn't want her to go through her underwear. Most people didn't. "I'll make your bathroom as pretty as I can with what we got so far, okay?" she asked with a giggle, picking up the bathroom box and went into the bathroom.

Lynn nodded, smiling and giggling. "Alright, well, good luck to you. I'm afraid most of the stuff I have is pretty average, so probably not all that pretty." she said, watching her go off to the bathroom before heading up to the bedroom with a few boxes labeled for the bedroom. She opened up the boxes, starting to put her clothes away.

Kiyo didn't mind, she was glad to help her new neighbor. She put away everything all nice. The little toothbrush holder up at the corner of the counter by the large mirror. She put the toothpaste and razors in the small drawer. Tampons and pads and all that went under the sink, in the cabinet. For now, she folded up the towels and set them on the closed toilet, since the bars needed to be hung up and Kiyo didn't know where they would be most convenient for Lynn. After about ten minutes, she came out with an empty box.

Lynn soon was finished unpacking as well. Most of it had been clothes, which she folded up and put in her drawer, or hung and slid into her closet. She had found a nice pair of bedsheets in the box that looked clean and so was put onto her bed. Having gotten through almost 3 boxes, she felt accomplished, stacking the empty boxes together and heading out of the room. She saw Kiyo come out. "Oh, hey. You all done too?" she asked, smiling.

Kiyo grinned and nodded her head at her. "Yup. All done," she said, setting the empty box aside and tilted her head a little bit as she watched the other woman. "Do you want to go out and have me show you around or do you want to pack a little more?" she asked curiously, raising her eyebrows a bit.

Lynn looked around a bit before sighing. "I think I've had enough of unpacking at the moment, how about you show me around, if you don't mind?" she suggested, smiling and stretching her arms back a bit, a little sore from all the unpacking she had done thus far.

"Not at all," kiyo said with a small giggle, shrugging her shoulders a little bit. "I'll show you were the shopping centers are, like walmart and all that. Grocery stores, the cheapest ones, of course. The mall..." she said, just to name a few places that they could go to. "Ooh! And this really awesome diner. Their cheesecake is to die for!"

Lynn nodded, laughing softly as Kiyo listed off the different places. "Well, hm. Why don't we just start somewhere and see how far we get with time and everything?" she asked, smiling. "Though cheesecake always sounds good to me, so maybe we could stop there at the end after a nice long day." she said, smiling.

Kiyo smiled and nodded her head. That sounded like a perfect plan. "We'll take my little bug car," she said, laughing softly again. "Are you ready to go? We can pick up a map of the town for you at city hall too, in case you ever get lost."

Lynn nodded. "I think I'm all set to go. And a map sounds great as well." she smiled. "Oh, a bug? I can't say I've actually even been in one of those." she said, laughing softly. "But well, let's go now if we have nothing else left to do, no?"

"Let's go," Kiyo said with a grin, grabbing Lynn's hand gently and started to pull her out of the house. She let go of her hand when they got outside, since she didn't know what Lynn was into. She walked next door where her lime green bmw bug sat on her driveway. she went into the house for her purse and keys and locked her door before unlocking the car.

Lynn giggled and nodded. "Alright." she said, following her out of the house, only stopping to lock the front door as they made their way out to Kiyo's car. She climbed into the front seat, buckling up, excited for the adventure out on the new town she was about to have with her new neighbor.

Kiyo started by showing her the places that had the best groceries for the least amount of money. Since grocery shopping was important. Then she proceed to show her the best places for clothes. She showed her the mall and a few fast food places and a few restaurants. It was nearly an hour and a half later when she was finished. "Wanna get food? My treat?"

Lynn nodded. "Sure! I could use some food." she said, feeling rather hungry herself. She had sort of forgotten about lunch earlier in the busyness of her unpacking. "And thanks for showing me around everywhere. I really enjoyed it." she said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom