Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Apex Rising OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw :) lol I'm formulating a database of sorts on how to neutralize or incapacitate the team, it's kind of fun.

For example, if Poltergeist has to breath while phased out, then he simply has to be put underground for about 30-45 seconds, if he doesn't breath then outer space could do the trick and freeze him up real good

Walt/Vault- a high velocity impact projectile through the mouth could potentially separate his brain stem and kill him

Kitty- have her morph into a cat and keep her in an industrial strength box, and starve her out

Hummingbird- keep her on the move, send kinetic sensor bullets her way and direct her path, she'll eventually fall over unconscious, or be shot

Ambrosia- separate her from everyone, then incapacitate her

Splash- keep her in an exponentially heat increasing environment, so that she stays evaporated

Seductress- take her to an isolated environment with no signs of human life for several miles

The Seeker- keep him moving, introduce him to an opponent who adopts a randomized fighting style that incorporates many defense moves, eventually he will tire out and be easier to fight

Actually there is a simpler method for Poltergeist, whenever I envisioned the character he has a major weakness that pretty much his nemesis would have...while his was a weakness of his nemesis. Forcing them to deal with each other without powers.

Breathing isn't a problem when insubstantial, he can phase through pretty much anything, its a matter of how far he has to phase, but I never worked out travel time and methods in phase. It's more like a sort of floating, and eventually he would tire out and have to phase back in.

I can let you know more about it if you need...just haven't had a chance IC to do much more yet.

Would you guys rather wait for the last girl for another 24 hours, or have me post today and finish up the intros?

You just have to set up and introduce your character is all, but if you want us to move ahead that's fine by me.

@Ninja: I was a little confused as to where to start things off myself. In the end, I just went with a regular ho-hum day in the life of my character (or a very brief portion of that day, I suppose), and ended it with him and his buddy heading out to the rave. I didn't delve too much into him or what he does, just laid out an easygoing scene to introduce him at his most casual. There's not even any hint of mutant-ness in my post; I figure, once the craziness at the rave picks up, we'll have plenty of opportunity to flex some super powered muscle.

So, I guess, just give us a taste of what Kie does on a normal day. What's she like? How does she spend her time? And how will she go about making her way to the rave?

Hope that helped at least a little. If you want to bounce ideas around, feel free to do so either here or privately. I'm sure we'd all be willing to offer our two cents. :)

Just so everyone knows what's up, here are my plans:

Episode 1- Introductions Are In Order- characters are introduced to the world, characters make their way to the Rave, characters meet each other. One of the characters is going to be late. Mwah-hahahaha! :p

Episode 2: Rave in the Grave- characters at the Rave have a good time and party, while the late character will get a taste of the first sseason's antagonist, and we find out where the character's loyalties lie.

Episode 3: It's Party Time- The Dogs infiltrate the Rave, and shit hits the fan as the mutants are revealed, how will the chosen character live with themselves with what they've done? Boo-boo :(

Episode 4- Welcome to the Doghouse. Dun-Dun-DUN!

I've been in the dog house before, not IC, no biggie.

Nice plan, though. Good to know the overall framework of things.

Ninja I'm with Author, it was sort of easy, just get your character from whatever their life is to the rave. Just give us a taste of who they are and go on from there.

I wasn't trying to suggest that it came easily... I scrapped and started over on that first post three, probably four times before I finally decided on what I actually wanted to do with it. I usually find it easier to imagine crazy, high-octane scenes (like super powered slug fests, for example) than I do to imagine what that same character might be doing when they're not saving the world.

Thrills come easily, but the real story is in the details. And the first post should lay the foundations for those details, but does not have to delve too deeply into them.

i agree with Anomic_Author its not easy it took a few moments before i could do mine but what helps me get idea's is reading the before post to see what everyone is doing and sense my girl was 19 it would make sense she be a senior in highschool. i had to toss a random guy in there to keep the story flowing for me cause i was like but now what lol. the random npc will dissapper after the rave or during the rave i cant make up my mind on that i might even kill off the npc or something who knows it all depends on how i want her story to go while staying within what is going on with the story line . but so far i like how her character is being unfolded carious on who will be her friend next and so forth i cant wait for this to start up again wiggles in me seat lol.

I actually had this going in another site, it was really fun, but it died out right after we got to the Doghouse

Hope its not us the ones dying there as some of the neutralizing ideas you wrote up seemed pretty fatal :p

Ambrosia's greatest fear..."I don't want to be left alone" lol

Center_building_at_Saint_Elizabeths,_August_23,_2006.jpg

That is Saint Elizabeth, at least the outside.

Also, I've chosen Conner to be the late one :) you can start to see how that might come about

i dont think my character is going to die from starvation but pass out lol i wont die in the dog house but become crazed with hunger lol i will find my way out i will fight till i pass out cause well i dont want my character to die after epsiode one lol gotta keep things going cause i love lilly .

question industral strength but keeping kitty would prove to be fun cause her mind is always on the hyper drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom