Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Apex Rising OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've just been busy and shit. I'm hoping to have something up within the next few days

sounds like a plan Corsair

i been busy but iam back to see if i can kick start this again or wait to see if thatguy does iam hoping to push it past the shooting scene for him that way he can take things from there with out having something seem emotional if i read things right but yeah iam trying to keep this alive as best i can lol

Name:
D'angelou Okunjwo (Changó)

Personality:
D'angelou is what some would call a consummate manwhore. Though this would be a label and he rejects the very notion of ascribing labels to people and things holistically.

D'angelou is an exhibitionist by choice. Even where he's from, few Wakandans actually go without clothing as a choice. It's seen as something of an aberration, similar to people who wear period clothing. His attire is reminiscent of the old wakanda, prior to the acquisition of vibranium and the many advancements that transformed Wakanda into a prominent superpower.

He has a tendency to be honest with his feelings and actions. He can be rather rough in some respects, but never intentionally callous. D'angelou is a classic man in the sense of how he intuits the world, but he is also quite open minded to new ideas and experiences. He is an adventurous, thrill seeking sort.

D'angelou is believed to be the reincarnation of a yoruba deity by the name of Changó. A messiah if you will. Though to say he has a god complex would be inaccurate.

X-Gene Mutation
Adaptive Evolution: The ability to develop adaptations, powers, or skills in response to immediate threats.

Enhanced Condition: The user is at the peak physical and mental condition of their species in that verse can achieve without any supernatural methods and remain that way with little or no maintaining. This entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural.

Magnetic Charisma: also known as Charisma or Animal Magnetism is the ability to hypnotically cause subjects to like the user, trust him, respect him and become doting sycophants that will do anything to please him. This can inspire either like of an innocent sort (to make befriending people easier) or sexual desire, depending on the user’s age and will (and gender). Sometimes the user also exerts subliminal power by saying certain words (“like”, “love”, “want”, “desire”, “please”, “pleasure”, “happy”, more sexual terms and the like).

Appearance

rsz_young_musim_by_payle_d7tv7wn.png
sergeibaka1.jpg

Other/Bio The individual known as D'angelou Okunjwo is a mutant hailing from Wakanda, or rather the bordering outskirts. He was banished from Wakanda at an early age due to the belief that his powers would pose a threat to the throne. For the most part, he grew up in the wilds. Learning and adapting to the threats of the jungle. Due to his unique mutant abilities, he learned to thrive in his surroundings much quicker than most. Age the age of 16, growing bored with the wilderness, he set out to explore the rest of the vast developed world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom