Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Apex Rising OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy1

Super-Earth
954872_168604973316432_800106195_n.jpg

This is the OOC of X-Men: Apex Rising.

Play Nice :)

I am all too eager to get this show on the road. Very excited about this RP.

When I wrote up my character, I imagined that our story would take place in New York... Was I correct in this assumption? New York seemed like a good default but other major cities could work just as well.

It's going to be in Washington DC at the onset.

My plan is this:

Introductions for a day
Characters are invited to a late night rave at an abandoned hospital, they have some fun and meet each other.
The Dogs have been tailing the characters for the past week for one reason or another, and strike once they converge at the party
The Dogs vs The X-Men as the party gets violent really quick
Characters are caught

Thus endith episode 1's to-do list :)

Are we going to have a Professor X to band the team together? Or are we just a hodgepodge of mutants figuring it out as we go along?

It's going to start out as a hodgepodge, and my character will slowly become the Prof X of their generation.

I have plans for a badass X-Man/Lakehouse place down the line

Sort of an accidental meeting of the powers then an outside force getting them together, either band up or die sort of thing?

Did you want weaknesses to come out in character or as part of the backstory?

Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to this. :)

love this idea iam so ready for this and iam not offended you just showing excitment lol

I was thinking maybe I'm still under the wing of some opportunistic mutant who uses me for his own benefit just until the party incident where he would get captured or whatever, maybe he disappears permanently or he could come back in a future episode as one of bad guys from whatever band

Both sound good :) but they'll still get caught lol. But this is how I envision the initial posts to be played out: the introductions are everyone posting once, and then I'll conclude the introductions. Then posting will work like this:

Person A, B, C, A. So Person A posts, then B and C follow and then A can post again. So wait for for two people to post before posting again.

And then i'll close out the episodes with a post

That sounds good. How long will an episode be?

I'll get an intro up soon as I can.

Quick question: If the Dogs have a 'shoot to kill approach to any and all situations', why are they capturing our characters at this rave? And can you clarify what you mean by 'prototype X-Gene dampened exo-suit' that these guys wear under their armor? I assumed it meant some kind of tech that weakens nearby mutants or something, but I find myself a bit confused by the issue.

Would you rather I spoil it now, or have it all be a suprise? The exo suit is like a skeleton of wires, chemicals, and dispersal units that releases a pheromone to dampen mutant abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom